It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. Something like that. It's hard to explain. I feel my family is on one page and I am on another.

I have exactly the same problem. They are fast asleep and as yet, can't be woken.

If I live long enough, I will relish their awakening, not to loom over them with chastisements, but to help them understand.

Not having someone to talk with is the pits ... I have become a recluse for 5 years now.

Soon, I hope, it is very difficult to watch and Que does not have all of the necessary information. Like all things, many of the really intelligent are somewhat up themselves.

I hope it is not too much longer. I don't do so well when I have negligible contact and my doggy passed away last year.

I need a trained assist K9 for PTSD and a few other things but they are not available in Australia unless you are in the three big boys clubs, Police, Fire, Ambulance.

No assist K9s for the people.

Mate, I hope this missive helps. Stay the course and hold.

P

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
EDKH?

Oddly, they have very similar smiles. What is the connection between Epstein and the other guy?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah. Something like that. It's hard to explain. I feel my family is on one page and I am on another.

Try not talking about, or commenting on the things that you and the rest of your family don't see eye-to-eye on. That is what keeps the peace in my immediate household.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They finally fixed the issue with usernames on this site. Finally got one.

Can anyone please tell me what the hell happen to Max Spiers? There was no investigation, his mother appeared to be quite passive about the absolutely strange circumstances around his death and last i heard she went to david ike for help....

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Needed to read this to help ease my mind somewhat. I'm seeing Whiplash is posting about reveal and be prepared tonight. I still am trying to do this captcha to post.

a reply to: pheonix358
Thanks for the kind words. It is a very lonely place to be. It's like no one knows what I'm talking about and they will bring up something from the past that has been completely altered. It's like I am hearing it for the first time. Very surreal.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The new Media for oncoming generation is now taking shape, as was FLEET STREET, when shut down during the 80s etc followed by Canadian advisor who shut dow All uk coal mines etc. etc.

for-cbc-a-dog-story-is-more-important-than-israels-apartheid-al-jazeera-english
beastwatchnews.com...

Canada Full supporter of RESET 19 plus AGENDA 30 a whole NWO.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Why is it that every single photograph (save one near as I can tell) shows Epstein not smiling? In fact, in almost every photograph, such as the one here, he parses his lips to conceal his teeth. Remember that dental chair they found in that weird temple on his island? You would think he could have used some of his massive wealth to buy himself a nice smile.

I don't think that guy is human. I think he is something similar, but different, to humans. I wonder if he had two rows of teeth. The only photo I've seen of him smiling his teeth look ground down. The gums are way larger than the teeth.

Something isn't right about that guy.

Those teeth actually looked like baby (deciduous) teeth from what I recall. I am a slower maturation type by DNA apparently. Physically anyway I was a better athlete in my late 20's that I ever was going to be based on my body shape in my late teens. I grew 3 inches my freshman year of College and tried out for the basketball team my sophomore year after wrestling at a higher wt. than HS the year before. In my case, I had some deciduous teeth not fall out till my late 20's. JE seemed to still have the whole set. I am a late bloomer physically and many of my family carry that characteristic. Only man or large animals can get away with being slow to mature.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Apparently it is a claim that they are the same.
Found it in the interwebs of things.
Not saying I believe or disbelieve it
2020 and 2021 has shown anything is possible.
Back to lurk mode
a reply to: igloo

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: Guyfriday

The "Auction House" (in a general sense) provides venue, credibility, security, and format. It's a business providing a service.

Which, like other things, isn't a problem, unless/until they promote and/or lobby for legislation to give them a monopoly.

Then, they become criminal parasites - just like all of the licensing boards that have sprung up over the last 100 years in all of the States, purporting to 'regulate' simple vocations like cutting hair, massage therapy, etc etc ad nauseum, but in reality serve to protect the monopolies of the large corporate chains, and putting small individual or mom-n-pop shops out of business.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This might be a white hat effort. Now that MI, WI, and NH are in the mix

NH is not in the mix. Unless something changes soon, their 'audits' are going to be fake just like the first ones the Maricopa BOE engaged in before the people in Arizona forced the Senate to do a real one.

