It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Earth is a school for souls and every soul courses through it individually, many times, picking up the life experience and thereby growing until it graduates and moves on to the next level.

Not much different than much of what you say but I say it happens individually and you say it happens as a collective.

ETA: Oh yeah, souls seek out negative experiences as well as positive ones to comprehend the full range of existence. That would differ from much of what you say, where everything is just in the direction of light.
edit on 4-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Enderdog
Well said. I am enjoying the reasoned conversation between you and Guyfriday.

While the exchange may be cordial I think COM is out of line thinking he can speak for all of humanity by saying:

I've been at this longer then most, at level few understand, and I know full well when folks are ready.

Seems like a flimsy rebuttal to Guyfriday's point about Q saying they were going to reveal everything and reneging.

Noted.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
From GhostEzra wonder who they are talking to?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I've got about 34,000 of those bad boys just sitting around taking up electrons. They're not worth anything as far as I can tell.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
That's it? I don't think I would have argued with you because I don't necessarily disagree with that. I just don't believe that evolution is limited to one or the other. I believe we evolve individually and collectively, both. I think there's enough physical evidence that shows we do evolve as a collective

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
We were not arguing, just having a discussion and you even said so when someone said something about it being a waste of time and when our posts got deleted, IIRC.

I guess the point where the two ideas clashed was that if earth is in fact a school for souls where they experience negative as well as positive lives/moments, you can't get rid of all the "evil" in the world. It serves a purpose, even if the human mind is not capable of grasping why.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust
You weren't there. None of us were. Admiral Mike Rogers had something to do with the plan that none of us were present to overhear, before President Trump won in 2016. Q alluded to it a couple of times.

But we were there to see Q give out dates, and as tanstaafl pointed out, if there was a plan specifics like that would not be revealed.

Besides, since nobody was there how do you even know that it actually happened? How do you know that Rogers had anything to do with it? That is right, Q said. That is all there has ever been. People can hang their hopes on that if they like but it doesn't make it true.

This is primarily a "Q said" thread series, whether he's right or wrong. Everything "Q said" has now been decoded, and this thread is evolving to other subjects. That upsets you?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Guyfriday
Was this about what old timers have collected, I thought it was about what the average person can deal with?

No matter what COM might have dug up, he doesn't/can't speak for the entire human race.

When you dig into things for such a long time, one thing that gets easily ignored but should stay at the top of ones head is that the average person can handle the truth. No matter how messed up or offensive it might appear to you, they can handle it.

Maybe COM just is concerned about what they have learned and how others might react, maybe there's some other reason for their stance. I won't speak for COM, but I will say that if a person doesn't want to look at a car accident, then that person usually just looks away. Same process here, if the information presented becomes to "scary" then it should be up to that person to decide how much they want to handle and not some unknown entity like the people behind "KU".

I think this is where me and COM differ.

I never said "humanity." This is distract, deflect, parse, spin, obfuscate nonsense. I seem to be the only one not confused by what is going on.

My point is I have personally assisted PEOPLE, not all humans, and I am more aware of what their vibration holds and its ability to process then most. It isn't bragging, just simply my experience. Take it for what it is worth.

The problem here is the equation between information - Adam Schiff was hanged, and vibratory rate to incorporate that information into ones existence and rise to a new level. Think JFK.

Folks are under the assumption that information is neutral. If I said "you have cancer and there is no cure" it isn't a neutral bit of information, it has impact. A RESPONSIBLE (there are very few) person would deliver that information with both tact and long term support to assist the cancer person with rising to a new understanding of themselves through the process. What generally happens is folks see a guy in a lab coat who says "cancer, no treatment, questions,,, oh, next patient."

Saying Adam has been hanged won't come with any support, but spin. This is the issue. Bomb dropping information which is fully subject to spin is not the same as a neutral delivery of information which can stand on its own. First CNN report will be "DJT has Adam Schiff hanged in retaliation for bruising his ego" followed by "experts" who determine that war is the appropriate response. Fear and confusion will ensue.

Folks will freak out. Internal fear will take hold. Just like panic TP buying over The Rona. The support will come from Good Morning America which says to "See your doctor" and "how to cope with DJT's reign of terror on those who dared criticize him."

