It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
What's the reason for so much alien and UFO talk in this thread? Is it anticipation ahead of the big U.S. Government UFO report that's being published next month?

It is likely the next coming distraction. Election fraud surfacing, possible Durham, The Rona+Fauxci+CCP+Jabs, Fake Biden Fading Fast, ME War Nonsense, they are gonna need a bigger distraction because nothing is working like it did. That's obvious.

Too many fires, it is all starting to burn their own places. It is rather funny at this point.

Yes indeed. The same media who swore president Trump colluded with Russia for over 2 years, have egg on their face from that extended tantrum.

Then, they called president Trump and Mike pompeo looney, for insinuating that covid-19 came from a laboratory in Wuhan china. They are now eating crow for being so wrong about that.

Next up for the idiot media and democrats, proof that fraud, cheating, and election malpractice, is the reason why Joe Biden is in the white house.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Stories surfacing about an abandoned mine in China being a (wait for it....)

Covid19 Bat Cave 😃

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes, they post some great articles. They were up around a week ago when I last visited.

Gab account most recent is from 6 days ago.
gab.com...

Last article link I was reading from May 18
https:// journal-neo.org/2021/05/18/is-the-western-world-losing-new-zealand/

Their Russian site is also down with the message "Domain registration has expired."
neojournal.ru...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Any comment from Dr. Shi Zhengli aka Batwoman.?🤪

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Caled
First, I think you are right. And probably also to kill most of us. But here is the real head scratcher. Why? I’m not driven to control people like a lot of people I know, but really…what is the whole point of being an overlord of stupid people? I can’t imagine there is much fun in it any more than being in charge of a bunch of toasters. There is an endgame to all of this. We’re all missing something. Some piece of information.

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Elite want nothing more than to dumb us down, we know this!

Now, the rub. The system in place here is hierarchical in nature. The top dictates all. When the top is removed, or compromised, the lower echelons fall to pieces, as they are incapable of acting alone or creating a new leader. This is the double edged sword. They are weak yes, but dangerous. Hence why The Plan is more methodical then flash. Cornered rabid rats with nothing to live for and nothing to die for are a problem.

That paragraph reminds me of General Colin Powell's presentation on how to win the Iraq War. On a TV special report, Powell put up a snake-looking graphic of Iraq, with Saddam Hussein's face as the head. He said, "we will cut off the head of the snake, and the war will easily be won."

In my mind, that's how you can turn a lot of things around. As with election-cheating, large-scale actions are not needed, in order to be victorious. There are a relative few "leaders" causing most of the trouble. (I must stop there. ATS rules.)

Can I give 10,000 stars?

I remember Powell repeating those words at every opportunity when I was a young something or other, and speculating that it was a very clever psyop.

Even had a wide variety of theories about what the objective could possible be.

EVERYONE thought I had completely lost my mind.

I'm not saying they were wrong.

And none of those original theories were even close IMO.

After years of occasional reflection I came upon what I think is a pretty solid theory.

Or maybe I'm just nutz.

I think those few carefully crafted and often repeated words were both completely honest and extremely deceptive at the same time.

Bad guys took it literally as expected and reacted in some ways that were very helpful to the good guys.

This was very important because good guys had a lot more weaknesses than most could know.

Excellent leadership, brilliant plan, and our brave young men and women saved the day for us.

And a lot of good luck.

Enemy's stupidity was also immensely helpful.

Powell's 'creative' few words were not to be taken so literally as to mean that we cared even a little bit about hunting down Hussein and his top brass hiding in Baghdad or somewhere.

He just wanted to make sure they were bunkering down somewhere safe. As far from the battlefield as possible kind of place.

Not just those few words though, I see quite a few other actions in the days leading up to that fateful first night of the air war that seem to have intentionally (by the good guys) caused the bad guys to react in some small way that turned out to be a significant advantage for the good guys.

I don't believe in coincidences, and I don't think Powell could believe what he heard when first told of how the bad guys reacted to his feint.

He couldn't have possibly imagined that the plan could ever have worked that well.

The bad guys moved nearly all of their most important people AND equipment FAR away from the battlefield.

And then Powell turned out the lights.

