It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein Gave Bill Gates Advice on How to End ‘Toxic’ Marriage, Sources Say

Bachelor sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein gave Bill Gates advice on ending his marriage with Melinda after the Microsoft co-founder complained about her during a series of meetings at the money manager’s mansion, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Gates used the gatherings at Epstein’s $77 million New York townhouse as an escape from what he told Epstein was a “toxic” marriage, a topic both men found humorous, a person who attended the meetings told The Daily Beast.

The billionaire met Epstein dozens of times starting in 2011 and continuing through to 2014 mostly at the financier’s Manhattan home—a substantially higher number than has been previously reported. Their conversations took place years before Bill and Melinda Gates announced this month that they were splitting up.

Gates, in turn, encouraged Epstein to rehabilitate his image in the media following his 2008 guilty plea for soliciting a minor for prostitution, and discussed Epstein becoming involved with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

The people familiar with the matter said Gates found freedom in Epstein’s lair, where he met a rotating cast of bold-faced names and discussed worldly issues in between rounds of jokes and gossip—a “men’s club” atmosphere that irritated Melinda.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/jeffrey-epstein-gave-bill-gates-advice-on-how-to-end-e2-80-98toxic-e2-80-99-marriage-sources-say/ar-BB1gNEYL?ocid=uxbndl bing

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Remember we are watching a movie?

Wait for it

44 secs in. Who is that Blond? Foreshadowing. Then watch til the end when they zoom in Pztaki? and the entourage and their fo concern.

a reply to: pheonix358

Yes. We are watching a movie, but they're still gonna do it "by the books" in the sense that they can't just ignore parliamentary procedure or our constitution. In fact, if Harris said she intended to invoke the 25th against him and he stepped down, I would say it's pretty much following the script anyways. After all, Biden has already said he would do this.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Joint Senate Statement Urging Ceasefire in Middle East...

twitter.com...
All Dems.

...Netanyahu said Operation Guardian of the Walls was “continuing at full strength.” He said over 1,000 targets have been struck in Gaza, exacting a serious toll on Hamas, including their underground assets, which he described as having suffered a serious, but not complete, blow.

“This will take time. There is pressure but we are getting serious backing, foremost from the US,” he said. “We have international backing and we are using it.”
The Times of Israel

UN security council met today and took no action towards a ceasefire.

Speaking to the U.N. Security Council, Israeli Ambassador Gilad Erdan echoed many of the prime minister's statements, saying Hamas is using civilians as human shields and that Israel has a right to defend itself.

"Israel has made its choice. We will take all steps necessary to defend our people," he told the U.N. "Now, you must make yours. The world is watching."
U.N. Security Council Meets

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is sorta following along with what Storm Rider (I believe it was) said would happen. They basically said that something was going to happen that would bring us to the brink of World War and that it would be pinned on Joe Biden. If Netanyahu keeps telling the world that they're doing this with the blessing of the United States, people are gonna start getting upset with Biden.

edit on 16-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Remember a lil while ago there was something about Joe turning in Hunter's drive to save his family and the only way to keep him and her alive for the trial is to be installed as president.
Someone was speculating about Q being Hillary earlier today or something. Remember when Barry tweeted "The Great Awakening?"
What makes a good movie? Plot changes, cliff hangers, and a surprise ending (that's not for everyone). Flip the script?

Not related to prior rant but look what I found anything look off?

edit on 16-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Highly doubt it.

ETA:

Not related to prior rant but look what I found anything look off?

No blue check beside her name? *shrugs*
edit on 16-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
DJT Speaks East coast folks can you see if the timestamp on From The Desk is region specific like the twit? I have 7:11pm as the time posted west coast.

Donald J. Trump
7:11pm May 16, 2021

Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

Was there ever a less sympathetic martyr then Liz effing Cheney? I get the feeling she was set up to be knocked down by DJT and team.

More interestingly, does the headline that Trump is the President of the Republican States and republicans don't consider Actor Joe the "legitimate" President suggests a bit of foreshadowing?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
7:11 Eastern time on my end too

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Me too, but is anything as it seems anymore?
We have had so many theories etc for coming on 4 years. I even created an account on here after lurking since after 911 just to contribute.
Question everything it's the only way to keep sane.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
How bad are things in France?

spectator.us...
spectator.us/life/burning-christian-churches-religion/

Conspiracy theories aren’t something I take seriously. But when flames engulfed Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris on the evening of April 15, 2019, my mind momentarily wandered down that path. After all, attempts to incinerate, vandalize and rob Christian churches and shrines have become so commonplace in France over the past three years that one could be forgiven for concluding that something even more sinister was afoot.

