It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Ha--more fun...

vaxxed people are "shedders"
un-vaxxed could be considered "splinter" groups
edit on 26-5-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: typo

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We're in the USA, apparently she got pregnant right after she got her vaccinations[, also, my niece was vaxxed while pregnant. Baby has come and both are fine. She was vaxxed early due to her work.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MayRenee
Must be a UK thing then, but we are not vaccinating pregnant women, or women of childbearing age (if they chose not to have one). But pregnant women are an absolute no, no.

edit on 26-5-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

igloo, re:

If intentional, what would be the benefit of targeting these pregnancies with a vaccine?

I can only assume that the sons of Cain (RH-) think they can remove the sons of Adam (RH+) thereby creating a planet populated by the seed of Lucifer and devoid of the Sons of God?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Does this fulfil #1032?

Global News Nexus telegram post

🇮🇳🤝🇱🇰 Cargo vessel catches fire off the coast of Sri Lanka.

India promptly responds to emergency request by Sri Lankan Navy, deploys Vessels INS Vaibhav, Vajra & Samudra Prehari of Indian Coast Guard.

Contains video of container ship on fire!

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914461 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:22:15 (EST)
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q

Timestamp encodes today, May 26th, 2 ways.

Why is "ARE" capitalised? Because it's an Acronym:
ARE = Accident Response Exercise

ETA - To utilise space...

I'm a lil p*ssed off this morning - I've been ignoring Microsoft "We need you to login with your Microsoft account" for ever since I had this laptop. This morning I find that Microsoft CREATED a new MS account for me, logged me in with it by default, and somehow uploaded my activity for the last 3 months!! It's taken me an hour to delete the audit trail and change my windows settings back to "local Account Only". The latter actually required downloading software to be able to edit windows "group policies" and set the parameter "BLOCK Microsoft Accounts". They had no consented right to do this!
edit on 26-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Clip

"fruition sooner."

Note all of what is said in the clip is about war, nothing about peace, unity, harmony, love, life, sovereign nature etc.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
From the account NOT run by the Hair Icon

In Borat Voice: "do you eat babies...?"

Fake Hilary, Cackles: "no."

Pewblick: Well that's been debunked.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

What I don't get is why would they intentionally contaminate the vaccines with whatever various harmful crap we've been speculating about? I mean, it's THEIR side that is so excited about getting vaccinated. Why, in a battle for control of the planet, would you infect/sterilize/etc. your own people? I would assume that the people who are refusing to get vaccinated are mostly conservative and, being conservative, are likely to be very well armed. So why kill off your own "troops" while the other side grows stronger and more determined?

I am really having a hard time following this logically. The far left may want us silenced/killed/whatever, but they have to be intelligent enough to see that the vaccine push is only going to hurt their side... but maybe I give them too much credit.

TC, it isn't rational from our POV. Stalin, Mao and many others killed those that helped them rise to power first, as those folks were weak of will and could not be trusted. Not saying this is the same, as the Jab is a CHOICE, a choice to live by the sword of fear, or move to live by the light of unity. A choice to follow one's inner knowing based on history, or follow teeeveee. I would argue it is the biggest choice point in recorded history, as this moment includes so many other elements to the Fear or Love choice.

To your other Q-uestion. A sky event did occur - is ocurring, just not one we can see and it won't be "felt" for a bit. Not all is visible, to all.

BTW, best to your health.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
South China Sea - the water everyone talks about

“Only one country is making claims that are disputed by the rest of the world,” he says. “China’s claims are entirely outside the system. That’s what makes them so dangerous and so intractable - there is no room for compromise.”

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tallcool1

What I don't get is why would they intentionally contaminate the vaccines with whatever various harmful crap we've been speculating about? I mean, it's THEIR side that is so excited about getting vaccinated. Why, in a battle for control of the planet, would you infect/sterilize/etc. your own people? I would assume that the people who are refusing to get vaccinated are mostly conservative and, being conservative, are likely to be very well armed. So why kill off your own "troops" while the other side grows stronger and more determined?

I am really having a hard time following this logically. The far left may want us silenced/killed/whatever, but they have to be intelligent enough to see that the vaccine push is only going to hurt their side... but maybe I give them too much credit.

TC, it isn't rational from our POV. Stalin, Mao and many others killed those that helped them rise to power first, as those folks were weak of will and could not be trusted. Not saying this is the same, as the Jab is a CHOICE, a choice to live by the sword of fear, or move to live by the light of unity. A choice to follow one's inner knowing based on history, or follow teeeveee. I would argue it is the biggest choice point in recorded history, as this moment includes so many other elements to the Fear or Love choice.

