It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
dupe
edit on 24-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I thought the premise was; no ETs on Earth. Lacking proof, I would tend to agree. It's not even that important, since we all have our stated positions. It's just that affirmative proof would be required for that statement to be dispelled, and I don't mean a carving of a shaman in a fancy headdress.

What is your proof of existence anyway? I have proof of dinosaurs, cavemen, floods, droughts, domestic animals....etc etc.

How are you coming to that extraordinary conclusion?

edit on 24-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Extraordinary inventions of ~150 years ago.

Search "Sonora Aero Club"

Interesting short article: Dreams of the Sonora Aero Club

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

DJT with a pot of gold driving the train?
Baron on the train?
Lighting the future, no light to the past: From Dark To Light?
45 = 45th.
99 = Presidential run?
CAAD = 3114 3.11 & 4.11? also 9 = completion.

Flanc

Houston Post April 24, 1920

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Trump was just on the Dan Bongino Radio Show.

"Is there something the government is not telling us about this UFO thing?"

twitter.com...

Funny how most people here are passing on what Trump said? "Dreams and their fears, could be more fears than anything"

Why would Trump say that?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Or like me, I heard it loud 'n clear just been stewing on it. I think Trump knows more about the UFO file than the majority give him credit. While others in the know, know that he knows what's up. His old past history had some extraordinary connections surrounding this subject. He knows what is coming and knows the so-called UFO disclosure is not what many think. Just my speculative thinking.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
explosion under a street caught on camera. Allegedly in Wuhan China on May 20th

clip

It is a miracle that doesn't happen more. That was sewer gasses meeting a spark. The people inside the pipes are dead most likely. Those guys on the outside are very lucky if they have their hearing in a few days. They are damned lucky as it is to be breathing.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just look at a map there was only one road to the place when I went in the 80's. Devils Tower WY is right around the corner in Great Plains miles. There is a wonderful small lake with a nice cliff at the deep end very nice for diving right behind the Mtn that I dove off of about 20ft, but you can go way up more. I was chicken trying to do 20ft but I did it. We watched some people go about 50 ft. No way in hell would I ever unless I was going to die if I didn't.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
keystone s dakota. Has this been covered?

Many visitors are now using in-car GPS navigation systems when traveling. Unfortunately, the postal street address (13000 Highway 244, Keystone, South Dakota) for Mount Rushmore National Memorial does not register in many navigation systems.
To find Mount Rushmore National Memorial using a navigation system, consider using one of the alternatives below:
enter Keystone, South Dakota 57751 (closest town, 3 miles from Mount Rushmore National Memorial)
use Intersections setting (closest to Mount Rushmore National Memorial)
Keystone, South Dakota, South Dakota Highway 244 and U. S. Highway 16A (Alt)
use Points of Interest setting
"Mt Rushmore National Memorial"
use Coordinates setting
Latitude/Longitude Coordinates for Mount Rushmore National Memorial
N 43° 53.559'
W 103° 28.246'
Decimal coordinates
Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) for Mount Rushmore National Memorial
623773E 4859716N Zone 13

edit on 24-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Was this already captured earlier in the thread or another post?

www.the-sun.com...

May 14 2021

"A FORMER Army press officer revealed he saw the body of a "beat-up alien" the "size of a 10-year-old child" after the Roswell UFO crash in a bombshell video he made before his death."

www.ufoexplorations.com...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The thing about the possibility of the existence of alien life is that it is impossible to rule out. Until we have explored every mile of this vast universe, including all dimensions, there is no possible way to verify for certain that we are alone. Adding to that... we haven't even explored every mile of this planet, yet. Let alone outer space. Can we even ascertain that the history of this planet that we've been taught is accurate and complete? No, we can't. There are too many holes, too many unanswered questions. Which is what leads to conspiracy theories. All I know for sure is that for an individual to believe in anything, that person has to be open to that idea. If your mind is completely closed off from that possibility then you are not going to be able to make the proper connections in your brain in order to perceive the evidence before you. An alien could be standing right in front of you and you still won't believe it. You'll tell yourself that your eyes are playing tricks on you or it's an apparition or a figment of your imagination or a dream.

