It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And we only have 9 years left according to AOC and John Kerry.

Probably less given the dumb society is being fast tracked.

$7 dollars a gallon and Virginia will still vote Bolshevik. As will New York, Michigan and California. You can't fix stupid.

How many bought a Subaru because of this commercial.?

WTF happened?!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: faked vax cards

If they put this much effort into verifying Obama’s birth certificate we could have avoided a lot.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
My decode graphic of Dan Scavino's video tweet at 0758EST this morning seems to confirm kick off/launch is imminent!

Bigger

...again ties in key posts! Q34,Q55, Q26, Q74, etc.

ETA - APOLOGIES to cranky - I didn't see you highlighted this tweet on the previous page (broke my usual rule of catching up on thread before posting!)

Let's just say it was my turn to provide the value add...

My very polite UK friend - well done.

Two "logically's" show up - impossible unless by design.

But here is something we somehow missed.

Look To Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans the storm is upon us...."

That does NOT say "my fellow Americans" will be on twitter.

It says.

Look To Twitter: (BLANK).

They are two separate points, one does not follow the other given the punctuation usage and Q's and Q+'s patterns.

This is another: Ten Days. Darnkess.

We've strung them together to create a meaning different from what it actually says - and a shill/troll talking point.

What it appears to suggest is when Twitter is GONE, then "My fellow Americans...." will follow. We know that the twit is used by darksiders to communicate, trade assets, traffic kids - by nature it MUST go down if The Plan actually gets to the biggest part.

It is also possible once did day that line would appear on twitter, but now it does not.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Compliments to

RENSE.COM
BOOM - Guess Who Fauci's Wife is!!!

boom-guess-who-faucis-wife-is.

rumble.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, someone on telegram was suggesting he (Biden) will go within the next 7 days... can't find the link now.

It also looks like COVID Smamdemic may be blowing up too; according to Storm Rider's latest tweet:

"Word is FAUCI's Team has collapsed
& His directors from NIH& NIAID are singing like canaries & have been debriefing the last days & servers have been taken
MIL.//LOTS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES> from UK>Germany>to Switzerland to U.S.
_CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ACT t.co..."

...As usual, their Telegram posat version is a little more expansive:
Word is FAUCI's Team has collapsed
& His directors from NIH& NIAID are singing like canaries & have been debriefing the last days & servers have been taken
MIL.//LOTS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES> from UK>Germany>to Switzerland to U.S.
_CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ACT
That moment that Merkel signed the new ILLEGAL law implemented into the Infection Act. weeks ago In Germany triggered the Nuremberg Code..
EU MiL. Has been busy...

No sauce... Linky

I have my feces socks ready for throwing, I just need a date, time, location and a limo.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Universal Vax card...?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What If it gets approved? Aspartme is legal, and how many other poisons? How bad is this Vaccine if it cannot get approval.

edit on 14-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I recall posting about her last year... Christine Grady, Georgetown PhD, is a nurse and bioethicist who serves as the head of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. Had forgotten about that little detail. Haven't listened to the Polly vid yet. Thanks!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
some other people on here follow Jack. This is total code.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, nice point on the "Look To Twitter: " ...I'd note the COLON = Eyes On, so reinforces the "Look".

Something's also bugging me about "Exactly this:" - I keep thinking "to EXACT a price" as in to make someone pay for their sin.

I've also noticed that post #1332, to the right of #1363; is actually the post pictured in #1363!

I've updated the graphic to highlight the 2x LOGICALLY, 2x 11.3 in green

Bigger

There is also a CASTLE LOCK and a CASTLE ROCK (Left to Right?), which again I've highlighted in green.

ETA - Also the Scavino video tweet is a 3 Year Delta for post #1363
edit on 14-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Followed by;

NASA has founf life om MARS, but it just collapsed with Covid 19

Cheers

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

What If it gets approved? Aspartme is legal, and how many other poisons? How bad is this Vaccine if it cannot get approval.

