It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I agree, and I fixed-up my position on the issue.

It is strange, and somewhat inexplicable. I'm skewed towards realism, and many here are Esoterics by nature. I want to analyze data, not second hand accounts and re-interpret ancient artifacts with a conclusion already in mind. That's why I asked for cold facts and hard evidence. I think everyone here who read the posts has moved towards the middle ground, which is a good thing.

Is it possible to know, one way or another? From the con side, we know there's no physical evidence, on the pro side the evidence is very tenuous and not substantial. The burden of proof is on the ones making the extraordinary claims.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FlyingFox

"This is actually getting to be like the court scene in Idiocracy, "

Are you calling me an idiot ?

I'm quoting a movie. Unless you're a trial lawyer 600 years in the future, no.

After an hour on the riding mower, I do think I was incorrect in my assertions. Evidence can certainly be whatever people want it to be. Like a mosquito bite is evidence of Godzilla. See how that works? That territory mostly exists in people's heads, but I realize how it could bleed over into a genuine analytical discussion.

I apologize to whomever I offended. I should have stuck to "physical evidence", but I made that jump all on my own. In hindsight, it was a good discussion, but it would have been easier to simply list how/what/why/who is the pro-alien evidence.

I know you were just trying to help, and so was I. If someone wants to believe in aliens, I don't want to burst their bubble, but science is NOT on their side.

Kirk out.

Just to expand here a bit FF as you mentioned kirk so you know the alleged origins of Roddenberry's ideas.

Science says that pic is done by primitive people depicting their lives. Others say that means something entirely different, it would be directions to where said people were from: Archer is Orion, these folks were from Orion, the rest of the piece will detail where within the star system. One could never draw that understanding if they didn't accept other realms of living so the conclusion of life based graffiti is the only answer.

Is that proof? No, but neither is the scientific consensus. Both are valid depending on POV. Many folks "feel" things which is so valid the CIA want them in their midst, they don't debunk it internally only publicly. CIA debunked Uri Geller publicly, but affirmed he was legit, then they used him (teeeveee).

There are 100's of thousands of "recorded" encounters from everything from Reptilians in Russia (pretty famous story) to ships landing etc. since recorded time. Likely millions undocumented - I'd never record anything of that ilk for example. The contention by science is those millions of people are crazy - all of them. Check out Onehuman's thread/interview with her friend - very good personal story (native being btw).

If attention paid to debunk was any indication, like russia russia russia, there are not only non-native terrestrials here, some faction wants that hidden so bad they've devoted billions and billions to debunking a non-thing. Of course the backside argument is same said people are so panicked over something else, they made up debunking aliens to prevent folks from seeing whatever that thing is.

There is a myth that when Cook hit the south pacific islands the natives couldn't see the ships, no reference. One can really only define things not happening now with a reference, that is brain based. One can define so much more by avoiding the brain's limitations, but it requires a very different set of skills. Tesla's info wasn't from science, he made science based in his inner connections, science that science folks spent decades hiding or ridiculing.

Lastly and importantly. Folks will never encounter an non-native terrestrial in order to prove they exist. Won't happen that way, not only is it bad form, the results are catastrophic for both. Vibrations of each must be close enough to not cause pain to either, so saying hi to prove one exists isn't really even possible.

Generally the breakdown is: 1/3 say no. 1/3 maybe. 1/3 say yes. Only the maybe's will ever be swayed either way. Does it matter overall? Not really, as each of us is where we need to be.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Update From Technofog

Fusion GPS is losing the fight to keep its records secret.

There’s a fight brewing in a DC federal court over Fusion GPS’s internal correspondence and records. And they’re losing.

Background

In 2017, the owners of Alfa Bank (we’ll call them Alfa Bank for the purposes of this article) sued Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson for their publication of false statements accusing Alfa Bank of “bribery, extortion, and interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.”

Now, the Alfa Bank is on offense. They have filed a motion to compel, asking the Court to require Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to produce nearly 500 critically important documents improperly withheld as privileged

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Clip

Everything has meaning...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

From the con side, we know there's no physical evidence,

Tell that to the folks who say they've been abducted by aliens and then had implants removed from their bodies. You're unlikely to accept that as evidence, but to the people who experienced it, it's more than mere physical evidence - it is stone cold proof.

