It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Morning all.

Hey, someone brought this up a couple days back and I believe they may have been on point. "Watch the water" may well be a reference to the UFOs that they're talking about everywhere lately (or UAPs as they're now calling them so they could avoid disclosing stuff through FOIA requests). I keep seeing new stories on this stuff darn near every day now. And in almost every story they're focusing in on the fact that these things are entering our airspace not from outside our atmosphere, but that they're coming up from under the seas. They're calling them "transmedium" vehicles. Able to enter our oceans at speed without destruction to the vehicles. I honestly don't feel as if this subject has been given enough attention throughout this thread series. This story has the potential to be the biggest story in all of human history.

As an aside, the fact that these things are now confirmed as legitimate by our own Government makes me wonder how certain so-called "skeptics" (some who occasionally post in this very thread even) can live with themselves knowing that they have, for years now, spent their time on this website trying to debunk sightings of these things. It's disgraceful. Self-appointed gatekeepers of information. God does not take kindly to those who try to control others. But I digress.

Anyways, so apparently there's some big report due on these things next month. And in recent weeks we have seen a flood of information about them coming from multiple MSM platforms. Military types calling them a threat to national security. People saying that they, as military pilots, have observed them daily over the course of years off the coast of Florida, sightings of football field sized triangles emerging from under the water, etc.

Is it possible that water can be used as a stargate? The druids were supposedly able to use it as such. Or maybe they have underwater bases. But I would think we would have found something like that by now. Perhaps they're living directly under our feet and the entrances to their underground bases are accessed under the seas.

At any rate, I believe there is a reason Q chose to speak to the aliens question. It's gonna factor in. And the reason I bring this up specifically, again, is because in every one of these reports coming out lately about these "UAPs", water is the common theme.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Mr Pool forwarded their LAEVER post to Nate Burruano, giving a new timestamp for it and enabling a further decode that seems to center round Rod Rosenstein, Bob Mueller, HRC, NK and HUMA:

Bigger

Also highlights:
a) Does USSS denote U.S. SPACESHIP? Multiple meanings!
b) MIRROR in #650 which has 56 BEATs

edit on 17-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
While wandering the halls of the insomnia inn last night something occurred to me.

The Arizona audit is in fact happening, as are the others. The goal is to expose what is tantamount to treason, the attempted overthrow of the US government.

If the audits do not happen, then there is no treason, as it is not recognized. But if just one audit proves Dominion rigged the election then all at Dominion should face the firing squad, not a fine but death. They knew the risk.

Given this, many of the low level stooges, say those with drivers licenses and real names, are screwed in a huge way. The van driver, that software guy we saw, the folks who printed the ballots etc. So where do they go?

I mean, if you were a low level stooged who rigged software in Arizona and you realized you are likely to have rifles aimed at your head while having a last sip from a skinny latte, where would you actually go to make a deal? Call the FBI tip-line? Wander into the local FiveO and tell your story? Tweet for help?

I would not have any idea where to go to rat out others to save my life on a level as high as high treason.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I remember Watergate, it was a big deal.

It's effects were cleansing, and this country is WAY overdue for a Big Cleansing.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Major Cybersecurity Firm says US pipeline hijacking is in fact a CIA Inside Job

A cyberattack that crippled fuel supplies on the East Coast of the US and sent gas prices soaring could have been an inside job conducted by American spooks, rather than foreign hackers, a prominent Russian IT expert has claimed.

After a massive systems failure caused the Colonial Pipeline to shut down, Natalya Kaspersky, the founder and former CEO of security software firm Kaspersky Lab, as well as one of Russia’s wealthiest women, made the explosive suggestions in an interview with RIA Novosti on Friday. She alleges that the US’ top foreign intelligence agency, the CIA, has a crack team of digital warriors who are able to masquerade as overseas hacking groups.

