It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

UNITY / FORGIVENESS
- doesn't mean overlooking the rules of law
- doesn't mean lack of accountability
- doesn't mean just accepting the narrative
- does offer guidance on best ways to PRIORITIZE / FOCUS OUR ACTIONS

THE NARRATIVE VS TRUTH (GROUP LEVELS)
1) Less than 10 have a complete picture
2) 2 "elite sides" struggling (one = keep knowledge hidden & one = share it)
3) Sees MACHINE OF CONTROL & trying to understand more (= we are here)
4) Sleeping / believe MSM / panic mode (family & friends influenced by emotion)

INFORMATION IS WATER = THE FLOOD = CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
- What happens when the narrative collapses? (dominos)
- How will GROUP 4 react when they are BLINDSIDED by this?
- How should GROUP 3 react? (guided & tested to dig, share & learn for years)
- BE CALM, UNITE, PREPARE, STAND WITH TRUTH, COMPASSION & INTEGRITY

FORGIVENESS leads to EMOTIONAL BALANCE = IN CONTROL
- allows us to see the many in GROUP 2 guiding / helping us ALL
- allows us to understand these lessons to help GROUP 4 ("US" not "THEM")
- we become the ROCK & SUPPORT to calm many families & friends
- we can resist false MSM narrative / deny feeding it our energy

PRIORITY 1 IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT = FAMILY IS EVERYTHING
- Trust the plan = victory is assured, but we can still make a difference
- Our decisions, words & preparation help those around us = re-connect
- If you can't control yourself, then you are in no position to help others
- Pray GOD'S WILL be done & safety for those in harm's way

ALL ABOARD (a page worth following)
- Still believe there is so much to learn (but reveals are coming daily now)
- We can support each other across the finish line together (the goal)

Senior Yeva Klingbeil at today’s girls track & field meet

edit on 25-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Ha indeed. Didn't Biden mention something to the effect of having been in Gov. For 100 years?

Agree with you on name for next thread too.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
People fell asleep long ago.
Q
in other words, became entranced in the illusion, "a very persistent one" if i may add.

edit on 25-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Seeing as Everything Is Connected, I'm adding this New one from YRFT.

vimeo.com...

"Then and Now the Blurring Realities Update 5-16-21". Some wild and interesting info.

Conspiracies are why we're here.

The movie is at a pivotal stage now, the ending is when the "tape runs out".
edit on 25-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm not just being contradictory. This isn't difficult and I wasn't arguing with the other poster. All I said is it is impossible to know something does not exist. Now, that doesn't mean that I know that whatever it is does exist. It just means that for the sake of honest discussion, the claim "aliens do not exist" doesn't work. It is impossible to know that for certain fact. If the user had simply said, "I do not believe aliens exist" I wouldn't have said a single word about it.

Also, the comment that "there is no evidence of aliens" is flat wrong. There are mountains of evidence of aliens. Maybe you meant to say that the evidence hasn't met your personal threshold for verification, but to say there is no evidence is simply wrong. You want evidence? Need look no further than the thousands of people who claim to have either met them or been abducted by them. Eyewitness testimony is, in fact, evidence. Even in a court of law. If you were on trial for murder and 100 people came forward and said they saw you kill someone, chances are you're going to jail. Hope that helps.

I hope that clears up whatever problem you seem to be having with what I said.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
post=25902016]MetalThunder[/post]
SOLAR FLARE FRENZY

On May 22nd, sunspot AR2824 unleashed a sequence of solar flares unlike anything we've seen in years. In only 24 hours, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded 10 C-flares and 2 M-flares: movie. The rapidfire explosions hurled multiple overlapping CMEs into space. According to NOAA models, a combined CME will hit Earth's magnetic field during the late hours of May 25th, potentially sparking G2-class geomagnetic storms.

HUGE SOLAR RADIO BURST: During the frenzy on May 22nd, the sun emitted a shortwave radio burst so loud that "it drowned out lightning static from a severe local thunderstorm," reports Thomas Ashcraft, who recorded the noisy signal using a radio telescope in rural New Mexico.

