It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No. We went over this a few threads ago when you were harping on that.

There was no widespread civil unrest at that time, so no justification to activate under guise of maintaining order.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting how the China rocket enters China SMOG and vanishes. The irrational nutjobs who want America to reduce our air pollution need to see this Chinese spacecraft lift off. And then go to China and protest.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
I don't recall that but it wouldn't matter because the activation was supposedly because of the unrest that was going to be caused by the arrests.

Q never mentioned 50 states and they were talking about the near future, not 3 years down the road. That is why they said " Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities." which just happens to be the arrest date of HRC mentioned.

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You do seem sincerely following the WRONG information. We are concentrating on real interesting facts.

Are you, really?

I know you feel like you have to participate but all it's doing now is repeating the same tired mantra we have moved way way past and you are stuck. You have used us your ammo.

Tired mantras is all these threads are about, "soon", "suicide weekend", "watch the water", "sky event", "we're on a precipice" and so on and people just apply one of those to some current event and ponder, "is this what Q meant?".

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Q said most cities.
Instead it was all 50 states.

Thanks for making my point

Have marines been active in CONUS since Jan?

by golly they have

We can do this all day

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: FlyingFox

Speaking of the Schuman resonance thing, did anyone else find it nearly impossible to sleep last night?

OK, I didn't sleep well either. I haven't a ton of experience with the Schuman graphs but I clearly see this pattern from the last few days. I don't know what to make of it just yet.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

After seeing how well the media (incl Fox) hid Joe's infirmaries and weaknesses when he was a candidate and continue to do so today, it's possible that Hillary could have been arrested long ago. Many say Oprah has been arrested too. But since she's nothing but a celebrity, I'd expect her arrest and trial to be as public as Harvey Weinstein's was.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Actually drop 1 said:

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Not 50 states just most major cities and if "HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday" why would anyone read that they are talking about 3 years down the road?

Like I said, mental gymnastics.

Body doubles for 3000 Alex. There might be something going on with body doubles. Maybe you should rethink that for starters. I know you have seen the side by side pics.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Q said most cities.
Instead it was all 50 states.

Thanks for making my point

So it wasn't the same.

How is that making your point?

Have marines been active in CONUS since Jan?

by golly they have

So, what does that prove?

Don't marines normally train in the CONUS?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Mfer ain't dead .

Hes probably hidden away under the magic kingdom right now

I hope you're right!

I wonder how many times that 4-word sentence has been used in this thread-series?

It's past time for us to be saying, "You were right!".

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Because NG has been activated.

Marins usually train on base.

Not warning the local sheriff they will be running amok in new bumhole county, NC 150 Klicks from base.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Without uniforms or guns either.

Still, what does that prove?

edit on 3-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Am I missing something here? You are saying a politician would not use the word "America" but only use the word U.S. because America could mean other things? Implying Biden means something by using the word America in his tweet?

Where have you been? Does MAGA, Make America Great Again or 100s of Twitter posts from the former President using the word America ring any bells?

What am I missing here? Either I'm confused by what you mean or you're choosing to ignore reality for some crazy idea to support a belief.

My apologies for lack of clarity; I was simply giving my life experience and relating it to the word choice. Not trying to support any belief. I’m an older person who still works full time and I neither read Twitter/anything else of the sort, nor have time to do so. This site is most of my internet experience.
edit on 3-5-2021 by therainmaker because: Quoted wrong

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I don't have a need for that since I don't have a hopium addiction I need to keep feeding with every possible "maybe" out there.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Points of confirmation.

Piles and piles of points.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So what's going on in the world right now...from your perspective

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: FlyingFox

Speaking of the Schuman resonance thing, did anyone else find it nearly impossible to sleep last night?

What do people do with their time if they can't sleep at night. Read? Stare at the darkness? (I've never had insomnia)

I only slept 4 hrs last night. I listen to various trance music, or old Art Bell episodes, or lectures from philosophical mystic teachers. That usually knocks me out in about an hour or like last night took 3 hrs.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join