It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: twitter.com...

Why is this lady blurred out? Because she's on Joe Biden's side and needs protection?

Cops actually showed respect.

Folks send their children to her voluntarily. A morbidly obese, wreckless driver with a divine right complex.

In twelve years of pewblick school I had 3 teachers that were not idiots - good schools btw, rich kids. 3. The rest despised me as their BS never took with me. I never spent time with a teacher and later said "hmm, I think they are full of it.'

This woman would have gotten a dose of reality from me even in fourth grade. Side note, approaching things in this matter only led to more trouble for me, in hindsight I would say nothing now. Side Side note, it was me in middle school that led to the Pedo Administrator being arrested - national news.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have you read;

[ The_White_Plague ]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: dashen
Really?

If I tell you a storm is coming and that you should go outside and look at the sky, it could mean that you should do so 3 years later?

When God warned Pharoah that a drought was coming in a dream, how many years notice did he give him to prepare?

Time is relative.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Bill Gates is getting a divorce from what exactly?

Or rather, "a guy who people think is a guy named Bill Gates is getting divorced from someone who vaguely looks like Bill Gates' wife from a few years back."

Curious a "divorce" announcement occurs just as the stabby jabby narrative is falling apart.

This divorce is not about "marriage."

The person purporting to be Gates’ wife of late sure looks like a dude...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

And now;

this-is-how-many-rural-hospitals-could-close-in-every-state
247wallst.com...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: FlyingFox

Speaking of the Schuman resonance thing, did anyone else find it nearly impossible to sleep last night?

Night of May 2, woke up super early and was up at 4:30am or so.

Last night slept hard but still tired today. Emotionally down today.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, yes, I see it now... PAIN on Thursday 23rd (day 113).

It makes sense for POTUS trip on AF1 abroad, and his #55 tweet to be the day AFTER the Great Awakening, rather than before it.

Imagine Biden capitulating Thursday, alongside a Stock Market crash and Congress arrested news... then within 24 hours Pres. Trump says "See ya"... "My Fellow Americans......".

Pres. Trump would be literally pushing the people into power... as everyone else would be gone - from that perspective "My Fellow Americans......" is saying "I'm on the same level as you now in the returned republic... now what are you going to do to keep it?"

This is where Storm Rider's tweet gets fulfilled:

CIVIL DUTY
Flynn tells Patriots, the time to get off the couch is now! 45 will start Rallys, he will enforce Civil duty message to all. To RISE go to your State & local Gov. & Take a stand there! The MiL. will step in till U.S citizens undertake Civil Duty take a STAND

ANTIFA/BLM try to takeover the seat of power, the Capitol... Military keep it protected until the public rallies to defend Congress with gandalfesque cries of "YOU SHALL NOT PASS! This far but NO further!"

ETA - What If?.... The ANTIFA/BLM riots really are Massive, at least enough to heavily outnumber the military at the Capitol? Will the citizens rally to both support/protect the Military... and push back the riots?

Maybe it's essential for the citizenry to physically be shown to become an armed militia - in order to strike deep enough into the republic's psyche to keep it secure for another 250 years?
edit on 4-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Q gave a day and month which was 2 days after the drop and it was in reply to a post saying HRC was going to be arrested that day.

Also said the NG would be activated because the arrest would cause riots.

Now people say she may have actually been arrested, it was disinfo, misdirection or whatever but what it wasn't was a prediction for 3 years later because I have had too many people here tell me that Q doesn't make predictions.

edit on 4-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, yes, I see it now... PAIN on Thursday 23rd (day 113).

It makes sense for POTUS trip on AF1 abroad, and his #55 tweet to be the day AFTER the Great Awakening, rather than before it.

Imagine Biden capitulating Thursday, alongside a Stock Market crash and Congress arrested news... then within 24 hours Pres. Trump says "See ya"... "My Fellow Americans......".

Pres. Trump would be literally pushing the people into power... as everyone else would be gone - from that perspective "My Fellow Americans......" is saying "I'm on the same level as you now in the returned republic... now what are you going to do to keep it?"

This is where Storm Rider's tweet gets fulfilled:

CIVIL DUTY
Flynn tells Patriots, the time to get off the couch is now! 45 will start Rallys, he will enforce Civil duty message to all. To RISE go to your State & local Gov. & Take a stand there! The MiL. will step in till U.S citizens undertake Civil Duty take a STAND

ANTIFA/BLM try to takeover the seat of power, the Capitol... Military keep it protected until the public rallies to defend Congress with gandalfesque cries of "YOU SHALL NOT PASS! This far but NO further!"

ETA - What If?.... The ANTIFA/BLM riots really are Massive, at least enough to heavily outnumber the military at the Capitol? Will the citizens rally to both support/protect the Military... and push back the riots?

"stand" = stand up?
"STAND" = testify?

The date shift thing is interesting. It makes sense, as it REALLY screws up the opposition plans if one shifts time within the subtle body expressions of those in the know. It is something that might have happened, or not, could be because folks are seeing it it indeed happened.