I think that for the majority of people on this planet, they are not completely closed off to the idea of aliens but because of skepticism, they are extremely resistant to it. Which is why imo this has to be a slow roll out. When people are allowed to slowly adapt to a new idea then the resistance fades away. On the other hand, if people were forced to face the reality of other beings with little or no preparedness... the most hardened cynics will flat out deny... in which case, they will be the ones ending up looking crazy. But the majority of people are at risk of having their minds blown. Literally. That wouldn't be a good thing
edit on 24-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

He knows what is coming and knows the so-called UFO disclosure is not what many think. Just my speculative thinking.

A lot of us are thinking that. All questions have answers, it's just that some answers people don't really want answered. In the early 1900's (17-18) a group of sightings were being investigated me the predecessor of the FBI. The lead on this was Special Agent Leon Bone, who would later go on the head the local FBI office there. The whole UFO case got pushed under the rug as a Church of Mormon cult, but the mystery lights were never explained, and the way that Bone was removed from the case shows that even at that time, 1918, elements within the US Government were already hiding whatever UFOs were.

Here's a PDF about it. It's about the best telling of the story since it's hard to get well sourced information on this case.
Folks it's a PDF

Funny fact Salt Lake City Utah still has a larger than average number of UFO/UAP sightings, but no one seems to be digging into them as much as they used to.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This came up in my notifications today.

oseph J Flynn
@JosephJFlynn1
So there is no evidence whatsoever about election fraud right
@CNN
?
@maddow
? none at all?...... ha ha ha.... we are gaining on you everyday every minute... in the shadows and out in the open...Get Ready!!!!!
Unmasked Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election
I archived this offline awhile ago, then noticed the YT hosted copy of it was (unsurprisingly) taken down / removed. Alas I no longer have recollection of the original source / OP, but uploading my...
bitchute.com
7:06 PM · May 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Notification from General Flynn
a reply to: Caled

Gem led me here?
gem linky

Results by Jewish Gematria
Word Jewish English Simple Searches
What Is David Schwartz 3508 1428 238 433
The Triumphant Messiah Mounting Up To The Summit Of The Arch Of Heaven 3508 4320 720 301
What Will The Higher Power Do For Me 3508 2094 349 273
And No One Who BelievesIn Him Will BeDisappointed 3508 2730 455 263
I Wonder Who You Are James 3508 1602 267 227
But We Will Return And Build The Desolate Places 3508 2760 460 196
The Only Love Satanists Are Masters Of Is Love Of Self 3508 3360 560 191
Who Is Jesus The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah 3508 2424 404 187
Nope I Not Seeing Nuclear War Yet Now Taliban 3508 2664 444 182
Of Course Now Youre Going Nuts Saying That 3508 2928 488 182
November Eighteenth Spiritual Warfare And Breaking Curses 3508 3378 563 173

Word Jewish English Simple Searches
Name Of Niburu Anunnaki God 1065 1500 250 93423
Anunnaki Sumerian God Enki 921 1500 250 64620
Ancient Anunnaki Nibiru God 940 1500 250 58457
Ancient Babylonian Religion 983 1500 250 57118
Learn Sumerian God Gematria 895 1500 250 55772
Sumerian Gods Ancestry 1325 1500 250 54037
Snake Brotherhood Origin 778 1500 250 53669
Acts Two Thirty Eight 2070 1500 250 53433
The Rev Thirteen Eighteen 1424 1500 250 38533
Rising Up From The Ashes 968 1500 250 35564
Perceive The Rising Star 1486 1500 250 35028

edit on 24-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I thought the premise was; no ETs on Earth. Lacking proof, I would tend to agree. It's not even that important, since we all have our stated positions. It's just that affirmative proof would be required for that statement to be dispelled, and I don't mean a carving of a shaman in a fancy headdress.

