It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well, that is the original Joe Biden, not what we have now.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

8:40 mark. Killer Cuomo refers to un-vaccinated youth as "Grandma Killers"... Talk about brazen mafioso size balls!

He's treading awfully close to a violation of the Nuremberg Code with talk like that. I think Governor Whitmer has already crossed the line by telling Michiganders that she is going to phase in a reopening of their state based on the number of vaccinated. Could that legally be construed as a threat not to open the state unless people get vaccinated?

The thing is, it’s all a matter of perspective.

If you believe Covid is a deadly plague and the jab is a lifesaving solution, then she is being a responsible public official by basing the reopening on an estimate of how safe it would be. She is trying to influence people to do the right thing.

But if you believe Covid is not too terribly deadly, that there are effective treatments for those who catch it, and that the jab is an untested radical genetic treatment that may actually be more dangerous than the disease, then what she is doing is seriously misguided at an absolute minimum and probably an abomination.

This is why The Narrative is so important. Control the narrative and you control the perception of reality. The resulting actions based on that perception will be judged in accordance with that perception. That goes for the courts as well. No Nuremberg based trials if the courts believe the first perspective.

In days past, we might have expected an honest medical profession and organizations like the World Health Organization to determine some manner of objective truth and that respectable media outlets would pass that on without adding any agenda-based spin.

The result would be some kind of objective truthful sense of reality upon which everyone could base actions and judgements.

Those days are gone. Perhaps they never existed.

But it does appear the current war, like so much of our technology, has become less physical and more virtual. Actions are just a matter of what can be gotten away with. But the battle of narratives is what controls that.
edit on 5/4/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

edit on 5/4/2021 by cimmerius because: Emphasis

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
German police shut down major darknet child sex abuse platform

After months of investigation, German police have busted the "Boystown" child sex abuse platform with over 400,000 members. Four German men have been arrested.

The investigation spanned months and was led by a German task force working in coordination with Europol, as well as authorities from the Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, the United States and Canada.

E = Elysium

Look at this DeutscheWelle story & headline:

"Christoph Metzelder admits possession of EXPLOITATIVE images of children" but received a suspended sentence of ten months.

"Exploitative Images"? AYFKM?

Then read the Daily Mail version of what he actually did.

He retired from football in 2014 and since 2006, Metzelder has run a foundation in his own name to support socially disadvantaged children across Germany.

"...a huge paedophile network that involved important people in our country...He was a procurer of children for well-known people who range from diplomats and politicians to people linked to the media."
Portugal's elite linked to paedophile ring (Nov 2002)

Back in the Homeland...

Pastor, girls’ basketball coach among 79 arrested in Hillsborough sex sting

Two other men were arrested face human trafficking charges as a result of what the agency dubbed “Operation Takedown,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister at a news conference Thursday. The sting was launched in the days leading up to this past weekend’s WrestleMania 37, which was held at Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium.

More tin foil conspiracy stuff...

Texas authorities rescue child, arrest 30 in undercover human trafficking probe

The three day operation, dubbed Operation Cupid, resulted in the arrest of 30 individuals as well as the rescue of a juvenile who authorities said was being trafficked.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Maybe...

Regardless, I prefer hopium to loserium."

Doubting Q isn't loserium. It just means one doesn't buy into the story they told.

Doubting isn't what you are doing.

II doubt Q is/was real, or that there is an uber secret cabal of good guys who developed a plan after JFK was assassinated.

However, there is something very, very strange about this 'administration' - everything about it.

Also, there is no question the election was stolen. There is also evidence (not proof, but evidence) that Trump did implement devolution, while waiting to see if the massive fraud would wake people up. They are waking up. In droves. The audit happening in Arizona is unprecedented. If a massive amount of fraud is proven out from the audit - and the level of obstruction and vilification of everyone involved by the Board of Elections and the entire RINO establishment suggests it could be - that would put an insane, and likely insurmountable pressure on all of the other States to do similar audits of their own. If they show the same level of fraud? Well, fraud vitiates everything - yes, even a Presidential election.