Interesting to see how/if it manifests in us. I'm not bound by dates and times much, so I'm not a good test.

Visually the days and nights look the same, but I've noticed the "hours" in a day have almost halved from that original 24. Less time.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I've just made the connect that how you interpret the Map posts gives us good insight into how the majority of the DS also interpret them - and that, from my perspective at least, that gives me a better understanding of why DS has not been able to fathom what the next move is.

...so, sincerely, thank you for that daskakik!

ETA - I should explain more:

I perceive that you need the Narrative and metadata of the map to fit into a NARRATIVE with STRUCTURE.

This is the same as the DS does with False Flags... they are not changing what actually happened - they are creating a structured narrative that controls how a set of Events are perceived... Look here not there. They need to control the BALANCE of where the FOCUS is.

The rest of us have dissected the MAP so much that we just have a pile of different colored stones - we can make a billion necklaces out of them or a church, or a landscape but we still see granite, gold, Water, etc.

We marvel at how many things can be made out of them whilst retaining their appearance but you want to look at A necklace, OR A building.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The couple friends I have who are willing to listen are still processing the fraud of Covid restrictions and such. We are slowly moving on to other things, but they still aren’t where I was on Covid manipulation a year ago.

One is in medical industry and one is married to a teacher, so they are in a world that gets mixed messages.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Wouldn’t that be something of all of this was true and in plain site for those who have been digging. You know there is no way any mainstream media would be covering this. The HRC trial notes have quite a bit of information and there is some serious detail. It’s so there is really no middle ground it is either an elaborate hoax or true

My gut take is that it may be true but with a few fictional details so they can slide as a parody site that gets laughs but is not subject to media rules. Like a deep, dark joke version of Babylon Bee. It seems like there is one “funny” or “probably not” detail in each story. So story real, but with embellished details for entertainment. Imma dig more as I have time.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Haven’t we confirmed that a separate entity took over the Q posts after the first few drops?

edit on 4-5-2021 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Again, this is what I said:

"There are new ideas entering the forefront. These ideas involve themes of spiritual awakening, consciousness expansion, multidimensions, quantum energy/vibration, disclosure, galactic civilizations, the end of human enslavement and the beginning of human sovereignty."

To the best of your knowledge, are you aware of any countries or societies on this planet where the majority of people currently hold commonly shared ideas that revolve around any of the themes that I mentioned above---where any of those themes are core beliefs that are central to their cultures, their systems, their way of life
edit on 4-5-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yes, that will change the facts.

Of course not, the facts remain the same. The way some people connect those facts to "prove" the Q narrative might not be so solid.

Just pay attention to the body doubles at least. It is hard to fake ears and noses. Therein lies our and your biggest usable clue.

You can believe the body double CT if you want but the premise is weak sauce.

The only instance of body double that I give any credence to is the HRC actor after the fainting incident and that was her doing it because she didn't want to seem frail during the campaign.

The idea that the cabal, who is said to be in bed with hollywood, can't make a decent mask or convincing FX is flimsy, at best.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

PF, I certainly HAVEN'T jumped to that conclusion!

The consistency of decodes producing results with both old and newer posts persuades me they came from the same source/process.

I think the change in sentence structure, Tripcodes etc. were deliberate to avoid DS building an analyser/decoder before key early events had taken place... i.e. to stop them being able to effectively defend their positions.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have you read;

[ The_White_Plague ]
en.wikipedia.org...

I know of the book but never read it. Sounds quite relevant near 40 years later. Since everything seems to be twisted and inverted these days instead of female gendercide we may be looking at sterilization of women by vax.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

The couple friends I have who are willing to listen are still processing the fraud of Covid restrictions and such. We are slowly moving on to other things, but they still aren’t where I was on Covid manipulation a year ago.

One is in medical industry and one is married to a teacher, so they are in a world that gets mixed messages.

Mixed Messages...

This never would have happened without the med industry's complicity. They all need to go up against the wall first and experience the feces tommy gun.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

cranky, consider that Julian Day113, then 114, then "Ten Days. Darkness" covers the slippage from Gregorian to Julian Calendar:

May 6th, Thursday becomes April 23rd

So the day after Ten days, darkness becomes the new May 6th.

This means, from a world psyche perspective, we can "lose" the 12 days in the history books... almost like a "PURGE EVENT" where anything goes, before returning to a cleansed civilisation?

ETA - I wonder if this is what happened at the time of the calendar change, first time round... A Painful Purge?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Have you guys looked into this? mavenroundtable.io...#:~:text=Donald%20Barr%2C%20 the%20father%20of%20current%20U.S.%20Attorney,explored%20the%20themes%20of%20sexual%20slavery%2C%20and%20domination.

It's a possible connection with barrs dad to epstien.

If true barr being the ag at the time that epstien is "allowed" to commit suicide can't be a coincidence.
Unless you guys believe in coincidences?

Tying up lose ends maybe?

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join