It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Read super carefully.

FBI Warns of Prison Time If You Present a Fake Vaccination Card

The unauthorized use of an official government agency’s seal on such cards is a crime that may be punishable under Title 18, United States Code, Section 1017, and other federal laws. Penalties may include hefty fines and prison time.

Now, what is important is to read carefully.

18 U.S. Code § 1017

Whoever fraudulently or wrongfully affixes or impresses the seal of any department or agency of the United States, to or upon any certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper or with knowledge of its fraudulent character, with wrongful or fraudulent intent, uses, buys, procures, sells, or transfers to another any such certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper, to which or upon which said seal has been so fraudulently affixed or impressed, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Important to read very carefully and of course learn from said careful reading. The pewblick isn't all that observant to things that, um, well.

Most do not read, they think the know. That "threat" is full of fluff. Now what I have personally noticed is the cards have no traceable system in place, no bar code, no tracking, nothing to connect anyone to the card is most pewblick situations. So the threat is beyond odd, like yelling at the horses it is really really bad to leave, after they have left.

I have read carefully.

Of course faking Ballots for Joe is totally cool because mean tweets. So is faking citizenship documents. So is faking the reason for an interview with a government official. So is faking 302's. So is faking medical statistics to create panic in the world. So is faking some bs "masks work" narrative. Faking is really more "purpose fluid" when it comes to certain aspects of the government apparatus.
edit on 13-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump indictment = Goodbye America

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
We are, to a degree, futurists.

edit on 14-5-2021 by FlyingFox because: Cubes of trash for money.... not "blocks"?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How very apropos for 2021!

Some recent research (e.g., Love, et al, 2019) now suggests that this great solar storm of May 1921 was about as equally intense as the “Carrington Event of 1859” which has been dubbed the strongest solar storm in recorded history. The super solar storm of 1859 took place during solar cycle #10 and was named for the British astronomer, Richard Carrington, as he observed from his own private observatory the solar flare which caused a major coronal mass ejection (CME) to travel directly toward Earth. Perhaps the most intense storm since the May 1921 super storm was the magnetic storm of March 1989 which caused an electricity blackout in Quebec, Canada.

Watts Up With That?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

IT'S TIME TO... "WAKE UP" = 15 POSTS

4 STEPS: WAKE UP... LEARN... QUESTION... FIGHT!
1. A movie to make us slow down & start questioning everything.
2. A movie to prove to us gradually how broken the world is.
3. A movie to help us find each other & share our experiences.
4. A movie to open our eyes to how the world should (& will) be.
5. A movie to reassure, guide & calm us during the storm (all will be well).
6. A movie to prove "there was only one way" (military = saviors of mankind).
7. A movie to distract us (while those in harms way set the stage).
8. A movie to prepare us for what is coming & the right way to do things.
9. A movie to show us we are one & we are all loved (even those still asleep).

GOD WOKE YOU UP FOR A REASON
We are told to help them wake up.
We are told to put on our armor & hold the line.
We are told to push forward with truth & integrity.

THE LIGHT is within us...
THE CURE is within us...
THE WORLD IS WHAT WE MAKE IT.

WAKE UP = RISE & SHINE

edit on 14-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The 36 Million Americans who contracted Covid-19 and lived through it, were "vaccinated" during the Recovery Process.

Those vaccine passports had better be applicable to anyone who has the Covid-19 antibodies...no matter what process produced them.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Whoever fraudulently or wrongfully affixes or impresses the seal of any department or agency of the United States

Reverse it! Use it against them. The whole admin is based on fraud. How many of them are guilty of just this one statute?

Think of all of the EOs issued. Lol.

P

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

‘Get People Off’: Shutdown Ordered for Cracked Bridge in Memphis

@steventbridge - Trouble On the Mississippi
- 44 vessels w/709 barges already delayed
- 982,000 short tons of grain/soy/corn delayed
- 1 barge accommodates approximately 1,500 tons = 655 barges

The repair of a vital Memphis bridge could take 2 months
- Hernando de Soto Bridge (I-40) sees 45K vehicles daily (25% commercial)
- I-55 bridge (about 3 miles south) is older & smaller - expect a big bottleneck
- These 2 bridges are part of the nation’s busiest trucking corridors
- May 11 = 14:55:55 = 5:10:10 = 5/11

edit on 14-5-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I heard a Biden Administration official say that inflation is good.

