It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

A not-so-subtle blasphemy that replaces Christ with the (so-called) Vaccine as the Saviour of humanity.

It's not about a virus, but about a new One World Religion, where Big Pharma, not Christ, is the Saviour of the World. How much clearer can it be?

@Reuters
Rio de Janeiro's landmark Christ the Redeemer was lit up with a message promoting vaccine equality.

Fauci said Texas was "ill-advised" to lift restrictions 11 weeks ago. Gavin Newsom called Texas “reckless,” and Biden called them Neanderthals.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

edit on 17-5-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

It's psychological warfare, but not directed at us. It seems like a wink, a confirmation to his gangland groupies to "make unvaccinated pay the price". He doesn't mean you or I will get sick, no the only illness going around is mental illness; enabling all of the layers of masked crusaders to "pay a price" for who we are.

Biden's words are at their highest level of absurdity if you consider that some vaccines have yet to be released, like the fine product coming from INOVIO.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Charlottesville Foreign Minister Vegetative state Hilliary Clinton fight for your lives. A few samples of g code lotsa interesting stuff for that one yikes
a reply to: BoomGiggle

No one wants you to do anything to hurt yourself. If this forum puts up with my barely legible crazy bat dung style posts they certainties only can handle your posts.
edit on 17-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

I use clippy then upload to here if you copy image and use opera it lets me upload that way as well
edit on 17-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

edit on 17-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

Unrelated to prior post but definitely needs to be in threadlets go viral cops letting the insurgents in

edit on 17-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Are you Roger Stone?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The CIA with the help of Neocon Senator Marco Rubio is now going into the overdrive to promote the False UFO Threat narrative. The so-called UAP Task Force report on UFOs to be released in June (maybe) is set to be more war propaganda!

Sen Marco Rubio says UFO 'threat' should be taken seriously

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) argued in an interview Sunday the U.S. should take UFO’s “seriously,” saying “anything that enters an airspace that is not supposed to is a threat.”

The government is expected to release a report on UFO sightings in June, and Rubio wants a declassified copy submitted to congress, The New York Post reported. Yet Rubio told CBS’s 60 Minutes host Bill Whitaker Congressional members’ views of UFO’s vary. The Florida Republican said some of his colleagues are “very interested in this topic and some kinda, you know, giggle when you bring it up.”

Marco Rubio is Taking UFOs Seriously and He Thinks You Should Too

Lue Elizondo wants to destroy Ufology...
05-11-2021 Luis Elizondo, The US Government on UFOs, UAPs & Aerial Threats: www.youtube.com...

Howard Jones - Conditioning (1984)

Not saying I don't believe in the UFO phenomena just not their narrative, especially someone who spent a career in Counter-intel and spoon feeding msm.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, I don't buy their narrative either. A little while back I made a post right here claiming they're running Blue Beam. And it was actually Storm Rider that pushed it over the top for me when they claimed that what's coming will shed light on "Jesus, Muhammad, and other masters you've never even heard of." This is precisely what we have heard Blue Beam aims to achieve. Not to supplant the religions of the world, but an attempt to unite them. And while that sounds like a noble goal, to me it just depends, again, on who is running the show. One of the other aims of Blue Beam was to use their hoaxed alien invasion to usher in a one world government. If people like Hillary Clinton and the like are in charge of such a Government, no effing thanks.

Where it gets interesting to me is that I think there may be two groups trying to bring to fruition their own version of the same general plan. On the one hand I think we may have the deep state types like Rubio, Podesta, Delonge, etc pushing the hoaxed UFO thing, while on the other side it seems we may have Q and co trying to bring us the real thing. And their spokesman (Trump) seems to favor sovereignty rather than globalism.

It presents an interesting scenario. If we all start seeing UFOs in the skies all of a sudden, whose are they? Are they the holograms that the CIA has or are they the real deal black budget craft Q and his peeps have access to?

I hope before we get to that stage Q returns from his internet hiatus to give some guidance.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Strange that all of a sudden after this Covid thing, and economy thing we get the ufo thing.