Personally, I don't have any physical evidence. But I would never be so bold as to outright claim such evidence does not exist. I cannot possibly know that. Same as before really. You're claiming to know something does not exist for a certain fact. It is not sound reasoning.
edit on 25-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So Dr. Fauci has now been forced to admit he told a bold faced lie under oath the other day about whether or not his agency funded any gain of function research in Wuhan. Now he is saying it would have been a "dereliction of duty" to not collaborate with "very respectable Chinese scientists."

This dude needs to be behind bars. Gain of function research is against the law in the US.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Michigan Introduces Driver’s License Bill For Illegal Aliens Again

At the height of the Biden border surge with thousands of illegal aliens entering cities nationwide, Michigan state legislators once again introduced bills to allow illegal aliens in the state to apply for drivers' licenses and state ID cards. The bills are called the “Drive SAFE" Acts, with SAFE standing for “Safety, Access, Freedom and the Economy.” While Democrats support the idea, the Republican-controlled legislature is still likely to stop it. However, the Republican opposition is not guaranteed since big business groups including the powerful agriculture lobby are pushing some Republican members to support this legislation as well.

What is with this obsession with their precious illegals?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip

[...]

Did anyone watch that video and see anything important about the old white guy in the dress clothes walking around like he was invincible?
edit on Tue May 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Generally the breakdown is: 1/3 say no. 1/3 maybe. 1/3 say yes. Only the maybe's will ever be swayed either way.

Maybe that's exactly what they want; another reason to divide and conquer.

At one point in time, the gooberment shills us against ET, now they shill us for ET. The fact it's happening at all is an orange flag, in my book.

One thing the current Clown Report tells me, is that the aliens aren't working with this government. If the ETs wanted to reveal themselves, they could very well "go over their heads" (bad pun?) and do it themselves.

For the sake of argument, going forward I'll adopt the position where aliens exist in the vicinity of Earth, but don't properly interact with humans... because of peer pressure.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: I will believe it when....

edit on Tue May 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Did you see this?
fascism in uk
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
just a small part of CV bill for our friends across the pond
Wall of text

Part 2Modifications of the Mental Health Act 1983

Applications for compulsory admission to hospital for assessment or treatment

3(1)An application by an approved mental health professional under section 2
5or 3 made during a period for which this paragraph has effect may be
founded on a recommendation by a single registered medical practitioner (a
“single recommendation”), if the professional considers that compliance
with the requirement under that section for the recommendations of two
practitioners is impractical or would involve undesirable delay.

(2)10A single recommendation must otherwise comply with the requirements of
section 2(3) or 3(3).

(3)An application founded on a single recommendation must include a
statement of the opinion referred to in sub-paragraph (1).

(4)An emergency application under section 4 may not be founded on a single
15recommendation (but this does not limit section 4(3)).

(5)Section 11(7) (applications may be founded on separate or joint
recommendations) does not apply to an application founded on a single
recommendation.

(6)Section 12(1) has effect as if it required a single recommendation to be signed
20on or before the date of the application, and to be given by a practitioner who
has personally examined the patient.

(7)Section 12(2) has effect as if it required a single recommendation to be given
by a practitioner approved for the purposes of that section by the Secretary
of State as having special experience in the diagnosis or treatment of mental
25disorder (or by a person treated as so approved by virtue of section 12(2A)).

(8)Section 12(1) and (2) do not otherwise apply to a single recommendation
(and accordingly there is no requirement for the practitioner giving the
recommendation to have previous acquaintance with the patient).

(9)A single recommendation is subject to section 15(2) (except paragraph (b)) in
30the same way as one of two recommendations (and section 15(3) does not
apply to it).

A cornered rat is a dangerous one

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
First, I think you are right. And probably also to kill most of us. But here is the real head scratcher. Why? I’m not driven to control people like a lot of people I know, but really…what is the whole point of being an overlord of stupid people? I can’t imagine there is much fun in it any more than being in charge of a bunch of toasters. There is an endgame to all of this. We’re all missing something. Some piece of information.

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Elite want nothing more than to dumb us down, we know this!

Agreed wholeheartedly.

What we are missing is context.

