It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Jan 26, 2021: Dallas DEA makes record-breaking meth bust in North Texas.

Is this the one the Olympic Swimmer (Sean Miller?) was caught up in? 2 million dollars worth of dope.

I would add to this that over the last few days alone I have seen several stories about athletes being busted for a variety of reasons. Several of them. Also several athletes have died recently. Unexpected type deaths as well.

Something else I've noticed recently is that several rappers are turning up dead. Since 2019 there have been like 200 rappers found dead across the country. Drug running and trafficking related for both the athletes and the musicians would be my guess. I've never understood why people who already have all the money a person could ever want (that they've made for basically having fun - playing music or playing sports) would be stupid enough to get involved in trafficking of any kind. Why risk millions of dollars and your livelihood to run drugs or people? It makes no sense unless these people too believed they were untouchable.

Influencers.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You should assume anyone that you can connect directly (or really at all) to this does not know the plan, but knows there is a plan. Otherwise everyone one of them would be an unacceptable risk both to their own safety as well as the safety of the plan. That's why anything these folks say being proven wrong is meaningless. Anything they know is on a "need to know" basis, and even that information would be as little as possible.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: IAMTAT

Scavino DOES seem to either have an intimate connection to Q...or simply has figured out how to capitalize on Qposts...after the fact.

My personal opinion here is that there is zero doubt Scavino is read in. I say this because, as communications director it would be his job to oversee the messaging pumped out by POTUS during his tenure. That may not mean that he writes the tweets and whatnot himself, because he didn't, but it would certainly be his job to oversee that the overall messaging is on point. If we see that his tweets themselves are coded same as POTUS' were, I'd say there is a very good chance he is fully aware of what they're doing with the coding. At that point, as Communications Director, it wouldn't make any sense not to read him in.

Some of the decode methods also work for Pompeo and Lin Wood tweets, btw.

Now these people may not be fully read in, but imo they are at some level. It may not have started out that way, but I am convinced they are at this point.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
You should assume anyone that you can connect directly (or really at all) to this does not know the plan, but knows there is a plan. Otherwise everyone one of them would be an unacceptable risk both to their own safety as well as the safety of the plan. That's why anything these folks say being proven wrong is meaningless. Anything they know is on a "need to know" basis, and even that information would be as little as possible.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Scavino DOES seem to either have an intimate connection to Q...or simply has figured out how to capitalize on Qposts...after the fact.

My personal opinion here is that there is zero doubt Scavino is read in. I say this because, as communications director it would be his job to oversee the messaging pumped out by POTUS during his tenure. That may not mean that he writes the tweets and whatnot himself, because he didn't, but it would certainly be his job to oversee that the overall messaging is on point. If we see that his tweets themselves are coded same as POTUS' were, I'd say there is a very good chance he is fully aware of what they're doing with the coding. At that point, as Communications Director, it wouldn't make any sense not to read him in.

Some of the decode methods also work for Pompeo and Lin Wood tweets, btw.

Now these people may not be fully read in, but imo they are at some level. It may not have started out that way, but I am convinced they are at this point.

Understood. Which is why I say I doubt they're fully read in, but I do believe they're read in at some level. Especially Pompeo and Scavino. Both those guys would be in a position to know some of this stuff. If not all of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thats what happens when you glorify violence and drug addiction....it comes back to haunt you. All these rappers think its cool these days to get addicted to opiates. I can confirm that it is not cool at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

Nice, thanks! I will look into getting a BBC version on blu-ray of "I, Claudius."

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'll second what TigerDrew said. Fabulous series!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

No, that one concerns some Mexican cartel. There’s a $10 million reward for its leader, Nemesio Oseguera-Cervantes, nicknamed "El Mencho."

The one you're thinking of is Scott Miller, busted in Australia.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: kreinhard
I believe Biden is talking about a $10k forgiveness amount. If that’s the case, then every persons, past, current and future who paid into a college/trade school should get that amount, even if they didn’t graduate.

