It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironlung

If you have not actually read the article, he was arrested for commercial sexual solicitation, which is a misdemeanor

Where did you find the actual charges against him? I didn't see the specific charges. The article linked on the previous page says the unit that took him down added two more detectives last year which gave their unit the ability to follow up on felony measure 11 charges, or some such.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST ok.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
8:40 mark. Killer Cuomo refers to un-vaccinated youth as "Grandma Killers"... Talk about brazen mafioso size balls!
Gov. Cuomo: Major reopening of New York state on May 19 (part 1)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

8:40 mark. Killer Cuomo refers to un-vaccinated youth as "Grandma Killers"... Talk about brazen mafioso size balls!

He's treading awfully close to a violation of the Nuremberg Code with talk like that. I think Governor Whitmer has already crossed the line by telling Michiganders that she is going to phase in a reopening of their state based on the number of vaccinated. Could that legally be construed as a threat not to open the state unless people get vaccinated?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: crankyoldman

I started to post something about that pattern this morning. I have to agree there is one and 4 spikes are prevalent.

Another wave...

Been a while since this has occurred. It has been quiet for a few months. The head spins.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
You are correct, I usually don't accept Q confirmations because they involve too much mental gymnastics to make them fit.

You surely didn't explain why Q told people to ask NG guards 3 years ago if they were active. That blows your Q confirmations out of the water.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Gov. Cuomo: Major reopening of New York state on May 19 (part 1)

Grandma Murderer Cuomo & "Grandma Killers" as a way to get folks to jab.

That isn't even irony, that is a level beyond galactic level irony. There is no word for this. What the ACTUAL F is going on on this planet.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
SKY Event anyone ?
At 1:20 it really gets interesting

edit on 532021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Well, it's clearly projection. Dem playbook, first page. But aside from that, I want to see what he has to say next. It would seem the next step in his rhetoric would involve some sort of threat or punishment for those who don't take the jab. As far as I know, that vaccine is still an experimental treatment. It would be a violation of international law to try and coerce anyone to take the jab.

(post by SkipperJohn removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
There is nothing mind blowing about any of that.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Ironlung

Where did you find the actual charges against him? I didn't see the specific charges. The article linked on the previous page says the unit that took him down added two more detectives last year which gave their unit the ability to follow up on felony measure 11 charges, or some such.

I duckduckgo'd it. I read a Seattle Times article that referenced Portland Tribune but didn't check that so it could be wrong. It was some division of the human trafficking department or something but that tweet makes it sound worse than it was.

I've never tried to post a link here so I don't know if this works but here is what I got.

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Here you go:
The Portland Tribune article

and
The press release cited by the article

The subjects who contacted undercover police officers to arrange payment for sexual acts were criminally cited on the charge of Commercial Sexual Solicitation.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He didn't say to ask NG if they were activated at the time of the post. He said to ask to confirm when they are activated in 50 states.

They were activated nevertheless on Trumps watch.

Epstein and Gmax, trump

Podesta Group dissolved, trump

And so much more.

Your strawman argument is lame and you should feel bad

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well, it's clearly projection. Dem playbook, first page. But aside from that, I want to see what he has to say next. It would seem the next step in his rhetoric would involve some sort of threat or punishment for those who don't take the jab. As far as I know, that vaccine is still an experimental treatment. It would be a violation of international law to try and coerce anyone to take the jab.

This PR push for the jab follows the playbook to a dotted "I" and crossed "T". So much so it is embarrassingly. The problem for them is simply freewill. How to get folks to do this of their own accord. They did this exact thing, in the exact way with Polio and more.

It is that fact that proves this is calculated, which, should be the alert to the criminal intent. We do this - you do that, we do this - you do that, we do this - then... Oddly, it is mathematical. We're in the public shaming part. Los Angeles goons just sent an EBS to the phones "get the jab, tell your friends." Evil.

Next up, "Cases are down due to the jab being so effective, but in order for it to be super duper duper we need..."

Watch. It's coming, the change in testing methods heralds the arrival of the final stage.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I think these fascist governors got drunk on power when they declared states of emergency (I lost track how many we are still under since 9/11) making that thin red line of legal vs illegal (against the Constitution) into uncharted gray matter. They know it's morally wrong (at minimum) but their Machiavellian dream pursuit vastly destroys any thought of kindness & legality to keep the throne of power no matter the cost, even their own grandma. They won't stop until someone stops them and that often leads to death. IDK, could be many other possibilities but that is one.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

then you followed that up by saying we would all be Arkancided before any arrests were made.

hum? I said:

Hell I think we have a better chance at everyone being "Arkancided" than being arrested.

why does the term "everyone" in regards to the DC critters that should be arrested involve "we" as in you and others?

Either you don't seem to understand what I am writing (possible) or you are worried about the content of what we are talking about (also possible).

As it was already pointed out, and I accepted my error in, the National Guard were being deployed had nothing to do with arrests. This was my error in making statements this way. What isn't acceptable is that you're still misreading my statements. I never said we, as in us here talking about this topic being "Arkancided" but rather that we, those of us here talking about this would see that the people that should be arrested being "Arkancided" instead.

Also the National Guard in DC haven't arrested anyone, that's the problem. Nobody knows why they have been continued to be there, only that Congress keeps requesting for more of them and that the head of the National Guard units in DC is saying no.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's dated like old news and I probably missed it being posted already; jhth

part 2

grazing

If everyone on the POV spectrum shared the same viewpoint there wouldn't be a spectrum and only one eye witness.

Maybe that's the plan? All povs see the same point of light looking back at them being straightforward?

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join