It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Mostly...because you have "stone" in your screen name.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

TerraMar: Terra meaning land and in Latin "Earth" from Proto-Indo-European root meaning "to dry." 'Mar' from Syriac/Aramaic language meaning 'my lord' and the root word 'mar' in Latin meaning "sea." One might conclude "Atlantis Rising" and any new land that rises from International waters is sovereign land or something along those lines. Recall the TerraMar project was about creating a "global ocean community" based around the idea of shared ownership of the global commons, aka the high seas or international waters with TerraMar passports.

Not for nothing, but I have brought up Larry Hama and his GI Joe comics before.

Cobra's base was created by the machinations of Professor Appel, a Crimson Guardsman. Appell tricked the Joes into triggering a fault line beneath the Gulf of Mexico, resulting in a massive upthrust of the seabed. Despite a valiant effort, the Joes were unable to remove Cobra forces from the newly formed island. Cobra lawyers had secured the organization's recognition as a sovereign state from various governments, which resulted in the immediate withdrawal of the Joe forces from the island.

Keep in mind that COBRA Island first showed up back in the mid 1980's.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: Caled
Awww, look how cute the fake three gorges dam is! And perfectly straight! Definitely nothing to see here.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Saw an interesting video on Telegram this morning about the Three Gorges dam. Evidently now on Google Earth they have placed a computer generated dam picture on the map and when you filter the view back to 1985 it is still there which is before the dam was built. Since there are no live feeds or anything and according to the weather they have been getting a lot of rain and snow up in the mountains do we know it is still in tact? Does anyone have any contacts on China?

If the Three Gorges Dam had collapsed we would all know. That isn't something that could be kept under wraps as 10,000,000 people would die within an hour. Maybe more. Wuhan would be under water. Shanghai as well.

I have heard that they expect it to collapse soon though. I hope that isn't true. China deserves punishment, but the millions of people that would die do not. If they've overlaid the dam with CGI, it's probably because the dam is visibly damaged in such a way it can no longer be denied. It's been damaged for months now. I'm sure it's only gotten worse.

We would have to wait until the information got smuggled out of China. SO if the 3G failed we might have to wait as long as a month before we can get any real information about this. I seriously doubt that the Biden administration would go against China's wants and desires. If Trump was still in office that would be different, but as for now we have to wait. Those videos out of Shenzhen imply that something happened, and if China is reporting no Earthquakes, then that's telling.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I said it before, I'm NOT a Hamas agent!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
What's going on here?

Traditional Chinese construction methods...

edit on 18-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's possible someone found us before we found them': Two retired Navy officers warn that infamous UFO Tic-Tac sighting indicates 'technology that outstrips our arsenal by at least 100 to 1,000 years'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9590727/Ex-Navy-officer-says-UFO-technology-100-1-000-years-ahead-United-States.html

It's quantum technology (Quasi-Crystallography) that defies the laws of physics that define this world. They occupy the same space that we do in higher dimensional realms

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I wish I paid more attention the first time viewing this part of the hearing video. I forgot who reposted it, but thanks.

youtu.be...

RE: Frankfurt

edit on 18-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

One Man you could perhaps contact;

www.youtube.com...

Cheers

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Where did the first reports of any problems with that dam come from? And why do we trust it?
How could any one know this?

It would take a structural engineer months to inspect that dam.
Would china let someone not under their complete control do that?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Had seen a few videos but not this.

Thanks

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

SO if the 3G failed we might have to wait as long as a month before we can get any real information about this

Disagree entirely. People do travel to China. There is no chance they could hide Shanghai (one of the world's busiest ports) being submerged under 10' of water for a month.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh man, Kali ma karma.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Where did the first reports of any problems with that dam come from? And why do we trust it?
How could any one know this?

It would take a structural engineer months to inspect that dam.

They used to have livestream videos of the dam up. People observed, in real time, (I myself actually and many others) parts of that dam falling off and heading downstream. This was months ago. Many people have sounded the alarm that it may collapse soon. Enough so that China has taken down the livesteams. The entire dam was observed to be buckling under pressure of the flood waters. The dam isn't keyed into the bedrock. The geniuses at the CCP thought it was okay to build the world's largest dam in such a way that it's mass was meant to hold it in place.

I can't claim it with certainty, but it very well may fail.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That and the markets worldwide would crash. If the dam breaks besides the loss of immediate loss of life the agricultural ground in that area will be devastated for many years.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Before they put up the fake picture on google earth you could see a noticeable bulge in the dam compared to the past satellite shots. I also remember seeing a video that showed cracking and pieces releasing off the dam. Cannot remember the source and I’m sure with all the purging at YouTube it is gone or vey hard to find

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I think it may be too late for their crops. They've been experiencing heavy flooding in the region for like a year now (no exaggeration). The entire reason the dam was built to begin with was an attempt to mitigate the flood waters in the river basin. That region supplies China like a full third of it's entire food crop.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I think it may be too late for their crops. They've been experiencing heavy flooding in the region for like a year now (no exaggeration). The entire reason the dam was built to begin with was an attempt to mitigate the flood waters in the river basin. That region supplies China like a full third of it's entire food crop.

They should bottle up all of that extra water their getting, instead of trying to buy land for water bottling plants in Russia and the US.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I doubt that it would be that much water on the coastline. Maybe in Yichang, but not on the coast. In fact if the 3G broke then I kind of doubt Yichang would still be standing, so we might have to wait until people from Yidu or Zhijiang are able to get any video outside of China.

The water has a long way to travel from the 3G area to the coast and the water would defuse a lot before in gets there. Jingzhou might be the safest place to get good video if the 3G did fail, but it wouldn't be as clearly understood as a dam break as it would from either Yidu or Zhijiang.

By the time the waters get to Shanghai, Hangzhou, or even Huzhou the Chinese Government might explain it all away as "seasonal flooding". Gotta keep in might that there is about 700 miles of travel space between the 3G area and the coast, and a lot of that area in open flatland. Sure there are areas of mountainous areas too, but that just redirects where the water is going to flow.

So how many of those people traveling to China are going north west of Wuhan?
edit on 18-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I doubt that it would be that much water on the coastline. Maybe in Yichang, but not on the coast. In fact if the 3G broke then I kind of doubt Yichang would still be standing, so we might have to wait until people from Yidu or Zhijiang are able to get any video outside of China.

Believe what you want, man. I'm not going to argue with you over it. I followed the situation for months. There are videos out there that will show you exactly what would happen.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm half-heartedly waiting for Biden's economic advisor to suggest that we need to go an "Atkins" to reduce the inflation.

Sometimes I worry that this administration is so messed up that America will need another 245 years just to recover form all this, but then I sadly remember that most people won't even remember this administration a week after it is removed.

Now not remembering them a week later MIGHT BE a good thing. IDK?

I would love to be able to not remember most of this nightmare. When I wake up in the real world, I hope I still have a house, that needs repairs, a car and food on my table. I will be happy. I suspect all those things are in danger with this administration.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join