What is your proof of existence anyway? I have proof of dinosaurs, cavemen, floods, droughts, domestic animals....etc etc.

How are you coming to that extraordinary conclusion?

You still don't seem to get it. I didn't make the claim they did. The other poster claimed definitively that they did not and what I said is you cannot prove a negative assertion so that comment is baseless.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Or like me, I heard it loud 'n clear just been stewing on it. I think Trump knows more about the UFO file than the majority give him credit. While others in the know, know that he knows what's up. His old past history had some extraordinary connections surrounding this subject. He knows what is coming and knows the so-called UFO disclosure is not what many think. Just my speculative thinking.

I think Trump has been in the know for his entire adult life. Since we were speaking of early aircraft, I was once reading through Tesla's online archive and I came across this interview he gave with someone or other shortly after the Wright brothers completed their first test flight. He seemed to dismiss their aircraft as woefully inefficient. He said there were three types of flight possible. Heavier than air (Wright brothers), lighter than air (zeppelins), and electric (still nobody apparently, or at least that's according to the official record). He kinda came across as a doucher honestly as he essentially laughed at the Wright brothers' invention. He said he was going to endeavor to build a superior aircraft that flew on electric power. He explained that it would need no wings and not even any moving parts really. What he described sounds like the stereotypical "flying saucer."

Anyways, Trump's uncle went through this man's research papers and wasn't killed off. Meaning whatever research of Tesla's the government squirreled away has also been known about by the Trump family this entire time.

What advances on Tesla research have been made since then is my question. Look what our open source tech has done in the same time frame. We have gone from building the first cars to landing people on the moon.

It only makes sense that disclosure really began when Trump got in office. We got ourselves a POTUS who was actually read in on all the super secret stuff already. Other POTUS' have been denied access.

And what's up with all this crap that makes it seem as if Trump may be a time traveler? Just how advanced is the Tesla tech?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Facinating! Damn lies & cover-ups just keep getting older. Never heard of that UFO story in Utah. From your PDF link:

There is also a superficial similarity between van Valkenburg’s fantastic flying machines and his attendant secret society and the mid-19th century “Sonora Aero Club” described in the cryptic drawings and writings of Charles Dellschau. Of course, Dellschau claimed that his crafts’ anti-gravitational effect was obtained by something dubbed “NB gas,”and the deadly secrecy of his supposed society stands in sharp contrast to van Valkenburg’s public chattiness. Or had Dellschau’s mysterious NYMZA, the secret society behind his secret society, adopted different technology and different rules some sixty years later?

In the end, there were only the lights in the sky, and they weren’t talking.

Footnote at bottom of last page has a link to a story from Feb 15, 1992, which is dead but found it archived titled: NYMZA Aeros - The Airships of the 1850's

According to C.A.A. Dellschau, a member of the Sonora Aero Club who kept a secret record of all their activities and experiments which they carried out in the vicinity of Sonora and Columbia, California during the years 1850 to 1858, several of their airship designs were built and flight-tested in the area which is now an airfield just outside of the town of Columbia.

When asking her father about what her grandfather was involved with, he told her that his father was a member of what he claimed was a very secret and very ancient group. This group was several hundred years ahead of mankind and members were sworn to secrecy under threat of death. The lady also told me that when her grandfather died, men showed up at his house with signed papers giving them the right to remove whatever they felt was necessary. The men took the majority of his library and all his private papers. They also took what was in the rooms she was forbidden to enter as a child.

Thanks for sharing this info!

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: SkipperJohn

Trump was just on the Dan Bongino Radio Show.

"Is there something the government is not telling us about this UFO thing?"

twitter.com...

Funny how most people here are passing on what Trump said? "Dreams and their fears, could be more fears than anything"

Why would Trump say that?

I caught that too. It seemed like he was either saying that people would be afraid of aliens or people should be afraid of aliens.

My question is, why did he once say, "we have the most powerful weapons in the universe and we are going to begin using them."

