It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Edit to add a few new SR

The Durham Report is coming/
It had to be surpressed for awhile for many events to happen first;:
MSM turning on FAUCI/Gates
MSM exposing Wuhan
Audits. Az & others beginning
IT'S ALL A SET UP LEADING TO DURHAM REPORT
:That why [DS] trying to create WAR in ISREAL& w Russian
NCSWIC

It must happen under Actor Joe, the world has to collapse with him taking all the heat - all of it.

I LOVE IT! Joe Biden needs to go down H-A-R-D.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What if we are all of the mistaken assumption that Q is a homo sapien?

originally posted by: Guyfriday
On a more interesting note, was there any confirmation about those people claiming to be "KU"? I found it a bit weird that someone would just half-assed come out and make that kind of proclamation.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
www.fourwinds10.com...
www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/fraud/elections_campaigning/vote_fraud/news.php

a judge in Fulton County, Georgia, has ruled that absentee ballots from the 2020 presidential election will be unsealed and examined for evidence of fraud.

Henry Superior Court Judge Brian Amero said in a hearing Friday that Fulton election officials will be required to keep ballots in their custody. More than 145,000 ballots will be analyzed.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

If Q is a human, Q is a human with amazing technology. I mean stuff that is damn near magical.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You can't prove anything without evidence, including other people being right or wrong.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This is beyond boring at this point. I never said the person was right or wrong. I said it's off-putting when someone claims something with authority they cannot possibly know. I did say it was "erroneous" and that may be the wrong word, so let's try it another way. It isn't sound reasoning. Better? Can we move on? Thanks.

In other news, the Arizona Secretary of State may decertify the election machines used in the 2020 election.

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 24-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

This is beyond boring at this point.

In other news, the Arizona Secretary of State may decertify the election machines used in the 2020 election.

www.breitbart.com...

Funny how she thinks she is getting out front of it... I think it ran her over a ways back

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Yeah. I mean, if things go as they should, she and the other SoS's who were a part of this could be facing the firing squad.

She's going to have to try to pin it on Dominion. Never mind the fact that she bypassed the US Constitution by unilaterally changing her state's election laws. And I'm pretty sure Dominion will fight it in court too.

In other words, she's screwed. And she knows it.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

If there are other species, then there has to be "tree huggers" in those species too. I bet that there are a group of pro-human rights activists amongst them. That would be weird if "KU" is a member of the so-called "Lizard People", or even a group of rights activist Sasquatches. That would blow everyone's mind.

I think that "KU" is a human with connections in the intelligence community, but who knows. We don't know what "KU" is really doing, their motivation remains a mystery, and their end-game is vaguely accepted but was only stated by us the community. So who knows?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If there are other species, then there has to be "tree huggers" in those species too. I bet that there are a group of pro-human rights activists amongst them. That would be weird if "KU" is a member of the so-called "Lizard People", or even a group of rights activist Sasquatches. That would blow everyone's mind.

I would assume that if there are multiple interstellar species there is likely a type of galactic council that oversees the development of life on other planets. I know people's instinct is to snicker at such things, but it does make sense that such an organization would exist. I could easily see a non-intervention type of rule in place for planet Earth. Likely for all planets with fledgling civilizations. I could easily see a situation where there are guidelines for bringing people up to speed with the fact that they are but one civilization in a galaxy teeming with them.

Something akin to how Sagan envisioned in his book Contact. It may well be that people are either too fragile or, more likely, too greedy to have open contact with advanced technology type aliens. The reason I say too greedy is look at how we treat one another. We are constantly warring with one another. What would happen if aliens came to Earth and gave, say, the Iranians, advanced tech? They would immediately obliterate Israel.

It could very well be that there are rules in place to bring us up to speed slowly.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is beyond boring at this point. I never said the person was right or wrong.I said it's off-putting when someone claims something with authority they cannot possibly know. I did say it was "erroneous" and that may be the wrong word, so let's try it another way. It isn't sound reasoning. Better? Can we move on? Thanks.

One thing we do know, there is no evidence of aliens. That can indeed be said with authority. Ipso facto, it is a known thing. Your point is moot.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

This is beyond boring at this point. I never said the person was right or wrong.I said it's off-putting when someone claims something with authority they cannot possibly know. I did say it was "erroneous" and that may be the wrong word, so let's try it another way. It isn't sound reasoning. Better? Can we move on? Thanks.

One thing we do know, there is no evidence of aliens. That can indeed be said with authority. Ipso facto, it is a known thing. Your point is moot.

What do you mean there is no evidence? That's laughable.

And I guess we cannot move on. Jesus man. I wasn't even making a "point." I was just giving my opinion about something. To someone else. Who already dropped it like 24 hours ago.

Good grief, man.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I would assume that if there are multiple interstellar species there is likely a type of galactic council that oversees the development of life on other planets. I know people's instinct is to snicker at such things, but it does make sense that such an organization would exist. I could easily see a non-intervention type of rule in place for planet Earth. Likely for all planets with fledgling civilizations. I could easily see a situation where there are guidelines for bringing people up to speed with the fact that they are but one civilization in a galaxy teeming with them.