If that isn’t Newspeak, I don’t know what is.

While you can find economists that will rationalize that statement, the risks of inflation far outweigh the benefits.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I thought CDC was more or less an NGO faking being a government agency, are they one now?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Intersting. What's with all these 'cracks' in metalwork.
Here in UK many of our trains have been 'pulled' because of cracks found in our trains.
Cracks found in trains
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Re cracks in bridges/train tracks...

Are we full circle to sub-standard CHINESE STEEL again?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563358 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:39:55 (EST)
Learn double meanings.
News unlocks MAP.
Why is STEEL so important?
Expand your thinking.
www.cia.gov...📁
Q

Timestamp encodes May 12th and 14th (today).

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 071c71 No.564130 📁
Mar 6 2018 01:29:38 (EST)
>>563781
1 of 5.
>>563824
2 of 5.
What if the steel used for military-grade projects was made-inferior by our enemies as a method to weaken?
What if Hussein knew and authorized?
Renegade.
How many Marines volunteered to serve Hussein during his term?
Why?
What if his name we don’t say organized the deal?
The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD.
AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder.
AMERICA has been weakened on purpose.
The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable.
Pure EVIL.
HELL on earth - HRC victory.
Q

Chan post number encodes May 14th.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Bill Gates should reveal all ties to Epstein to help Ghislaine Maxwell investigation, says victims' lawyer

Lawyer Spencer Kuvin, who represents nine Epstein victims, recently advised Gates that he should volunteer any information about the late financier or his friends that could help in the Ghislaine Maxwell investigation.....

The lawyer added that it was hard to believe that Gates had little to no idea about what exactly Epstein was up to. "With Bill Gates, his wealth and investigatory powers, I find it incredibly hard to believe that he would not have known the full extent of the allegations that have been brought against Epstein here for that."

"And yet he continued to take meetings with him. It just shows poor judgment."

Tick Tock

edit on 5142021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

NASA are busting to deliver a Repeat eh ?

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You've seen all the dog comms... now we have Black CAT comms from an ABC News tweet:

EIGHT LIVES LEFT: Footage shared by Chicago firefighters shows a cat leaping from the 5th floor of a burning apartment building—and then walking away unscathed.

No injuries were reported in the blaze. abcn.ws...

Bigger

Synchronicities:
a) Video released by CHICAGO fire department - think Renegade and Loop Capital
b) 5th floor - Eyes On,
c) EIGHT LIVES - 8chan, or "To Infinity and Beyond",
d) Video is 26 seconds long - #26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Timestamp encodes May 13th and 15th.

and the piece de resistance:

e) 8 lives left = 1 life gone... so this is a DEAD CAT BOUNCE - yes the video does show the cat bouncing!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9dc69f No.544701 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:56:48 (EST)
The BRIDGE.
BRIDGE-2.
@Snowden
Clowns.
The LINK.
Google/YT.
Facebook.
Twitter.
Russia ICBM tech.
HRC open source.
SAP.
JP.
TP.
Highest levels of US-G.
U1.
NK.
WHY would Russia tell the world?
Why?
Why is SR back in the news?
Why?
Why is SESSIONS acting weak?
Why?
IG report?
No legit leaks.
MSM staging narrative.
IG appointed by SESSIONS for?
Why?
Why?
Enjoy the show.
Dead cat bounce.

Q

Timestamp encodes today, May 14th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678161 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:39:35 (EST)
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.

