It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If ET are here and they’ve partnered up with World Govts we are more screwed than we thought.

A superior species to humans is here and they’ve yet to let mankind benefit from their advances? That’s depraved indifference. Like Gov Cuomo.

Our best hope, as far as ET goes, is after observing this debacle they either replace world governments with what they know does work or they just nuke the planet, lol.

Again, either ET exists and they are non empathetic to our (common man) plight or they don’t exist.

Giving us the iPhone, internet, and social media seems to have backfired or it’s their idea of “punking” us.

In the end…Govt…ET….neither are concerned for what’s best for mankind, clearly.

God wins. In the end.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just created a graphic of Mr Pool's posts tonight - when placed in a grid of Twitter timestamp by Telegram timestamp, they form a HAMMER!!

Bigger

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

SAVING A LITTLE BIRD (true story)

Today, I spotted a small bird in the lobby of my office building.
The building is all glass, and it had managed to trap itself inside.
The bird looked hot, tired & frustrated - like it had hit the glass a few times

My plan was simple - get close & gently "shoo" it to the door a few feet away
But my action made the bird panic & quickly hop in the opposite direction.
Despite my best intentions, the little one jumped into the glass again.

Realizing I was doing more harm than good, I took a few steps back.
At a non-threatening distance, I slowly walked around to the other side.
Saying nothing and being still, I took a half-step forward.

The bird reacted with a single hop (away from me) and towards the doorway
Half step... hop. Half step... hop. Until the bird was inches from the door
Only at this place could a breeze be felt. It knew & instinctively flew away

The plan has allowed many to see the system of control.
Yet we fill with dread looking around & see friends & families still asleep.
We want to help... but our attempts get twisted & have the opposite effect.

Despite being told FEAR NOT... this is a movie... GOD WINS.
The narrative still grabs us - filling us with "what ifs" and doubt.
We only need to seek BALANCE, PATIENCE and CALM within ourselves.

HAVE FAITH... God is in control & that is all we need.
UNDERSTAND... all these little hops (good & bad) were necessary to set the stage
Putting ALL in the right place & right time to feel the gentle breeze & wake up.

It is only then that our God-given instincts will kick in.
Offering courage to rise & shine TRUTH, LOVE, COMPASSION & HONOR together
FEAR NOT... our time to fly is coming.

Peace = Prize and forgiveness means everything.
Learn to be Still.
The Best is Yet to Come.

The Walking Dead = Make sense?

edit on 18-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Winners and losers

Creation is nothing but a zero sum game and God is the ... house (?) What exactly, is won? Ever?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

From that perspective, it's more the thrill of the chase I imagine.
If we are only here because of boredom at the Source, then the charade is the game, and victory, I suppose would be subjective to the user by the endgame.
IMO.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Winners and losers

Creation is nothing but a zero sum game and God is the ... house (?) What exactly, is won? Ever?

Within life…time is infinite….within time…life is a brief painful moment.

If God creates (created) human life elsewhere, maybe they got it right. We’re probably the Walmart across the tracks at 2am… in the city of God’s creations.

ETA: The question is if we are creation v1.0 or are we still in Beta? Are we 1 of 1? 1 of many to come? Or are we #? Of ###? If we are the first, doubtful there’ll be any more. Not sure it could be any worse, lol.
edit on 18-5-2021 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I dunno, tinkering with lethal pathogens might be enough to piss off the aliens, kind of like nukes do.