It remains to be seen whether MI or WI engage in real forensic audits (which must include all of the paper ballots, not just a sampling) or not.

Probably should be theads dedicated to each, preferable managed by people who live in those states.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: steaming

www.aljazeera.com...

Poor kids trying to live in a place where people use them as human shields. Sick, sick PLO has done this. Hamas has done this and then they want us to feel sorry for THEIR kids they set up to die????

They want their kids to die so they can say that the enemy killed them for no reason. Ignoring the hundreds of missiles launched into the enemy territory. Homer Simpson has a word for that, DOOOOH!

Democrats killed thousands of Americans last year with lockdowns, just to hurt President Trump. Evil is all over.
I still have hope this has been settled and this is a movie. Otherwise, we are going to have to release the dogs of war and all at once each human is going to have to go "Arab Spring" on the cabal members and their helpers. The useful idiots better wake up and find a way to not be the ones held responsible because they were low hanging members of the cabal.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have never thought what it would be, but this one makes sense. Not only do the UFO's appear from the water our Navy Pilots have the lead on explaining things to us when the reports were released.

Whether alien from some distant star, Martian, Venutian, or something from the Nazi Bell research doesn't matter as much as getting to the bottom of it all.

originally posted by: hangedman13
I am wondering now if the "watch the water" is about the leaked UFO video. link The craft go's into the water and was leaked. I missed it yesterday and found it playing catch up with the news & this thread. The timing of the leak seems to fit in my opinion. Makes me curious about what other UFO news we will get before that reveal in June.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
CodeMonkeyz - RUNBECK BALLOT PRINTER

Fact check: False QAnon claim that Trump secretly watermarked mail-in ballots to prove fraud

Runbeck had a special contract with Maricopa County for 2020 Election.
Ballots stored in "The Vault" - but is this a steel safe or normal doors with a decal?

Detailed 8-minute video should offer a valuable cross-referencing tool.
0:07 - Building of a Ballot video
0:17 - Intro by Jeff Ellington - Pres/COO of Runbeck
0:40 - The Start of Every Ballot
1:05 - Printing on the Press
1:29 - Folding the Ballot
1:45 - Inserters are Driven by Capacity and Timelines
2:08 - Ballot Style in Barcode
- 2D Barcode designates ballot style / precinct
- Runbeck makes exact order/style from Counties (no more/no less)
- Individual voters are assigned to individual packets via system/barcode
2:45 - Ballot Packet Gets Exact Inserts
3:09 - Ballot is Sealed and Envelope is Printed
- Name, Address & auditing info for that voter printed on face of envelope
3:24 - Camera Validates Barcode and Inserts
3:51 - Sorting by Zip Code
4:05 - Checking Again for Accuracy
- thickness measured, anomalies pulled, pic of envelope taken before going out
4:30 - Ballot Packets Sent to Designated Pockets
4:48 - Trays are Green-Tagged as Election Ballots
5:06 - Ballots Prepared for Shipment to USPS
- 6 semis to Maricopa - shrink-wrapped, weighed, placard & staged for pickup
5:36 - Life of the Ballot Beyond Runbeck
6:10 - How Much Paper Does It Take?
6:34 - Ordering Paper A Year Ahead
- started ordering paper for 2020 election cycle in 2019
7:00 - 2020 Changes Demanded More Space
7:26 - Extreme Security for Maricopa Inbound Ballots
- Voted Ballots returned to Runbeck - processed & put in secure vault
- Runbeck stores under camera / cyber-lock / bag protection
- County validates signatures & sends a file back for Runbeck to process
- County comes & picks up to take to county offices to open & tabulate
8:04 - Ballots are Guarded and Monitored

Ret Army Col Waldron testimony mentions they have Maricopa official on record saying signatures not checked for 1.9M mail-in ballots
edit on 16-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good morning Ats and the world. Have a completely new outlook on our current situation. It has allowed me to make a few connections.