According to her, the group, known as UMBRAGE, is adept at hiding its online footprints. The existence of the team first came to light in a series of documents published by WikiLeaks in 2017 and subsequently picked up by American media. At the time, USA Today said that the shadowy operatives “may have been cataloguing hacking methods from outside hackers, including in Russia, that would have allowed the agency to mask their identity by employing the method during espionage.”

eutimes.net/2021/05/major-cybersecurity-firm-says-us-pipeline-hijacking-is-in-fact-a-cia-inside-job/

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm going to be all over the place with this post. I was going to write this several times, but stopped myself. A week or so ago (I don't really keep track of days anymore at this point) I woke up to something that sounded similar to piano or organ music. At first I thought someone was playing the piano downstairs, but then I realized it was not the piano (or necessarily even a piano). At the same time I saw what I would describe as a wall of light...but I wouldn't exactly describe it as a wall...it struck me as being round, but at the same time it didn't really obstruct my view of the room. It wasn't pure light, it was like when you look at cells in a microscope, but more geometrically and evenly shaped. Last night I heard a bit of the sounds again, but not as much or loud, and no wall of light.

Then there is the global hum which I can now hear. I've been thinking a lot about that and how it relates to Schumann Resonance and how it has been increasing. What if this is both good and bad? The idea is that low frequency sounds prevent you from reaching higher vibrations. What if this is the equivalent of turning up the power on an electric shock collar to keep the dogs from escaping? And what happens when you get to max power, but the dog has gotten too big to stop? Or worse yet, what happens when the power is shut off?

I've been struggling with the cognitive dissonance of what is happening these days, and I have my own theory that I call "the great divergence." The reason this is an issue for me is because there is a huge disconnect between actions being taken to clean up the world, and the information out there regarding UFOs, ascension, etc. I believe this is where the divergence will happen. As we've continued to hear, some will experience some kind of ascension, but others will not. People will have to choose (what to believe?). But you can't have a whole world of people wondering where the heck some people went without some way to rationalize what happens. Will it be "aliens," virus, or global war? Let's be real here...if today everyone found out UFOs were real and aliens were among us, would anyone really care about Doge Token? The point is, the earth needs to be sustainable, regarding of what happens.

One last thought, if we consider the possibility of source and non-source players, based on what is being said, what if the whole point of the vaccine is to turn source players into non-source players?

edit on 5/17/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Dominion was hired by and told what to do, by high-ranking individuals. They should face the firing squad first.

A.G. Barr approved this form of execution last Fall: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope they are broadcasted pay-per-view. And no hoods!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
BT's post above reminds me and connects to something I happened to check out at OneHuman's last night when I noticed the very kind repost of a cranky post.

It is really surrounding the "redpilling" of others and what this means from a more refined POV.

There is only one Truth: all is one. Everything else is a fact that is subjective and wholly contingent on POV. The cumulative total of all facts experienced by any one aspect of the whole can, and should, lead to the TRUTH - all is one.

Folks consider the ultimate Truth is that Hitler was evil. If one says anything to the contrary they are hit with a hashtag of Hitler lover and worse. It is considered a TRUTH. Yet, from some POV's, not the comical white supremacist's, some aspects of Hitler's POV were valid. From an exceeding elevated POV, Hitler was simply a catalyst.

Folks consider it true that X is the GOAT in basketball and will fight over it. But that notion is at best a fact which is wholly contingent on POV. A coach may see X as GOAT, while a fan may see Y, and a player may see Z. So who is right? Does it even matter.

The redpilling of others is often seen as duty to spread TRUTH and "truth" is used in the pledge. But the Truth's themselves, largely rooted in "not all is what it seems," are very much subjective in any given moment. All people have their own right to their own evolutionary process. Folks on occasion work to school me on facts, only to find they are not, but are in really providing a POV what helps fill out my personal evolutionary process.

We tend to see everyone as ourselves, which is correct - all is one, but we forget that everyone has their own POV which has countless factors making it up. In some cases people on the planet are in their "ignorant" incarnational experience, in other cases they are in their enlightened one, in others they are in their enlightened/helping others, while others are in their enlightened/selfish one - with thousands all combined to create a complete picture of the desired personal goal. In each case, each person must live out their plan, so often "redpilling" them is met with obstinance that is actually legit.

There is a very very very fine line between assisting and interfering. Assisting is almost always allowed (mostly welcome) but interfering is a VERY big no no. Imagine setting up an entire lifetime devoted to learning one single event, and some know it all arrives to "redpill" and destroys 60 years of effort in ten seconds.

How does this fit Q? Well, the process of liberation we refer to as Q team is bound by the constraints of assisting and interfering. It is clearly in the drops. Q team can assist with certain information, certain efforts, but others not so much. Q team could expand the information release once a foundation was built, as what was interfering became assisting due to the awakened status of many.