CCP will unload a darpaproject shill fest of "make DJT look like Gaddafi, drag him in the streets and his MAGA goons."

I've experienced it on the micro scale and the macro. The basic problem is the Controllers did one thing first: Removed the connection to one's own soul, then made their own systems the place for "help." Drugs, Psychs, Teeeveee, meds, booze, spin, sports, etc.

Fluoride was one 20th century method, plus demonizing any religious system that includes god etc. The disconnect means folks are out on their own to process things greater then their ability to process. Example. What does Prozac do? It calcifies the pineal gland, shutting off the connection to Soul. How does it work? No more conflict between Soul and personality, struggle is gone, but so is the connection to the very thing that will help as needed.

So, sure, one member in a family can handle it, but what happens when the others don't? Same with the jab. One doesn't want it, the rest beat on that individual and they can loose their direction.

The other issue is who is impacted. Sure, if someone says to me "yes you were correct, the Jab is a consciousness destroyer" it changes nothing in me (breaks my heart even more I suppose). But there are MILLIONS who work in the med field, many are just regular people who think they are doing good. So next week Mr. SpokesPerson says "hey, the jabs were consciousness destroyers - sorry." Those who pushed it, took it, sold it, made it etc. will have a hard time dealing with the results of their actions, which in turn, impacts those around them.

Everything is connected.

Look what happened with GameStop. Notice the chain reaction to one small thing? Notice how the losses many would have incurred would have impacted people who had nothing to do with it. Information caused that. Enron. Lumber hoarding today.

We've seen this here. TexasGirl mentioned a blow up with her sister over her trying to impart things she learned. She admitted she wasn't as articulate as she had hoped to be and they ending up angry at each other. She was delivering "JE is a child trafficker" which to her was nothing but information, but for her family it was "not listening, not listening, not listening."

The destruction of systems that people are invested in, with jobs, family, friends, spirit even, comes at a cost. Right now the place where people will seek refuge will be the very systems that led us down this road. Imagine having to go back to the doctor who demanded one take the jab after finding out what it really is? Imagine being a nurse who got a gift card for jabbing the most people at the hospital?

Trust is going to be destroyed but in order to do so it must have a place to go that is no longer a Controller System lie. My experience - FWIW, is that most do not have a place to go, and many have not developed their internal system enough yet.

Instantaneous enlightenment is a myth, it makes for good teeevee but in practice is leads to very bad things. Gradual awakening is the mode. I've had folks come 1 year, 5 years, 10 years later saying "uh, sorry I did that, I understand what you were trying to say now." 10 years, no joke, but at the time they attempted to damage me, in some cases severely, because they didn't want to hear, or even the control programs were so harsh the attacked me for helping them. There is a fine line between a catalyst person and a traumatizer, often it is hard to know what is what.

4 years we've been gradually exposed to the horrors, most for the first time, and I've seen a few loose it when we've exposed the Kids stuff in particular.

The Q drops have contained, as pointed out often, hidden elements to assist folks in finding their own inner strength. I've seen this, without it we would not have gotten this far. Folks "feel" it now, but that feeling did not come without struggle, discomfort, emotional confusion/loss and change. For most they haven't had the advantage and are behind a bit, we all must respect that as it will and does impact us.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is primarily a "Q said" thread series, whether he's right or wrong.

That doesn't change the fact that "Q said" doesn't make something true.

Everything "Q said" has now been decoded, and this thread is evolving to other subjects. That upsets you?

Not sure what you mean. Why would it upset me?

That being said, if Q was not who they said they were, what good are the decodes?

Heck, even if they were who they said they were, what guarantees the decodes are right?

edit on 4-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I never said "humanity." This is distract, deflect, parse, spin, obfuscate nonsense. I seem to be the only one not confused by what is going on.

My point is I have personally assisted PEOPLE, not all humans, and I am more aware of what their vibration holds and its ability to process then most. It isn't bragging, just simply my experience. Take it for what it is worth.

Guyfriday was talking about revealing the truth to the world, humanity, so while you may not have used the word, that is what was being discussed.

Unless you are claiming to be aware of the vibrations of everyone in the world, how can you speak about the world being ready or not for this info?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Evidently this is meant to be real. Link

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Wow! They made Mini Me versions of Jimmy & Rosalyn Carter!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good afternoon, folks.