I am living in interesting times.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I guess went live today:

www.donaldjtrump.com... | powered by Campaign Nucleus created by Brad Parscale.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And that video happens way more than people think.

It's weird that people wonder why the police aren't as helpful as they used to be, then these types of videos come out and some people get it, but others will side with the driver. It's just so weird.

I know that this story of yours has little to do with "KU", but it does kind of bring my point I've been making home.

If that persons action were broadcast to the world, then the people that care about it will have the freedom to see the actions for themselves. As it is the guy could say whatever he wanted, and there would be no way (well very little) to verify what the guy said.

This is exactly why whatever "KU" has needs to be exposed, and not held for personal reasons of the people behind the "KU" curtain.

***IMPORTANT SIDENOTE NOT RELATED TO THE ABOVE REPLY***

I'm having an issue with the use of realrawnews.com.
At their site is clearly states

Information on this website is for informational and educational purposes. Segments of this website may contain humor, parody, or satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

So while they may seem to be a source for nonbiased news, the truth is that they could also just be reporting whatever and their readers might be only thinking that it's news. This type of mess is exactly why "KU" needs to be open about their information.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

8:40 mark. Killer Cuomo refers to un-vaccinated youth as "Grandma Killers"... Talk about brazen mafioso size balls!

He's treading awfully close to a violation of the Nuremberg Code with talk like that. I think Governor Whitmer has already crossed the line by telling Michiganders that she is going to phase in a reopening of their state based on the number of vaccinated. Could that legally be construed as a threat not to open the state unless people get vaccinated?

The thing is, it’s all a matter of perspective.

If you believe Covid is a deadly plague and the jab is a lifesaving solution, then she is being a responsible public official by basing the reopening on an estimate of how safe it would be. She is trying to influence people to do the right thing.

But if you believe Covid is not too terribly deadly, that there are effective treatments for those who catch it, and that the jab is an untested radical genetic treatment that may actually be more dangerous than the disease, then what she is doing is seriously misguided at an absolute minimum and probably an abomination.

The jab is experimental - as defined, the jabs are a clinical trial. That's the defining factor, the "reasons" engineered into it don't matter. That is if the court matters, which it does not. Dictatorship through media mind control and peer pressure is where we are at, the "well we never said they had to" defense.

You'll that form of parsing BS everywhere, everywhere, as in everywhere.

Regardless it is immoral. That said, the population as a whole dropped morality as a guide and reverted to the Controller preference of "is it legal" according to 10's of thousands of codes/laws/statutes using 100's of millions of malleable words. As such, since "legal" means nothing anymore, they can just force the jab on people with impunity because people don't push back using their moral compass.

No jabs for the Amish. Moral code, not legal.
Jabs for children because legal code, not moral.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Gov. Cuomo: Major reopening of New York state on May 19 (part 1)

Grandma Murderer Cuomo & "Grandma Killers" as a way to get folks to jab.

That isn't even irony, that is a level beyond galactic level irony. There is no word for this. What the ACTUAL F is going on on this planet.

I’m beginning to think the examples of mind boggling hypocrisy and galactic level irony are not accidental or due to an unthinking lack of self-awareness. How many times have we seen people accuse others of exactly what they themselves are doing?

It’s not unconscious projection. It’s intentionally chosen to be absurd. Some kind of mind control technique. Truth inversion.

It’s related to the idea of the Big Lie:

[the big lie]
DEFINITION
1. a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body.”
“The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."“ Source: Bing, bolding mine

Perhaps also related to the idea of the “confusion attack,” discussed earlier. People just can’t grasp the possibility of a full-blown “anti-truth.”

edit on 5/4/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That's interesting re Blood pressure link to schumann resonance, thanks PFS.

Back on KU topic, it appears there have been significant stock market drops today and an Analyst on Kitco is saying people are divesting into CASH rather than the usual GOLD and SILVER! This tells me that cash is the only choice because they can't get hold of any significant amount of Gold or Silver!!

