It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Weird.

The image on Bing maps isn't crystal clear, but it doesn't look straight.

30,823138, 111,003177 -- coordinates

www.bing.com...

Cheers

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, firstly I'm glad my decode shone some light as it was a b*gger to pull together!

Re "Tues Nov 4th," from #307, I assume you spotted this but in case, and with reference to the "Marker" part:

That's saying Tuesday (today?) is 11.4 MARKER!

Also re 11/6 being 9/11 flipped, today is Ezra's 9/11 DECLAS meeting; at 13:00 EST today:

There is only one post with the 11.6 MARKER and that is #15

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Note how PS is NOT correctly written as "P.s."... therefore it could be an acronym for Power supply, making it read:

"Soros' Islamic State targeted Power Supply"?

or

"The power supply of Soros' Islamic State is targeted" - which is reinforced by this telegram post

JUST IN - Israeli Intelligence Minister Eli Cohen told Hebrew Channel 20, "The next step is to cut off the electricity supply to the Gaza Strip."

Difficult to keep still when tensions are rising, that's when I tend to get busy to keep myself calm - but point taken.

edit on 18-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am well aware of the controlled demolition statements. That was my point they are either calling it a single rocket or controlled demolition. Symbolism will e their downfall. How many threads here discuss controlled demolition or rockets are there in regret to the tragedy of 20 years ago?
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

edit on 18-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If ET are here and they’ve partnered up with World Govts we are more screwed than we thought.

A superior species to humans is here and they’ve yet to let mankind benefit from their advances? That’s depraved indifference. Like Gov Cuomo.

Again, either ET exists and they are non empathetic to our (common man) plight or they don’t exist.

God wins. In the end.

Logical fallacy my good friend. There are non-terrestrial beings, a gazillion versions of us, but the are not gods in charge of us. They are us. They are vibrating at a different rate, but many are in fact occupying human form and having the human experience - which includes the good and the bad. Many are burning off what folks refer to as karma (complicated) many are observing, many are helping and many seem to be hindering but are helping.

The problems folks have with this is rooted in teeeveee/movies etc. There is the engrained notion that there are these super duper super cool races of beings just ignoring our pleas for help because they are indifferent. There is but one law in the all is one - freewill. One individual or group CANNOT simply impose their version of the world on another - except BLM of course. As such, many are "helping" but waling a razors edge of assist vs. interference.

Worth noting, the earth versions of humans are very emotional, most races are not. As such, comparisons are hard to make as to motivations.

In BT's example above, was BT helping the bird or interfering with the bird? When BT went to interfere, grab, the bird would have none of it, when BT pointed in the direction of exit through representation the bird got it.

There is a famous story, various versions of it, of a certain group of beings - our future selves, who came to earth by lowering their vibration and met with Ike. They offered help, Ike said no, he didn't trust them - he was not a vibrational match with them at all. They took that literally as, Ike spoke for everyone in theory. Helping is complicated, it is not as easy as just handing out med-beds. An equally famous story says there are groups making sure nukes are not used again - even military folks report that one. They are helping but we can't see it.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This concerns,

Anyone invested in Crypto? I opt out of all of it.
mobile.twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

DOFM ♡Ⓟ $PAC
@OmairDavid
9h

I think we are been tested The storm rider calling out: GHOST and the cryptp anons Ghost calling out: Whip and saying is been hacked Whip & Ghost calling out: the storm rider we are been forced to use our intuition to make a decision on what to believe instead on blindly follow

This world we see is a tangled mess filled with misinformation that's starting to reveal itself. Everything has an ounce of truth mixed with lies attached to continue its pull on the perceptions we have of it.

Everything is just Light.

edit on 18-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

LONG VIEW.

I suppose it is possible that the "authorities" have determined that for whatever reason, it is going to become impossible to deny that something else shares this world with us, and the government wants to stake out a position so they don't look completely surprised if that something else begins to operate a lot more openly.

Then again, it could all be some elaborate ruse regarding high tech projects. The biggest problem the authorities will have is that they have been caught fibbing about this topic so many times before that anyone who has looked at this stuff for a while will regard any of their "explanations" with suspicion.

Cheers

If the population wakes up and starts seeing symbols, language, gross manipulation for what it is the awakening does not stop there. We follow the process to new levels. At some point folks will see what they have been programmed not to see. Eventually it will not be about official denial, but simply the facts as they are for many - not all.