To your other Q-uestion. A sky event did occur - is ocurring, just not one we can see and it won't be "felt" for a bit. Not all is visible, to all.

Thanks Cranky
That does help. I try to see things rationally/logically, but even so I am certainly often wrong. I've been trying to understand the motive for some of the crap going on because like I said, I know many of "them" are just as intelligent (many are way more intelligent) as we are, so it makes it difficult to understand their actions... but I suppose the intoxicating mix of greed and power is motivation enough for their actions.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

BTW, best to your health.

Thank you Cranky - from one cranky old man to another! Cancer is a bit of a scary mistress... even though I will survive this, the anxiety that comes with it is hard to shake. I'm sure in time, when I level up from cancer fighter to cancer survivor, the anxiety will fade some - but for now it get's a bit real at times.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Got me thinking about the SKY Event - we (most when reading the word) all assume SKY is the space above us - where airplanes and birds fly ....

So I did a small dig at the origins and meaning of SKY

Interesting take in todays computer world

SKY

sky (n.)
c. 1200, "a cloud," from Old Norse sky "cloud," from Proto-Germanic *skeujam "cloud, cloud cover" (source also of Old English sceo, Old Saxon scio "cloud, region of the clouds, sky;" Old High German scuwo, Old English scua, Old Norse skuggi "shadow;" Gothic skuggwa "mirror"), from PIE root *(s)keu- "to cover, conceal."

So with all the Double Meanings thrown around - maybe it should be a "CLOUD" Event - sure is a lot of data in the Clouds ... interesting mirror also plays apart in the origins .... also Shadow - and Cover

of Course YMMV

Private Data From 100 Million Android Users At Risk Due To Cloud Leak - May 21, 2021

edit on 5262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Good Morning All...

A couple things I’d like to share today, lol, but hopefully the more in depth “ conversations “ I’ve had with many of you somehow get through ?

Before getting into this whole “ Alien “ thing, which is making much more sense to me lately, reviewing Hidden Hand, the interviews with the nurse and “Ariel” at Roswell, the Founder video’s ( can’t seem to find part 5, lol, help ? ) I wanted to talk about childhood.

It must be really terrifying to be “woke” and the Parent ( and Family that Love them ) to young children in these crazy times. It’s pretty clear to those paying attention that the kids are the “target”...we know WHY too, MK—ultra technique’s to fracture their Beautiful little minds, little by little.
But here’s the THING that they can NEVER take away, if we don’t let them, FAMILY.

We all live lifetimes within lifetimes, lol, that’s a whole other subject ! If you are Lucky enough to be the Mommy, Daddy, Caretaker to a child, do your best to give them the Foundation to become smart, loving, kind humans....set them up to move onto 4th Density Positive !

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
EDIT: Connects to ML's post above ^^^^ in many ways.

Normally I leave the ACO clonebot stuff alone, as it is a joke that isn't funny. But.

AOC says she's effectively 'served in war' after Capitol riot

We all know she wasn't at the fake "riot", and she'd made up every single aspect of both her story and her fake outrage - that's proven fact.

Ocasio-Cortez also blamed social media as well for her "increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism," saying, "I actually think that social media poses a public health risk to everybody, there are amplified impacts for young people, particularly children under the age of 3 with screen time. But I think it has a lot of effects on older people. I think it has effects on everybody. Increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism."

This is staggering. This is pure, unmitigated Idiocracy. She is admitting (for political points) that she is a traumatized victim who cannot function without serious help. She is so damaged that her life is in total turmoil. As such, she is the perfect one to lead us, and nothing she ever says should be seen as anything but gospel/truth/honorable.

She also uses social media, her traumatizing foil, with impunity.

In short: She's insane by any standard of measure and should be under serious care - SHE SAYS SO HER/SHE-SELF!!!!

I challenge anyone to find a movie, a story, a real life experience where the group decided to follow the one who was the most insane/irrational/fearful. We live in a time where the biggest victim, the most traumatized, the most irrational, the most insane is the most qualified to lead folks to the promised land.

Jesus move over, the victims are now the spiritual leaders we have always needed.

The power of social media is indeed destructive, it has produced the worst possible leaders in all of human history and has created a league of devoted followers that worship at the feet of trauma/fear/victimhood and not balance/harmony/love/compassion/caring/strength.
edit on 26-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
LOL Have you guys seen this?

