It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I wonder if the Smiley Faces are taking the Mickey out of "Big Brother"? If so, here's hoping it goes viral.

Re Mr Pool's pic of smiley face balloons, I linked it to 5 eyes, 9 eyes, 14 eyes in my decode earlier (here)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm not going to touch that.

What I will touch is this:
"What's with the rumor floating about that this is Biden's last week as President? Seems like there might be buzz that Harris is going to 25A him or something. Anyone know where this came from?

Harris cannot 25th amendment him and remove him as POTUS. It would require Harris and half of his cabinet to sign off on it. Even then he would not be removed from office. It would merely transfer his authority to the office of the VP and he would remain as POTUS. In order to actually remove him from office under the 25th they would have to take the above steps and then the Senate would have to deliberate on it and vote for his removal with 2/3rds of Senators agreeing to do so.

This would be a major event. They would be trying to install someone who, imo, is ineligible for office into the Oval Office. It certainly couldn't be done in under a week and it would be interesting to see if this fact (Harris grew up in Canada) would trigger the military to get involved.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You are not alone with that;

www.british-intelligence.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Twitter is trending "Trump or Biden" ---- seriously.

People discuss whether they prefer President Joe Biden or former president Donald Trump

It is not as you'd imagine. Something is brewing.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mindblowing: advances in brain tech spur push for 'neuro-rights'

The South American nation Chile is aiming to be the world's first to legally protect citizens' "neuro-rights," with lawmakers expected to pass a constitutional reform blocking technology that seeks to "increase, diminish or disturb" people's mental integrity without their consent.

"If this technology manages to read (your mind), before even you're aware of what you're thinking," he told AFP, "it could write emotions into your brain: life stories that aren't yours and that your brain won't be able to distinguish whether they were yours or the product of designers."

The Chilean bill contains four main fields of legislation: guarding the human mind's data, or neuro-data; fixing limits to the neuro-technology of reading and especially writing in brains; setting an equitable distribution and access to these technologies; and putting limits on neuro-algorithms.

The science has opened the possibility of designing hybrid humans with artificially enhanced cognitive abilities.

"setting an equitable distribution and access to these technologies" -an admission such technology already exists and widely used 2) it's subtle signalling to start developing defensive technologies. I can see within 10 years (maybe less) there will be a public response to it causing a new 'tin foil hat' market for protection devices. Crazy times ahead.

From "Voice to Skull" technology in the 70s to current advanced technology, recently been used on lab animals...next is widespread use on humans. The Army and DARPA have already talked about such "headsets" using "encephalographic dictionaries" based on brain wave activity 'patterns' for specific trigger words and other "techniques" to communicate telepathically. This is apparently possible by modulating those patterns onto a microwave beam and projecting to a person's mind; injecting conversations. It's also possible to modulate information to cause people to hear sounds, and neurological dysfunction to alter their emotions. It's no longer sci-fi movie stuff. Havana syndrome? Full spectrum dominance.

Reminds me of the movies "Minority Report" & "Total Recall", Philip K. Dick and a dozen others. Makes one wonder if this will be easier for us to be "programmed" after getting the jab? Think altered brain chemistry. Or will they go straight for the unvaccinated, the non-compliant, Or will they inoculate the compliant before the next really big disease is released?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you only knew how the media mind warfare truly can be. Especially when multiple realities coexist. Plus, there are some people out there that probably want to see me get my head blown off. I need a confirmation of who is who bc there are multiple people from both sides skewing my perception.

But enough of that. Trust in the plan. Nothing is really quite what it seems.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All of these technologies are potentially revolutionary and wonderful in the right hands. In the wrong hands? Hell on Earth. It's just another example of why I believe, and Donald Trump even said as much himself, that the emerging technologies and the technologies they plan to disclose to the public, are the real reason why Trump and the plan came to be. When I say this it's usually in the context of the tictac UFOs they're drip feeding to us currently, but it also applies to the medical technologies and the neuro technologies you speak of here. Yes, in the wrong hands they could use this technology to basically control you as a slave, but in the right hands, they could also write all the knowledge you could want to learn into your brain instantly. Almost like the Matrix. "Hey, I need the operating program for this Huey helicopter." "Okay, done." Stuff like that.