Most have had experiences where they say something like this to a group "don't you see the face in the rock?" 3 out of six see it, with 3 just not seeing it no matter what. For 3 it is real, for 3 it is not.

The things I have seen are not "ooh oooh..." but simply interesting things to see like odd crabs or cool trees. The government hid the stealth planes, denied they existed, now they fly over football games and folks shrug. Hidden exists, fact, purposefully hidden exists, fact, as such lots of hidden exists, but why do really we not "see?" Programming is number one. Break the programming, raise one's vibration, and more is seen.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Supposedly they have many underwater sensor hits of objects doing hundreds of knots under the ocean - which should be impossible. The current record for underwater speed by a manmade sub is 44.7 knots.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What's going on here?
People in Shenzhen reported to have fled the 71-story SEG Plaza after the building tilted on its foundations. No earthquake recorded in the area.

twitter.com...

Alleged video of 71-story SEG Plaza in Shenzhen, China shaking today. Other videos show crowds frantically fleeing the building. But there was no earthquake in the area.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Flashback Circa 2016

DEC. 22, 2016
Supersonic Underwater Travel May Be Coming Soon

.......The U.S. military has long been interested in building a super-speedy submarine. A decade ago, DARPA tinkered with the idea of an experimental supercavitation sub, the Underwater Express, to carry troops underwater at more than 115 mph. But it faced a fundamental problem: Rocketing along inside its bubble, such a vehicle would have no way to steer itself. Now the Chinese are working on a concept that could overcome that hurdle. Scientists at Harbin Institute of Technology’s Complex Flow and Heat Transfer Lab have developed a liquid membrane that could be used to help steer a sub at high speed. This approach could open the door, they say, to a supersonic sub that could cover the 6,000 miles from Shanghai to San Francisco in 100 minutes.......

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
WTF is this? This CLIP that is such a hot mess that it cannot be real.

This is just amazing to me. They act as if the last 4 years never happened, as if the dead people who voted for Joe actually care to listen to this garbage anymore. This is 1970's third world propaganda done by folks who watched clips of it and guessed what it was like, which, even those subjected to it then didn't buy it.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
CDC says the were rigging death numbers. Like we didn't know, based on, you know, the numbers.

Clip Of Fauxci doing what he does.

Anons: "Someone needs to tell us the truth, we have a right to know." Fauxci just did. Anons: 'that's not good enough, it needs to be done another way." The numbers, the little troll, the jab-inserts, it is all there. Nothing being revealed now is new to me, none of it.

Let's be very clear. The transformation below, including the masks, the jabs and all the rest HAPPENED BY DESIGN.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thats just more quality Chinese engineering.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just saw this on Twitter - not sure if its real or not:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Looks to me like people were emptying out of all the buildings in the area, not just that one.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Thats just more quality Chinese engineering.

I've heard of supercavitating torpedoes before, which can supposedly reach missile-like speeds.

Rumor has it that the Russian sub Kursk sank after an accidental explosion of an experimental version.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

She is connected in mysterious ways but not really with UFOs. More about a treasure hunt for magick.

Dark Journalist X-Series 100: Ghislaine In the HotZone - Atlantis Rising Secret! Magick TUAOI 💎 crystal. (3 hrs, last hour is Q&A)
www.youtube.com...

Here's some takeaway snippets...DJ paints a whole new picture on what Epstein/G-Max & her TerraMar project, her submarine "Atlantis" were doing down in the Hotzone along with many other interesting characters from fraudsters to genuine scholars...the Hemingway family, Howard Hughes, Charles Berlitz, Robert Maxwell & politicians were ALL deeply connected to the Atlantis mystery.

TerraMar: Terra meaning land and in Latin "Earth" from Proto-Indo-European root meaning "to dry." 'Mar' from Syriac/Aramaic language meaning 'my lord' and the root word 'mar' in Latin meaning "sea." One might conclude "Atlantis Rising" and any new land that rises from International waters is sovereign land or something along those lines. Recall the TerraMar project was about creating a "global ocean community" based around the idea of shared ownership of the global commons, aka the high seas or international waters with TerraMar passports.

Both G-Max & Epstein were apparently aware of Edgar Cayce readings centered around Atlantis. There's an Ancient City that was discovered underwater in the HotZone off the Western Tip of Cuba. The discovery was made by Oceanographer Paulina Zelitsky but was quickly suppressed by covert forces or so the story goes. Short clip: www.youtube.com...