A true redpiller understands the nature of the process and avoids zealotry as a bases for the effort to awaken others. Yes, True and Fact are often interchangeable in our world and this isn't really a take on grammar usage as much as it is about the process of finding a balance between assisting and interfering. Yes, folks need to wake up, but do they need a lecture on the deepest levels of Dems/Repubs/Queen/DS/Aliens +++? Not of they are not there yet, and even then the Great Awakening does not include a final exam of the ins and outs of Satan worship through the Cabal members.

The thing that makes the most difference in any one exchange is the ability to represent the awakened aspects of ourselves with confidence and simply vibrate it without interruption. Standing in one's own TRUTH - all is one, impacts all of life more then a 3 hour lecture.

Why do I mention this now? Because if things go as they appear to be going, Anons will fully get the events, but those around them will not. They will need help, but not redpilling, they will need support and comfort.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

A few years ago, my wife and I were sound asleep, when all of a sudden we both shot up awake at the exact same time. There, in the middle of our bedroom, were 2 bright white pillars of light, from floor to ceiling. The almost looked like 2 florescent lights standing end to end. We both saw them, so it was not a dream or a hallucination or anything like that. It was so strange and so surreal. The crazy thing about it is that we both then just shrugged it off and went right back to sleep...almost like there was an outside influence on us, keeping us calm and controlling us in that moment.

Still have no idea what we saw, but it bugs me almost every day.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That is interesting and neat! I'm glad this is the type of response I got. When I brought up the global hum last time I was told to get my hearing checked...

I was outside doing my meditation in the sun and remembered another thing that happened a few days ago; I felt this odd vibration throughout my body, but mostly in my neck (maybe because I have a special pillow that wraps around my neck to keep me from sleeping in weird positions). It actually happened to me twice, but one of these times was extremely intense. Intense enough that my wife put her hand on my chest and asked me if I was ok. It was like I was suddenly "grounded" as soon as she did that. It was pretty odd all around.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

A few years ago, my wife and I were sound asleep, when all of a sudden we both shot up awake at the exact same time. There, in the middle of our bedroom, were 2 bright white pillars of light, from floor to ceiling. The almost looked like 2 florescent lights standing end to end. We both saw them, so it was not a dream or a hallucination or anything like that. It was so strange and so surreal. The crazy thing about it is that we both then just shrugged it off and went right back to sleep...almost like there was an outside influence on us, keeping us calm and controlling us in that moment.

Still have no idea what we saw, but it bugs me almost every day.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
[yells from the very back of the roller coaster]

I don’t know where we’re going anymore, but-

ARE WE THEREEEEE YEEEEETTTTTT?!?!?

😎

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
According to 78anon on Tweeter, this could be helpful.

I don't want to cheat, not that I could get past the multicolor captchas that I have never seen before. Anyways, but still will try. If anyone would care to show one how to apply the before mentioned properly to the boards. It would put a lot of folks minds to rest. Replenish the hearts of those who are lost. Just like a helping hand's guidance towards the solution. I don't deserve it, but everyone shouldn't have to suffer for my inability to relay properly. God knows that you all have been put through enough and if what I am sensing to be the truth, is indeed, true. Well, I don't blame you for wanting to see a bullet put in my skull. Cheers!

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
US Special Forces trained Mexican drug cartels linked to decapitation, torture, rape

An investigation into how U.S. Special Forces trained feared Mexican drug cartels responsible for grisly murders, and how Pentagon-backed counter-insurgency in Colombia and Guatemala has bled into organized crime.

According to the former sicario (assassin), there was “a group of elite Marines, there were [members] of the United States Navy, there were Delta Forces, there was everything there.”

The cartel dropout’s account is consistent with years of reports which show that U.S. Special Forces training is diffusing into the service of paramilitaries in Mexico.

The Special Forces training has been funded under the Plan Mérida, which has resulted in the U.S. providing more than $1.6 billion for fighting the War on Drugs, most of it in military aid.

According to a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, Craig Deare, it was likely that more than 500 GAFEs trained in the U.S. with the 7th Special Forces Group (SFG), nicknamed the “snake-eaters.”

Webb is a “special forces assistant operations and intelligence sergeant assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), located at Camp Bull Simons, Eglin Air Force Base, Florida. He joined the Army in 2008 and was on leave at the time of the shooting,” according to the Rockford Register Star.
Duke Webb: Army Member Is Accused Rockford Illinois Bowling Alley Mass Shooter

Top article link continuing...