UFO threat my arse, if anything we’ve seen they are no worse than gnats that do nothing but annoy people, if that’s what we are seeing.

I’ve yet to see a ufo attack anything, my house cat is more dangerous.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Its kinda weird to say, but Trump setup the release of UFO files for June I Think, Also he said during speeches " They are coming" "Nothing can stop what is coming"

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Here's what I found from my archves: first one is even longer!!

There also some on bitchute that show the physical medbeds... I haven't put my archives of these up on dropbox yet though so just search med beds on teer.

Also interviews with Juan Q Savin often skirt or cover the subject.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I recall seeing them on the history channel involved in Korean war or something (a while ago.)
The Premise I have seen on ufo's is they absorb the energy used on them and then return it.
Oh and they shut down nuclear power plants a lot.
a reply to: 38181

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum to cancel the August Singapore meeting. Ah, so sad.

The World Economic Forum canceled the annual meeting it was planning to hold this August in Singapore, citing “tragic circumstances unfolding across geographies” and an uncertain travel outlook due to the pandemic.

The WEF said its next annual event will take place in the first half of 2022. The location will be determined “based on an assessment of the situation later this summer,” it said on Monday.

The decision follows a recent surge in Covid-19 cases in Singapore. The Geneva-based organization said the “differing speeds of vaccination rollout and the uncertainty around new variants combine to make it impossible to” hold a meeting on a global scale.
Bloomberg news

Yea, right. So, even too dangerous for a virtual meet.? Must be for other reasons.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

definitely needs to be in threadlets go viral cops letting the insurgents in

Apparently you need an invite to go pm for one if interested

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Clip of two total nitwits talking to each other. These are beyond dumb people, well beyond dumb, as in they are ONLY qualified to do what they are doing, which is nothing of importance in the scheme of things because they are so fooooooking dumb they are dangerous. I can't believe this even happened.

Thankfully the airline tickets I never bought are cheaper then the gas I just paid 4x more then I did a year ago because the Treasury is monitoring it because... insert two thousand world explicative laced rant ending in fooooook.

On they mystifying side the Bidens release their tax returns, paid 25.9% rate and earned $607,336 in 2020 due to DJT TAX CUTS!!!!!!!!! And oddly Joe didn't pay more then he was required to, unlike DJT who did.

Joe gets a pass because he's the idiot we all need because he lowered the cost of airline tickets.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

ZERO HEDGE

Geomagnetic Storm

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

@RepVernonJones
Vaccine passports aren’t just unconstitutional, but they’ll be illegal when I’m Governor.
11:40 AM · May 17, 2021

Georgia gov candidate. His twit banner is all Trump.
A different Vernon...Vernon Robinson.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Here's my weird white light story that started 3- 4 months ago.

I was sleeping and woke up to a white light strobing in the bedroom. I sat up in bed, confused, trying to figure out what it was. Looked out the window thinking it was maybe a emergency vehicle (which would of been weird since i'm pretty rural)..saw nothing, woke up my husband and asked him if he could see it. He saw nothing, so pretty freaked out, I laid back down and tried to convince myself I was just seeing things.

Closed my eyes, could see still the pulsing white light. It started to fade but then I started seeing symbols. They were faint but then came into focus. I started to scan them to see if I recognized anything but I didn't. They then began to fade. It's weird...if you offered me a million dollars to draw just ONE of them I couldn't. They too faded, all i'm left with is the experience. This has happened 4 or 5 times since. The last time I was shown one symbol and I heard "healing symbol".

Between this and the dreams i've had lately, something is definitely going on, not sure what, just running on faith at this point.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For some reason the 4 hr timer is off I found it on twitter must be peacefula reply to: CrazyFox

Was sent this it's long and a new viewpoint
edit on 17-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta[/
Another spelling cabaal
edit on 17-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

edit on 17-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity
extra DIV

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm half-heartedly waiting for Biden's economic advisor to suggest that we need to go an "Atkins" to reduce the inflation.

Sometimes I worry that this administration is so messed up that America will need another 245 years just to recover form all this, but then I sadly remember that most people won't even remember this administration a week after it is removed.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join