It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Was Don Lemon a victim of Jeffrey Epstein, who became a fellow child-molester after growing up? Lemon is right at that age where he could have been both.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hold on, things may get alittle rough.🔥💣

twitter.com...

Israel flattens Gaza building hosting AP, Jazeera in air strike. Silencing the media propaganda, Israeli style...

Drone Dome, Iron Dome, Iron Beam...do they have an "Iron Eagle"?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am wondering now if the "watch the water" is about the leaked UFO video. link The craft go's into the water and was leaked. I missed it yesterday and found it playing catch up with the news & this thread. The timing of the leak seems to fit in my opinion. Makes me curious about what other UFO news we will get before that reveal in June.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've had fantasies of that happening when the 8 heads of America's MSM are in a meeting.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Excellent value add Thoughtful1! Definitely an angle to keep an eye on!

Also a synchronicity re Auction Houses:

I also have believed that a lot of art work being sold through various auction houses are just another means of payment and money laundering.

In my early twenties I went to a grand black tie dinner at the Goldsmith's hall in the City of London. The occasion was an industry keynote speeches night for the Auction Houses and Fine Art/Antiques Trade. The speakers were The Head of Christie's Auction House, the UK gov Paymaster General, Ray Brooks... and my father as the newly elected President of the British Antique Dealers Association.

I didn't realise it at the time, but there was an industry "war" between the Auction Houses and the Antique/Art Dealers. The former utilised it as a trade to move money around and the latter as guardians to preserve, record and maintain the treasured value of Antiquities. The issue at stake was that Antique dealers were having cash flow problems surviving when sales tax meant they were paying higher prices for new stock that they then may be unable to sell for 10 years. The Auction Houses never actually bought anything, they just took premiums off a buyer and seller that they brokered a transaction for - which, added together, were about a third of the value of the item with only overhead costs to payout!

Fortunately, Dad's position won out and the Paymaster General gave Antique Dealers an exemption rule that allowed the tax to be paid when they sold the item... but I remember the hidden tensions in the speeches as the Auction Houses tried to say they were experts and Antique Dealers were ignorant crooks whilst Dad demonstrated the reverse to be true!

edit on 15-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Anyone else feel that? A nice rise in vibration and frequencies. Schumann resonance must be off the charts! Mother Earth is going through a deep cleanse and healing herself as we begin to go through this time of transition. Between the bombings in Gaza and murmurings of certain countries taking action towards Big Pharma's evil corrupt ways. I am starting to wonder who or what might have hitched a ride to Mars with China?

I wonder if Q will come out from hibernation with Brood X?

Time to X-orcise the demons/

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I know this wasn't your intention, but the Auction House is a great example of how the Merchant Class works. They don't make or do anything, but insist that all trades go through them. Very Mafia like isn't it?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The "Auction House" (in a general sense) provides venue, credibility, security, and format. It's a business providing a service.

Unless, this was about something I missed, then please disregard.

edit on 16Sat, 15 May 2021 16:59:34 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoSaturdayb20215America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Typo

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
IDFTYAS3PM gem
Did that capital letter thing very interesting results. Not able to link ATM.
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
without the 3 some of the results need to be placed elsewhere

edit on 15-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

edit on 15-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: ETA

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I also just wanted to express real concern that the Arizona audit has been temporarily placed on hold so that the high school graduation can be held. This makes zero, and I mean double zero sense. High schools here have had to move their high school graduation ceremonies off campus to larger outdoor centers due to the virus. This really frustrates me since my child graduated from college before he had even written finals! The ceremonies could be held anywhere and any time.
By stopping now it leads to all kinds of opportunity for tampering, false flags and more intimidation of those involved. Exactly who made this decision and why? This is setting up the narrative that neither side will believe the audit is legitimate.
This is like auditors going in and then leaving telling people to clean up the mess and we will be back on a specific date and then all will be ok.
Where have we heard of this kind of play before? Reminds me of certain presidents telling the enemy when troops will be leaving the territory so that they can make new strategies.
https:www.cbs.com.news.arizona-ballot-audit
and the other jackals.

Good to see you T1, to lurker.

This might be a white hat effort. Now that MI, WI, and NH are in the mix it may be a way to give them the ability to catch up. At this point a key issue is eneMedia management. Possible the future reads might suggest that if AZ comes up alone the eneMedia have a plan, but if the others surface with the same results there is power in numbers.