Murderous Guatemalan special forces trained at Pentagon’s WHINSEC

The Kaibiles and other security forces were trained by the U.S. in counterinsurgency and unconventional warfare before, during, and after Guatemala’s 36-year genocide.

After a 1999 report commissioned by the United Nations determined that the more than 200,000 people killed and disappeared by the Guatemalan Army constituted a genocide, the School of the Americas briefly closed, before reopening a year later under a new name: the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC).

Like the 7th SFG “snake-eaters,” the Kaibiles are sustained by killing. Their motto is: “Si avanzo, sígueme. Si me detengo, aprémiame. Si retrocedo, mátame!” (“If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me!”)

Around 9/11 timeframe the "School of the Americas" was changed to 👇

"FREEDOM PEACE AND FRATERNITY", Maltese cross

Seal Symbolism

Is this post just information, or were you headed somewhere with it? My Dad (step) was the CSM for the 7th. He spent most of my high school years in Honduras, come to think of it. We're visiting my parents next month. I'll see what questions he won't answer.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I'm not going to touch that.

What I will touch is this:
"What's with the rumor floating about that this is Biden's last week as President? Seems like there might be buzz that Harris is going to 25A him or something. Anyone know where this came from?

The media has been running articles about Biden's erratic behavior. Pretending they've just noticed what has been obvious to all of us here for almost a full year now.

It could be the Dems setting the stage to drop the 25th Amendment on Biden.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Before pandemic, Trump’s stockpile chief put focus on biodefense. An old client benefited.

In the two years before the coronavirus pandemic, Kadlec aggressively pursued efforts to fulfill his vision for national preparedness, the Post examination found. He assumed greater control over acquisitions for the Strategic National Stockpile, which in 2018 was moved from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and placed under his authority, the examination found.

Last year, a simulation organized by Kadlec’s office dubbed “Crimson Contagion” revealed how unprepared the government was for a pandemic. An

In the summer of 2012, Kadlec and El-Hibri formed the small biodefense company East West Protection with W. Craig Vanderwagen, who had worked in the Bush administration as the first leader of ASPR. Records show that Kadlec was managing director and a part-owner of the firm.

washingtonpost.com/investigations/before-pandemic-trumps-stockpile-chief-put-focus-on-biodefense-an-old-client-benefited/2020/05/04/d3c2b010-84dd -11ea-878a-86477a724bdb_story.html

Head of the Hydra: The Rise of Robert Kadlec

As detailed in Part I of this series, the Dark Winter exercise eerily predicted many aspects of what would follow just months later during the 2001 anthrax attacks, including predictions that threatening letters would be sent to members of the press with the promise of biological weapons attacks involving anthrax. Dark Winter also provided the initial narrative for the 2001 anthrax attacks, which held that Iraq and Al Qaeda had been jointly responsible. However, soon after the attacks, evidence quickly pointed to the anthrax having originated from a domestic source linked to military experiments. In addition, several Dark Winter participants and authors either had apparent foreknowledge of those attacks (especially Jerome Hauer) and/or were involved in the FBI’s controversial investigation into the attacks (including Robert Kadlec).

In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, Dark Winter’s other co-authors — Randall Larsen, Tara O’Toole and Thomas Inglesby — personally briefed Dick Cheney on Dark Winter, at a time when Cheney and his staff had been warned by another Dark Winter figure, Jerome Hauer, to take the antibiotic Cipro to prevent anthrax infection. It is unknown how many members of the administration were taking Cipro and for how long

Patrick’s work with Battelle on creating a more potent form of anthrax, as well as his work with SAIC in studying the effect of anthrax sent through the mail, began around the same time that BioPort had secured a monopoly over the production of the anthrax vaccine, recently made mandatory for all U.S. troops by the Pentagon. As detailed in Part II of this series, BioPort’s facility that produced its anthrax vaccine was, at the time, rife with problems and had lost its license to operate. Despite the Pentagon having given BioPort millions to use for renovations of the factory, much of that money instead went towards senior management bonuses and redecorating executive offices. Millions more simply “disappeared.”

unlimitedhangout.com/2020/05/investigative-series/head-of-the-hydra-the-rise-of-robert-kadlec/

No Surprise! Emergent BioSolutions To Profit From The Novel Virus Pandemic (Part 1)

In mid-January 2020, Emergent BioSolutions assumed leadership in finding solutions to mitigate the potential spread of the coronavirus. The company proactively reached out to government agencies and other organizations. Emergent was offering its years of experience in developing and manufacturing vaccines to find solutions.

