It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Let's see how this tweet ages...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Totally get the concern. Just wanna say this: there is nothing official about the process, no master database (!!!!) no way for anyone to check (a freaking thing) EXCEPT at the location of "vaccination." So, if one is walking about at a farmer's market with card on lanyard, meh. But applying for a job, perhaps the employer might want to see a card and perhaps they want to call the CVS or Walgreens or Walmart or hospital where the vaccine was administered (and I question how good these entities are at tracking this info), then there is an issue. Situation awareness is key.

Please forgive my wording, the children at the local grade school are wearing them around their necks in the schoolyard and I just wanna take out somebody

Agreed. Me, not concerned at all one drop. Just really wanted to point out the misinformation contained within the threat. Most will interpret "lying" about a jab is illegal. Which is isn't. Then folks will think "lying about the card is illegal" which it actually isn't. The statute the are referencing is hilariously an effing copyright issue not a lying issue.

I'd never do such a thing, but if I did do such a thing, if, well if, I'd just keep the copy on the phone. Pewblick olks think images on the phone are official. It will all blow over shortly as the narrative falls apart entirely now that Fauxci has been at least partially exposed.

Oddly, the hysterical head psychopath at the CDC says they DO NOT REQUIRE their employees to tell them if they got the jab or not... Pewblick just glossed over that fact. So the people making the threats have no policy, but starbucks has to have a policy???

Covidiots.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A change is as good as a rest, so.... Meme time:

Too subtle? Too blunt? Too bad taste?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That would be the ultimate terrorist/terrorizing attack. A slow death for some while others will die in rioting, or defending their homes and family.

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Justoneman

Nowadays I trust nothing until it is completed;

/nasa-warning-electro-magnetic-pulse-emp-the-ultimate-terrorist-attack
www.mydailyinformer.com...

Saturday 8:15 ????

Uuuuuuum

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There is no Skinny Nicky in any Philly crew. South Phillh, tenth and o, Greeks, ka, Pagans or anything. There's Skinny Joey but he wasnt busted and flipped. And wouldn't cheat against Trump and underv24/7 so couldn't either way. None of this is true. Not Skinny but Nicky junior whose father was Philly boss they use to mix up with Joey long time ago but junior has been in jail and not allowed to do things in Philly anyway before. No mob ballot cheating.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Pool's mirror Loop is back.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Math is hard, but calendars are even more difficult.

It's like the entire clown administration is in a state of panic, for they know the collapse is coming.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

and twitter is at it again:

Caution: This account is temporarily restricted
You’re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account. Do you still want to view it?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Nowadays I trust nothing until it is completed;

/nasa-warning-electro-magnetic-pulse-emp-the-ultimate-terrorist-attack
www.mydailyinformer.com...

Saturday 8:15 ????

Uuuuuuum

Communications outage? Disrupt AZ and MI voter fraud audits? Erase harddrives? Another "Nashville bombing"?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
From one of your links

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How Fauci may have funded the creation of the coronavirus

In 2017, virologists successfully lobbied to rescind a moratorium on federal funding for gain-of-function research, a dangerous scientific practice reviled by other biologists. But between that moratorium's imposition in 2014 and its repeal, 10 projects received exceptions. One of those awardees was EcoHealth Alliance, a pandemic prevention nonprofit organization led by Peter Daszak. The description of Daszak's project, per his application for federal funding, reads, in part, as follows:

This project will examine the risk of future coronavirus (CoV) emergence from wildlife using in-depth field investigations across the human-wildlife interface in China, molecular characterization of novel CoVs and host receptor binding domain genes, mathematical models of transmission and evolution, and in vitro and in vivo laboratory studies of host range ... This project aims to understand what factors increase the risk of the next CoV emerging in people by studying CoV diversity in a critical zoonotic reservoir (bats), at sites of high risk for emergence (wildlife markets) in an emerging disease hotspot (China).