They might also need a break, talk about having billions looking over your shoulder.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Reports to the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of vaccine-linked deaths between 1990 and just the first few months of 2021.

A sharp drop-off in first "vaccines":

The Regime Becomes Desperate - Cause & Effect

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’m almost 50. Can’t count how many “end of the worlds” I’ve lived through.

But it’s sure starting to sound biblical.

Hope Gog and Magog stay out of it!

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Odin's Eye

Bigger

4 Q Odin Drops

Imagine the mind of a person who is on darpabook, darpagram and all the favorite darpa sites. Imagine a person that learns the Post Office is trolling all those sites. Imagine the same person thinks the idea that DJT was spied on is preposterous.

Speaking of spies,,,

DarkSide Ransomware Gang Quits After Servers, Bitcoin Stash Seized

The DarkSide ransomware affiliate program responsible for the six-day outage at Colonial Pipeline this week that led to fuel shortages and price spikes across the country is running for the hills. The crime gang announced it was closing up shop after its servers were seized and someone drained the cryptocurrency from an account the group uses to pay affiliates.

“Servers were seized (country not named), money of advertisers and founders was transferred to an unknown account,” reads a message from a cybercrime forum reposted to the Russian OSINT Telegram channel.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

Holy Moly, soooo much happening, some really great research and insights, lol, glad to be caught up.

So did the flowers for a wedding today, small backyard ceremony, lovely. I’m always a little nervous when delivering/setting-up weddings until I see the smile on the Bride and Families faces. Knock on wood, never had an unhappy Bride ! Yeah, in the scheme of things, it seems so silly, but helping to make a beautiful day for Love and Family today was really nice. Kid’s running around, happy mask free ( glad I don’t have to get them dressed for the wedding, been there, done that ! ) Definitely, for a minute, Life made Sense.....

youtu.be...

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
First the dog dies, then...

Child reporter who scored exclusive interview with then-President Barack Obama aged just 11 dies of natural causes at 23

11 & 23

A schoolboy reporter who shot to fame after interviewing President Barack Obama student reporter at the age of just 11 has died aged 23.

Damon Weaver died of natural causes on May 1, his sister, Candace Hardy said on Saturday. Further details were not released.

He had been studying communications at Albany State University in Georgia, and planned to carry on the journalism career that began with a spectacular scoop.

Weaver then asked Obama to be his 'homeboy,' saying then-Vice President Joe Biden had already accepted.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok. I am losing my mind or the information warfare is just that intense. I have managed to end up in a peculiar place. I apologize in advance if this is the case. Weird how the world works. Nothing is what it seems.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mr Pool just posted 3 videos and several photos indicating something's kicking off!

Video 1 post = is 1:33 long and a slowed down version of this song:

Video 2 post = is 0:34 long EBS alert siren... #34 is the EBS post

Then following pictures shown in sequence:
Pic 1 post timestamp 5:34

Bigger

Pic 2 post timestamp 5:26

Bigger

Pic 3 post timestamp 17:25

Bigger

Pic 4 post timestamp 17:27

Bigger

Pic 5 post timestamp 5:23

Bigger

Pic 6 post timestamp 17:24

Bigger

Pic 7 post timestamp 5:24 - JFK jr?

Bigger

Then Video 3 = 9 secs long 2021 fairy cakes with candles

Then Pic 8 post = POTUS45 ascending to AF1; Gold Tie and dollar note in back pocket - GOLD shall destroy the FED
timestamp 5:34
Bigger

For reference, #534

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.21 📁
Jan 14 2018 00:28:29 (EST)
Side_by_Side (graphic form):
BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_
DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_
[2] above represent PRIMARY indicators.
SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time
REMAINDER below.
START HERE.
WILL GUIDE.

Q

a) Bolded Timestamp encodes 11.4 MARKER,

b) "Side_by_Side (graphic form):" reflects the string of pictrures/videos above... FUTURE proves PAST!!

c) "[2] above represent PRIMARY indicators." - maps to the first 2 videos: It's happening and EBS as primary indicators!

d) "SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time" - is telling us to look at the picture timestamps in relation to the S.E.C.?

edit on 15-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

where are you?

Many are in very similar places.

P

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join