DARK PLASMA FLYING INTO SPACE: When the sun is flaring almost non-stop, it's easy to catch a sunspot in mid-eruption. That's what happened on May 22nd

MT, I had a big argument with Phage over the Sun causing EQ's. I am convinced you have found proof with that shockwave video. The fact is we were taught in Astronomy and Geology when I was in school that EQ's, Rain Patterns, Ocean Currents are affected by the Sun's activity. The other planets in our Solar System exhibit affects of events and that one wanted just to cover their eyes and pretend they don't see stuff, paraphrasing. I am sure he won't agree with my assessment. IDK, I know better than to care too heavily what that one thinks. It is a waste of time proving the lies, but for the noobies reading the discussion.

edit on 25-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
First, I think you are right. And probably also to kill most of us. But here is the real head scratcher. Why? I’m not driven to control people like a lot of people I know, but really…what is the whole point of being an overlord of stupid people? I can’t imagine there is much fun in it any more than being in charge of a bunch of toasters. There is an endgame to all of this. We’re all missing something. Some piece of information.

Maybe it is actually simple...

Logan's Run.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It is likely the next coming distraction. Election fraud surfacing, possible Durham, The Rona+Fauxci+CCP+Jabs, Fake Biden Fading Fast, ME War Nonsense, they are gonna need a bigger distraction because nothing is working like it did.

This... this is what worries me above all else.

I think many of 'them' would prefer just nuking everything and everyone (either via actual nukes or a real pandemic, as opposed to this fake one).

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
SOLAR FLARE FRENZY

On May 22nd, sunspot AR2824 unleashed a sequence of solar flares unlike anything we've seen in years. In only 24 hours, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded 10 C-flares and 2 M-flares: movie. The rapidfire explosions hurled multiple overlapping CMEs into space. According to NOAA models, a combined CME will hit Earth's magnetic field during the late hours of May 25th, potentially sparking G2-class geomagnetic storms.

HUGE SOLAR RADIO BURST: During the frenzy on May 22nd, the sun emitted a shortwave radio burst so loud that "it drowned out lightning static from a severe local thunderstorm," reports Thomas Ashcraft, who recorded the noisy signal using a radio telescope in rural New Mexico.

DARK PLASMA FLYING INTO SPACE: When the sun is flaring almost non-stop, it's easy to catch a sunspot in mid-eruption. That's what happened on May 22nd

MT, I had a big argument with Phage over the Sun causing EQ's. I am convinced you have found proof with that shockwave video. The fact is we were taught in Astronomy and Geology when I was in school that EQ's, Rain Patterns, Ocean Currents are affected by the Sun's activity. The other planets in our Solar System exhibit affects of events and that one wanted just to cover their eyes and pretend they don't see stuff, paraphrasing. I am sure he won't agree with my assessment. IDK, I know better than to care too heavily what that one thinks. It is a waste of time proving the lies, but for the noobies reading the discussion.

"I had a big argument with Phage over the Sun causing EQ's"

I had that exact conversation a very long time ago.

Your assessment is likely correct.

I don't know if you/we are also correct about EQs, but do wish it could be honestly debated without someone ridiculing everyone into submission.

(Study the best)

Really a shame because I think most us of could learn a whole lot from Phage.

I know I have.

I'd love to honestly debate almost any subject with guy.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I dont think I have ever talked about the c virus on here, but I came across this and thought it might be important.

Seems they have been messing around with it a lot longer than first assumed as you can see below. The screenshot is from a 10 page write up presented in a paper from Cambridge.org

If you notice the paper was presented in 1971, but the test had been going on since 1965.
I guess what Im trying to say is this was going on long before China came on the scene it appears anyway.
Perhaps we have been looking in the wrong backyards and China is the pasty in this one or the testing ground for launch.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Justoneman
SOLAR FLARE FRENZY

"Really a shame because I think most us of could learn a whole lot from Phage.

I know I have."