In every single part of Iraq he desired.

The bad guys apparently didn't see that one coming.

Zero communication ability remained for enemy leadership far away from all their solders who had been given very stern orders to not do ANYTHING until they received specific instructions from their chain of command.

Suddenly, and permanently, the bad guy's 'body' was permanently severed from it's HEAD-Quarters.

And we easily won the war.

We are much better now at almost everything.

Or maybe I'm just a homeless woman who found an iPhone while looking for cans and started typing random things.

Does it matter?

That demonstrates the point. Iraq and Libya became hell on earth without their leader to keep things in check. Powell and company knew this and wanted it - that was the entire point of the effort. You can tell when the leadership is in trouble, the drones lose their way and their minds. Leaderless drones do not develop smarts, skills, unity overnight despite what teeeveee insists. In can take decades up to eons.

Do you think everything from the early trump attacks on was an intentional and organized effort between a significant number of dem polititations and various international bad guys to create a leadership vacuum that would cause great harm to America?

I do.

Some here are gathering a great deal of evidence.

While others fight hard to keep the madness going

It isn't over yet.

Yes, though the order came from higher up. One thing we demonstrated here, in the early threads, beyond a shadow of a doubt: DJT was investigated by everyone and everything on the planet and probably the most investigated human being in all of human history. They found nothing and had to fabricate everything from thin air and the stooges all just repeated what they were told.

Consider the divine nature of a person who could not be removed by the Controllers, and a person who was seen by folks around the world as a champion of liberation.

He could not be removed by force, death, public outcry, fake scandal or media takedowns over choice of foods or whatever. And he did not quit in the face of that relentless attack on him and his family.

This of course revealed the true nature of the controllers and their stooges for those with eyes to see, which was clearly part of the design.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
File under simply "maggie..."

Maggie Haberman Blames Trump, Pompeo for Media Dismissing Lab Leak Theory

“Look, I do think it’s important to remember that part of the issue back when this was first being reported on and discussed back … when the pandemic had begun, then-President Trump and Mike Pompeo, the secretary of state, both suggested they had seen evidence this was formed in a lab, and they also suggested it was not released on purpose, but they refused to release the evidence showing what it was. And so because of that, that made this instantly political.

Notice she starts with "look" which means she's about to lie to make a mind control point. "Look" is the clue.

This is staggeringly absurd even for her, but if you can stomach the brief clip notice the premise presented and her furious eye blinking.

“Understanding how the coronavirus and the pandemic began matters. A lot of the discussion about the lab leak, I think, was clouded early on because there was a suggestion by some that it was somehow a Chinese weapon that caused this. That’s not what we’re talking about here. We’re talking about a lab accident

As if the same people who said it wasn't from China, now can be SURE it was an accident, as they roll right on by the notion that the "accident" that created this insanity is less of a issue because we call it an accident now.

The bigger picture, this is coming out and under Joe, as are kids in cages, war, inflation, and a collection of the dumbest people ever assembled in an admin deflecting from all of it.

If folks are watching teeeveee for information they are purposefully poisoning themselves to death.
edit on 25-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is beyond boring at this point. I never said the person was right or wrong.I said it's off-putting when someone claims something with authority they cannot possibly know. I did say it was "erroneous" and that may be the wrong word, so let's try it another way. It isn't sound reasoning. Better? Can we move on? Thanks.

One thing we do know, there is no evidence of aliens. That can indeed be said with authority. Ipso facto, it is a known thing. Your point is moot.

Instead of a moot point I say there IS evidence. I am NOT convinced it is PROOF!

As a human on the side of wanting to believe I need more evidence to agree with either yea or nay they are here.

The whole thing is up in the air, and no pun intended. The evidence we have is not evidence to you I understand, and not enough of proof to me. The slight difference being the evidence we do have needs a live alien for me and you but I do see a lot of evidence that is at least intriguing like the speedy 90 degree turns as they zip off. The anecdotes are evidence of something abnormal from where I see it all. Maybe it is something from a different timeline on Earth? But something is going on that seemingly defies the Physics we were taught and this is huge IMO. Like many Sherlock Holmes fans, I do love a mystery. The solving of a good one I love even more.