Something akin to how Sagan envisioned in his book Contact. It may well be that people are either too fragile or, more likely, too greedy to have open contact with advanced technology type aliens. The reason I say too greedy is look at how we treat one another. We are constantly warring with one another. What would happen if aliens came to Earth and gave, say, the Iranians, advanced tech? They would immediately obliterate Israel.

It could very well be that there are rules in place to bring us up to speed slowly.

Understanding this ^^^ is impossible to grasp unless one fully understands/lives by the concept of Freewill. Everything here appears to be without it, due to a myriad of factors including time, but Freewill is it. Higher level beings not only don't violate it, they cannot violate it - not possible.

If one understands the nature of this, then one understands why folks look on. If one were to ignore the Freewill aspect, then the the galaxy is filled with helicopter moms who do nothing but damage growth, often prolonging simple goals. Even harder to grasp is this idea that we are just mutants and everyone else is sooooooo much better. They are not, just different.

This place is efffffffffffing unbelievably hard to navigate, the majority of other beings won't try it in whole, and many not even in part. Stepping down in vibe is hard, growth producing, but ungodly hard.

For such an awful place we have great music, great art, great buildings, great love, great food, great individuated expressions, great chaos, which is rather unique. Within the prison within the larger prison folks created pruno, within the prison folks created wine, we're creative at all times, which the controllers HATE.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I don't think that an race of space aliens would really care about small factions amongst us dying off. We don't really care of certain types of animals die, but others are almost sacred and "must be protected at all costs". So if space aliens gave Iran some kind of space weapon, those space aliens probably don't see Israel as anything important.

I would say , and this is only my opinion, that if there was any reason why Earthlings are not being in contact with the space aliens is how easily we can manipulate a situation to our advantage.

Let's say a technologically advance race comes to Earth. This race may have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. We on the other hand have really as a culture only been around a few thousand years. They see us as primitive, and in return we see them as a resource for new technology. They might want to enslave us, educate us, or maybe just come here to vacation on the Primitive Earth with all those Primitive Earthlings.

We get them on our political side, and then we start to take their stuff, we innovate the new technology so that it's not only buildable on Earth but better and more powerful then what they have, then "WE" might enslave them, "WE" might want to re-educate them, "WE" might want to visit them.

Humanity is very dangerous in how we see the world, since we have needed to in order to survive. They might not have had to do any of that.

If these aliens come from Earth, then they have faced the same adversity as us, and also understand us more than just in passing. Aliens that live amongst us would be more dangerous than ones from outer space.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If these aliens come from Earth, then they have faced the same adversity as us, and also understand us more than just in passing. Aliens that live amongst us would be more dangerous than ones from outer space.

Maybe. But then again, if an alien is able to travel here from another star system, they could likely use that same technology to literally destroy our entire planet. And I don't mean just taking out one group of us, but as in planet Earth itself is no more because this other group just threw an asteroid at it.

And really all of this isn't even touching on the spiritual aspect of it all. Cranky does a good job with that.

Imo, when we have these discussions, we don't really get into the spiritual side of it all because if you want to talk about hard to prove, that stuff is hard to prove. But I tend to believe that we may be dealing with ETs who are also ultra-dimensionals. Energetic beings that our holy texts would have called angels. I believe they can either exist in a corporeal type body or in light form. They would be both extra dimensional and extraterrestrial.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What's the reason for so much alien and UFO talk in this thread? Is it anticipation ahead of the big U.S. Government UFO report that's being published next month?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's all over the news lately.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You are all assuming that we are a bad race of beings.

We are not.

The vast majority just want to have a nice life.

The answer to these problems is to realize that we are what we have been taught.

The Elite want nothing more than to dumb us down, we know this!

Education of the people is the key to peace.

P

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Brew I can forgive them all of their trespasses. The Law of the land says their ass belongs to the nation they wronged and Jesus said we must obey the laws of the land. He accepted his punishment when he was an innocent person. It is our duty to honor the laws of the land. Treason is a law that has it's punishment just like Jesus' so called crime did. I can forgive their mortal souls. We nor I don't have to act like they are so forgiven they get to keep hurting children and maintaining their position of power. It is our duty to make sure they can't do again that even if we forgive them of their sins.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Have you ever seen the John G. Trump interview regarding the Tesla papers? Video near bottom of post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aside from his Uncle & Vannevar Bush, also Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan with his "Star Wars" program and talking up aliens and the original deep state swamp creature Roy Cohn. Who knows what they may have briefed DJT on. Cohn was connected to a secretive group called DISC or Defense Industrial Security Command back in the 60s that was learned from the Torbitt Document.

Tesla, Trump, & the Time Capsule (long video, sorry no shownotes but listen for first minute and decide)
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join