If he's actually interested in this thread, I wish he'd work on the q puzzle with everyone rather than debate pieces of it. This thread moves far too fast and deep debate derails the connections being made, for me anyhow. Like a jigsaw, the connections are critical even if we don't know why or how at the moment.

edit on 25-5-2021 by igloo because: lost quotation marks

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FlyingFox

You said you know there is no evidence on earth. That would imply that you have intimate knowledge of the entire terrain of this planet inside and out. What I'm saying is that there could be evidence on earth and it's possible that someone is aware of it

I posted the definition of "evidence". It's the available body of facts. I don't know how else to sum it up. I reviewed the available material, and it doesn't meet muster. Then I asked if anyone else had anything to submit which supported the notion of aliens. My approach is both simple and thorough.

Are you saying I should pulverize the Earth and run it through screen and a x-ray machine till every molecule is disassociated looking for aliens until I am allowed to assert there are none? If I did, then the goalposts would again move to; oh, you didn't go far enough into the planet core, or there might be a 12th dimension of harmonic bull# missing from your analysis!

Nope, that's not how it works. What is to be considered is what can be put on the table....just like in court. This is actually getting to be like the court scene in Idiocracy, where the prosecutor says, ya know...there's evidence, but we don't have it here your honor.

When you don't have evidence, it's called a theory. We have a theory of aliens, and fragments of evidence....but again, if it's just a wood carving, or a flying carpet story, it's worthless. On it's face, this conversation has done the forum a disservice, but on the other hand, dragging this bunk out into the light and exposing it's weaknesses is a good thing. I don't have a bias either way, but I know enough about science, to the point of mentioning my education, to understand how "proof" and "evidence" is separate from "theory". It's happened again and again in anthropology, which is a perfect model for the Alien Theory. Until we dig up the bones of the three-headed giant flying spaghetti monster....it's not proof, it's a theory.

I wish I could spend a little more time on this. Again, I am interested in people's "best evidence", and will treat it respectfully, but I am guessing it will fall short of "proof".

Sorry to choke the forum with my rant, but it's a very simple premise, show me the money!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

ok, can I cross-examine the "witnesses"?

Maybe I'll make up a story too, so I can get my name in the National Geographic!

Take the election as a template. There's multiple kinds of evidence, some of it is physical. Maybe we should stick to physical evidence, like the alien circuit board they dropped someplace. IM SURE IT"S THERE SOMEPLACE!!!! lol.

Eyewitness testimony is considered not reliable in court, fyi.

www.ncsc.org/trends/monthly-trends-articles/2017/the-trouble-with-eyewitness-identification-testimony-in-criminal-cases
www.ncsc.org...

Greg Hurley, Knowledge and Information Services Analyst, National Center for State Courts

Research has found that eyewitness-identification testimony can be very unreliable.

Just state your evidence, can you do that?

edit on 25-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: When you rely on another person's story, that's called "hearsay".

hear·say /ˈhirˌsā/ noun information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Some odd UK tweet Comms this morning... lots of info so i'll do one post for each. Here's what I make of it so far (feel free to add your tuppence!)

1) Prince William, at 3:04pm GMT (recall that he spent a week being trained at GCHQ by MI6 a year or 2 ago):

Dropping in on the Bichan family for a cuppa in Kirkwall (Hot beverage Emoji)

It was great to chat about life in Orkney, and to learn more about the challenges of the past year.

Bigger

a) Timestamp of 3:04 = 34 = QQ,

b) Bichan is a very rare surname - in fact it is the 377,044th most common in the world, with only 948 people in the world having that surname; 426 of which are in Belarus... see Storm Rider tweet a couple of days ago:

Storm Rider tweet

Last week i posted; RU MIL. build up in Keliningrad/:today in Belarus MiL army positioning north, west& South borders hidden in the battalions[RU forces]/
Putin] seemed to know since last week/EU & Belarus would come into major dispute>all EU flights stopped
:Oil sanctions talks

Bichan also invokes "Divide the Chans" (Bi = 2, half, split).
It also is an anagram of China B!

c) The hot beverage emoji = COVFEFE.

d) Location of Kirkwall in the Orkney islands:
Orkney is famous for Neolithic archaeology, such as stone circles and chambered tombs. It is a UNESCO world heritage site.

Kirk is scottish for CHURCH.

e) Now look at the picture - to understand what the photographer's focus was you need to place a tic tac toe grid over the picture - this is better viewed via the tweet itself to see the whole pictures. The focus points will be on/near the # lines - which divide the picture into 3x3!