Tomorrow is May 5th = 5/5 = 5by5 = Eyes On!!

Whiplash347 reposted an interesting find... Thursday and Friday this week are 113th and 114th days of the year on the JULIAN calendar - which is, I think, 13 days behind our normal calendar:

Others have found that matching tweets to KU posts from their timestamp seem to bring up the Julian date for today! We need to be checking for this.

Anywho, if the Julian theory is correct then John Podesta indictment will be declared thursday, he will be arrested Friday and POTUS, newly allowed back to Twitter, will tweet per #55:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Now look at the bolded parts of the timestamp with Julian Calendar eyes...

Nov 2 2 = 114 = 114th day of year = Apr 24th = "44:2" = this Friday!

Other things seem to be coinciding with this too:

Storm Rider:

DC Capt. Board up again?? Blocked?
GENERALS force to step down last night??JB admin. Blocked from Pentagon??DC live feed gone dark last night?U.S. SOLDIERS ARMED protecting Capt. Last night?
MSM preparing story for solar flare?
120 Nations cyberattacked?
QFS Green Light?

NCSWIC

Eta Aquarid meteor shower peaks this week on Thursday = Sky Event?

EBS alert - Hydrogen Chloride leak at Marathon factory in Texas!

Iran's Revolutionary Guard tweets video of Capitol Building being blown up

...and yesterday saw this video of flooding WATERFALL near ChongQing:

edit on 4-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
However, there is something very, very strange about this 'administration' - everything about it.

Also, there is no question the election was stolen. There is also evidence (not proof, but evidence) that Trump did implement devolution, while waiting to see if the massive fraud would wake people up. They are waking up. In droves. The audit happening in Arizona is unprecedented. If a massive amount of fraud is proven out from the audit - and the level of obstruction and vilification of everyone involved by the Board of Elections and the entire RINO establishment suggests it could be - that would put an insane, and likely insurmountable pressure on all of the other States to do similar audits of their own. If they show the same level of fraud? Well, fraud vitiates everything - yes, even a Presidential election.

What does any of that have to do with what I am doing in this thread?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I pointed that satire site out way back here, www.abovetopsecret.com... and it's not much different from Newsmax which is controlled by our fav alphabet agency.

"Nothing Is Real"

Buffalobelisk: 1911

Buffalo, New York, circa 1911. "William McKinley monument, Niagara Square."
A forefinger of stone, dreamed by a sculptor, points to the sky. It says: This way! this way! Four lions snore in stone at the corner of the shaft. They too are the dream of a sculptor. They too say: This way! this way!
— Carl Sandburg, Slants at Buffalo
Full size

The Gospel Wagon: 1900

Buffalo, N.Y., circa 1900. "Ellicott Square Building." At the time of its completion 1896, the largest office building in the world. Full-size image at link. Amazing awe-inspiring architecture built over 100 years ago compared to today's crap.

Interesting comment on that building:
"When this was taken, a local Buffalo teen named William Joseph Donovan was in St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute, with big dreams. He would enroll in Niagara University for two years before transferring to Columbia, where he received a B.A. and law degree. Returning to his hometown, "Wild Bill" went into private practice with Love & Keating in 464 Ellicott Square. He would remain there until he scratched the itch to form his own law firm in 1912. O'Brian, Hamlin, Donovan & Goodyear moved into the brand-new Iroquois Gas Building. Donovan's office grew dusty as he devoted more and more time to reawakening New York's militia and turning it, by 1917, into the "Fighting 69th" New York Infantry. As its colonel, Donovan became nationally famous, leading to a series of positions that would culminate as his appointment during World War II to begin the Office of Strategic Services - the forerunner of the CIA."

A decorated veteran of World War I, Donovan is the only person to have received all four of the United States highest awards: the Medal of Honor, the Distinguished Service Cross, the Distinguished Service Medal, and the National Security Medal. He is also a recipient of the Silver Star and Purple Heart, as well as decorations from a number of other nations for his service during both World Wars.

