It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The non intervention aspect makes me think about the controversial issues we humans have involving the ethical treatment of our own wildlife on this planet. Where some of us take a very hands off stance when it comes to the question of whether to intervene or not... even if it means certain species go extinct. We want to preserve our wildlife but how far should we go to protect it? When does intervention create more harm than good? There comes a point of realizing that loving nature means respecting ecosystem boundaries and allowing evolution to take its own natural course.

I personally believe humans don't require intervention because we already have all the tools we need for self-preservation at our disposal. It's up to us to discover them, active them and figure out how to use them. Having to be taught or shown will only weaken us as a species. What if we started the habit of breaking chicks out of their shells rather than let them hatch naturally because we see baby chicks as weak and we want to help them. How would that simple act of cracking their shell for them alter the evolution and destiny of future chickens?

We humans are not weak but in order to know this we have to prove it to ourselves

edit on 24-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have you ever seen the John G. Trump interview regarding the Tesla papers? 

I have. Pretty interesting that the video is entitled "The Eye of the Storm", wouldn't you say?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
First, I think you are right. And probably also to kill most of us. But here is the real head scratcher. Why? I’m not driven to control people like a lot of people I know, but really…what is the whole point of being an overlord of stupid people? I can’t imagine there is much fun in it any more than being in charge of a bunch of toasters. There is an endgame to all of this. We’re all missing something. Some piece of information.

originally posted by: pheonix358
The Elite want nothing more than to dumb us down, we know this!

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is beyond boring at this point. I never said the person was right or wrong. I said it's off-putting when someone claims something with authority they cannot possibly know. I did say it was "erroneous" and that may be the wrong word, so let's try it another way. It isn't sound reasoning. Better? Can we move on? Thanks.

In other news, the Arizona Secretary of State may decertify the election machines used in the 2020 election.

www.breitbart.com...

The list keeps growing of things the Left/MSM said were not true but turns out they were.

In time, it’ll be common knowledge that the 2020 election was stolen. They may not be able to pin it on specific criminals but it’ll be shown.

Same goes for China Flu and that lab.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Greed. If they don't keep a slave class they can't continue to life the life of luxury on the backs of our labor. At the end of the day, imo, it always comes back to a thirst for more. More money. More beachfront property. Etc.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is different. I can hear the global hum tonight. It’s been odd today. Like this morning I could hear it, but it seems quieter and different. It’s more…irregular maybe.
edit on 5/24/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

They are psychopaths extremely addicted to money and power. They are parasitic by nature, they can't help themselves

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Some get distracted (myself included), eyes on Audit(s).
AZ about to decertify election machines.
Dominion to take fall, SOS (s) going up the proverbial creek w/out a paddle and there is a hole in the boat.
Flynn said buckle up
UFO distraction event scare necessary me thinks
Today's nut shells (prolly missed a few)
a reply to: carewemust

edit on 24-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

For the title of the next thread it should be "Attention atser's who are having a hard time figuring out what is going on we got you!"
Half joking

edit on 24-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Probably not but it sure would be cool if it was

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have you ever seen the John G. Trump interview regarding the Tesla papers? 

I have. Pretty interesting that the video is entitled "The Eye of the Storm", wouldn't you say?

Indeed! Caught my attention right away and watched it all.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's the reason for so much alien and UFO talk in this thread? Is it anticipation ahead of the big U.S. Government UFO report that's being published next month?

It is likely the next coming distraction. Election fraud surfacing, possible Durham, The Rona+Fauxci+CCP+Jabs, Fake Biden Fading Fast, ME War Nonsense, they are gonna need a bigger distraction because nothing is working like it did. That's obvious.

Too many fires, it is all starting to burn their own places. It is rather funny at this point.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Another detail of the human condition is the fact we were all separated into pockets by the last Ice Age, creating different races, and importantly, different languages.

SAPIR-WHORF Hypothesis suggests that a language's structure can determine a speaker's worldview or cognition. I first heard of this in the movie Arrival.

Linguistic Relativity - the idea that different communities experience different realities based on their language.

Linguistic Determinism - the idea that language determines how you experience reality.

You always hear the old adage that religion is responsible for more wars and death than all the plagues combined. Perhaps it's language.

I've always believed there are other intelligent civilizations out there from type0 to type4 on the Kardashev Scale. Some probably look very similar to us and others would make us scream in horror. Some friendly and others not so much. A race far superior to us would probably be more interested in our planet than us humans. Doesn't mean they would annihilate us but perhaps wouldn't know how to communicate on a primitive language level.

According to Ethnologue the world has 7,139 known living languages.
254 in North America, 225 in the USA.

One area of particularly high linguistic diversity is Papua-New Guinea, where there are an estimated 832 languages spoken by a population of around 3.9 million.
Linguistic Society of America

“The Greek language has the best mathematical structure and it will be used for new generation of most sophisticated computers, because only in Greek language there are no limits.” – Bill Gates

Words are spells.
“Words have the power to destroy or heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.”
- Buddha

Just for kicks...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
New Scavino video tweet, at 21:11:46 EST = 03:11:46 mil time/GMT, delta = 01 00:04:46. Video length = 1:06 mins

t.co...

1) The video is basically a drone view down a MAGA rally queue and into the event in a HANGER (think treason executions). However it does finish with some "rain" spots of different colors and these appear man-made because they are SQUARE with rounded corners... Here is a snapshot (USA red white n blue above China red/yellow?):

Bigger

2) Above timings point to posts:

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger
Note the [SHOWERS]... April showers was never about rain... "You have to SHOW them!" - April was key month for the SHOW-ers to show us.