That doesn't seem like something one would say unless they know there are other weapons systems out there and ours are better.

Guys, Q answered this question explicitly.

"Are we alone?"

"No."

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
DJT Speaks (wall of text)

Donald J. Trump
5:00pm May 24, 2021

Highly respected pollster John McLaughlin says 73% of all Republicans want Trump to run again in 2024 and Republican primary voters would support him 82%-13%. Even the Washington Post has just reported “All Republican Roads Lead to Mar-a-Lago.” What WaPo and other members of the Fake News Media don’t report is that Joe Biden is of no interest to anybody—21 million less people watched his Joint Address to Congress than watched mine. Also, Biden’s ratings have killed the Radical Left Fake News Cable Channels. MSNBC and CNN have plummeted in the ratings. MSNBC doesn’t have a show in the top 10 of all cable news programs, and CNN doesn’t even have a show in the top 100. They should have embraced and endorsed “Trump”—their ratings would have been at new highs! I have been doing very limited media so the American public could see just how big of a disaster the Biden Administration has been, and I was right. Inflation, the Border Crisis, our forgotten Military, war in the Middle East, all as a result of Biden’s mistakes. Our Country is being destroyed. Watch, it’s only going to get worse! The Washington Post also incorrectly reported about my DonaldJTrump.com website viewership. We have not yet launched our own social media “platform,” but even the very basic site we have to post our statements has received 36.7 million views over the past month alone, and we’re getting more traffic to our website now than in 2020, an Election year! This number would be even greater if we were still on Twitter and Facebook, but since Big Tech has illegally banned me, tens of millions of our supporters have stopped using these platforms because they’ve become “boring” and nasty. My website is a place where everyone can see my statements, issued in real time, and engage with the MAGA Movement. This is meant to be a temporary way of getting my thoughts and ideas out to the public without the Fake News spin, but the website is not a “platform.” It is merely a way of communicating until I decide on what the future will be for the choice or establishment of a platform. It will happen soon. Stay tuned!

Bold mine.

Edit to add a few new SR

The Durham Report is coming/
It had to be surpressed for awhile for many events to happen first;:
MSM turning on FAUCI/Gates
MSM exposing Wuhan
Audits. Az & others beginning
IT'S ALL A SET UP LEADING TO DURHAM REPORT
:That why [DS] trying to create WAR in ISREAL& w Russian
NCSWIC

It must happen under Actor Joe, the world has to collapse with him taking all the heat - all of it.

edit on 24-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Breaking avionics news. A "contractor operated" aircraft has crashed just outside Nellis Air Force Base. Developing.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Can't be an ET is they originate here on Earth. Richard Shaver made this claim in the 1940's and so did James Matthews back in the 18th century, hell even Bigelow made this statement not that long ago. I think people need to come to grips that Humans aren't the greatest of Earths societies. We're just the newest.

That maybe why people fear knowing the truth. What if Humans are a de-evolved version of the species that came before us? How would the world react? How pointless would modern religion be if older races are still around?

Personally after spending over 30 years studying the whole Shadow Person Phenomena, I wouldn't be surprised if the coming reglacialization period drives them from their hidey holes. If they are present in large enough numbers that things might get interesting. I doubt that though, I'm willing to bet that if these other societies still exist in large enough numbers to survive, then those numbers are pretty low, maybe near minimum amounts. This which explain their desire to stay hidden from us, as well as their limited number of sightings being reported each year.

We used to have alien sightings a lot, now all we have is stories about drones and robots. Same goes for those "things in the night", the number of reports keep going down. Even reports of Shadow People have been on the decline over the years. Just something to think about.

On a more interesting note, was there any confirmation about those people claiming to be "KU"? I found it a bit weird that someone would just half-assed come out and make that kind of proclamation.
edit on 24-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

For that matter has anyone seen the ghost of John Durham.? Maybe his brother from another mother - John Durham Jr is writing the report. Crazy how all these DOJ investigations went poof, gone, case closed.

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join