It’s not our fault these kids took on huge student debts with promises of high paying jobs only to be smacked up side the head with reality.

Student loan forgiveness is something I could get behind. For generations, we've been relentlessly told that students must. go. to. college. And to this end many people wind up deeply in debt, to obtain degrees of dubious value.

Your typical med school student graduates so deeply in debt that even with a doctor's earnings it takes them many years to pay off their student loans.

If student loans are forgiven, administration and teacher salary will skyrocket.

0 interest student loans for community college. Otherwise, abolish future college loans from government. And that’s liberal. Honestly, there should be 0 government student loans. Loans private, based on major and likelihood to pay back to get rid of pointless liberal arts degrees. Loans paid direct for tuition only— not used for partying and such...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Since it was brought up this AM, I thought to bring this up, as it relates to the more complicated layers of the drops.

One of the more enigmatic drops is 1543

To date this one hasn't really revealed any connected nuggets or deeper dive information. But when it was posted I noticed the similarity to posts contained within this blog.

Gaia Portal

From January 20, 2021

Caretakers take flight.
Harbors of old elements are cleared.
Cleansing is begun.
The Light of Life enters.

From June 22, 2018 or just after the Q drop.

Sacred timings are essential.
Clarification nears completion.
Foundations are ready for the massive transmutation.
Inner readiness is essential.
Inner awareness is the key.

About the information.

GaiaPortal conveys messages regarding changes and progress in Mother Earth’s planetary energy phases. The messages contained herein are to inform, assist, and alert those drawn to it, to energetic events transpiring moment to moment.

Those drawn to this site will know instantaneously if it is theirs to read.

The authors of this site are Star Beings connected to the sacred land of Éire, and embody the original sacred feminine energy of that place.

This site is for transmission of messages only.

1543 is the only Q drop that reflects this information patterning to date. You one makes of this connection is up to them. I thought I'd drop it in as I, myself, have noticed many many patterns within the drops that simply don't jibe with a guy and a iPhone doing any of this. There are too many references to things the average person, MI or not, would have no awareness of were the not very clued in.

How we personally make those connections is of course up to each but I think to fully understand the process one needs to understand the drops themselves are very complicated in purpose, design, creation and impact. Some are out of linear order, some are to trigger energy within us, or certain of us, while some are strictly informative. Some are for viewing in reverse order, while some are disinformation applied in all those forms just mentioned. Yet most are crafted to make some linear sense at the time they were dropped. Consider what it takes to do that.

The images show us one thing, but what we've seen here is what is missing from the pic is often more important. Fauxci being hidden in the pic of Gates Rockefeller etc, which didn't make since until January 2020. So the pic showed us one thing at the time, but later is showed us something else.

I don't think anyone needs to be versed in all the patterns to enjoy or participate at all. But I myself still marvel at the layers and the complexity contained within the MAP.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They just come at you so fast it messes you up.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And we are pretty sure you want to not know the truth so you can tell us BS with a clear conscience too?

What part of the Gov didn't allow enough Coal fired plants for the winter don't you get? Do you understand it wasn't ever due to any lack of ability but instead those Liberal 'they know better than us" LAWS that forced them to have less energy available? IF you don't, well you have a chance now.

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I dunno honestly, i'm pretty sure texas' problems right now come down to their infrastructure just not being setup for the kind of weather they're having. Snow storms and freezing weather are i believe rare or at least not the norm in texas.

I imagine in the end, it just came down to tradeoffs that were made when putting in infrastructure where snow and freezing weather became less of a priority.

edit on 18-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If you think you remember Art Bell "losing his job", then I haven't the foggiest where that came from. He retired when Romona died, moved to the Philippine's, remarried and came back to Pahrump NV. Then he started over for fun and Coast to Coast AM had not had him on for years as the host when he came out of retirement.

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I see you translated my words correctly. People stepping down by choice? I recall how Art Bell lost his job. And it hasn't escaped my attention as to who is the backbone of the electron... And they better be sitting in on that hearing, Friday.