Bigger

3) Tweet delta points to posts:

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143562 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:41:11 (EST)
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?
Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.
Bad actor.
London Mayor.
Background?
Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?
British MI6 agents dead.
When?
How?
What was reported?
What really happened?
Why is this relevant?
Wealth.
Corruption.
Secret society.
Evil.
Germany.
Merkel.
Migrants.
Why are migrants important?
Assets.
What are assets?
Define assets?
Why are migrants so important?
What are assets?
What are assets?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

Bollded timestamp encodes tweet date, May 24th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9d3085 No.156879 📁
Dec 23 2017 12:17:24 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
Q

Bollded timestamp encodes May 24th.
Url = "hacked-dnc-servers-will-government-ever-be-given-access"

edit on 24-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

This is beyond boring at this point. I never said the person was right or wrong.I said it's off-putting when someone claims something with authority they cannot possibly know. I did say it was "erroneous" and that may be the wrong word, so let's try it another way. It isn't sound reasoning. Better? Can we move on? Thanks.

One thing we do know, there is no evidence of aliens. That can indeed be said with authority. Ipso facto, it is a known thing. Your point is moot.

What do you mean there is no evidence? That's laughable.

And I guess we cannot move on. Jesus man. I wasn't even making a "point." I was just giving my opinion about something. To someone else. Who already dropped it like 24 hours ago.

Good grief, man.

I think you're just being contradictory, both to me and the original poster.

You continue to reply to my general points, but state how it's immaterial and not worth your time. Now you present a hair-splitting contention that you "didn't make a point", just "gave an opinion"....frankly, I don't see the difference between the two.
I'm just trying to understand why you say nobody else could know, but then imply that you know. All I asked was for you to present your evidence, but instead you refer to my lack of evidence as "laughable". That's some poor quality discourse, and believe me, I'm as tired of it as you are, but for a different reason. It all fits a pattern that seems to escape you. Argue, then say you don't want to argue...rinse and repeat.

Let me sum it up for the record. I KNOW there's no evidence for aliens on Earth. I KNOW that you have no evidence to the contrary, yet you insist it exists. Instead of attacking the posters, or the forum or the format, why not clue us in on it, instead of hiding behind word games and innuendo.

Remember how "nobody can know" ....except you.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
On a personal note.... not only does watching this video make me cringe and make my head throb, it also makes me very confident that I was an important influence on the young guys in my family.

Not only is this genuine barf-bag material, I KNOW that the target demographic, my Millenium relatives, would find it repulsive in it's form and it's content.

Do people really act and talk like clowns in real life?

edit on 24-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: Biden making the Freak Show circuit....

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The "hum" has been getting louder and in longer bursts for me over the last 24hrs!

To save space... A draft theory occurred to me earlier:

"What if we (the human race) are an experiment by ALL of the alien races to create a Universal MONGREL"?

1) Various videos, that have appeared in the thread, have posited that at various points in our timeline different alien races have co-bred with us - creating hybrids,

2) What if this was more than simple rape and pillaging? What if many races have fought for millenia and eventually made a joint decision to breed a race that contained all of their various DNAs - in order to experiment whether the DNAs could co-exist in one race?

3) If the experiment worked, then they would agree to cross-breed off-earth in order to converge, over time, into one galactic species - hence stopping perpetual friction?

4) A result of the experiment on us could be to say that, for example, "Venusians need more of Andromedans' chromosome X".

5) To take the theory further, the experiment would have to test compatibility in us at all dimension levels, therefore moving to a 5th density merely moves us into a further phase of the experiment, That phase might test whether any 5th level positive aspects of DNA have been lost by the inter-breeding at the 3rd dimensional level.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Some very interesting headlines from 100 years ago wow

U. S. Cruiser is ordered to Mexico
Rodman dispatches two ships by direction of navy department
Physicians hear malaria report on south Texas
Missouri Rejects James A Reed as a National Delegate (Reed's Ant-WiIson utterances bar him from convention)
Sugar Rise Causes Renewed Action Against Profiteers
"Adam and Eve" found cave gives up secret (the keeping up with the Jones is funny)
Check Cashed; Merchant Pursues; Pair arrested
MR Taft on the the league of nations
What's What in Little Old New York
The Interchurch World Movement
Rear Admiral Brittain Suicides While on duty (Interesting ads on page)
8 Democrats want big incomes taxed for soldier bonds (off to side 50,000,000 Sinclair Consolidated oil Corp secred 7 1/2% Convertible Gold Notes) 7.5 %interest on a 50 mill today you are lucky to get 2%
Buried blurb Russia Need 10 years to restore Rail lines
Correction at the end upping the accrued interest to yield aprox 8

a reply to: crankyoldman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.foxnews.com...

from
Rand gets a new threat

Rand Paul receives death threat package with white powder and violent, profane message
On the outside of the envelope was a picture of a bruised and bandaged Paul with a gun to his head

DeSantis inquires if Faucis CV origin remarks will be censored

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis took a sarcastic jab at social media platforms on Monday, asking if Dr. Anthony Fauci should be deplatformed after he said earlier this month he was "not convinced" that COVID-19 developed naturally.

edit on 25-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

edit on 25-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It would be more accurate for you to say that there is no evidence that you are aware of. Our lack of awareness or knowledge of something doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't exist

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I starred your post, but...

ev·i·dence
/ˈevədəns/
noun
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

edit on 25-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: crankyoldman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rand gets a new threat

Rand Paul receives death threat package with white powder and violent, profane message
On the outside of the envelope was a picture of a bruised and bandaged Paul with a gun to his head

White powder? Reminds me of the anthrax letters directly after 9/11.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You said you know there is no evidence on earth. That would imply that you have intimate knowledge of the entire terrain of this planet inside and out. What I'm saying is that there could be evidence on earth and it's possible that someone is aware of it

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join