We are at a specific crossroads in the evolutionary path of the human species. We go one of two ways from here. We either become like slaves, or we become like Gods. The people who are in control are going to be the ones who determine which path we take. Let's hope Q and company win. The other path is a nightmare.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Insanity.

If these assholes take over our military I’m afraid it’s check mate.

We need to take over Congress and get laws against the encroaching Marxism.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
In our never ending effort to blur the lines between meme and reality I present you with a mix and match - you choose.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Twitter is trending "Trump or Biden" ---- seriously.

People discuss whether they prefer President Joe Biden or former president Donald Trump

It is not as you'd imagine. Something is brewing.

Shills and bots galore.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

By now we all know how it works, but remember it was Biden who openly stated that he would step down if he and Harris disagreed on things. Also I'm fairly certain that if Harris told the press that the cabinet had agreed that Joe must go, that the media would report that with little to no fact checking.

Pelosi would be an easy drop as she could be promised VP, and the Senate would buckle as well.

What I want to know is where did this rumor start from?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

That headline from the Washington Post is disgusting. The iron dome "protects lives but perpetuates conflict." They're essentially saying if Israel would just let Hamas wipe them off the map (as is their stayed goal) the conflict could end.

Remember when they called Baghdadi an "austere religious scholar?" I'll celebrate the day the bastards at the Washington Post are thrown in jail. It's coming eventually.

edit on 16-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

By now we all know how it works, 

Except, apparently, the person you were quoting?

Who knows where it came from. To me it sounds likely that Biden will step down, as you rightly recall him saying he would. More likely than a 25A move, imo. And personally I wouldn't be surprised if he did it sooner than later.

ETA: regarding Harris and his cabinet, I feel like if they decided to go that route it wouldn't be hard to get his cabinet on board. Hell, his cabinet didn't even show up for his "address to the joint houses of Congress" or whatever they were calling it.

Another thing that could happen, I suppose, is Harris could say they're going to do that and then Biden could resign instead of putting the country through that mess. As he said he would. But then again, I wonder if a Biden resignation would trigger the military to get involved due to the fact that someone who is ineligible would be moving into the Oval Office. I mean, Obama was likely ineligible as well, but they lied about that one. They can't lie about Harris. Everyone already knows. Trump predicted it would become a liability for them.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Much of this video by Amazing Polly might be redundant to some, lol, sometimes I don’t totally understand things the first time ( or few times ) I hear them ! I like Polly, she’s a great researcher and communicator, at the end of this video she talks about the CIA “ Alice in Wonderland “ program...although we’ve talked about this here many times, in many ways, this “clicked” for me in a new way...worth watching.

www.bitchute.com...

I was ten minutes in when it stopped and won't start back up . The Messages are not showing up either. I didn't think Bit was one of the DS ones?
Guess not?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Bibi speaking (in English skip to 8:20) earlier today about what the IDF has done thus far.
www.youtube.com...
Not a ceasefire announcement or anything like that, just sounds like an operational update to the Israeli public.

"We've assassinated senior Hamas and PIJ officials."

"The operation will take as long as it needs."

"We hit Hamas and terror infrastructure all around Gaza."

To top it off he thanks Biden for his support.
Netanyahu's constant kicking the can down the road over the years has only allowed Hamas and the other groups in Gaza to get stronger. The battle against Hamas is going to be much more bloody BECAUSE of that.

Seems a repeat of the tactics used in the 2006 Lebanon war: Bomb-high rises in response to major rocket attacks hoping it will deter future strikes. It probably won't.

Water cooler small talk...

Well the press being neutral apparently is off the table since Nov 2016 when DJT became POTUS. They have been traitors to freedom in the press lately. Karma is what this looks like to me.

edit on 16-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I refer to them as the crypto jews who hide behind real Jews and cry anti-semitism in the West and scream holocaust in the East for media propaganda to hide the truth.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dr. Robert Kadlec: How the Czar of Biowarfare Funnels Billions to Friends in the Vaccine Industry

We’ll profile several of Kaldec’s cronies in the coming weeks. For now, we give you Fuad El-Hibri.

Fuad El-Hibri’s company, Emergent BioSolutions, has been a top recipient of government spending on biodefense since it monopolized anthrax vaccine research in the 1990s

Kadlec was a former Emergent consultant and founding partner with El-Hibri of the biodefense company East West Protection

As the documentary, “Anthrax War,” shows, the U.S. military has spent decades preparing for a biological war where the weapon is anthrax. Yet so far, the only anthrax Americans have been exposed to came from our own military’s labs.