The focus is the half full Glass of Water on the small table... Watch the WATER!

Aside:
Making the point on focus, above, made me recall a very odd experience! Whilst doing my A-Levels, aged 17 at boarding school, I took an extra course of "Film Theory". This was in a school run by Benedictine monks but the teacher was a Rasputin-esque character, with dark dirty straight hair down to the middle of his back, and 2 inch long, curled finger nails. He was also BLIND and this was the only class he taught!!! Two films were used as exemplars for the course; Citizen Kane (Orson Wells) and Battleship Ptomkin.

When thinking of manipulating events by time travel, this sticks out as a personal example. Why would a leading catholic school employ such an odd blind communist character to teach Film Theory to boys who's parents were paying $50k a year in the '80s? It's a situation that just should NOT occur?

edit on 25-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It is likely the next coming distraction. Election fraud surfacing, possible Durham, The Rona+Fauxci+CCP+Jabs, Fake Biden Fading Fast, ME War Nonsense, they are gonna need a bigger distraction because nothing is working like it did.

This... this is what worries me above all else.

I think many of 'them' would prefer just nuking everything and everyone (either via actual nukes or a real pandemic, as opposed to this fake one).

I have lost sleep about this.

Frightening to even think about what they'll do next if large numbers of dems don't wake up soon.

Only they can save us all. We can only provide encouragement and hope for the best.

Surrendering with what little honor remains doesn't appear to be under consideration by their leadership.

Damn same, but we aren't out of time yet.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A second comms (video) tweet from Prince William (Duke of Cambridge), at 4:43pm GMT. Video is 20 seconds long:

Opening the new Balfour Hospital in Kirkwall

Thank you to all the staff that came out to meet us!

1) Two screenshots 15 seconds apart show a White Squall, "Stage Set" curtains, and a "BLACKOUT" screen. If you look closely, you'll also see 2 yellow and black floor patches that match the coloring of the yellow and black warning chevrons in Scavino's "waterfalls" video tweet recently.:

Bigger

Bigger

Compare to MAP post #744, where we were asked to identify the flowers:

Bigger

Anyone know what the flowers are in the tweet picture? I'm pretty sure they include Magnolias which are the flowers on the carpet of #744!!!

2) CAPS gematria for the tweet: OBHKT = 56
Equivalents: The End

3) The video is at BALFOUR hospital:
Ties to the Balfour declaration, which opened the way for the creation of the Jewish state on Palestinian land. Therefore does "Balfour Hospital" mean a health risk to Israel?

4) Tweet video length of 20 seconds points to post #20

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147444335 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:42:00 (EST)
Who did POTUS meet with yesterday?
Was AG Sessions there?
How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting?
Could those meetings have been combined?
Why were certain rooms in the WH renovated?
Where was the meeting on Monday?
Why aren’t phones allowed in this room (one of many).
What firm was contracted to conduct the renovations?

Chan post number encodes May 25th.

5) Timestamp of 16:43/4:43 GMT (Mil time), point to posts:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f240d5 No.1952583 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:18:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 00a106 No.1952489 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:13:12 (EST)
>>1952277
>www.amerika.org...📁
by
[BROCK]
[DORSEY]
with a mention of
[CORSI]
huh?
Bull# meter off the charts with this one

>>1952489
We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
What are they waiting for?
They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
We may have to ‘force’ this one.

Q

Chan post number encodes tweet date of May 25th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 78f9ff No.154682 📁
Dec 23 2017 02:02:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6763ae No.154644 📁
Dec 23 2017 01:59:14 (EST)
>>154583
I'm from SoCal, everybody worked their ass off to win in space, so many people that made a lot of money in the 70s till 80s, it was a dream to make your country the greatest on earth, so many dreams destroyed, a fountain of talent squashed and sold out, it really hurts, we really cried when we watched each shuttle launch and knew we did that

>>154644
It's coming back in a big way.
Space is critical to our NAT SEC.
Was terminated for a specific reason.
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
First, I think you are right. And probably also to kill most of us. But here is the real head scratcher. Why? I’m not driven to control people like a lot of people I know, but really…what is the whole point of being an overlord of stupid people? I can’t imagine there is much fun in it any more than being in charge of a bunch of toasters. There is an endgame to all of this. We’re all missing something. Some piece of information.