Maxwell's Empire: How It Grew, How It Fell -- A Special Report.; Charming the Big Bankers Out of Billions NYT Dec. 20, 1991.

Janet Marshall Stevenson (February 4, 1913 – June 9, 2009) was an American writer, teacher and social activist from Oregon who wrote in the areas of civil rights, the women's movement, the peace movement, the environment and the arts.

Janet Atlantis Marshall was born on February 4, 1913 in Chicago, Illinois to John Carter, an investment banker, and daughter to Atlantis Octavia (McClendon) Marshall.

Source: Janet Marshall Stevenson papers, 1929-1996, University of Oregon Archives Special Collections. She was the mayor of Hammond, OR back in the 80s, a famous, feminist force, glamourist character similar to Maxwell.

In an odd twist Ghislaine Maxwell was using her maiden name as pseudonym when she posed as a journalist and bought that mansion in New Hampshire.

Janet Marshall graduated from Bryn Mawr College in 1933 and received an MFA in theater arts from Yale in 1937. The phrase bryn mawr means "large hill" in Welsh. It is named after the town of Bryn Mawr, which had been renamed by a representative of the Pennsylvania Railroad.

Motto: Veritatem Dilexi (I Delight in the Truth)

Bryn Mawr is one of the Seven Sister colleges...think Hillary Clinton. The name Seven Sisters is also a reference to the Greek myth of The Pleiades.

Hillary went to one of the Seven Sisters, Wellesley College. Hillary Rodham, age 21 - Wellesley Commencement, Full Speech, May 31, 1969: www.youtube.com...

Janet Marshall's husband Philip Stevenson was part of the Taos Art club in Santa Fe, New Mexico and the famous photographer Ansel Adams was also a member. Many of these people including Henry Wallace, 33rd vice president under FDR also belonged to the Halcyon Theosophy Temple aka...

The Temple of the People was founded in Syracuse, New York, in 1898 by Francia A. La Due and Dr. William H. Dower, arising from the Universal Brotherhood and Theosophical Society. In 1903, the group moved to land near Oceano, California, and incorporated as as “Guardian-in-Chief of The Temple of the People, A Corporation Sole.” In 1904, the Temple Home Association was founded.

Janet Marshall's mother's name "Atlantis Octavio" - 8 as in Atlantis the 8th continent (Charles Berlitz book & he authored the first Roswell book) or the 8th sphere of virtual reality culture; he also did work for alphabet agencies, was a linguist, with a deep interest in Atlantis. Robert Maxwell purchased his Berlitz School of Languages business, and it was later that he defrauded Berlitz out of $200 Million but, then Maxwell had an unfortunate 'accident' on his yacht. Queen Octavio in the 1944 Wonder Woman comic also with ties to Atlantis.

Pergamon press - was an Oxford-based publishing house, founded by Paul Rosbaud and Robert Maxwell, that published scientific and medical books and journals. Robert Maxwell also published works from Charles Darwin's grandson on crystallography; a possible connection to the Atlantean TUAOI crystal. In Atlantean research this crystal was used by the “Sons of the Creative Force" for spiritual connections to spiritual entities while the “Sons of Belial” group according to Edgar Cayce used it to dominate their neighbors. The "Sons of Belial" are obsessed with materialism and have little concept of spiritual awareness. Remind you of any group(s) today?

"Pergamon" anagram = "German Op" LOL!

The Atlantean "Sons of Belial" have reincarnated as the franken scientists behind the Transhuman Agenda attempting to harvest the spiritual side of humanity into the 8th sphere of quantum psychic entanglement to alter our evolutionary pattern. Who knows, bizarre, strange convergence of light & dark seems to be happening as we move more into this projected enlightened age.

The Firestone Emblem - This crystal is also called a "firestone" and in another reading, it is named the Tuaoi stone. Apparently the University of Pennsylvania was involved in this research digging down in Guatemala back in 1930s.

Broken piece of the Stargate 'Altar' found in Guatemala:

No, not really but sure is interesting stuff. Refer to Firestone article link above for more.

Maxwell's have a connection to Atlantologist Edgarton Sykes - who worked in British intel and produced some of the best concrete evidence (debatable in various circles) on Atlantis located in the Hotzone.