Our boy, Ron "Q" Watkins is starting a new site called "AlienLeaks". Think Wikileaks, but for aliens.

twitter.com...

"Ron Watkins, the guy suspected of posting as Q on 8kun, has announced his new project: AlienLeaks. To describe the project, he says "Think wikileaks, but aliens instead of clinton emails."

www.alienagenda.org...

www.buzzsprout.com...

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

With a twist of chan autism this will be amazing.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Biden orders spy agencies to review whether COVID-19 came from Wuhan lab

“I have now asked the Intelligence Community to redouble their efforts to collect and analyze information that could bring us closer to a definitive conclusion, and to report back to me in 90 days,” Biden said.

“As part of that report, I have asked for areas of further inquiry that may be required, including specific questions for China. I have also asked that this effort include work by our National Labs and other agencies of our government to augment the Intelligence Community’s efforts. And I have asked the Intelligence Community to keep Congress fully apprised of its work.”

Biden said that a lack of transparency from China may have hindered efforts to understand the origins of the virus, which has killed nearly 600,000 Americans and caused massive social and economic disruption.

1. Joe orders nothing.
2. It has already been determined.
3. ALL OF THIS FALLS ON JOE!

See how this works? DJT says China released The Rona, and should pay = He's a conspiracy nut who lies.

Joe, amazingly, remarkably, without political reason, suddenly "orders" the information that already exists to be released under HIM in the HOT SUMMER, where, the brain dead will accept the truth DJT already proclaimed because Joe would never lie, or grope kids, or plagiarize, or sell out the US, or use his crackhead son as a bagman, or...

Brilliant.

Add this:

Biden State Department quietly ended team's work probing COVID origin

The Biden State Department ended an inquiry into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic that was investigating whether the virus stemmed from a leak out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Fox News has confirmed.

The Biden administration terminated the inquiry – which was being led out of the State Department’s arms control and verification bureau and initially launched at the request of former Trump Secretary of State Mike Pompeo – after being briefed on the team's initial findings in February and March.

State Department spokesman Ned Price on Tuesday denied shutting down the inquiry: "There has been incorrect reporting that the Biden-Harris administration shut down an investigation by the State Department’s Bureau of Arms Control and Verification (AVC) into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic." He said the team's work ended after delivering a report in February and March, adding that "all relevant parts of the Department continue to work with the interagency on this matter."

edit on 26-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

"large-scale medical evac exercise in Germany" - nothing suspicious about that exercise. Alot of activity moving towards biodefense. The next type of war.

twitter.com...

“Several live-fire and simulated engagements against subsonic, supersonic, and ballistic targets demonstrations will take place during the exercise, including the first defensive live-intercept of a ballistic missile using multinational data systems to track the target,” said U.S Navy Cmdr. Brett Lefever, Deputy Integrated Missile Defense branch at STRIKFORNATO. “The multinational cooperation for a ballistic missile intercept in outer space is truly remarkable and proves the Alliance’s commitment to interoperability and defense.”

STRIKFORNATO Live-Fire

Key NATO and Allied exercises in 2021 [PDF]

Launch of a new anti-missile missile of the Russian Aerospace Forces

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Further UK comms? BBC tweet, at 4:31pm GMT:

William Shakespeare, the first man to get Covid vaccine, dies of unrelated illness at 81

1) Why say "the first man", as "the first person" would be more natural?
FIRST MAN = ADAM?

81 = 9x9?

2) Original article of his vaccination was Dec 8th, 2020. So he died 5 months and 17 days later.

I could be wrong, as I wasn't really paying attention. But I got the impression from a news story this morning, (might have been Fox News) that the first person vaccinated was a woman. The man in question was actually the second person, but the first man.

And a headline of "first man" is just so much more attention grabbing than "second person."

Supposedly, he died of unrelated health issues. They were VERY careful to emphasize that. So the whole story is really a nothing burger. The only thing I got out of it was that we have seen that early on, death by unrelated health issues was
automatically counted as Covid. Now that folks are getting vaccinated, a person could die the second they stick the needle in and it would automatically be due to unrelated health issues.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if they are being harassed by aliens?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Oh boy, here we go. The 8kun version of TTSA clowns. I can see all the old conspiracies being resurrected new age Bill Cooper style. Will this be called QUFOs, ETAnon? Guess this is the next show...to the stars we go one, we go all.

AJ has been promoted.

BabylonBee

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchens%27s_razor

Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor expressed by writer Christopher Hitchens. It says that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim; if this burden is not met, then the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it.

Hitchens has phrased the razor in writing as "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join