It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Synchroniciities are getting a little weird now!

SpaceX will launch 52 Starlink satellites and two small payloads tonight

The private spaceflight company will launch 52 Starlink satellites on one of its workhorse rockets, a Falcon 9 dubbed B1058, along with a nanosatellite for Tyvak and a small radar satellite for Capella Space.

The frequent flier is scheduled to blast off from Pad 39A here at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida at 6:54 p.m. EDT (2054 GMT).

1) The starlink launches are usually 60 satellites but today's is 52, which cranky pointed out is a MIRROR of 25 = 5by5 and represents completion. It is also the number of CARDS in a pack but the pack comes with 2 JOKERS = TRUMP CARDs.
So today's launch Lifts Off the HOUSE OF CARDS (6 posts) = the Full 52+2 pack... because of the additional Tyvak/Capella satellites in the payload?

2) I replied earlier to CrazyFox:

Hmm CrazyFox, you got me thinking... 6:45 timestamp gives F D E = anagram of FED.

Dragon family is supposed to have a massive hoard of Gold and want to take down Rothschilds... could they flood the market to make Rothschilds' central banks balance sheets broke... bankrupting the Central Banks?

...now this launch happens today at 6:54 = FED!

3) In my proof graphic of Dan Scavino's video tweet, the video has LIFT-OFF at the 0:34 second mark and #34 is the EBS post!

4) One month ago today Tyvak reported on SpaceX launch of Crew DRAGON to the ISS.

Bigger

Are the DRAGON crew going to orchestrate the FED crash and Emergency Broadcast System from space?

edit on 15-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Via MelQ; The State of WISCONSIN has authorised an AUDIT of the 2020 election:

So now:
ARIZONA
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN

Flood coming?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yep. Israel just signaled the MSM that their pens are weaker than the IDF's sword. Building housing Al-Jazeera and AP is collapsed.

twitter.com...

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

www.aljazeera.com...

Poor kids trying to live in a place where people use them as human shields. Sick, sick PLO has done this. Hamas has done this and then they want us to feel sorry for THEIR kids they set up to die????

They want their kids to die so they can say that the enemy killed them for no reason. Ignoring the hundreds of missiles launched into the enemy territory. Homer Simpson has a word for that, DOOOOH!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Another important proof graphic... Mike Pompeo tweet points to CHECKMATE, STAGE SET, WATCH THE WATER, AS THE WORLD TURNS:

Bigger

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Melanija Knavs, Germanized as Melania Knauss who later became Melania Trump, went to high school in Ljubljana, Slovenia, City of dragons.

Coat of arms of Ljubljana as of 2012:

The Dragon arms has changed over the centuries.

In the West, a dragon, zmaj, symbolises evil from ancient times, but in the East it represents wisdom, spirituality and protection – something more pleasant. It also symbolises strength and courage. Something we all in the West could use right now.

Slovenian Heraldry and Dragon Symbolism

The Ljubljana dragon may have its origins in the legend of Jason and the Argonauts. Once upon a time, Greek hero Jason and his Argonaut comrades stole a golden fleece, the coat of a golden ram, from the King of Colchis on the Black Sea. On board the Argo they fled their pursuers and found themselves at the mouth of the River Danube instead of going south towards the Aegean Sea and their Greek homeland. There was no way back, so they went on, up the Danube and then along the River Ljubljanica. They had to stop at the source of the Ljubljanica and overwintered here. They then took the Argo apart and in the spring carried it on their shoulders to the Adriatic coast, where they put it back together again and went on their way. According to the legend, on their arrival between what is now Vrhnika and Ljubljana, the Argonauts came across a large lake with a marsh alongside. Here lived a terrible marsh dragon that Jason killed after a heroic struggle. The monster would have been the Ljubljana dragon. It is said that Jason should have been the first real Ljubljana citizen.
City of Ljubljana

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I went to LjubLjana a few times in my childhood as mother came from Trieste, 50 miles away.... lots of caves between Ljubljana and Trieste!!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Mr. Pool posted this on telegram at 04:44 mil time/11:44PM=2344EST, then deleted it within 8 minutes:

Bigger

Does it represent RED DAWN?
Weren't they a terrorist group? Film or real; I can't remember.

Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 48c59f No.1015665 📁
Apr 12 2018 16:14:11 (EST)
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337560 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:27:12 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337502 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:25:27 (EST)
>>3337425
Memes ready?
Q

>>3337502
Are you ready to see arrests?
Are you ready to see PAIN?
Are you ready to be part of history?

Q

Bigger

Still lurking away.
I am wondering if this is symbolizing something else and it could tie in with the "Watch the Water".
David Geffen, owned the super yacht "Rising Sun". There are many red flags around this.
He hosted many infamous people such as the Obama's, Bezos, Hanks ect. Many connected to Epstein. He also was really socially pillared when he sent Instagram pictures out showing how he was self isolating during the pandemic, really suffering aboard his luxury craft. But what if it is really a prison of his own making?
What really stuck out to me was that there was an enormous effort made not to formally dock in any U.S. port and in fact made arrangements in New Bedford RI to have trucks brought in to pump fuel by pipeline to the yacht. To refuel required 70,000 gallons which at this time would be a logistical nightmare since the Colonial Pipeline hack. If it docked he would be at risk of arrest.
I wonder if there are other super yachts stranded off the east coast with owners fleeing justice or attempting to flee justice? Time to feel the Pain?
Another oddity is that he originally purchased the yacht for $570,000,000 but sold it on February 25, 2021 for Euro 14,500,000. Someone got a great deal.I was unable to find out if he had purchased another one. We have seen book deals used as a form of under the table payments and Hunter Biden receiving ludicrous payments for art work.
I also have believed that a lot of art work being sold through various auction houses are just another means of payment and money laundering. So it is not a far stretch of the imagination that assets such as luxury yachts or luxury real estate is used the same way.
In the meantime we have seen many of the billionaires suddenly buying super yachts. Jeff Bezos has just recently bought one and it even comes with its own yacht that includes a submarine. Add that to his recent resignation as CEO of Amazon and the selling of shares.
It does seem to have a feel of luxury prisons. They have to flee and there will be few safe harbors. Hmm Q posts about "Safe Harbors".
Many do have private islands so there is some relief from endless days at sea but this really is feeling like the movie "Waterworld". They may find a life at sea permanently in gilded cages but what happens when new parts are needed, food, supplies and which countries will provide that.
www.superyachttimes.com...>yacht-new>yacht
www.businessinsider.com...>Life>Transportation
www.bostonglobe.com.2020...>metro>bill

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I also just wanted to express real concern that the Arizona audit has been temporarily placed on hold so that the high school graduation can be held. This makes zero, and I mean double zero sense. High schools here have had to move their high school graduation ceremonies off campus to larger outdoor centers due to the virus. This really frustrates me since my child graduated from college before he had even written finals! The ceremonies could be held anywhere and any time.
By stopping now it leads to all kinds of opportunity for tampering, false flags and more intimidation of those involved. Exactly who made this decision and why? This is setting up the narrative that neither side will believe the audit is legitimate.
This is like auditors going in and then leaving telling people to clean up the mess and we will be back on a specific date and then all will be ok.
Where have we heard of this kind of play before? Reminds me of certain presidents telling the enemy when troops will be leaving the territory so that they can make new strategies.
https:www.cbs.com.news.arizona-ballot-audit
and the other jackals.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Hi Rel / Cranky / Onehuman,

Post 55 = Look to Twitter : (blank) = no more (Permanent ban)
Post 54 = Bible Verse Jeremiah 29:11 (another 11:11)
Time Delta 55-54 = 4:04 (ties to Post 44 / 404)
Post 44 = Before POTUS leaves on Friday / important message on Twitter

Jan 3, 2021 = Mike Pompeo tweets Jeremiah 29:11
Jan 6, 2021 = THE STORM IS UPON US...
Jan 8, 2021 9:44 = POTUS last tweet leads to Permanent Ban (blank)
Jan 8, 2021 = Friday = the ban marks Big tech crossing the line

Mathematically impossible.
Trust the Plan.
Peace = Prize & Forgiveness means everything ..
The Best is Yet to Come.