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Elite want nothing more than to dumb us down, we know this!

A few thoughts on this as folks have commented on the possible coming of the turning over of the game board for spite.

The answer to "why" is exceedingly complicated. But we'll tackle one aspect not reviewed often.

We live in an artificial world of separation from the whole. Most live within the whole and KNOW they are within the whole and live/explore accordingly. But a few decided that separation from the whole would be better for them, so the created a world that is within the whole but pretends to be separate.

A note. The separation from the whole - realish or imagined, IS the source of fear and insecurity. Imagine having the greatest parents that ever existed, better then all others that ever lived combined, and leaving them as an infant, only to never see them again. Pretty awful.

This creates a SERIOUS distortion that cannot really be understood unless lived. Most think "separate from the whole, what dumbass would do that, it is not even possible...?" As such these folks need something live off of, as they claim source does not feed them life and refuse to accept that energy. So, they feed off of other aspects of source. I know, it seems beyond stupid.

The problem is the distortion has gained so much momentum that it is in effect its own black hole. This is compounded by the problem of a polarity distortion reality - this place is pretty unique in that way. So the separatists create more separation while the unified create more unity and the conflict feeds the separatists - keeps them alive, while holding the entire reality in a sort of time lock.

Their distorted view is soooooo bad that they cannot accept unity as a way to end their plight - they just cannot. No amount of reason, logic, love, compassion etc. will make a dent for many. They will destroy, it is what they do, it is how the are, because it creates more separation. For them growth comes verrrrrrrrry slow, if it ever comes at all.

Now, the rub. The system in place here is hierarchical in nature. The top dictates all. When the top is removed, or compromised, the lower echelons fall to pieces, as they are incapable of acting alone or creating a new leader. This is the double edged sword. They are weak yes, but dangerous. Hence why The Plan is more methodical then flash. Cornered rabid rats with nothing to live for and nothing to die for are a problem.

BT's post above highlights the counter vibrational representation.

That is one aspect, but there at least 20 others to explore that contribute, including valid point that folks actually come here to try the fake separation thing to see what the hubbub is about.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Two thoughts;

I spent a lot of time researching the meaning of the word evidence prior to all the evidence discussion in here. I did it because of the alien interrogation where the “alien” indicates his morality is based on “compassion and evidence.” This feels strikingly different from the typical use of the word. My interpretation is “that which can be detected by the senses.”

Also, the “alien” indicated that understanding language is necessary to understand our species. This is another thing that has been discussed a lot in this thread in the last day. I can give an example of why this is true; I used to deal a lot with people from other countries. When English is a second language, you can watch people translate real-time, even when they have spoken English for a long time. We “think” in English. Go ahead and try not to. It can be done, but it is hard to disconnect thought from language.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The Drug that Cracked COVID

Dr. Pierre Kory (FLCCC Alliance) testifies to senate committee

TIMESTAMP:
00:00 - Dr. Kory defends himself against false accusations
01:45 - Troubled NIH, FDA, CDC has no task force for repurposed drugs for CV19
02:45 - ivermectin is a drug having a miraculous impact
03:45 - mountains of data around the world "if you take it, you will not get sick"
04:00 - brief summary of 4 large randomized controlled studies in prophylaxis
05:00 - brief summary for ivermectin in early outpatient treatments
06:00 - pleads with Senate - just have NIH review our compiled data
08:00 - this will help save lives of elderly & communities of color
10:00 - confirms positive results from all 11 randomized studies +4,000 patients
15:35 - FB has blocked their medical research & recommendations on ivermectin

Ivermectin = FDA approved/5+ BILLION doses world-wide/safe/award-winning
Mar 5, 2021 = FDA publishes this on their website (88 days after Dr. Kory's speech)

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I strongly agree with your point on THINKING in languages Caled!

I'm fluent in Italian. My parents sent me to live there with non-english speaking grandparents for 9 months when I was 8, after my father had a near fatal car crash. The interesting point is that I only become fluent after being there 48 hours... it takes that long for my mind to switch to thinking in Italian.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join