ScreenCaps from the book The Big Picture: Insights from the Spiritual World by Garry Gilfoy.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Adding on... Ghislane Maxwell meeting Castro and she and Epstein meeting the Pope. Epstein traveled to Cuba in 2003 at Castro’s invitation, former Colombian president says; in the same month that extensive ancient ruins were found off of the western tip of Cuba.
Source: Miami Herald

Low-res fuzzy pic source from a FoxNews video.

Who is Ghislane Maxwell really? Is it really only about sex scandals?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Awww, look how cute the fake three gorges dam is! And perfectly straight! Definitely nothing to see here.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Saw an interesting video on Telegram this morning about the Three Gorges dam. Evidently now on Google Earth they have placed a computer generated dam picture on the map and when you filter the view back to 1985 it is still there which is before the dam was built. Since there are no live feeds or anything and according to the weather they have been getting a lot of rain and snow up in the mountains do we know it is still in tact? Does anyone have any contacts on China?

If the Three Gorges Dam had collapsed we would all know. That isn't something that could be kept under wraps as 10,000,000 people would die within an hour. Maybe more. Wuhan would be under water. Shanghai as well.

I have heard that they expect it to collapse soon though. I hope that isn't true. China deserves punishment, but the millions of people that would die do not. If they've overlaid the dam with CGI, it's probably because the dam is visibly damaged in such a way it can no longer be denied. It's been damaged for months now. I'm sure it's only gotten worse.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
For all my fear of little Rubio being a Cuban descendant who is a NEOCON, he is right on this. We SHOULD have always taken this seriously and I bet my life that the the US military did. We just need disclosure of what these are. Like I added a few days back we need to get to the bottom of these leaving the Atmosphere, from the water and from underground they are a possible threat until we have more data. OR was this UFO issue a threat to the black hats from the white hats?

If the white hats have this, then think "Shock and Awe" when they land them at the courthouses of major cities on Earth. If the aliens are in them and they haven't mopped the floor with our remains, they would be more benevolent than humans are to each other at this point in history.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The CIA with the help of Neocon Senator Marco Rubio is now going into the overdrive to promote the False UFO Threat narrative. The so-called UAP Task Force report on UFOs to be released in June (maybe) is set to be more war propaganda!

Sen Marco Rubio says UFO 'threat' should be taken seriously

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) argued in an interview Sunday the U.S. should take UFO’s “seriously,” saying “anything that enters an airspace that is not supposed to is a threat.”

The government is expected to release a report on UFO sightings in June, and Rubio wants a declassified copy submitted to congress, The New York Post reported. Yet Rubio told CBS’s 60 Minutes host Bill Whitaker Congressional members’ views of UFO’s vary. The Florida Republican said some of his colleagues are “very interested in this topic and some kinda, you know, giggle when you bring it up.”

Marco Rubio is Taking UFOs Seriously and He Thinks You Should Too

Lue Elizondo wants to destroy Ufology...
05-11-2021 Luis Elizondo, The US Government on UFOs, UAPs & Aerial Threats: www.youtube.com...

Howard Jones - Conditioning (1984)

Not saying I don't believe in the UFO phenomena just not their narrative, especially someone who spent a career in Counter-intel and spoon feeding msm.

I've gone back and forth on this over the years, but I've kinda come to the tentative conclusion (until they finally disclose, which should be soon actually) that all of the "UFOs" are ours. I don't know how we came across the tech, but at some point we did. People talk about cases going way back? Hundreds of years? I'm being dead serious when I say they may have tech that allows them to either time travel or influence the past in other ways.

Extraterrestrials? I'm sure they're aware of us. They may have been here in the past. They may still be here. I think it's more likely that they can basically walk here right through a stargate they have built in the remote past than flying here through the cosmos. I assume they flew here at some point to set it all up, but I don't think they're entering our atmosphere from outer space. They're coming from right here on this planet, imo. Maybe it leads people to believe they're cohabitants of this planet. It would be hard to say different if you constantly see them here, but if we are talking about technologies that we have that can "re-atomize" the entire human body in minutes, more advanced civilizations have surely mastered teleportation (which we are already doing ourselves) to th point that they wouldn't even have to fly here. They could walk here from the other side of the galaxy, imo.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
US Navy tweet indicates they're going after High Value Targets... +FLY+!

I made a graphic:

Bigger

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join