You seem to think corruption was invented when the internet came on scene. Yes, the things you share are inhuman, vulgar. And that is the way its been for the last 10,000 years! Men being inhuman to one another, fighting, hating raping, murder. The amount of pain and suffering is unbelievable, uncountable. Un measurable.

But you are wrong that "They" view us as peasants. They view us as cattle, sheep to be herded to the slaughter! That is unless you happen to be talented enough to become a sheep herder in their service.

What is the difference between arrest, and capture? You do not arrest a enemy combatant, you capture.
You arrest human beings, you catch, animals........... And you know your judicial system is owned by animals when they catch, and release........

The links? Par.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What have we become? Fear & lunacy is highly profitable & tool of control.

twitter.com...

Public schools will require all students to wear Kevlar uniforms and consume mandatory mood stabilizing drug cocktails before America concedes that its education system is one of the nation's greatest failures. If I had a family of young kids I'd be be long gone, running to the hills, the mountains or desert and become a hunter/gatherer, a new homestead or maybe a deserted island with a yacht, or a rural area of like minded folks, away from the toxic suburbia insanity. Breathe fresh air and harmonize with nature. You know, the more enjoyable type of stress. Eh, that's just me though.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

The plane looks like the 747 AF1 rather than the 737 AF2.

Correct, it was one of the Boeing 747s (USAF VC-25A) serial number 82-8000 as AF1. You mean the 757 rather than the 737? Any of the USAF Presidential/VIP fleet can be used as AF1. Biden just like Trump used the Boeing 757s as AF1.

The Q people have been claiming that when Biden is flying he isn't being assigned the AF1 call sign. This rather silly claim is based on them going by what some fight tracking software designates the call sign as. Sometimes the tracking software will display AF1 or just the serial number. So far the tracking sites have been showing the serial numbers leading to the claim that Biden isn't flying as call sign AF1.

All they had to do was listen to the destination airports and the ATC to see reality!

Yes the call sign used is AF1. I used a remote receiver for Milwaukee Approach and Tower for the recent AF1 flight.

Approach recording for Boeing 747.

AF1 Biden flight to Milwaukee 16th Feb 2021 Approach recording

Departure recording for Boeing 747.

Biden flight Milwaukee departure 16th Feb 2021

edit on 18/2/2021 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The B757 99-6143 from the secret transport wing did a quick hop from Elgin to MacDill (Tampa) and return. Meanwhile, a C130 from Liberia, Costa Rica, purported home of the GTMO overflow, (#1704 callsign SHELL01) is in final to MacDill.
Correction: Landed at USCG Station Clearwater.
edit on 2/18/2021 by pteridine because: correction

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Just a Quick plea to everyone posting Telegraph and anonup links, anonup I can't read at all unless i sign up (not happening) and Telegraph is almost as bad. since the links posted usually are on Gab (ie GhostEzra etc) too from what I've seen could ya guys help a sister out and use links to there instead pretty please?

Strange as it's the exact opposite for me. Can read all but Gab.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

According to the Associated Press, the Biden Administration has the 23rd of Feb as "tentative" for the State of the Union.

www.ap.org...

Crazy for it to still be tentative, here on February 15th.

No plans for Biden to address a joint session of Congress this month, White House says.

Axios news link

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Too bad. Would have been a good disaster to watch. BLM and antifa in the gallery, LOL.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just found another film reference in KU posts... from Now You See Me 2:

1) The Magicians are called The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse = Biblical reference,

2) One of the first few scenes uses the phrase STAY THE COURSE which is in 8 Posts. It is also quoted in the Macau market scene by Daniel Ratcliffe before the fight: "Stay the Course - and Unique things will result!"

3) "Stay the Course" tells us to have PERSEVERANCE - which is the name of the NASA spacecraft landing on MARS TONIGHT!

4) All 8 of the "Stay the course" posts are 2018 = Feb 18th, today!

edit on 18-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Texan deep freeze!! Hate it when water lines break over your vehicle. Prolly be in a Farmers Insurance commercial.

And Ted Cruz went to Cancun.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join