CONTEXT
NOUN
1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

It’s like we are standing at the bottom of a waterfall. We see water rushing at us from above. Why is water pouring down on us? We don’t know because we don’t see the big picture. If we could rise up high enough we would see the lake or river feeding the waterfall and the context would allow us to understand where the water is coming from.

I suggested perhaps a coming Earth disaster might be the unseen reason for the apparently desperate nature of current events. But that is not because I have any evidence of such an imminent event—It’s simply the only thing I could think of that would provide context to explain the radical nature of what we do see. www.abovetopsecret.com...

PioneerFigureSkating has said it is about suppressed technology. www.abovetopsecret.com...
That may be true.

I just wonder if we will ever get the context to know for sure. Or will history just play out and some things will happen and some things will not, but we will never be savvy to what went on behind the curtain.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I know many of you arent real big on the Real Raw News (RRN), but I have stated in past post why I do keep an eye on them and am not as quick to blow them off.

The newest subject is John Brennan. I am mentioning him because enough names are dropped that should be easy enough to prove of their existence at least for one, and I would think mentioning their names in a story like this would open the author/ site libel if they were posting false information.

Examples:
Prosecution - Rear Adm. Darse E. Crandall
Defense - David H. Anderson of Howrey LLP,
Witness against - Former CIA spook named James Gaeffer

Snippets from article:

Rear Adm. Crandall wasted few words tying Brennan to multiple murders he had orchestrated while serving as Obama’s CIA director between 2009-2013. The epic arguments began with Crandall producing a 2012 agency document that authorized the assassination of conservative publishing mogul Andrew Breitbart, who on March 1, 2012. The document shown to the panel had Brennan’s signature at the bottom of the page

Rear Adm. Crandall read from it aloud: “Andrew Breitbart, publisher of Breitbart.com, has proved to be a domestic terrorist and a threat to national security, per section 215 of the Patriot Act. By order of B.H.O., Breitbart is to be considered a target of opportunity provided discretionary measures are used in carrying out agency transactions.” “At the request of Barack Hussein Obama, apparently, you ordered Breitbart’s murder,” Rear Adm. Crandall said, addressing Brennan directly.

Gaeffer went on to testify he killed Breitbart with a heart attack gun and described there are two kinds of said gun.

He also admitted to killing Michael Hastings from the Rolling Stone Magazine in 2013.
Both of the above on Brennan's orders which allegedly came down from Obama

There is much more to the story which can be READ HERE

Brennan is suppose to be executed June 7th, 2021

I guess we just wait and see if we hear anymore from him after the 7th.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Maybe their prime directive prevents them from interacting with us.

We should all know by now that anything being pushed so hard by big mil/gov via msm cannot be a good outcome for us peasants. Cover story distraction for something entirely different like a 2012 event or plasma storm OR something that doesn't involve aliens, space, biblical disaster at all.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

He also admitted to killing Michael Hastings from the Rolling Stone Magazine in 2013.
Both of the above on Brennan's orders which allegedly came down from Obama

I doubt that a "Kill Order" was given from Obama on this. Michael Hastings was doing a report on Brennan at the time of his death, so I bet that Good ol'John had him removed before the story he worked on came out. Brennan had a ton to lose if the rumors about that story are true. Obama not so much. I'd bet John acted on this alone in giving the order.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The idea of a new glacialization period taking place frightens a lot of people. You mention "Ice Age" and all anyone can think about is miles of ice crushing down on them. It's stupid at best. I had to explain that people when discussing a new glacial period taking place that it would just mean milder summers and slightly longer ski seasons. It's not that big of a deal for anyone with an insulated dwelling and a heater. Yet some people still freak-out.

I would bet that its this reglacialization period we're entering.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
We Were Warned..

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The secret of the ooze

Through contact with a mysterious ooze, four turtles in the sewers of New York mutate into intelligent pizza-loving humanoids, and are mentored in the art of ninja combat by the wise rat Splinter. When the evil Shredder attempts to take over the world, the turtles set out to stop him

TNMT

The ooze was created by TGRI--The Great Reset Incorporated

Turtles hide in their "Shell Corporations"

Shredder wore a mask and was challenged by a RAT

Gotta love it..Teenage Mutants that were exposed to the ooze and became pizza loving Humanoids..

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

CNN director?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I made a meem for that...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Say it isn't so! 🍕🤪