It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think we should just make everyone who remains unvaccinated wear a little yellow star on their shirts wherever they go.

Yeah....yellow stars. Thats the ticket.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is that the same guy that was rumored to have been creating fake Biden ballots by the thousands with his Mob buddies? In Philly or Delaware or something like that? I remember a story going around a few months ago that said he was busted and possibly flipped on everybody? Does that ring a bell to anybody?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Present a fake card, eh? Present it where?
Gee, I thought vaccination passports weren't going to be a "thing."

Go figure....

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How about we all wear white holsters?

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I think we should just make everyone who remains unvaccinated wear a little yellow star on their shirts wherever they go.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The Sneeches, lol ? Oh wait, that book was cancelled !

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Whoever fraudulently or wrongfully affixes or impresses the seal of any department or agency of the United States

Reverse it! Use it against them. The whole admin is based on fraud. How many of them are guilty of just this one statute?

Think of all of the EOs issued. Lol.

P

Here's a fun one related to this. I don't have it but I've seen it...

Actor Joe sent a "thank you" letter to people for taking the stimulus money, which was really a plea for jabs.

Now. It was in an IRS envelope but NO STAMP was affixed from the IRS or a government document-number. Curious. The envelope was mis sized, so the letter was ill fitting.

The letter itself had no white house or presidential seal at all. So why bother with sending a letter from the WH with no WH seal if this is sooooooooo important? It looked more like the junkmail with fake affiliations made to seem real. It also reads like junkmail, wordy and pointless.

In short. Joe sent a letter to folks with no seal on it, not affiliated seal, no official sign what so ever, in an envelope from IRS with no seal either.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
At least 3 Matching Vectors from Dan.

Mike pointing to IRAN and not russian residents regarding the hack. Frankly, anything from Joe's group should be seen as the opposite no matter what they say.

And just because...

Yes, that's DonJr.'s girl Kimberly G with Pelosi's nephew governor fake.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
‘Get People Off’: Shutdown Ordered for Cracked Bridge in Memphis

@steventbridge - Trouble On the Mississippi
- 44 vessels w/709 barges already delayed
- 982,000 short tons of grain/soy/corn delayed
- 1 barge accommodates approximately 1,500 tons = 655 barges

The repair of a vital Memphis bridge could take 2 months
- Hernando de Soto Bridge (I-40) sees 45K vehicles daily (25% commercial)
- I-55 bridge (about 3 miles south) is older & smaller - expect a big bottleneck
- These 2 bridges are part of the nation’s busiest trucking corridors
- May 11 = 14:55:55 = 5:10:10 = 5/11

At least 3 Vector connection?

Bridges are I40 and 55

- May 11 = 14:55:55

Didn't Jersey crime mob government shut down a bridge for spite - I think it did. Fort Lee Scandal

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

@Beltrew
Israel army says there was no ground invasion overnight but a significant joint operation that saw 160 planes from 12 different squadrons and infantry troops operate together to destroy an underground tunnel system known as the ‘metro’ “that is a city under the city of Gaza”
1:09 AM · May 14, 2021·

"What we were targeting is an elaborate system of tunnels that spans underneath Gaza, mostly in the north but not limited to, and is a network that the operatives of Hamas use in order to move, in order to hide, for cover," Conricus told foreign reporters, adding that the network was known as "the Metro".
Reuters
Israel-Gaza conflict: IDF releases video of Hamas tunnel airstrikes

Since the 2014 Gaza War they've had alot of time to dig tunnels. The operation officially began the following day, and on 17 July, the operation was expanded to an Israeli ground invasion of Gaza with the stated aim of destroying Gaza's tunnel system; Israeli ground forces withdrew on 5 August. Israeli forces completed the demolition of 32 militant-dug tunnels.
Sources:
Gaza conflict: Israel and Palestinians agree long-term truce
LA Times

Wiki page on Palestinian tunnel warfare in the Gaza Strip

The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, an Israeli security think tank, describes tunnel warfare as a shifting of the balance of power: "Tunnel warfare provided armies facing a technologically superior adversary with an effective means for countering its air superiority."

Based on some of the explosions I watched the past few days, after the bomb detonation there was fiery volcanic looking eruption emitting from beneath ground.

Iron Dome over Ashkelon from 2 nights ago:

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've seen this over and over the last couple days now that Jab liberation is official.

"People who have got the jab are still testing positive."

I can't with this stupidity,,,, abject, unmitigated stupidity. Stupidity on a level not understood by me at all.

What part of "the jab does NOT prevent a positive test" is confusing?

What part of "the jab does NOT prevent developing the illness, but mitigates some symptoms... possibly/maybe/could be" is confusing?

What part of "false positives are common with the PCR tests" is confusing?

What part of "antibodies from having had the illness may trigger the positive test" is confusing?

