It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ok. I see that I'm wrong about that. Out of curiosity which "KU" post was this in?

I maybe missing something here, but my original stance on the position of "KU" changing still stands. I still think that currently the people behind the curtain might have been corrupted by the possession of the information.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

the first 20 32 drops

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Interesting choice of words

What is that you ask?

The fact that the country known as United States is never synonymous with the term America. They are two completely different things. For sake of simplicity, America can refer to nearly the entire Western Hemisphere.

Nobody— much less an alleged president or his writer— who has ever been coached in preparing official documents would make the mistake of switching one term for another. The US is the US on all paperwork I’ve reviewed and reports I wrote. Not USA, not America, but US. That’s the country. For instance, saying “the Americas” could refer to Brazil and Argentina. I’ve known GS5 secretaries who were fresh out of college who knew that! So for a supposed top official to make the mistake seems unbelievable to me.

Watch the word choice, who is on the move? Occupants of countries outside the US entering the US perhaps?

Am I missing something here? You are saying a politician would not use the word "America" but only use the word U.S. because America could mean other things? Implying Biden means something by using the word America in his tweet?

Where have you been? Does MAGA, Make America Great Again or 100s of Twitter posts from the former President using the word America ring any bells?

What am I missing here? Either I'm confused by what you mean or you're choosing to ignore reality for some crazy idea to support a belief.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
It's called military planning 1 year 2 year 3 year time tables.

But that doesn't explain why someone would tell people to ask about something scheduled to happen in 3 years.

Trump is a billionaire real estate developer. deals with billions of minutiae everyday as a matter of business . I believe he had a personal problem against Epstein after he tossed him from Mar-A-Lago even funnier Trump was blamed by the left for absolutely anything that went wrong in the entire country.

The left was as wrong in blaming him for everything as you are for crediting him for Epstein's arrest.

Why do I care if Q ever post again?

If nothing else it is pure meme gold

You listed much more than just meme gold in the post I replied to. Now all of that is disposable? Ok.
edit on 3-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Ok. I see that I'm wrong about that. Out of curiosity which "KU" post was this in?

I maybe missing something here, but my original stance on the position of "KU" changing still stands. I still think that currently the people behind the curtain might have been corrupted by the possession of the information.

I'm not attacking you, as your POV is valid, so this is more broad.

The issue here then is the possession of information led to what? Refusal to release it? I've asked this question 30+ times and no one has replied - very telling. 50+ transcripts were released by Gman as DNI, all said there was no evidence of Russian Collusion. If 100 non hard core Anons read them I'd be shocked. So releasing happens how? I've asked this over and over, "who or what releases what to whom and by what method?"

This matters. Folks hoarded TP. Folks rioted over nothing but a drug addict's self inflicted death. Folks are going to hear DNI Gman say "Hillary was executed, here are the docs" and then what? Read them? No, they're go to MSNBC for "whatcha need ta know" and they will lie just like russian collusion.

This is a ginormous problem. The elephant in the room so to speak is some people are effing lazy as hell.

The "arrests" are confusing to many. I get that, but I've said, as have many, Pelosi, Comey, Hillary etc. are STOOGES all. Their arrest would change nothing. Hank Johnson is a moron, he is in congress precisely because he is a moron, not in spite of it, same Swalwell, Hirano and the rest.

If Mr. X, who runs the child trafficking leg of DC, was arrested, and it was announced, would it matter? In Anon world it would. Problem is Mr. X is in fact "unknown" and not Clapper - another idiot who was in government because he is an idiot. The arrests that matter will never be public, never, and even if they were folks don't know or care who "they" are.

"How come Q doesn't share that?" Well, simply put, a WW sting isn't meant to be public knowledge. But, we've seen enough symbolism to draw a ton of conclusions about who has been arrested, hanged and or replaced. A ton.

Q drops fed a combination of lies, truths, information, disinformation, encouragement and discouragement - as did my English professor in college, as did my parents, as do others around me. The point was to encourage people to shut the GD teeeveee off and start Awakening. That was done, now we move forward with that foundation.