And the only harm our troops have had to defend themselves against is the vaccine injuries from squalene-laced BioThrax.  

Who came up with BioThrax? None other than a company formerly known as BioPort—since renamed Emergent BioSolutions.
BioPort was formed in 1998 by El-Hibri and partner Adm. William J. Crowe Jr., a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the U.S. Ambassador to Britain for President Clinton.

El-Hibri had previously made anthrax vaccine for the U.K. in an arrangement going back to the privatization of parts of the British biodefense lab Porton Down during the first Gulf War. 

In its day, El-Hibri's BioPort was part of the largest private biotechnology firm in the world, Porton International. It got the rights to sell vaccines and other products developed by the U.K. government-run laboratory, the Centre for Applied Microbiology and Research (CAMR), on commercial markets.

In addition to the anthrax vaccine, another well-known CAMR/Porton International product is the anti-wrinkle product botox, made from botulinum toxin. In 1997, Porton International was spun off in a partnership with the defense contractor, DynCorps, which created the DynPort Vaccine Company. A former employee said of El-Hibri’s business:

You have to realize: BioPort and now DynPort, these are arms dealers. They are part absolutely of the military industrial complex. This is their business. They are selling to a captive audience: the Defense Department. That's all-American. All these defense contracts—they are boondoggles—and that's the American way, to make as much money as possible.”

organicconsumers.org/blog/dr-robert-kadlec-how-czar-biowarfare-funnels-billions-friends-vaccine-industry

From 2002:

DynPort, a joint venture of DynCorp and Porton International Inc., has a long-standing contract to supply the military with vaccines against biological weapons

cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2002/12/smallpox-vaccination-campaign-likely-cdc-seeks-expand-vig-supply

Epstein Connection to CIA and DynCorp
blogfactory.co.uk/2019/07/23/epstein-connection-to-cia-and-dyncorp/
edit on 16-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Remember we are watching a movie?

Wait for it

44 secs in. Who is that Blond? Foreshadowing. Then watch til the end when they zoom in Pztaki? and the entourage and their fo concern.

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

A Killer Enterprise: How One of Big Pharma’s Most Corrupt Companies Plans to Corner the Covid-19 Cure Market

One of the most politically-connected yet scandal ridden vaccine companies in the United States, with troubling ties to the 2001 anthrax attacks and opioid crisis, is set to profit handsomely from the current Coronavirus crisis.

BioPort would be then renamed and repackaged as Emergent Biosolutions in 2004. It would then hire even more well-connected lobbyists and add several big names from government and the private sector to its board. 

Not only did Emergent Biosolutions profit from national anthrax fears, they would also cash in on subsequent pandemic panics and later receive substantial backing from the Bill Gates-backed Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI). They would then turn their attention to the still-raging opioid addiction and overdose crisis by buying rights to the only drug approved for treating opioid overdoses at the scene while also suing any and all generic producers of this crucial, life-saving treatment.

Given its history, it should come as little surprise that Emergent Biosolutions is now set to profit from the Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis. They are particularly well-suited to make record profits off of Covid-19, as they are backing not one, but two, vaccine candidates as well as an experimental blood plasma treatment already approved for trials in New York state, thanks in part to Jerome Hauer’s old boss, New York governor Andrew Cuomo

the other main companies developing Covid-19 vaccines in the U.S. are strategic partners of the controversial Pentagon research agency DARPA, which has become increasingly aligned with HHS in recent years thanks to another Dark Winter participant, Robert Kadlec.

thelastamericanvagabond.com/killer-enterprise-how-big-pharmas-most-corrupt-companies-plans-corner-covid-19-cure-market/

Before the pandemic, top contractor received billions to Prepare the Nation for Biowarfare

Emergent BioSolutions in Baltimore is the highest-paid contractor responsible for maintaining the US government's stockpile of emergency medical supplies

washingtonpost.com/investigations/before-the-pandemic-top-contractor-received-billions-from-government-to-help-prepare-the-nation-for-biowarfare/ 2020/06/17/38d9ad3a-a41b-11ea-8681-7d471bf20207_story.html
edit on 16-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

You know they can't use that excuse when there is a chain of custody issue the election gets tossed and we do it over. They need all the states with this crap to come in at once on it too.

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join