It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Actually drop 1 said:

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Not 50 states just most major cities and if "HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday" why would anyone read that they are talking about 3 years down the road?

Like I said, mental gymnastics.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

But should it be up to these "Gatekeepers" to hold that information from the public?

You say that people won't care if so-and-so is arrested because nobody outside of the inner circle knows who the person is (ok you didn't say that exactly, but permit me to paraphrase). The fact that the people behind "KU" have decided which of this is the part that they want to show, shows that they have no trust in the people, and that they have been corrupted by having this information.

If half of us here are right, and many of these public figures have been executed and replaced with body doubles, then why should people care if they never know this as fact? If the public was informed that someone as unimportant as Adam Schiff was arrested and executed for crimes against humanity, then that information makes a difference to the people reading it. It shows people that something is being done, and it removes that person and the power that person held from the people he works for.

On the other hand executing Schiff and then replacing him with a body double changes nothing. It doesn't allow the people to know that things are changing, nor does it remove the image of that person had from power. Even if the Schiff body double was replaced with a so-called "White-Hat" all that did was take the power form one group and hand it to another group. The power never is removed from the secretive play, nor is that power returned to the people.

So by the people behind "KU" not giving the people the power to view the information they have, or see even the full range of what is taking place, it's just as if nothing ever took place to begin with. Part of the importance of showing the people the victories of battles in a war, is that it pulls in the public to back the side that is fighting for them. When you remove that all you become is just another secret group that is trying to control the world.

Release all the information, go after through either exposure then arrests, or just exposing the guilty with real factual evidence, and allow the people to decide on how much they wish to see, or become just another secret society in a long line of secret societies that want to hide the truth from the public and stew suspicion amongst the people.
edit on 3-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: made a correction

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

But should it be up to these "Gatekeepers" to hold that information from the public?

You say that people won't care if so-and-so is arrested because nobody outside of the inner circle knows who the person is (ok you didn't say that exactly, but permit me to paraphrase). The fact that the people behind "KU" have decided this is the part that shows that they have no trust in the people, and that they have been corrupted by having this information.

I get your point, but jumping to "corrupted" isn't logical. That is a huge assumption, when the opposite can be equally correct: All advanced modeling suggests releasing that Adam Schiff was hung and Gitmo shows catastrophic social and economic results.

You're not the problem. Can you handle X, Y, Z revealed? Maybe. I've been at this longer then most, at level few understand, and I know full well when folks are ready. You'd be surprised and how many are sure they can race at LeMans after playing video games - and would get in a car no less, and they are not ready to in fact race at LeMans. You can have a meal with a dozen people all ready to meet a non-terrestrial and I can tell without hesitation - none in that group would be ready.

We overestimate rather then realistically plan for. The eneMedia controls the minds of many humans. Fact. The eneMedia made the Rona a thing and are now making Jabs a thing. The eneMedia made the Khardashians a thing and russia russia a thing. They'd take and Adam Schiff hanging and turn it into full blown riot season on all humans - fact. Controllers would trigger Antifa/BLM goons and Riot season two commences - only worse.

The Q team knows this and so do I, so it isn't a secret.

Remember. The Controllers are happy (bad word as the feel nothing) for the entire planetary population to die tomorrow. They cannot be reasoned with, cajoled, or even cared for. They will nuke it all just to do it, without regard to a single living thing. Until you really know this, this war doesn't make sense.

I said from day one, they are doing this by the book - the controllers book (military trials, legal actions, treaties etc.), and to avoid as much damage as possible, not appease anyone.

Frankly, we were lucky to get this much information. The reason we did is because informed consent was needed, but freewill must be respected, so this form arrived, which, worked far better then I expected.

What is going on now is folks are being forced to continue their Awakening in new ways, reconcile the inner demons, find inner peace, let go etc. New levels await those with eyes to see.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

One night stand with Charlie is really pushing the limits here.😲🤣

twitter.com...

Damn, apparently, ilDonaldoTrumpo got himself banned after that tweet.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

a defense mechanism in which the ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves and attributing them to others

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
No specific dates were given... were they?