Although nobody was interested in stopping us from nuking Japan twice.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
New.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

WOW! Your dig shines light on POST 307
POST 307 is a repost of POST 154
POST 307 = The "Marker" & "Tuesday, Nov 4th" (no year)

An Error Marker? Nov 4, 2017 is not a Tuesday/POST 154 = Nov 14 (different date)
POST 307 = 154, which links to POST 2744 - POST 306 via The Lord's Prayer
POST 306 = Lord's Prayer / News Unlocks Map / Godfather III

NEWS = Pope wants Lord's Prayer Changes = Dec 8, 2017
NEWS = Pope approves Lord's Prayer Changes = Jun 6, 2019
LORD'S PRAYER NEWS DELTA = 545/546 days

Post 545 (and 546) = photos of Pope / Rothschild / Soros = Godfather III ?
Nov 4 falls on a Tuesday in these years = 2003 - 2008 - 2014
Nov 4 - 6, 2008 = Pope hosts first annual Catholic-Muslim Forum at Vatican

September 11 = 9/11 -mirror flip- 11/6 = November 6 (last day of forum)
POST 274 = Godfather III - Be prepared for what you find.
POST 117 = Who financed 9/11?

Be still... have faith... we are being guided by those wanting to help us all.
Continued prayers for all, especially those in harm's way.

edit on 18-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

LONG VIEW.

The bit with UFOs and bodies of water has been simmering for a long time. The recent focus is something new, but 50 years ago, Ivan T. Sanderson was writing books like "Invisible Residents", which focused on the UFO-water connection. I also recall, decades ago, reading occasional comments about "fast movers" -- objects in the ocean moving much faster than anything else; something the USN was supposedly very tight-lipped about.

I suppose it is possible that the "authorities" have determined that for whatever reason, it is going to become impossible to deny that something else shares this world with us, and the government wants to stake out a position so they don't look completely surprised if that something else begins to operate a lot more openly.

Then again, it could all be some elaborate ruse regarding high tech projects. The biggest problem the authorities will have is that they have been caught fibbing about this topic so many times before that anyone who has looked at this stuff for a while will regard any of their "explanations" with suspicion.

Cheers

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: SouthernGift

edit on 17-5-2021 by FlyingFox because:

Did an agent of Hamas get to keep the car or did someone with sniper range skills liberate his soul and smoke the car with him still touching it?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Are you Roger Stone?

Stone wasn't high on my list of people I would wish to be like to be kind. The verdict is out on him with me on white hat or gray (grey for our friends from across the big pond).

I see what you were doing though.

I wonder if he sat in on my JFK class in college? The three letter agencies wanted to know what our openly Gay Professor was telling us about JKF. He called two people out and sent them packing. This was in one of those huge classrooms like you see in college with the theatre seating. We were "tripping" as we said in the 80's.

edit on 18-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Saw an interesting video on Telegram this morning about the Three Gorges dam. Evidently now on Google Earth they have placed a computer generated dam picture on the map and when you filter the view back to 1985 it is still there which is before the dam was built. Since there are no live feeds or anything and according to the weather they have been getting a lot of rain and snow up in the mountains do we know it is still in tact? Does anyone have any contacts on China?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
For all my fear of little Rubio being a Cuban descendant who is a NEOCON, he is right on this. We SHOULD have always taken this seriously and I bet my life that the the US military did. We just need disclosure of what these are. Like I added a few days back we need to get to the bottom of these leaving the Atmosphere, from the water and from underground they are a possible threat until we have more data. OR was this UFO issue a threat to the black hats from the white hats?

If the white hats have this, then think "Shock and Awe" when they land them at the courthouses of major cities on Earth. If the aliens are in them and they haven't mopped the floor with our remains, they would be more benevolent than humans are to each other at this point in history.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The CIA with the help of Neocon Senator Marco Rubio is now going into the overdrive to promote the False UFO Threat narrative. The so-called UAP Task Force report on UFOs to be released in June (maybe) is set to be more war propaganda!

Sen Marco Rubio says UFO 'threat' should be taken seriously

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) argued in an interview Sunday the U.S. should take UFO’s “seriously,” saying “anything that enters an airspace that is not supposed to is a threat.”