Can anyone speak to the credibility, or lack thereof, of this website? Here is an article claiming, in great detail, that Hillary was recently hanged at GITMO.

realrawnews.com...

Fascinating site.

They actually have reports from Each day of Hillary’s tribunal.

It feels a bit fan-fiction-y to me... but...

Who is the audience? I wouldn’t think they are making any $$ and would be de-platformed off most anywhere.

I read the Giuliani warrant story and the details I know line up with what they say, but they also have other secret details.

Perhaps we need to go back to older stories and see if they read as truth from the present, knowing what we now know?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yea, interesting phrases.

“We choose hope over fear! We choose unity over division! We choose truth over lies! And we choose science over fiction!” Biden said to loud applause. “Remember who we are!” Biden said. “This is the United States of America!”
Biden goes light on policy, heavy on emotion - May 1, 2019.
"The current president has cloaked America in darkness for much too long. Too much anger. Too much fear. Too much division.

Here and now, I give you my word: If you entrust me with the presidency, I will draw on the best of us not the worst. I will be an ally of the light not of the darkness.

It’s time for us, for We the People, to come together.

For make no mistake. United we can, and will, overcome this season of darkness in America. We will choose hope over fear, facts over fiction, fairness over privilege."

The current president has cloaked America in darkness for much too long. Too much anger. Too much fear. Too much division.

Here and now, I give you my word: If you entrust me with the presidency, I will draw on the best of us not the worst. I will be an ally of the light not of the darkness.

It’s time for us, for We the People, to come together.

For make no mistake. United we can, and will, overcome this season of darkness in America. We will choose hope over fear, facts over fiction, fairness over privilege.

Joe Biden’s speech to DNC - Aug 20, 2020.

This is absolutely a blatant attempt to co-opt the Q narrative and diffuse its power by mimicking it with empty rhetoric.

Whatever else people want to say about belief in Q, it is undeniably a force on the political playing field.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

So my gut said wax museum... if it’s not photoshopped. Would explain size difference, perhaps. Is there any video of this event?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
JHTH thread on the fake insurrection.

Violence had been planned for weeks prior to the election, violence to occupy the White House and the surrounding area to demand president Trump leave after he was re-elected. These plans were well known and were prepared for well in advance.

The DS Dems, managed to steal the election and take the office. So instead of a riot to remove president Trump they wanted an "insurrection" to solidify their win and guarantee no one could question the election results.

This might be lost on many. Consider that this is true. THE PLAN was to riot, but THE PLAN was changed in real time because the events surrounding the THE PLAN changed.

Things change. Everything changes. Even the DS goons have to alter things, in real time.

Rioters gain access to the Capitol. Heavy machine guns were requested by the speaker and denied. And many more examples. They wanted a massacre, they wanted a deadly insurrection to solidify their illegal "win"

First, it was the speaker who was directing all activities for the insurrection both before and afterwards
Second, they had the help and the knowledge of the vice president, Pence. He was aware of their plans prior to the election

Assuming one aspect of "they must be shown" relates to the Military one has to wonder if they watched this unfold in realtime. The coup had to be complete otherwise it isn't a coup but a messy media story.

Note. I found it fascinating how they deployed an army of shills who flogged this BS to make it stick. Those not CCP may find themselves in jail soon or worse.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

So my gut said wax museum... if it’s not photoshopped. Would explain size difference, perhaps. Is there any video of this event?

No masks. Joe wears one outside, alone, in a cemetery. He's with 90+ year olds, no mask. The look pasted in regardless, and this is pointless.... unless Jimmy is going away publicly.

edit on 4-5-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Talk about putting things into perspective

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Little known fact - Jimmy Carter and his wife are actually Hobbits. This raises a whole host of questions as to Carters legitimacy as POTUS, as non-human creatures generally are not allowed to run for public office. Special considerations have been made for Nancy Pelosi.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm dying laughing here. I went to pull the link up on my phone to send it to a few people and had to stop and post this. That's funny.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Little known fact - Jimmy Carter and his wife are actually Hobbits. This raises a whole host of questions as to Carters legitimacy as POTUS, as non-human creatures generally are not allowed to run for public office. Special considerations have been made for Nancy Pelosi.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join