Drop 0 says: "Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
SKY Event anyone ?
At 1:20 it really gets interesting

Listened to first 3 minutes but damn. So, China is going to end up 💩💩 all over us.

Time to unleash...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Wtaf is drop 0

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I think our side could use a Drudge-type landing page full of links, which don't rely on social media to disseminate info.

I have about $10MM to invest, if anyone is up for it, PM me...just kidding.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The first drop over at 4chan
The post drop 1 was replying to, which of course informed the world that as of 10/30 @ 12:01am her passport was flagged.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

How do you know as a fact that HDawg was not arrested at that time?

For instance many times in a criminal investigation an arrest will happen early on just off a witness testimony.
This suspect is arraigned and then an investigation is commenced in earnest and there are sealed indictments.

Durham. walrus of justice.
Expect him.
edit on 5 3 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Speaking of the Schuman resonance thing, did anyone else find it nearly impossible to sleep last night?

What do people do with their time if they can't sleep at night. Read? Stare at the darkness? (I've never had insomnia)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
IMO, Attorney General Barr facilitated Jeffrey Epstein's death.

link   

PM me for deets

link   
If that were the case then everyone calling the NG roll-out in 2020 a future proves past Q proof would be wrong because the Q "prediction" would have happened 3 years ago.

You can go with whichever helps your LARP the most.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

A Not-So-Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.
Quit Bickering!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT feed the trolls!
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Mfer ain't dead .

Hes probably hidden away under the magic kingdom right now

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
8:40 mark. Killer Cuomo refers to un-vaccinated youth as "Grandma Killers"... Talk about brazen mafioso size balls!
Gov. Cuomo: Major reopening of New York state on May 19 (part 1)

Teen vaccines ( Age 12 and up) start next week. Younger children, later in the Summer. Since HHS has increased the per-jab/per-shot payment from $18.00 to $40.00, expect a lot of pressure to have children vaccinated. (i.e. No Covid-19 vaccine, no school enrollment 4 you.)

If Grandma didn't get vaccinated, contracts Covid-19 and dies, it's not the kids fault. It's not the grandkids responsibility to protect an irresponsible grandma/grandpa, by taking the risk of an experimental new drug.

The Grandparent will be dead in 20 years, and the 30 year old grandson/granddaughter will be miffed over why they can't have children. (It was the 2021 experimental drug that did it!)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I should clarify that word a bit:
When I say corrupted, I don't mean they are on the take. What I mean is that they are no longer doing good for the people, but rather doing good for themselves.

I've talked about this before so it's not like it's new or anything, but back in the 90's I worked in DC. I personally think that the public don't need to be babied over every little thing, and that the average person, regardless of country, can censor themselves when they hit a certain amount of disgust. The fact that a group of people feel that they need to hide the truth for the people bothers me almost as much as the people this group has information on. Back in the 90's the stuff I witnessed going on would still blow a persons mind, but I believe that they could handle it.

As for the example of Adam Schiff, well he's really small potatoes but most people here know who he is. The point I was making is that if someone that well known even with limited power like Schiff has was to be reported as executed for their crimes, the shockwave it would send to the power elites would limit or even stop them from making a move. As to how it would effect the people, well it would give them hope that justice is being acted upon.

People can handle more than others give them credit for. They might be in shock if say Bill Clinton is exposed as a pedo because the video of him having sexual relations is blasted by HACKers on the TV, but people will recover quickly from it and demand justice. Even the media won't be able to cover that up. The people won't believe them. Sure there are a lot of people who will ignore these facts, but if those same people are never shown the facts how can anyone know how that group of people will react.

I say free the data, let the people decide. If the people are able to know the truth, then any riots that do happen can then be fought against by the people. Right now the people have to trust that the government has their best interest at heart, but if those same people knew that the current government was hiding crooks and rapists, and they knew this by having access to real facts, do you still think those same people would sit and trust that the government will really protect them?

edit on 3-5-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join