Funding EcoHealth Alliance is a feature, not a bug, of Fauci's career goals. After the outbreak of AIDS and then 9/11, Fauci's anti-terror "biodefense" budget exploded to $1.7 billion by 2003. In a 2011 Washington Post op-ed deeming gain-of-function experiments a "risk worth taking," Fauci wrote

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/how-fauci-may-have-funded-the-creation-of-the-coronavirus

Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance Has Hidden Almost $40 Million In Pentagon Funding And Militarized Pandemic Science

Peter Daszak. Daszak is the longtime president of the EcoHealth Alliance, a New York-based non-profit whose claimed focus is pandemic prevention. But the EcoHealth Alliance, it turns out, is at the very centre of the COVID-19 pandemic in many ways

Also on the video was Columbia University professor Jeffrey Sachs. Sachs is a former special advisor to the UN, the former head of the Millennium Villages Project, and was recently appointed Chair of the newly-formed EAT Lancet Commission on the pandemic. In September, Sachs’ commission named Daszak to head up its committee on the pandemic’s origins. Daszak is also on the WHO’s committee to investigate the pandemic’s origin. He is the only individual on both committees.

More military connections

The military links of the EcoHealth Alliance are not limited to money and mindset. One noteworthy ‘policy advisor’ to the EcoHealth Alliance is David Franz. Franz is former commander of Fort Detrick, which is the principal U.S. government biowarfare/biodefense facility

David Franz was part of UNSCOM which inspected Iraq for alleged bioweapons — what were constantly referred to as WMDs or Weapons of Mass Destruction by the U.S. government and the media. Franz has been one of those eager to state, at least when discussing alleged Iraqi programs, that “in biology … everything is dual use — the people, the facilities and the equipment

independentsciencenews.org/news/peter-daszaks-ecohealth-alliance-has-hidden-almost-40-million-in-pentagon-funding/

After COVID, Davos Moves to Great Reset

The Great Reset of the World Economic Forum is a 21st Century rollout for a new form of global total control. “We only have one planet and we know that climate change could be the next global disaster with even more dramatic consequences for humankind. We have to decarbonise the economy in the short window still remaining and bring our thinking and behaviour once more into harmony with nature,” declared WEF founder Schwab about the January 2021 agenda. The last time these actors did something at all similar in scope was in 1939 on the very eve of World War II

Control Our Food

One confusing aspect for many is the plethora of front groups, NGOs and programs which all lead to the same goal: the drastic control over every member of society in the name of sustainability—UN Agenda 2030. Nowhere is it more ominous than in their plans for the future of our food. After creating the present system of globalized industrial agriculture, agribusiness, a project begun in the 1950s by the Rockefeller Foundation, the same circles now advocate “sustainable” agriculture which will mean a shift to genetically edited fake foods, lab-made synthetic meats and such, even including worms and weeds as new food sources.

The WEF’S Schwab has partnered with something called EAT Forum, which describes itself as a “Davos for food” that plans to “set the political agenda.” EAT was created in Sweden in 2016 with support from the UK Wellcome Trust (established with funds from GlaxoSmithKline), and the German Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research. Lab-grown synthetic gene-edited meats are being supported among others by Bill Gates, the same one backing Moderna and other genetically edited vaccines. EAT works among others with Impossible Foods and other biotech companies. Impossible Foods was initially co-funded by Google, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates. Recent lab results showed the company’s imitation meat contained toxic glyphosate levels 11 times higher than its closest competitor.

In 2017 EAT launched FReSH (Food Reform for Sustainability and Health) with the backing of Bayer AG, one of the world’s most toxic pesticide and GMO producers that now owns Monsanto; the China-owned GMO and pesticide giant Syngenta, Cargill, Unilever, DuPont and even Google. This is the planned food future under the Great Reset. Forget the traditional family farmer.

Like everything else with the Great Reset, we will not be given a real choice in food. EAT notes it will be forced on us by, “hard policy interventions that include laws, fiscal measures, subsidies and penalties, trade reconfiguration and other economic and structural measures.” We will all be forced to eat the same synthetic diet or starve.

This is just a hint of what is being prepared under the guise of COVID-19 lockdowns and economic collapse, and 2021 will be a decisive year for this anti-human agenda. The introduction of AI, robots, and other digital technologies will enable the Powers That Be to dispose of hundreds of millions of workplaces. Contrary to their propaganda, new jobs will not be sufficient. We will become increasingly “redundant.” This all seems too surreal until you read from their own descriptions. The fact that the cabal of the world’s most influential corporations and billionaires sit on the board of WEF with Kissinger’s student, Klaus Schwab, along with the head of the UN and of the IMF, with the CEOs of the world’s largest financial giants including Blackrock, BlackStone, Christine Lagarde of the European Central Bank, David Rubenstein of Carlyle group, Jack Ma, richest billionaire in China, is proof enough this Great Reset is not being done with our true interests at heart, despite their silky words. This dystopian agenda is 1984 on steroids. COVID-19 was merely the prelude.

journal-neo.org...