This is me.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
First thing you’ll notice since we’ve been trained to notice it...is that they’re all diaper-mask free. That’s because Dr. Fauci was on CNN simultaneously granting fully vaccinated people a special dispensation from wearing them, indoors and outdoors! Thank you Dr. FauXi!

Jill and here looong strand of pearls...

Photo source: USA Today

But, of course there are rules...

Vaccinated? CDC says it's OK to ditch masks. But it's not OK to harass people wearing them

The CDC eased mask guidance but didn't say you shouldn’t wear a mask, can't wear one or are entitled to mouth off about other people wearing masks.

Ironic how that works, it’s NOT okay to "mouth off about other people wearing masks" but just last week it was perfectly acceptable to mouth off about people NOT wearing masks. I just can’t keep up with their propaganda nonsense.

Hundreds of corpses of people who died of COVID-19 in New York City are still lying in refrigerated trucks – and the few Americans who may appear overly cautious are being mocked as lockdown lovers or child abusers.

Welcome back to Nazi Germany.

twitter.com...
In essence, this is just lifting the mask requirement for everyone. Why not come out and just say it.

The Voice - Season 10...

BabylonBee

Warning: the light at end of tunnel is a...TRAIN!

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This one is very good.

Bigger

Worth noting we've concluded that at least at some level "masks" were used to hide bad actors/fakes/clones etc. from the pewblick.

Unmasked is of course revealing who is being spied on or protected undercover etc.

So mask(s) has multiple meanings to say the least. The idea of Joe and Kamkam without a mask for good is VERY interesting as their ENTIRE Presidential run/election/office has been under the mask as it is convenient, as such, it could herald the unmasking of Joe.

Turning point.
edit on 14-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

MASK ............... 10:1 that is a SKAM

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I would bet money that is a defense silo.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good evening, all.

Here is a pretty weird video. Taken from Gaza, I'm assuming. You can hear air raid sirens in the background and there appears to be an Evergreen shipping container in the middle of the street. It doesn't appear to be hooked up to a truck and it even appears to me as if it's not even on a trailer.

Anywho, I thought I'd pass it along. We have been on this Evergreen company for a long time now and they keep popping up.

cdn.discordapp.com...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Not my pic, but Google Images scanned my brain for a similar scene

Damn good thing it wasn't your pic. Slimey ones would be finding a way to gas light us about you if you had took some. They have no understanding of truth only regurgitating the material that is programmed into their minds. Zombies in the end have more purpose with brains than these sheep who would mindlessly do whatever they are told to do.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated

twitter.com...

CNN personalities on verge of tears over CDC easing mask guidance

"I just want to take a moment to mark this minute because I found myself welling up when Dr. Walensky was talking and she said, 'We have an exciting announcement,' and I still find myself welling up even right now because, you know, you and I talked every morning, you know, during the past year about how many more Americans were going to die, you know, what was going to happen, were we going to make it to the vaccinations, were we all going to survive," CNN's Alisyn Camerota said during a Thursday afternoon segment.

Now comes the pain...?

Dr Reiner Fuellmich begins Legal Litigation on the Covid-19 Fraud- The Greatest Crime Against Humanity

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I truly believer that if we eat right, exercise and get sunshine, our chances of survival of any disease is really good. Even Cancer.

Poor conditions of the body are what cause most all diseases to take hold of our bodies and become a killer. Cancer and accidental poisonings are driven by the environment around us IMO. Deliberate poisonings are sad enough.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Local eateries now going no masks for employees. The CDC says only 5% of all COVId-related deaths were due to COVID only. That means more people died from suicide in 2020than from only COVID.

The other 95% were already holding fast passes to the grave so whether Flu or there existing illnesses, their fates were sealed.

Remember, in 125 years, not a single one of the 7B humans alive today will be living.

The bad news? CDC/NIH/WHO are the boy who cried wolf. An actual bug…a true killer…will be ugly.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In no way shape or form can this possibly be real. CLIP

Maybe it is just proof of concept? Clip

I guess it is real clip

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nowadays I trust nothing until it is completed;

/nasa-warning-electro-magnetic-pulse-emp-the-ultimate-terrorist-attack
www.mydailyinformer.com...

Saturday 8:15 ????

Uuuuuuum

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Totally get the concern. Just wanna say this: there is nothing official about the process, no master database (!!!!) no way for anyone to check (a freaking thing) EXCEPT at the location of "vaccination." So, if one is walking about at a farmer's market with card on lanyard, meh. But applying for a job, perhaps the employer might want to see a card and perhaps they want to call the CVS or Walgreens or Walmart or hospital where the vaccine was administered (and I question how good these entities are at tracking this info), then there is an issue. Situation awareness is key.

Please forgive my wording, the children at the local grade school are wearing them around their necks in the schoolyard and I just wanna take out somebody

edit on 5/14/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/14/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join