Bring the rain!
Q

Timestamp encodes today, May 15th.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 267e20 No.1918277 📁
Jun 26 2018 22:10:09 (EST)
Desperate agencies do stupid things.
Dead cat bounce.
You may have the site but we have the source.
mobile.twitter.com...📁
Panic is good.
Panic is right.
July 2018 - the month the world discovered the TRUTH.
Conspiracy no more.
Time to FEED.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 51be55 No.5237760 📁
Feb 18 2019 01:07:37 (EST)

Anonymous ID: bb09f1 No.5237651 📁
Feb 18 2019 01:00:22 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png

Classic deflection - "the dog ate my homework". Evidence of crime is what you need mr FBI, not dislike and bias to open an investigation.

"Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe says President Trump's own words were among the reasons top officials decided to open a counterintelligence probe and obstruction of justice investigation into him"

twitter.com...📁

>>5237651
Dead cat bounce.
Nothing can stop this.

Q

edit on 14-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Latest from Del Bigtree about C19 and jab thing being a bio-weapon.
I have held this belief on the 'back burner' since early last year when in UK they said HIV virus/component had been found in SARS-Cov-2. That set off alarm bells for me. I even remember thinking at the time "well that's everyone's immune systems f***ed if you catch it!

Gain of Function bio-weapon

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance Has Hidden Almost $40 Million In Pentagon Funding And Militarized Pandemic Science

More military connections
The military links of the EcoHealth Alliance are not limited to money and mindset. One noteworthy ‘policy advisor’ to the EcoHealth Alliance is David Franz. Franz is former commander of Fort Detrick, which is the principal U.S. government biowarfare/biodefense facility.

.......Four significant insights emerge from all this. First, although it is called the EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak and his non-profit work closely with the military. Second, the EcoHealth Alliance attempts to conceal these military connections. Third, through militaristic language and analogies Daszak and his colleagues promote what is often referred to as, and even then somewhat euphemistically, an ongoing agenda known as “securitization“. In this case it is the securitization of infectious diseases and of global public health. That is, they argue that pandemics constitute a vast and existential threat. They minimize the very real risks associated with their work, and sell it as a billion dollar solution. The fourth insight is that Daszak himself, as the Godfather of the Global Virome Project, stands to benefit from the likely outlay of public funds.

Group Whose NIH Grant For Virus Research Was Revoked Just Got A New Grant - aug 2020

.....EcoHealth Alliance is one of 11 institutions and research teams receiving grants from NIH,

.....This multi-million-dollar support sends a far different message than what EcoHealth heard in April, when the NIH abruptly terminated an earlier grant to the group, saying NIH did not believe EcoHealth's research aligned with "agency priorities."

The termination stemmed from EcoHealth's work with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, located in the Chinese city where the current pandemic began. The years-long collaboration involved the collection of hundreds of coronavirus samples recovered from bats in China and research into how they were spilling over into human populations.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Proving anything to a nosey person (let alone a rogue policeman) will get the Reply "None of Your Business" answer from me ....

When do I have to show ID?

In a free society, citizens who are minding their own business are not obligated to "show their papers" to police. In fact, in the United States there's no law requiring citizens to carry identification of any kind.

This is a tricky issue. As a general principle, citizens who are minding their own business are not obligated to "show their papers" to police. In fact, there is no law requiring citizens to carry identification of any kind. You've probably seen old movies where the protagonist is approached by a Nazi or Soviet guard and ordered to "show your papers." We know that's a tell-tale sign of a police state. So if police ever ask you to show ID during your travels, it's natural to feel violated.

I've been shopping local business more and skipping by the Corporate stores ... About time we all started supporting our communities again if you ask me...

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This much more embraces the ideas behind Woodstock festival than what the hippies took away from it. Freedom to do that Rock and Roll the way the artist wanted it done was a new concept. They were pushing the rights of free speech then. Not the BS communist/fascists' hate many of them spew now. God bless the free speech of us all and God bless Eric Clapton for making us a song!
That was an A+ to me.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting reaction to the jab written by Eric Clapton.

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'

Van's work here is the most transparent, and frankly bad, work since the "Revenge Album." But I admire his effort.

posted on May, 14 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I think this is an IMPORTANT DECODE... so I made a GRAPHIC:

Bigger

OK THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE TO ME.... little boom!

Thanks Rel, my mind is set differently than yours but this graphic does seem to show some things you have been trying to tell us all.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join