I don't think and lack of CNN reporting arrests is an indication of Q team - all of them, being jerks and simply hoarding information. They game theory, they AI map, they future/past peek, they move/counter move, the win some/lose some, they read and map all the web - including this thread, and then the read DS/Controller intentions/Plans and then the make choices - hard/impossible choices.

And even if "They" do not even exist at all, the impact is what it is right now - this moment. Folks are Awakening, clambering for information, seeking to unify, rejecting the standard systems at levels never before seen. The impact of that is NOT immediate, nor was it ever meant to be.

BTW, the sentiment in this thread at the moment is indicative of something - pay attention, that is what this thread is best at, in fact, brilliant at.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Psaki Bomb Girl is BACK with a new song all about Kamala Harris.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Are we talking federal and state taxes? Do I need to get my vaccine? This sounds really familiar...where have I heard this before? Was it this super-trustworthy guy?

originally posted by: crankyoldman

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

FUTURE. PROVES. PAST.

Trump was personally responsible for the arrests. Prove me wrong

You dont read good.

I said "if nothing else"

No wonder you're so confused.
Reading comprehension is vital here

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yeah, you have nothing but hopium.

I don't have to prove anything, I'm not the one throwing crap at the wall seeing if anything sticks.

"If nothing else" means that if the other stuff doesn't happen it doesn't matter because at least you will have meme gold. If you meant something else then it was on you to write it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It's important that when we read what a person wrote, that we read the full context of what the person wrote so that we can understand one another.

Oh, I read you. And I understand what you were trying to say. The only thing is, you're missing the forest for the trees. In the post I took contention with you said arrests are off the table and then you followed that up by saying we would all be Arkancided before any arrests were made. I understand you were referring to the Guard in DC, but my point is that arrests are being made. This was evidenced mere moments after you made your post when we got news that the Oregon dude went down for child trafficking.

As I said yesterday, these things aren't going to happen on your terms. You have made that abundantly clear by now. But that doesn't mean they aren't happening. In the last few days we have had two more "untouchables" go down. Who gives a damn why the Guard is in DC so long as they continue to arrest traffickers?

It's also quite clear by now that the reason this is taking so long is that they're doing it on a slow drip timetable so as not to create too much shock to the system. You can deny it, but then you'll just sound like that other guy who mucks up this thread for three years now arguing semantics.

ETA: In other words, maybe the guard in DC is just a feint. Who knows? Who cares so long as the objective of taking down child sex traffickers continues to be met.
edit on 3-5-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Hello I'm enjoying a very friendly and enjoyable LARP.
You're the one who's all huffy puffy and preachy.
edit on 5 3 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Looks like a pattern is emerging with 4 rhythmic bursts occurring...

I'm waiting for Godzilla to burst forth.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Speaking of the Schuman resonance thing, did anyone else find it nearly impossible to sleep last night?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Do you actually believe Epstein would have been arrested had Trump not been in office??

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

This was evidenced mere moments after you made your post when we got news that the Oregon dude went down for child trafficking.

If you have not actually read the article, he was arrested for commercial sexual solicitation, which is a misdemeanor.

It was a prostitution sting where they placed ads online. Eight people were arrested. No children involed.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Do you actually believe Epstein would have been arrested had Trump not been in office??

Or better yet, does anyone actually believe he would have faced any sort of justice whatsoever if Trump hadn't been in office? They had already arrested him once and he got 13 months that he was able to do at home. Plus he won the lottery for the inconvenience of being embarrassed for being a child sex predator.

There is an enormous list of ish that wouldn't have happened if Trump hadn't been in office. And that poster knows it too. They ain't got nothing but semantics and pointless gamesmanship. I continue to be flabbergasted that people still address the user three years later.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You asked:"Am I wasted and tripping on hopium?"

I replied: "Probably since you pretty much just repeated what Q said was going to happen soon, over 3 years ago."

Then the excuses why nothing seems to be happening started to be thrown out. Isn't that part of friendly and enjoyable LARP?

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well, you're only partially right. I may be wasted on whatever but I have showed ample proof of Q confirmations just in the past few pages.

You just don't want to admit it.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I started to post something about that pattern this morning. I have to agree there is one and 4 spikes are prevalent.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join