Emergent BioSolutions then established partnerships with Vaxart and Novavax, aimed at developing and manufacturing a potential coronavirus vaccine. Both Vaxart and Novavax are small-scale biotechnology firms that were already underway with the production of a potential vaccine for the virus. 

Congressional documents not only allude to the conflicts of interest but the dangers of unethical human experimentation on vaccine-damaged military personnel. Even though the vaccine lacked an FDA license (and with its safety and efficacy data consistent with its wide-spread military use), contracts required exclusive use of the Bioport anthrax vaccine. As a result, the majority of the vaccines acquired were unsafe and unusable.

By 2003, 2.4 million U.S. troops had been vaccinated against anthrax, leaving many with disabilities as well as a wide range of symptoms like joint pain, permanent headaches, and other long-term side effects. Despite this, Bioport continued to state that the anthrax vaccine was safe in humans, inevitably, demonstrating the unquestionable dire ethical concerns.  

honeycolony.com/article/no-surprise-emergent-biosolutions-to-profit-from-the-novel-virus-pandemic-part-1/

Novavax Stock Rockets On Funding Boost For Coronavirus Vaccine

The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness and Innovation, or CEPI, is funding various efforts to develop a coronavirus vaccine. In March, the foundation pledged $4 million to Novavax. On Monday, Novavax said CEPI increased that funding by $384 million.

investors.com/news/technology/nvax-stock-rocket-cepi-funding-coronavirus-vaccine/

Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations

CEPI was conceived in 2015 and formally launched in 2017 at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland. It was co-founded and co-funded with US$460 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Wellcome Trust, and a consortium of nations, being Norway, Japan, Germany; to which the European Union (2019) and Britain (2020) subsequently joined.[1][5] CEPI is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_for_Epidemic_Preparedness_Innovations

edit on 17-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Merely info as it brought back a few memories from some posts back in 2019 when the war on drugs was going hot again and the chaos in Venezuela which a few of those military brass were tied to the School of the Americas. Not saying all of the 7th but you know they recruit people from various divisions with certain skills for covert Ops and train foreign mercenaries.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Cheers Thoughtful1!

P.A.I.N. = Public Artificial Intelligence Network

...Interesting thought!

I was watching a video on Med Beds yesterday; which said that they use a form of Artificial Intelligence in the 3 types of Med Bed but that the A.I. is limited in some way to stop it evolving without human control. Seems pretty important when the machine is going to "re-atomise" your body to fix it!

Here's the video on Med beds but covers ascension and aliens too - as well as use to heal those that've been vaccinated:
(It's 1 1/2 hrs but easy to get sucked in to it)

edit on 17-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I remember Watergate, it was a big deal.

It's effects were cleansing, and this country is WAY overdue for a Big Cleansing.

Now I think the C_A framed Nixon. He was the 2nd POTUS after Kennedy. He knew he had a DS and was stuck with dealing with a Known Commie in the Dem's candidate, McGovern. He wanted to basically disband half our Navy and Nixon was worried about the Soviet Union blowing us up. Nixon won in a landslide and didn't need Liddy and company to muddy the waters. I thought of Nixon like some do DJT but i was wrong. Carter proved to me I was wrong. Seeing Bush was a member of the crew at Dealey Plaza and the CIA agents in the crowd we know were there sealed my feelings on Nixon being set up to fail by Bush's henchmen.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

TV show "Dead Zone" (2003)

-Episode Plague
-Respiratory distress, high fever, masks, China
-Lockdowns / shutdown protocol
-Originated in China, mention Corona virus / quarantine
-The cure is a malaria drug called chloroquine

Gateway Pundit

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have been tracking this thread still for awhile, took an extended break from the whole thing after the elections (I'm tired). But i'd like to learn more on this MedBed thing - I've only heard about it in passing, but haven't dove into it much. Do you have any other stellar videos on the subject? (Preferably shorter in length)

This is directed at Rel - Dunno why, but when I clicked the quote button, it didn't quote you.
edit on 5/17/2021 by MaplePatriot because: Edit

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join