Where have all the real "Wild Bills" gone?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Rel ... That 11 3 on the 23rd caught my eye ... Just saying

Saw this had to share

Swiss billionaire quietly becomes influential force among Democrats

He is not as well known as wealthy liberal patrons like George Soros or Tom Steyer. His political activism is channeled through a daisy chain of opaque organizations that mask the ultimate recipients of his money. But Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss has quietly become one of the most important donors to left-leaning advocacy groups and an increasingly influential force among Democrats.

.....Several officials from organizations started by Wyss and his team worked on the Biden transition or joined the administration, and on environmental policy in particular, Wyss’ agenda appears to align with President Joe Biden’s.

edit on 542021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Re: twitter.com...

Why is this lady blurred out? Because she's on Joe Biden's side and needs protection?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Excellent post! Thank-you.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
SR

CIVIL DUTY
Flynn tells Patriots, the time to get off the couch is now! 45 will start Rallys, he will enforce Civil duty message to all. To RISE go to your State & local Gov. & Take a stand there! The MiL. will step in till U.S citizens undertake Civil Duty take a STAND

P.A.I.N will be felt by ALL as in 1776

_GAME THEORY is not done till ALL experiences the Great Events coming. A GREAT collapse.A Great Civil battle/i Told you all cities will burn across the world Mil. Is preparing for All EVENTS
NO EBS till last minute

You are inside P.A.I.N

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT
Continues.. BUCKLE UP!!
NO EBS TILL AFTER GREAT EVENTS
45 WILL SOON TELL YOU ALL TO RISE/ [THEY] ARE NOW MAKING A PLAN TO TAKE DOWN TRUMP_ Everything will culminate together known as THE STORM.
VIRUS DEATHS ANGER FEAR V[x
EVENTS WAR last EBS M. LAW

THE WORLD IS WATCHING
and they will see & feel the P.A.I.N

EXPERIENCE THE EVENTS

sometimes you can't tell people the truth. You must show them.

It had to be this way
NCSWIC
P.A.I.N

Q: My question, if Trump is disabled? Who’s up nxed???

A: That’s a very important question
I will talk about that this week
Very important
11.3 well take alot of time to restore truthful rightful constitutional power .. From bottom System on up

Q: Great to see NH Patriots standing strong!

A: Yes
We wish them the best

Q: How far is Nancy’s reach?

A: Not about Nancy she’s owned
But what’s hidden
[DS]
Sum of all Fears

MOAR HERE

Q: From what i understand Nancy has made a deal… her strings are handled by the WhiteHats… isn’t that right? So this sounds like it’s playing right into our hands.

A: Yes I wrote about this long ago… And just recent warned she’s making her move

Still ANON’s get worried then worried and then some

Trump will push for CIVIC DUTY of the nation soon
Code: 1776

Q: Windham NH happening now. Getting ugly. They are all paid off too

A: I knew last month NH was a SCANDAL… That’s why I didn’t report on it…
Completely [DS] sabotage and needed for MSM hit piece

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is nuts... and a way to force the bold/brave back inside, isolated.

If there is any solace, the vaccinated are mostly still wearing masks, so maybe there is a tiny bit of protection... probably not, but... at least easier to identify.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Nancy Pelosi has been so quiet since her laptop was stolen, it's possible evidence of the 2020 election fraud is contained therein, or is linked-to in some fashion.

Actually, between Jan 6th and 20th, Pelosi was petrified and paranoid. She asked the Joint Chiefs to take away the Nuclear Codes from President Trump...and other irrational actions.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I'm not working against it.

I'm pointing out that you are failing.

Yes, that will change the facts.

Just pay attention to the body doubles at least. It is hard to fake ears and noses. Therein lies our and your biggest usable clue.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The left is acting a lot like me on Christmas morning the year I found and looked at all my Christmas presents early.

You think it’s going to be amazing. But when you get there it sucks.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: dashen

The left is acting a lot like me on Christmas morning the year I found and looked at all my Christmas presents early.

You think it’s going to be amazing. But when you get there it sucks.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join