Just like with Rumsfeld Aspartame and having the most powerful lobby in DC and they own the FDA, I'm sure at least one will be approved. They already been granted indemnity and they factor in $$$ for payout damages. Never any prison time, just $$$ in fines/settlements which are a drop in the bucket to them. They'll twist and obfuscate everything and roll it up into a standard seasonal flu vax. The lawyers will ensure it stays in litigation for a decade or more. Most people will suddenly come down with amnesia flu and life will move on. Then again the way everything is moving at warp speed who knows what the outcome may be tomorrow or a year from now.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

[ What If it gets approved? Aspartme is legal, and how many other poisons? How bad is this Vaccine if it cannot get approval.]

www.medicalnewstoday.com...-weight

Please note bottom line. that says;
[ Participants in some studies showed an increased body mass index (BMI) as well. BMI can help to assess if a person has a healthy weight or not. People with a high BMI may be more likely to develop metabolic disease.

Furthermore, the 2017 review found studies that suggested those who consumed sweeteners regularly might be at greater risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. ]

HAVE FOLLOWED THE Aspartme for over 12 years. One qualifief Doctor even resigned so she could write and travel across USA to explains dangers of such. Step by step it seems to have been proved ok except for the above etc..
edit on 14-5-2021 by steaming because: a correct addition

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: SkipperJohn

Followed by;

NASA has found life om MARS, but it just collapsed with Covid 19

Cheers

Magic Marshrooms...

@PaulStamets
I will make the prediction that we will find fungi on other planets. Time will tell….Thanks for reading. Respectfully, Paul
3:40 PM · May 8, 2021

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Funny you mentioning the flu shot. I remember there being a something about flu shot and correlation with the severity getting the disease. Kinda fuzzy on my recollection cv and all something in regards to the more of them you had the worse it will be idk I only got 2 in my life (got super sick afterwards quit doing it after that) and mine is mild ( i did feel freezing in sweatpants and hoodie and 70 degree house temp yesterday.) When they ask for my vaccine card I will show them my work return release on my phone, I will have 2. since I still had fever on my first return to work day.
reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, I forgot the detail where I looked up after being confronted about my half-mask to see some guy in the back without a mask at all! I said, what about that guy? I belted out, "quit breathing on me" (from 30ft away) lol, I guess it was partly my fault, but the issue wasn't really about the masks, it was about me, they just used the mask as an excuse to give me a hard time...and make me feel #ty about being there like they do.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have been looking at it since I read Schlossler ( I think) back around 03-5 (guessing) warned my partner about it (she now has diabetes.) She did not listen then just as she is not listening to me now.
a reply to: steaming

From your link

News reports over the last few decades have claimed that aspartame causes or increases the risk of:

headaches
dizziness
seizures
depression
attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Alzheimer’s disease
multiple sclerosis
cancer
lupus
congenital disabilities
There is insufficient scientific evidence, however, to confirm or refute claims of aspartame’s involvement in any of the above.

In regards to going for authorization for the children first. That is simple if approved than schools can mandate as it's authorized not a war crime. After the kids get it they don;t care they just have to wait for the awakened ones to die off (or comply because zombies) then they will maintain control over the illusion. Rough start but eventually all will comply.

edit on 14-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: grammar

edit on 14-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

edit on 14-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Mr. Pool posted this on telegram at 04:44 mil time/11:44PM=2344EST, then deleted it within 8 minutes:

Bigger

Does it represent RED DAWN?
Weren't they a terrorist group? Film or real; I can't remember.

Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 48c59f No.1015665 📁
Apr 12 2018 16:14:11 (EST)
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337560 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:27:12 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 747524 No.3337502 📁
Oct 4 2018 20:25:27 (EST)
>>3337425
Memes ready?
Q

>>3337502
Are you ready to see arrests?
Are you ready to see PAIN?
Are you ready to be part of history?

Q

Bigger

edit on 14-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Does it represent RED DAWN?

If it was then it would be a red circle.

It is not a red circle ... it is an orange circle.

I would decode it as orange rising.

Who do we know is known as the Orange one?

P

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join