How does one find the connection between pedowood and election interference? How do we add the covid element to the equation? Why does Hillary like to carry around Hot Sauce? Apparently Stephen Colbert thoroughly enjoys it. These people are very sick and are willing to go to any length to get their evil elixir.
Some interesting sign language the late night comedy host uses when describing the contents of Hillary's bright red purse. Right in front of the whole world to see. I have made some interesting connections and am tying things together. The ending was never meant to be for everyone. This is a game. Good Q, or as I dub the Husein side -q and the patriots q++. Dark to Light.

Both sides did not anticipate an intercept from a bumbling blind fool. A truly magical accident that wasn't fully realized until just yesterday. We are all going to experience a certain level of pain from this. The next couple of days could be rough depending on where you are and who is on your side. Time travel is fun... but it can wear you thin if you aren't prepared for it.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
US Special Forces trained Mexican drug cartels linked to decapitation, torture, rape

An investigation into how U.S. Special Forces trained feared Mexican drug cartels responsible for grisly murders, and how Pentagon-backed counter-insurgency in Colombia and Guatemala has bled into organized crime.

According to the former sicario (assassin), there was “a group of elite Marines, there were [members] of the United States Navy, there were Delta Forces, there was everything there.”

The cartel dropout’s account is consistent with years of reports which show that U.S. Special Forces training is diffusing into the service of paramilitaries in Mexico.

The Special Forces training has been funded under the Plan Mérida, which has resulted in the U.S. providing more than $1.6 billion for fighting the War on Drugs, most of it in military aid.

According to a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, Craig Deare, it was likely that more than 500 GAFEs trained in the U.S. with the 7th Special Forces Group (SFG), nicknamed the “snake-eaters.”

Webb is a “special forces assistant operations and intelligence sergeant assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), located at Camp Bull Simons, Eglin Air Force Base, Florida. He joined the Army in 2008 and was on leave at the time of the shooting,” according to the Rockford Register Star.
Duke Webb: Army Member Is Accused Rockford Illinois Bowling Alley Mass Shooter

Top article link continuing...

Murderous Guatemalan special forces trained at Pentagon’s WHINSEC

The Kaibiles and other security forces were trained by the U.S. in counterinsurgency and unconventional warfare before, during, and after Guatemala’s 36-year genocide.

After a 1999 report commissioned by the United Nations determined that the more than 200,000 people killed and disappeared by the Guatemalan Army constituted a genocide, the School of the Americas briefly closed, before reopening a year later under a new name: the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC).

Like the 7th SFG “snake-eaters,” the Kaibiles are sustained by killing. Their motto is: “Si avanzo, sígueme. Si me detengo, aprémiame. Si retrocedo, mátame!” (“If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me!”)

Around 9/11 timeframe the "School of the Americas" was changed to 👇

"FREEDOM PEACE AND FRATERNITY", Maltese cross

Seal Symbolism

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I also just wanted to express real concern that the Arizona audit has been temporarily placed on hold so that the high school graduation can be held. This makes zero, and I mean double zero sense. High schools here have had to move their high school graduation ceremonies off campus to larger outdoor centers due to the virus. This really frustrates me since my child graduated from college before he had even written finals! The ceremonies could be held anywhere and any time.
By stopping now it leads to all kinds of opportunity for tampering, false flags and more intimidation of those involved. Exactly who made this decision and why? This is setting up the narrative that neither side will believe the audit is legitimate.
This is like auditors going in and then leaving telling people to clean up the mess and we will be back on a specific date and then all will be ok.
Where have we heard of this kind of play before? Reminds me of certain presidents telling the enemy when troops will be leaving the territory so that they can make new strategies.
https:www.cbs.com.news.arizona-ballot-audit
and the other jackals.