My money is this is Earthling tech and from our distant past/future because I do think time travel possible. I have no proof at all, and tis just IMO.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

File under simply "maggie..."

Maggie Haberman Blames Trump, Pompeo for Media Dismissing Lab Leak Theory

“Look, I do think it’s important to remember that part of the issue back when this was first being reported on and discussed back … when the pandemic had begun, then-President Trump and Mike Pompeo, the secretary of state, both suggested they had seen evidence this was formed in a lab, and they also suggested it was not released on purpose, but they refused to release the evidence showing what it was. And so because of that, that made this instantly political.

[...]

Thank you Cranky!

Almost seems a little faster by the hour now.

Many leftists are already having a very bad week.

And snowballs are gonna snowball.

I predict Care will be very busy for a while.

Please just remember how dangerously unpredictable a cornered animal can be.

And that these are our fellow Americans.

Despite what they've been doing for at least 5 years.

edit on Tue May 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Ha, I knew he was going to mention Atlantis before watching. Good vid. Possibly exciting times ahead for New Zealand.

Ah, yes Antipodal. Very interesting!

www.antipodesmap.com...

Richat Structure: 21.122276, -11.406535

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

More UK comms - this time from RAF yesterday evening at 20:24 GMT. Seems to link with RED6, COMMS OFF and Retaliation Horizon ACTIVE:

Bigger

Recall that 72 minutes later, at 11:36pm gmt, Storm Rider tweeted this:

Cables:;;
China MiL. CCP
Cuts all ties & Comm.s to U.S.

Secretary of Defense/All CCp Warships in ocean gone silent;
/U.S. MIlL. has sufficient Evidence of CCP involvement of Biow.eapon creation in W.uhan/; EXPOSURE in MSM & msmChina evident>>
>STANDOFF<
MAY_DAY

...and that, from #4414:

RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1

edit on 25-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Stories surfacing about an abandoned mine in China being a (wait for it....)

Covid19 Bat Cave 😃

Sorry could not resist
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Do you remember Trump did this? what was the real reason behind it??

Trump Administration Reverses Standards For Energy-Efficient Lightbulbs

Link

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

You said you know there is no evidence on earth. That would imply that you have intimate knowledge of the entire terrain of this planet inside and out. What I'm saying is that there could be evidence on earth and it's possible that someone is aware of it

And I am saying I haven't seen enough to say we have proof. I remind you that I want to believe.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The US intelligence community, foreign intelligence agencies, a corrupt special counsel, two sham impeachments, and now a corrupt prosecutor with a grand jury. The witch hunt continues.

Manhattan's district attorney has convened the grand jury that is expected to decide whether to indict former president Donald Trump, other executives at his company or the business itself should prosecutors present the panel with criminal charges, according to two people familiar with the development.
WaPo

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn

Link

I'm not sure of Trump's specific reasoning, but one thing I do know is that those "high efficiency" light bulbs are dangerous. They cause cancer.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

"This is actually getting to be like the court scene in Idiocracy, "

Are you calling me an idiot ?

I'm quoting a movie. Unless you're a trial lawyer 600 years in the future, no.

After an hour on the riding mower, I do think I was incorrect in my assertions. Evidence can certainly be whatever people want it to be. Like a mosquito bite is evidence of Godzilla. See how that works? That territory mostly exists in people's heads, but I realize how it could bleed over into a genuine analytical discussion.

I apologize to whomever I offended. I should have stuck to "physical evidence", but I made that jump all on my own. In hindsight, it was a good discussion, but it would have been easier to simply list how/what/why/who is the pro-alien evidence.

I know you were just trying to help, and so was I. If someone wants to believe in aliens, I don't want to burst their bubble, but science is NOT on their side.

Kirk out.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Footage captured at ECETI ranch glowing cylindrical object

link

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Funny how this works...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: SkipperJohn

Link

I'm not sure of Trump's specific reasoning, but one thing I do know is that those "high efficiency" light bulbs are dangerous. They cause cancer.

Blue Light = frequency barriers, consciousness distortion (think colorblindness of sorts). Though not sure that was the reasoning behind the effort.

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join