It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I am pointing out that when Q started they did in fact give dates and then changed when they saw that was going to work against them.

That is a red flag that the hopium seems to cloud over.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Anyway, if it isn't obvious that, if there really is a plan, specifics like this would never be revealed, but maybe lots of misdirecting things would be.

Which makes it likely that when Q started posting there wasn't a plan.

The idea of a plan that was well thought out decades ago between the military, Trump and JFK Jr. to topple the cabal was something that was added later.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

A new animated series, Star Wars: The Bad Batch will also premiere on Disney+ today.
Star Wars The Bad Batch: What Happens to The Clones After Order 66?

National Security Presidential Directive 66 - Bush directive focuses on environmental protection and sustainable development of the Arctic. Alot of cabal activity/interest in the Arctic, including G-Max & Co.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — SpaceX is getting in on the Star Wars Day action as it's planning to launch its own Falcon into space this May the Fourth. A veteran Falcon 9 rocket will ferry a full stack of Starlink satellites into space on Tuesday afternoon (May 4) and you can watch it live online.

Space.com

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well said. I am enjoying the reasoned conversation between you and Guyfriday.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
Well said. I am enjoying the reasoned conversation between you and Guyfriday.

While the exchange may be cordial I think COM is out of line thinking he can speak for all of humanity by saying:

I've been at this longer then most, at level few understand, and I know full well when folks are ready.

Seems like a flimsy rebuttal to Guyfriday's point about Q saying they were going to reveal everything and reneging.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Anyway, if it isn't obvious that, if there really is a plan, specifics like this would never be revealed, but maybe lots of misdirecting things would be.

Which makes it likely that when Q started posting there wasn't a plan.

The idea of a plan that was well thought out decades ago between the military, Trump and JFK Jr. to topple the cabal was something that was added later.

You weren't there. None of us were. Admiral Mike Rogers had something to do with the plan that none of us were present to overhear, before President Trump won in 2016. Q alluded to it a couple of times.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just out of curiosity, I looked to see the last Best Picture movie I had seen... it was Lord of the Rings ROTK in 2003.

m.imdb.com...

Almost 2 decades since I’ve seen the “best” Hollywood has to offer.

I haven’t watched a “scripted” TV show since LOST.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You weren't there. None of us were. Admiral Mike Rogers had something to do with the plan that none of us were present to overhear, before President Trump won in 2016. Q alluded to it a couple of times.

But we were there to see Q give out dates, and as tanstaafl pointed out, if there was a plan specifics like that would not be revealed.

Besides, since nobody was there how do you even know that it actually happened? How do you know that Rogers had anything to do with it? That is right, Q said. That is all there has ever been. People can hang their hopes on that if they like but it doesn't make it true.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q: JK
Q: Kerry

John Kerry not John Kerry.

I’m reading this on May 4, a 3-year delta to something seemingly obscure but exactly on point. I hadn’t heard of John Kerry in years until this came out. So for the “no Q predictions come true” camp, this is one you should re-read.

Remember Q gave events, not timelines. Ignore time... pay attention to the markers.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Seems like a flimsy rebuttal to Guyfriday's point about Q saying they were going to reveal everything and reneging.

Not really, I think that most of us that have been poking the bee hive for more than a few decades feel this way. To most people anything predating 911 is just nonsense, so when you are talking to people like COM, me, and a few others here it just feels like we were at it alone for so long that it's hard for others to grasp all the stuff that we've collected. Now I don't know COM personally, but I bet they have been digging for a long time at this as well.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I hadn’t heard of John Kerry in years until this came out.

Huh? He was Obama's Secretary of State. I mean after he left office at the end of the Obama administration, he like many others in Obamas administration, went off and joined that Never Trump group at Obama's DC stronghold.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For the Record ....

The Evergreen Mission

We are a group of former Gov. Jay Inslee for America staffers and supporters who came together in 2019 on a mission to elect a new president to build support for an all-out national mobilization to defeat the climate crisis and create 8 million jobs in a clean energy economy.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Was this about what old timers have collected, I thought it was about what the average person can deal with?

No matter what COM might have dug up, he doesn't/can't speak for the entire human race.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

So that commercial was dated December 2 2019 and ends with “wait until they see what’s next.”

Hmm...

Also if you go frame by frame at 6 seconds, the letters change, including the date to 12.2.22 at one point. There are a lot of other letter and number combinations if you go slowly, too. Maybe something coded in there...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How do you know that Rogers had anything to do with it? That is right, Q said. That is all there has ever been. People can hang their hopes on that if they like but it doesn't make it true.

it's easy if you try fren

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
That wasn't decades ago, before JFK Jr. faked his death and Trump took on the role of a secret agent to bring down the cabal.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I hadn’t heard of John Kerry in years until this came out.

Huh? He was Obama's Secretary of State. I mean after he left office at the end of the Obama administration, he like many others in Obamas administration, went off and joined that Never Trump group at Obama's DC stronghold.

I’m pretty sure Obama’s presidency was years ago... like over 4. Kerry was an obscure figure in my world in 2018.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Refresh my memory because the only thing I can recollect is you repetitiously poking holes in and attacking my theories for being wrong. Since you think I'm wrong then obviously you must believe that you are right. So put your ideas on the table and see how they stand up to scrutiny

edit on 4-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just thought I'd share...

Any thoughts on what I'm seeing?
Probably nothing.

Edit: Please forgive the size. Zoom is likely necessary. Did this from my phone.
edit on 11Tue, 04 May 2021 11:54:29 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb20215America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Stuff

Edit 2: bottom photo is edited using a sharpening filter.
edit on 11Tue, 04 May 2021 11:55:24 -0500amvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb20215America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday
Was this about what old timers have collected, I thought it was about what the average person can deal with?

No matter what COM might have dug up, he doesn't/can't speak for the entire human race.

When you dig into things for such a long time, one thing that gets easily ignored but should stay at the top of ones head is that the average person can handle the truth. No matter how messed up or offensive it might appear to you, they can handle it.

Maybe COM just is concerned about what they have learned and how others might react, maybe there's some other reason for their stance. I won't speak for COM, but I will say that if a person doesn't want to look at a car accident, then that person usually just looks away. Same process here, if the information presented becomes to "scary" then it should be up to that person to decide how much they want to handle and not some unknown entity like the people behind "KU".

I think this is where me and COM differ.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join