It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Nicely put!

Others on telegram are saying it is related to Twitter news of China landing a rover on Mars.
Whiplash347

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Orange star rising has more meaning to me but if it was referring to Mars then it should be a red star rising.

Trump's return is a possibility ... but we will know when the movie ends.

I hope I don't have to go out and buy a book to understand what happened.

P

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
[ This is from a the " Did they fake a Biden news video" (not sure how to link but trying) thread biden fake video
Complete fakery the thread they kept on arguing about the hand and microphone.
twitter.com...

44 secs in. Who is that Blond? Foreshadowing. Then watch til the end when they zoom in Pztaki? and the entourage and their fo concern.

a reply to: pheonix358

edit on 14-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: time

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Any views on this US Army DOG COMMs?

Bigger

Timestamp says 6:45pm for me in GMT timezone

The DRAGON FAMILY stuck out to me... CHINA?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

This sticks out like a sore thumb.

What is The Dragon Family?

Posted Jul 5 2015

P

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A lot of 5's 6+4+5 5 1+4 2+2+1
6? Isn't it 5*5 usually what does 6 5's mean?
Is it 6/G 0/O

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

If the song title starts with “dude”, then we are on the same page

And I always thought it was National Institute of Health— singular, not plural. Mandela Effect?!?!

I mean, how many institutes of health can a nation have? In my opinion it sounds much weaker and decentralized to say “institutes”, as if one wasn’t enough to get the job done.

Hmm, a quick search shows the words “institute” and “institutes” being used to refer to the place.

edit on Sat May 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is worth standing back for...

Reuters says: Mainland China reports 14 new COVID-19 cases vs 7 a day earlier

Just how OUT OF BALANCE is the MSM reporting on COVID19 when it tries to make a headline of a rise of CASES, not DEATHS, from 7 to 14 in a population of around 1 BILLION!!!!!
edit on 15-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think there are going to be a lot of "institutions" opening soon. They tore down the Asylum in recent years near my work, with what the public is going to have to come to grips with their are going to need a lot more of them good thing I know a thing or two about mattresses I may be very useful with lining the rooms with them and making sure everyone is comfortable.
JK once the medbeds roll out and Jr and Sr take the stage we will all be fine. I cannot wait to hear some good music again.
a reply to: therainmaker

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hmm CrazyFox, you got me thinking... 6:45 timestamp gives F D E = anagram of FED.

Dragon family is supposed to have a massive hoard of Gold and want to take down Rothschilds... could they flood the market to make Rothschilds' central banks balance sheets broke... bankrupting the Central Banks?

edit on 15-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Yes, I did too. Like our intel community it's a bloated agency of multiple facilities in DC, Maryland, & Research Triangle Park in North Carolina, and smaller facilities all over the Country.

Comprised of 27 separate institutes and centers. Somewhere in that bureaucratic swamp is a cure for cancer.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Any headline is fair game to keep the Op going. Must be running low on ammo. New one coming this summer. I'm half expecting a major power outage or Internet blackout.

New AI tool tracks evolution of COVID-19 conspiracy theories on social media - by Los Alamos National Laboratory researchers. 2021! From nukes to Covid conspiracy theories! What a timeline to be alive!

“A lot of machine-learning studies related to misinformation on social media focus on identifying different kinds of conspiracy theories,” said Courtney Shelley, a postdoctoral researcher in the Information Systems and Modeling Group at Los Alamos National Laboratory and co-author of the study that was published last week in the Journal of Medical Internet Research.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
My decode graphic of Dan Scavino's video tweet at 0758EST this morning seems to confirm kick off/launch is imminent!

Bigger

...again ties in key posts! Q34,Q55, Q26, Q74, etc.

ETA - APOLOGIES to cranky - I didn't see you highlighted this tweet on the previous page (broke my usual rule of catching up on thread before posting!)

Let's just say it was my turn to provide the value add...

"Kick off/launch is imminent!" Sounds good to me. Coming from YOU, that prediction carries weight.

Fingers crossed!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

That prediction of Biden's imminent demise could be based on the WhiteHouse-authorized Biden "hit piece" published by the New York Times yesterday.

Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Could very well be I just though it was coincidental that everything month included = 5 with basic math. I saw something where they were doing Gematria on the capital letters of Trump tweets. The #DFT Stands out. Maybe it is a shoutout?

edit on 15-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Said I replied to myself

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
What kind of trouble is Anthony Fauci in during this post-Trump era, and what authority is he afraid of?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Took it back a bit further for you.

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Conventionals:

"Dragon Family" -- soldiers and family members assigned to 18th Airborne Corps

"Red Dawn" -- film depicting a communist invasion of the USA

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Information.

Unless the West restores real democracy, the rule of law, respect for human rights, and competent economic management, the next generation will become Chinese slaves.

The reason for this decline is that the West has been taken over by a Satanic cult.

In Japan, they have murdered prime minister after prime minister and many others in the post-war era to try to bring this country under the control of the same cult.  The process is easier to understand here because it has begun relatively recently.  However, in the West, it started at least with the murder of Jesus Christ by this same cult.  In the U.S. they murdered Abraham Lincoln, President Franklin Roosevelt, General George Patten, President John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and many others to cement their control.

This group is now pushing the pandemic and the related totalitarian rule  Take a look at the satanic family history of chief U.S. vaccine and pandemic pusher Anthony Fauci and his family crest.

Link

Their castle headquarters is only 15 miles from the Davos World Forum that is pushing for universal human vaccination, with God knows what synthetic programmed poison, using a manufactured pandemic as an excuse.

The Abys (alt. Abyss) family name is unique among surnames and means the regions of hell conceived of as a bottomless pit—"Satan's dark abyss"

If you are having difficulty wrapping your head around this premise, consider these facts.

On Jan. 28, 2020, Harvard professor Dr. Charles M. Lieberwas indicted for selling nanotechnology to the Chinese. We believe this was orchestrated to protect Fauci’s boy from questions about his role in the imminent Coronavirus hoax, but that is another subject.

Lieber’s and Harvard's name is on 65 nanotech patents—many to be used for viral delivery systems, cell-level censors, cell-level data storage, cellular-level outbound reporting, surveillance chip implants and mind control.

americans4innovation

And this from a couple of days ago.

edit on 15-5-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Hi Rel / Cranky / Onehuman,

Post 55 = Look to Twitter : (blank) = no more (Permanent ban)
Post 54 = Bible Verse Jeremiah 29:11 (another 11:11)
Time Delta 55-54 = 4:04 (ties to Post 44 / 404)
Post 44 = Before POTUS leaves on Friday / important message on Twitter

Jan 3, 2021 = Mike Pompeo tweets Jeremiah 29:11
Jan 6, 2021 = THE STORM IS UPON US...
Jan 8, 2021 9:44 = POTUS last tweet leads to Permanent Ban (blank)
Jan 8, 2021 = Friday = the ban marks Big tech crossing the line

Mathematically impossible.
Trust the Plan.
Peace = Prize & Forgiveness means everything ..
The Best is Yet to Come.

Shane Browning... Do you think...?

edit on 15-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join