It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Proof graphic for Mr Pool's 4 picture posts in last hour:

Bigger

Links:
Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3 was DELETED and REPLACED with...

Pic 4

Messages decoded:
1) EBS overnight 16th to 17th? (Tonight)
2) FISAGATE - was Christopher Steele a White Hat plant into Deep State = TRUMP CARD and RED OCTOBER?
(RED OCTOBER = ORB(is) CEO RED T(eam))
= TRUMP CARD
3) PUBLIC AWAKENING

edit on 17-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why is Liz Cheney so important in 2021, yet she's never done anything newsworthy? Up until last week, Cheney was the #3 something in the Republican party. The minority Republican party, at that. The attention she's garnered over the past 60 days is illogical to me.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OUR CHALLENGE FOR THE FUTURE = Children
- System of control fighting to push all past Trump
(he "lost" - "fair election" - Trump is dangerous - crazy conspiracies)
- An attempt to get back to the ideals pushed & accepted before Trump
- Cheney's speech concedes defeat - the people want to go forward not back.

Cheney: 'The majority of the Republican Party is not where I am'

In Defense of Liberty - Gen Michael Flynn - Apr 23
-Old: Fear/Endless Wars vs New: Peace, Faith, Honor, Love & Unity
- If fake news is off, patriots on both sides seek balance/move forward together?

Shane Browning posts

edit on 17-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Let's look at things from different perspectives. How do you failsafe a plan? Have a back up to your back up. Game theory will push everyone to the brink. What happens when you factor in imaginary numbers? Who side is he on? What happens if your enemy thinks you are tricking theirs? Optics are key. Nothing is what it seems. The long lull in the movie can create a perfect environment for popcorn plot twists. Rapid Eye Movements and the Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight. When we've gone one... We must go to all.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
For those who enjoy the comparison photos.

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
For those who enjoy the comparison photos.

Cheers

Her biggest mistake was keeping her hair dresser, although she probably made good savings. 🥣 multi purpose template.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

LOL thats hilarious....well if the oh so honest Press has not seen any Hamas spies or military members they must not be there then...

Right, sure thing Ed.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

These people really go to crap as soon as their adrenochrome supply is cut off, don't they?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Exactly, no one knows how this ends until it ends.
a reply to: Guyfriday
Considering her mom is in charge of a cult maybe

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Those brainwashed idiots think Biden is what Trump actually was and they are laying Clinton's action out as Trumps. Only fooling those who WISH to believe the lies. Just as Jesus said, God is going to allow them to believe lies because they want to do so.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Twitter is trending "Trump or Biden" ---- seriously.

People discuss whether they prefer President Joe Biden or former president Donald Trump

It is not as you'd imagine. Something is brewing.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Pope taps fellow Jesuit to lead sensitive Hong Kong church

The nomination comes at a sensitive time for Holy See-China relations, following the 2018 landmark agreement over bishop nominations on the Chinese mainland. Critics have said the Vatican sold out the underground Chinese church by signing the agreement, which allows the Chinese government a say in naming bishops.

Francis has refrained from commenting on the political tensions in Hong Kong, presumably to avoid riling Beijing.

One of Francis’ most vocal critics is the emeritus bishop of Hong Kong, Cardinal Joseph Zen, who retired in 2009. He has bitterly criticized the Vatican’s deal with Beijing.

edit on 5172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Those are bots and schills. Just look at his youtube likes and dislikes on every video.

Biden is a clown and we all know it

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If Joe needed fake ballots to get 80m to win in 2020 he will need even more to hit the 100m mark to win in 2024.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
LOl joe Biden wont even finish this term.

25th or dead is his future

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

Might wanna be careful about saying the second part out loud online. Hes still technically the POTUS and people who police those sorts of things don't take kindly to such statements.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno
LOl joe Biden wont even finish this term.

25th or dead is his future

Or resignation.
That is what I am leaning for.

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
dead is all of our future . But still no chance he runs in 2024

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I was mentioning the other day to Resident Lurker that my tin foil hat is on sooo tight that my brains are going to leak out. Lol. He reminded me that the pen is mightier than the sword and that I need to jump back on here.
I really appreciate your incite on the vote audit pause in Arizona. I was looking at it as a domino effect. Arizona first and then the others joining in one at a time. But you are quite right because there is no doubt plans to counter one state at a time and distort public perception. They have lit so many fires and caused so much distraction but the drum beat continues and there is but a single theme...voter fraud and election integrity.
Maybe it is more like a water effect. Using the analogy of the mighty Mississippi River that is fed by many rivers draining into it, maybe we should look at this from the voter fraud "results" perspective. Arizona, [ironically a state with little water] results start the event with the other state results cascading rapidly and link into the flow of information.The volume continues to increase and the wall of water/ballot fraud heads downstream gaining momentum. A tsunami. Nothing can stop what is coming!
Meanwhile there is a mighty dam downstream, the enemedia, the big bad tech boys, the corrupt political class, the too much money for their own good gang ie Soros, Gates et al, the Hollywood elite who believe their opinions matter. Is this dam an analogy to the Three Gorges Dam? Too much flood water would weaken it and it would crumble. Are the social forces strong enough to withstand a tsunami of information? There only has to be a crack and the information/water will wear away at it making the crack larger with more and more seeping through until a collapse and then a wall of information will be released. What we are witnessing is that doubt is seeping through and that doubt is contagious.
Over the past few months I have been astonished at how asleep so many have been and continue to be. And what is unexplainable is that with all the disasters under the Hiden administration the first words spoken is that it is all Trump's fault?! These people have their own dams built in their minds preventing the inflow of information that is not consistent with the mind control that they have been subjected to over years. But there are many like me who continue to trickle information causing discomfort, which causes doubt which slowly erodes the integrity of the dam until it hopefully reaches the point that it crumbles.
When this tsunami hits Will it be for everyone?

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel sorry I have been off the reservation for awhile but trust me I have been following closely and researching for hours every day.
A while back you referred the SR post P.A.I.N. So many of the KU posts refer to pain but this post appears to be something more. I am wondering if it might mean...
Public Artificial Intelligence Network.
Another thought I had was around the wording "everyone". That may be relative to the audience. Maybe this is referring to all of the countries rather than the individual.
I researched 1776 and read up on Thomas Paine [ another reference to pain].
In January he published the pamphlet Common Sense which advocated for American Independence and the creation of a democratic republic.
In December of that year he published another critical pamphlet "The American Crisis" which almost parallels with where we currently are. We have seen defeat after defeat but then no one here is a "Sunshine Patriot" and our resolve continues. The "literary warriors" are the digital warriors of today.
I had been wondering why President Trump has decided to relocate to New Jersey and that too parallels with 1776 with General Washington crossing the Delaware River and achieving victory in New Jersey. Lots of symbolism.
I found the phrase he wrote "These are the times that try mens' souls" so on point to where we are right now.
All of your work is amazing and very appreciated.

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join