It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Been very light headed over last few days. It's usually a sign my blood pressure has dropped, which is not good in my case as I have slightly low blood pressure normally. Last night I was cursing myself as I had left my monitor at my clinic.
I had never connected my BP drops to Schuman before!
Sometimes it has dropped as low as 64/43 and I'm still walking around which completely blows the Dr

Rainbows
Jane

May I be so kind and suggest something that might help you in these times. I think you might do this normally? But, when you think or know your BP is too low try to stop moving and concentrate your mind and breathing slowly while you think internally "heal, heal heal". I am not kidding it can work but you either have to have total faith or work your way up to it by practicing. I am not saying you will be cured but I do think it might make your body respond to your will in this matter. I hope it helps and pardon me for thinking I can understand something like that. The power of positive thinking is proven to work.

Imagine success.

edit on 4-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yes, I have had that low reading a few times over the years!!!!!
Dr doesn't monitor me. I often take Iron supplements just for a few days and it helps to elevate it. But also started about 2 years ago to using Himalayan salt almost on everything I eat at home....Dr suggestion...wasn't keen on me supplementing with Iron.
Back on topic....never thought of adding up the digits!!! Lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thank you brewtiger and Metal T, much appreciated.

As far the Schumann goes for me I seem to be the opposite. When it is spiking white I sleep sleep sleep. I dont know if this is because of my stroke or not because I wasnt aware of it prior to having it.

I do know one thing that has been apparent all my life or that I have learned about myself. That being my sleep patterns follow the moon cycle. IF there is no moon or new moon I am up through the day and on the ball. The closer it starts getting to full, the more awake I am at night and will sleep through the day. This reeked havic on my younger years because life doesnt really work that way. School didnt care about my life rhythms. Full moon out my window I would be awake all night until the sun just began to rise. I would fall asleep and the alarm would ring maybe 20=30 minutes later. Needless to say I was useless for the day.
I am much more of a nite owl anyway at my base so I have always been in the entertainment, club, bar business for the most part. That did work well for me.

A side note, I dont recall who mentioned pages back that they think we will hear from Q again, but my gut has been feeling the same way. I also think we hear from Q every time we find a proof. The Future Proves Past. I feel like that is Q still talking to us.
It really is up to us as to whether we stick it out or drop the ball. Dropping that ball would be the biggest mistake we have ever made IMHO. I didnt invest this much of my life into something I never dreamed we would get a inkling/confirmation into everything after having a knowing it was going on for sooo many years to drop the ball now. Nope nope nope that ain't happening.
Im so glad to know others have the same perseverance and we happen to be collected here together sticking to our guns!
Doing so in classic ATS digger form. I really do love you guys and gals!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I am a Clinical therapist of 30 years, and know my body real well.
Quite happy that my BP is slightly on the low side. It doesn't dip that often, just now and again. Sometimes when I have a virus I might be fighting off, (viruses lower blood pressure) or ....well, might be Schuman resonance now

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Moon cycles affect my sleep pattern too. I was synched in with my monthly cycle too, when I had periods.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The last few pages have proven (to me at least) that one can not stuff a three dimensional thought into a one dimensional mind. It is truly an exercise in futility. Entertaining at times, but definitely futile.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Been very light headed over last few days. It's usually a sign my blood pressure has dropped, which is not good in my case as I have slightly low blood pressure normally. Last night I was cursing myself as I had left my monitor at my clinic.
I had never connected my BP drops to Schuman before!
Sometimes it has dropped as low as 64/43 and I'm still walking around which completely blows the Dr

Rainbows
Jane

This applies to Sufi as well...

The BP thing in relation to Schuman Resonance thing isn't just conjecture. They have actually linked the two I believe. I wanna say it was the National Institute of Health that did a study on the physiological effects influenced by the Schuman Resonance and they did note that the blood pressure drops as the frequency goes up, which I thought was odd. It would almost seem as if it should be the other way around.

Taking a quick break at work or I would try to find that study. At any rate, the two are definitely linked. It would be interesting to know if there are any other potential effects produced.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"No specific dates were given... were they?"
Drop 0 says: "Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

Interesting...

So, either Q lied, or she was arrested but it was kept secret, or - didn't Q also say that their posts also included misdirection and they wouldn't be exposing specific dates and times of things for obvious reasons?

Anyway, if it isn't obvious that, if there really is a plan, specifics like this would never be revealed, but maybe lots of misdirecting things would be. Also, as I said, I'm not a Q follower or believer, and in fact have not read any of the actual original Q posts (no interest in it for the reason stated above).

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Better question would be do you think Epstein would have been arrested had Trump not spoken with the lawyer who was trying to get it reopened?

No way
a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
"No specific dates were given... were they?"
Drop 0 says: "Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

Interesting...

So, either Q lied, or she was arrested but it was kept secret, or - didn't Q also say that their posts also included misdirection and they wouldn't be exposing specific dates and times of things for obvious reasons?

Anyway, if it isn't obvious that, if there really is a plan, specifics like this would never be revealed, but maybe lots of misdirecting things would be. Also, as I said, I'm not a Q follower or believer, and in fact have not read any of the actual original Q posts (no interest in it for the reason stated above)

You got it. That is the way I see it too.

Kudos to Over too on that observation 4 posts above this.
edit on 4-5-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
NYC court delays Ghislaine Maxwell's sex crimes trial until the fall

A federal judge has delayed the sexual misconduct trial of socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who faces charges in connection with accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, until the fall.

The U.S. district judge made the decision late Monday so that defense attorneys have more time to prepare for new charges filed recently by New York prosecutors. ....

Ghislaine Maxwell's sex crimes trial in New York is delayed until fall after two new charges from a fourth accuser were added to her case

......The indictment also reveals that prosecutors intend to seize Maxwell's assets if she is convicted. During a bail application she revealed her and her husband Scott Borgerson are worth $22.5million.

The new indictment dramatically increases the legal peril faced by Maxwell, who has pleaded not guilty to all the allegations so far.........

edit on 542021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Didn't Q say: "FISA Brings Down The House"?

EXCLUSIVE: House Republican Reps. Jim Jordan and Andy Biggs are demanding answers from FBI Director Christopher Wray after a newly declassified opinion from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court revealed "widespread" FISA violations.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Need a little help with this one folks.
Legalese is not my forte, can someone with more knowledge than I on these kind of things tell me if this is real or not?

If real then...
A LEGAL PROCEEDING HAS BEEN COMMENCED AGAINST THE POPE... and OTHERS...

Link to PDF

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

bUt nOtHiNg iS hApPeNiNg

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Seems to have been brought by an individual.
Wait and see if the court entertains it, or if Pontifex responds

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Past 4 years...

Congress: Mr. Wray, give us an explanation and documents.

Wray 2 years later: Did you ask for something?

Given Wray's history (and the fact that Biden kept him), why didn't Jordan/Biggs go directly to the FISCourt?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

NYC court delays Ghislaine Maxwell's sex crimes trial until the fall

Fixed link. Damn, will she survive another summer!?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
excuses

Meh, I have mentioned them to you before. There is nothing to punch holes in since neither of us can prove anything outside of this reality.

It was just another opinion that you didn't agree with.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Why do people have this erroneous notion that you can't doubt Q and still believe that many of the bad things things brought up; corruption, sexual exploitation, etc., are true?

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm not working against it.

I'm pointing out that you are failing.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join