The government is expected to release a report on UFO sightings in June, and Rubio wants a declassified copy submitted to congress, The New York Post reported. Yet Rubio told CBS’s 60 Minutes host Bill Whitaker Congressional members’ views of UFO’s vary. The Florida Republican said some of his colleagues are “very interested in this topic and some kinda, you know, giggle when you bring it up.”

Marco Rubio is Taking UFOs Seriously and He Thinks You Should Too

Lue Elizondo wants to destroy Ufology...
05-11-2021 Luis Elizondo, The US Government on UFOs, UAPs & Aerial Threats: www.youtube.com...

Howard Jones - Conditioning (1984)

Not saying I don't believe in the UFO phenomena just not their narrative, especially someone who spent a career in Counter-intel and spoon feeding msm.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

But of course the military did. We'll likely never know, but in this new decade apparently anything is possible though in this new era of instability I don't believe anything will be revealed. Don't know if just a strange coincidence or something more to it but both their parents (Luis "Lue" Elizondo and Rubio) are Cuban dissidents. The gatekeepers that hold the secrets will never reveal any such truth to any politician, period. For them this is another manufactured crisis (intrigue) of opportunity for the next big Op.

The other more critical area imo of UFO sightings and strange anomalies is the HOTZONE...the corridor off coast of Florida, Bimini, Bahamas, AUTEC, off the western tip of Cuba, and down to the Yucatan.

Lue's father played a role in the Bay of Pigs.
AUTEC - Underwater Area 51 controlled by the US Navy.
The secretive US Navy Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center aka AUTEC is located at Andros, Bahamas. What ulterior agenda might this mysterious US Navy Lab have in regards to the Hotzone? Strange magnetic effects, ancient ruins, UFO Sightings and reality distortions have been observed for hundreds of years. Even the acronym AUtec; AU = Gold. In Tom Clancy's The Hunt for Red October, the former Soviet submarine captain Marko Ramius (portrayed by Sean Connery in the movie) works for AUTEC as Mark Ramsey after his defection to the United States.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Awww, look how cute the fake three gorges dam is! And perfectly straight! Definitely nothing to see here.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Saw an interesting video on Telegram this morning about the Three Gorges dam. Evidently now on Google Earth they have placed a computer generated dam picture on the map and when you filter the view back to 1985 it is still there which is before the dam was built. Since there are no live feeds or anything and according to the weather they have been getting a lot of rain and snow up in the mountains do we know it is still in tact? Does anyone have any contacts on China?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

What cracks me up is do these morons have any clue on the weight of these open illegal containers...lifting into trunk.??

Whenever I fill my certified gas containers for mowing, chainsaw, redneck BBQ, etc. I always fill them without taking them out from the bed of my truck.

Speaking of what could go wrong in the boom dept...

Neutralized...PressTV got it covered.

twitter.com...

Rooster calls, then bOOm!
twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I found this interesting. Probably nothing, an algorithm based on other searches I've done, perhaps? I admittedly don't know how search engines work. I use DDG on Chrome and have had things I'm looking for buried in the search results, so it was surprising to me that when I did a search on "hotzone bahamas" to explore the UFO angle, this is what I got...two sponsored ad sites for a booking Bahamas vacations, then an article on GM and JE...

ETA: And weirdly, there is an article on that very website that is more in line with what I was looking for that directly references Luis Elizondo and the UFO program. But that wasn't the one DDG listed...
Aliens Are Real
edit on 18-5-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What is extremely curious to me is how all these buildings implode into themselves after being hit with a "rocket"
Now go back 20 years and look how a couple buildings fell the similar same way..
Things that make you go hmm
Sad that they haven't shown them side by side or something.
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Can’t remember if it was Storm Rider or Whiplash on Telegram that stated back when this whole conflict started that these were mostly all controlled demolitions and in many cases letters and announcements are made beforehand to remove the occupants. Can’t say if true or not but it is interesting. It’s all optics for the most part I think. Unless you are seeing from a live link or direct news from overseas I wouldn’t believe anything I see on our cable news networks

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join