It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't disagree with that either. Without negative and positive energy, our world wouldn't exist. But in order to thrive in a symbiotic system, those polar charges have be balanced. Witnessing the power structure of this dichotomy, my opinion is that there is an imbalance between negative and positive. I think more people are reaching the same conclusion

The idea of 'evil' is subjective. My opinion is that our current idea of evil is rooted in fear. Fear comes from lack of information, lack of insight. My theory is that humans can shed fear, shed paranoia through expanding our minds to bring in more information, more knowledge. Through knowledge we lose fear. When we lose fear our perception of 'evil' changes.

Human evolution revolves around central ideas. Central ideas create themes. Popular themes become our belief systems. Our belief systems shape our societies and our world. There are new ideas entering the forefront. These ideas involve themes of spiritual awakening, consciousness expansion, multidimensions, quantum energy/vibration, disclosure, galactic civilizations, the end of human enslavement and the beginning of human sovereignty. Those of us who are presently circulating these ideas are swimming against the stream of our current belief systems. But as we continue expanding and building upon our ideas and themes, our theories will continue to grow and take root. If our ideas become centralized then we will create new belief systems that will serve as the foundation for new, advanced societies and change human civilization forever
edit on 4-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

ATS Thread

Found a possible stage setting - Hobbit Knoll - Treehouses of Serenity

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Evidently this is meant to be real. Link

Oddly, if you would have asked me if Jimmy Carter had passed away recently--say, in the last six months--I would have said, "Yes, I remember that." I was confused when I saw this picture. Still kind of am.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Wouldn’t that be something of all of this was true and in plain site for those who have been digging. You know there is no way any mainstream media would be covering this. The HRC trial notes have quite a bit of information and there is some serious detail. It’s so there is really no middle ground it is either an elaborate hoax or true

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Without negative and positive energy, our world wouldn't exist. But in order to thrive in a symbiotic system, those polar charges have be balanced.

I'm not talking about positive and negative as energy but as experiences like finding love or being confined to a wheelchair from childhood.

Through knowledge we lose fear. When we lose fear our perception of 'evil' changes.

So Q is wrong for wanting to stop human trafficking? People just need knowledge and then they will stop considering it evil?

If our ideas become centralized then we will create new belief systems that will serve as the foundation for new societies and change human civilization forever

That isn't that same as saying if we all raise our frequency we will transcend this reality and enter another dimension. The way you described it here its just mundane changes in society.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I felt the same way. I think the feeling comes from the weird funeral in the capitol, and the assumption that it was cover up for somebody else dying. I think one of the theories was that it was Carter.

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Evidently this is meant to be real. Link

Oddly, if you would have asked me if Jimmy Carter had passed away recently--say, in the last six months--I would have said, "Yes, I remember that." I was confused when I saw this picture. Still kind of am.

edit on 5/4/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@disclosetv
JUST IN - Former Democrat House Majority Speaker for the state of Oregon, Dave Hunt, was arrested and charged over human sex trafficking (Portland Tribune)
4:22 PM · May 3, 2021

@disclosetv
JUST IN - Former Democrat House Majority Speaker for the state of Oregon, Dave Hunt, was arrested and charged over human sex trafficking (Portland Tribune)
4:22 PM · May 3, 2021

That’s pretty interesting.

One of the replies was, “Who woulda thunk it?”

Not sure if that was meant to be sarcastic or not.

Personally, before these threads, I would have thought, sure there are undoubtedly people doing human sex trafficking, picturing in my mind sleezy pimp types. With maybe organized crime bigwigs at the top.

But I would never have expected it to be politicians.

Or respectable appearing billionaires.

High society folks.

Or royalty.

It’s been an education.

edit on 5/4/2021 by cimmerius because: Get quote to show properly.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There are new ideas entering the forefront. These ideas involve themes of spiritual awakening, consciousness expansion, multidimensions, quantum energy/vibration, disclosure, galactic civilizations, the end of human enslavement and the beginning of human sovereignty.
edit on 4-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If dichotomy is essential to the experience it will never collapse, and a concentration on either side of the poles will bring unbalance.
But only if the pivotal point is fixed...

Can you imagine the dynamics with a movable pivotal point?
edit on 4-5-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
originally posted by: tanstaafl
Which makes it likely that when Q started posting there wasn't a plan.

The idea of a plan that was well thought out decades ago between the military, Trump and JFK Jr. to topple the cabal was something that was added later.

Maybe...

Regardless, I prefer hopium to loserium.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I know you talk about those a lot, especially in regards to transcendence but in that post the changes mentioned don't necessarily reflect that.

For example things in the past have served as foundations for new societies and change human civilization forever without actually changing humans as a species.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Maybe...

Regardless, I prefer hopium to loserium.

Doubting Q isn't loserium. It just means one doesn't buy into the story they told.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You're claiming we haven't evolved as a species. That's not true

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
You're claiming we haven't evolved as a species. That's not true

No, I'm claiming that new societies and changes in human civilization have not allowed us to transcend physical reality.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Transcend physical reality...? you're talking about death

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well, who'd have thunk it! I always had Jimmy Carter down as a tall man maybe even just over 6 foot....but look at old photo's of him with Biden.....I always thought Biden was less than 6 foot!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I would occasionally disagree with you...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm talking about the posts where you talk about everyone focusing their energy causing a change in the world, like a physical reshaping of reality.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Kim Shady feels we have switched calendars. Time has certainly altered in the last few months, days moving substantially faster. Not sure there is a connection with her observations on Q.

And just because...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I often wonder that the other side of the story looks like.

What I mean by that, is how do people describe the events of the day to those around them. A few years back some nut was tossing his entire house furnishings into the construction bin across the street. I kindly mentioned to him that it was neither safe - blocking traffic or appropriate. He said "why you wannna f with me, I ain't doin nothin, I could have left it in the street, but I'm doin the right thing," and then he said he could kill me for bothering him.

I wondered how he told that story. Did he go home and say "I went uptown to dump our stuff nicely and some ass just got up in my grill, what is even wrong with him?" Or was it "that wasn't the best thing to do..."

Exhibit A a clip of epic proportions. How did she tell this story.

Mind Control for the inherently low IQ'd is a helluva drug.

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join