In 2017 alone, according to France’s Interior Ministry, 878 acts of vandalism were committed against Christian places of worship, cemeteries and shrines. That’s an average of nearly two and a half sites being targeted every day.

Government officials play down the problem...

edit on 16-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You mean me? I think what I said stands for reasoning since we don't really know much about "KU"s true agenda.

What the ????, Her daughter looks like an Amish Girl getting ready to marry. Well maybe not Amish but you get the jest she's looks very: "Look mom I'm in a cult".

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So, like biological
Ransomware?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not forgetting;

murdered-french-priest-said-go-away-satan-to-attackers
www.irishtimes.com...

The coffin of priest Jacques Hamel is carried into the Notre Dame cathedral

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Where is this all heading?

www.thedailybeast.com...
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-gave-bill-gates-advice-on-how-to-end-toxic-marriage-sources-say

A person who attended meetings at Epstein’s townhouse says Gates enjoyed holding court there.

Published May. 16, 2021 7:50PM ET
Bachelor sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein gave Bill Gates advice on ending his marriage with Melinda after the Microsoft co-founder complained about her during a series of meetings at the money manager’s mansion, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Gates used the gatherings at Epstein’s $77 million New York townhouse as an escape from what he told Epstein was a “toxic” marriage, a topic both men found humorous, a person who attended the meetings told The Daily Beast.

The billionaire met Epstein dozens of times starting in 2011 and continuing through to 2014 mostly at the financier’s Manhattan home—a substantially higher number than has been previously reported.

edit on 16-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: No Coincidences Remember word of the "tained" adrenochrome? I wonder if...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Interesting late night video tweet from Dan Scavino at 22:27:13

Great day at the @ZooMiami🦒
🔗t.co... t.co...

1) It's a 4 second video of a giraffe at ZooMiami... #4

Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147106598 📁
Oct 29 2017 11:11:40 (EST)
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

a) Both 11.11 and 11.4 in timestamp!

2) Why a GIRAFFE? You ask...

GIRAFFES AREN'T LIMITED TO LOW-HANGING FRUIT!

I think the gloves are about to come off!

edit on 16-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Quantum mechanics explains efficiency of photosynthesis

Energy transfer in light-harvesting macromolecules is assisted by specific vibrational motions of the chromophores," said Dr Alexandra Olaya-Castro (UCL Physics & Astronomy), supervisor and co-author of the research. "We found that the properties of some of the chromophore vibrations that assist energy transfer during photosynthesis can never be described with classical laws, and moreover, this non-classical behaviour enhances the efficiency of the energy transfer."

Molecular vibrations are periodic motions of the atoms in a molecule, like the motion of a mass attached to a spring.  When the energy of a collective vibration of two chromphores matches the energy difference between the electronic transitions of these chromophores a resonance occurs and efficient energy exchange between electronic and vibrational degrees of freedom takes place

Providing that the energy associated to the vibration is higher than the temperature scale, only a discrete unit or quantum of energy is exchanged. Consequently, as energy is transferred from one chromophore to the other, the collective vibration displays properties that have no classical counterpart.

Other biomolecular processes such as the transfer of electrons within macromolecules (like in reaction centres in photosynthetic systems), the structural change of a chromophore upon absorption of photons (like in vision processes) or the recognition of a molecule by another (as in olfaction processes), are influenced by specific vibrational motions. The results of this research therefore suggest that a closer examination of the vibrational dynamics involved in these processes could provide other biological prototypes exploiting truly non-classical phenomena.

ucl.ac.uk/news/2014/jan/quantum-mechanics-explains-efficiency-photosynthesis

LET THERE BE LIGHT

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yeah, it seems if you can protect your people from being killed by bombs, that you are not "playing fair". Like Israel should feel bad that the Iron Dome is saving thousands of Israeli lives, so they don't have a right to counterattack the targets shooting the missiles.

That like saying during the Vietnam war that if a North Vietnamese soldier shot at you and missed, that it wouldn't be fair to kill him.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Prior to a civilization collapsing things get really crazy for awhile. Does not mean we'll collapse but in this new decade anything is possible.

Hmm, wonder if any connection to the 120+ retired generals and admirals letter questioning 2020 election and Biden's mental health.

Getting Intense!

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I think that leadership plays a huge role in this.
Military in control vs police state are two different spectrums
of empowerment. Military control says, to me, a regime of
loyalty and jurisprudence; whereas a scenario of a police state is
one of compliance and dictation.
Hmmmmmmm.....

LC

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join