Good to see you T1, to lurker.

This might be a white hat effort. Now that MI, WI, and NH are in the mix it may be a way to give them the ability to catch up. At this point a key issue is eneMedia management. Possible the future reads might suggest that if AZ comes up alone the eneMedia have a plan, but if the others surface with the same results there is power in numbers.

They might also need a break, talk about having billions looking over your shoulder.

That make sense to me. Especially if the database in AZ has been deleted.

Results may come up as impossible to draw any quantified conclusion in light of the destruction of records. Destruction of evidence is a crime in itself, but might be claimed to be an accident, the action of a rogue individual, yada, yada, yada.

We know that the MSM will be spinning hard, whatever the results. Even if fraud is found they will claim it wasn’t enough to invalidate the results or isn’t reliable.

While that argument is legally invalid, we have to remember that this isn’t just about being technically correct under the law, but also about providing massive enough evidence to give officials the guts to take a stand. And equally importantly, winning support from the public to accept that the election results are void. There has to be some kind of official decree, but the people have to be on board or chaos will ensue. Overwhelming evidence is required for both of those things.

This isn’t about sending people to prison for election fraud. It’s about trying to undo a criminal coup.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

PROOF GRAPHIC for Mr Pool's video/picture posts yesterday... lot's of linkages found:

Bigger

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thread

I continue to be shocked, listening to the same people who have sold the same disastrous Middle East strategies over the past 40 years, today blaming Trump for what is happening in Gaza today.

It took an outsider in the Oval Office to figure this out, but it's actually simple.

The Trump team put all of that together, and devised a brilliant strategy, one that was too simple for those who claimed to experts in the complexities of the Middle East to ever comprehend: Put Palestinian peace at the END of the Middle East Peace process rather than at the start.

This ripped the veto on peace across the Middle East from the Palestinian leadership. And it allowed the Abraham Accords to be born and spread.

Literally the ONLY way the Trump team changed the strategy in the Middle East was to put the Palestinians at the end of the process rather than at the start of it.

But that has made all of the difference.

And here's the very best part: It can't be stopped.

Cornered Rat.

Q: We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

What looks like the removal of healthy tissue from one POV can look like the removal of a cancer from another POV. Assuming the above Q drop is accurate, then Israel is removing the cancerous part and the enMedia is spinning it.

Connecting this to the very NON-Q thread/observations, we can see we might actually be at the Keystone point. Perpetual Planetary War, destroy and rebuild, is the MO of the controllers. Israel + Palestine has been the perpetual trigger/excuse for that for 70 years or so from actual bombs to financial "aid" to lobbying to arms trading/selling etc. Arguably it is the center point of the earth from one POV.

There is something remarkably symbolic about the destruction of the Hamas/eneMedia building/coalition given what we know about the eneMedia.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"Which, like other things, isn't a problem, unless/until they promote and/or lobby for legislation to give them a monopoly."

Won't see me arguing that.
Hence my generality.
Meant in principle, all things equal, etc.

There isn't anything (in this reality) that is incorruptible.

edit on 13Sun, 16 May 2021 13:35:57 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20215America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Link to Glen, I won't do the Pravda. But WTF is going on here? There is ZERO, as in renOgade, reason for them to do this. None. They get nothing from it, in part, because this is known to everyone who has a brain.

But. NYPravda is the Nexus point of information distribution, and they've revealed a few things this week, which should be seen as harbinger of some sort.

This reminds me of how Bill Maher has said a few things lately that actually made sense.

I think certain entities are trying back-peddle a little to cover their assets, or at least lower their prominence on lists “to be investigated.”

Or they’ve been leaned on.

Either way, I think any concession toward truth made by these players is a positive sign. It’s easy to bluster when you think your side is winning.

Maybe they’re not so sure anymore.

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join