Shane Browning... Do you think...?

Not surprised your graphics put some of ours to shame.

Interesting, reading the "special friday message" about not going to the inauguration. Now it is clear why. If he attends it is a concession, a handing over the reigns through ritual. With AZ, NH, WI, MI all doing an audit now he is in the position of real power. The world is now watching.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Same pattern shorter seQuence. This one is a bit unsettling. Also SR cap in link.

SR

Q: How can they identify who hasn’t taken it? People who don’t want the vax will just go maskless anyway. No one is asking for proof of vaccination

A: Stupidity of many on the left thought masks would make people easier to identify and keep the Shaming going on / public feuds
Banning

This is in part due to too many fires set. The controllers have set everything on fire, thinking none of it will get out of hand. Now that many are out of hand, they are trying to put out some. If a masked, locked down, forced jab, angry country is confronted with Arizona election theft hell will be on the doorstep. We know a distracted population accepts these things more easily. Now they have to back off the fakedemic, but that is going to lose control mechanisms, and divide mechanisms they need and once they back off fakedemic they cannot go back.

Masks off means it is too late for them. The masks were needed for the lie to work as it made everyone a suspect. The return of smiles, grins, laughs, hellos, will infect us quick. I hope.

Too many fires.

edit on 15-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Why is it that every single photograph (save one near as I can tell) shows Epstein not smiling? In fact, in almost every photograph, such as the one here, he parses his lips to conceal his teeth. Remember that dental chair they found in that weird temple on his island? You would think he could have used some of his massive wealth to buy himself a nice smile.

I don't think that guy is human. I think he is something similar, but different, to humans. I wonder if he had two rows of teeth. The only photo I've seen of him smiling his teeth look ground down. The gums are way larger than the teeth.

Something isn't right about that guy.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

...And the comments.
@IDF thread

Silencing the Media propaganda, Israeli style

Ready for war...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

When look at this I immediately thought of this

This

and finally this

edit on 15-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Formatting

edit on 15-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: More formatting

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Remember when we were told this existed?

Tora Bora was the obsession of Donald Rumsfeld.

The House of Zeigeist

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Look like the plans for dumbs
Sorry if posted before
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

‘UK Government’ and ‘Corrupt Scientific Advisors’ are to be tried for ‘Crimes against Humanity’ and ‘Genocide’

l inky

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
 Fauci-Funded Researchers Headlined Wuhan Lab ‘Gain Of Function’ Conference

Recipients of grants from Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases headlined a Wuhan Institute of Virology conference focusing on “gain of function research and gene editing,”

The May 2017 event was “co-organized by U.S. National Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), CAS and Hubei Society for Microbiology.”

Among the Americans in attendance as special guests were Professors Linda Saif, James LeDuc, and David Relman. Together, the three professors have received nearly 200 grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), with 75 coming from Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

The unearthed conference follows a heated exchange between Fauci and Senator Rand Paul, where the NIAID Director denied providing funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct gain of function research.

thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/fauci-researchers-headlined-wuhan-gain-of-function-event/

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: steaming

www.aljazeera.com...

Poor kids trying to live in a place where people use them as human shields. Sick, sick PLO has done this. Hamas has done this and then they want us to feel sorry for THEIR kids they set up to die????

They want their kids to die so they can say that the enemy killed them for no reason. Ignoring the hundreds of missiles launched into the enemy territory. Homer Simpson has a word for that, DOOOOH!

Democrats killed thousands of Americans last year with lockdowns, just to hurt President Trump. Evil is all over.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join