Gunhild Anker Stordalen
Founder and Executive Chair, EAT

MD and PhD in Pathology/Orthopedic Surgery, University of Oslo. Founder and Chair, Stordalen Foundation. Founder & Executive Chair, EAT Foundation. Gunhild sits on several boards and advises on councils including the United Nation’s Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement Lead Group, the World Economic Forum (WEF) Stewardship Board on Food Systems, REQ Capital Advisory Board, the UNICEF’s Advisory Group, member of Africa Europe Women Leaders Network, and the international advisory board of the SRC. In addition, Gunhild is an ambassador for Friends of Ocean action, a member of the High-Level Panel for a Sustainable Ocean Economy (HLP) for the Blue Economy, A HELENA member, and a part of the International Leadership Committee for a Net Zero NHS. In 2020, Gunhild was appointed to a a leading role at the UN Food Systems Summit 2021. She is the Chair of the Summit’s Action Track 2: Shifting to Healthy and Sustainable Consumption Patterns, with a wide mandate to build a broad, multistakeholder coalition around this key challenge and opportunity, and leveraging the EAT platform to the full
weforum.org/people/gunhild-anker-stordalen
edit on 14-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

Present a fake card, eh? Present it where?
Gee, I thought vaccination passports weren't going to be a "thing."

Go figure....

What's really crazy is that Hawaii still doesn't accept being Vaccinated as making one eligible to visit. You have to get a negative Covid-19 test result, not more than 72 hours before your flight departs the mainland.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My decode graphic of Dan Scavino's video tweet at 0758EST this morning seems to confirm kick off/launch is imminent!

Bigger

...again ties in key posts! Q34,Q55, Q26, Q74, etc.

ETA - APOLOGIES to cranky - I didn't see you highlighted this tweet on the previous page (broke my usual rule of catching up on thread before posting!)

Let's just say it was my turn to provide the value add...
edit on 14-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This is why Bill Gates is buying up farmland

Soylent Green?

SG was people........

This feels so crazy. The word I guess is surreal instead but either way I feel something sinister with that project.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Excellent work to both Sufi and Cranky, as always.

The proof/decodes are getting more direct and obvious lately. I'd say we are definitely close to showtime. That video I watched a bit ago of Biden talking about the communications with Israel was just ridiculous. He looks like a guy that is both out of touch and totally defeated. You can see it on his face and hear it in his voice. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he announces he is in over his head and is going to step down pretty soon.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Has it been 9 years already? Well here it is a agian:
Have we become a "Spylent Green" world

So yep, but it's really worse than the movie.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, someone on telegram was suggesting he (Biden) will go within the next 7 days... can't find the link now.

It also looks like COVID Smamdemic may be blowing up too; according to Storm Rider's latest tweet:

"Word is FAUCI's Team has collapsed
& His directors from NIH& NIAID are singing like canaries & have been debriefing the last days & servers have been taken
MIL.//LOTS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES> from UK>Germany>to Switzerland to U.S.
_CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ACT t.co..."

...As usual, their Telegram posat version is a little more expansive:

Word is FAUCI's Team has collapsed
& His directors from NIH& NIAID are singing like canaries & have been debriefing the last days & servers have been taken
MIL.//LOTS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES> from UK>Germany>to Switzerland to U.S.
_CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ACT
That moment that Merkel signed the new ILLEGAL law implemented into the Infection Act. weeks ago In Germany triggered the Nuremberg Code..
EU MiL. Has been busy...

edit on 14-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Japan has created a line of new Food for oncoming years;

# Burger: Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From Human Feces
•17 Jun 2011

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Has it been 9 years already? Well here it is a agian:
Have we become a "Spylent Green" world

So yep, but it's really worse than the movie.

Ok, no doubt to me that your right for bringing this up in the past!

The fact that "truth is stranger than fiction" is coming into focus for me.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join