It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Glenn Greenwald is the man. And the Liberal Mainstream Media are a bunch of lying, poisonous snakes who truly are the enemies of free, sane people everywhere.

greenwald.substack.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m just along for the ride.

Lady Belenoff is the Prime contemporary example of Stoicism, if you have eyes to see.

Ah, isn't she lovely?

Snow White.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
Interesting. Anyone find this yet?

"...was accused of ingratiating himself with politicos in both major parties and peddling the resulting influence to foreign governments, pleaded guilty to charges of tax evasion, campaign finance violations and failing to register as a foreign agent..."

www.politico.com...

Trump, MuellerGate, Clinton scandal, ObamaGate and a foreign actor for... Qatar, Turkey, Libya, Ukraine, Bahrain, Narnia, Stanstanistan!...Play with fire & get burned.🤡 This guy is a mega criminal like George Nader.

From your link...

Zuberi, a Pakistani-American who has extensive business dealings overseas, was in frequent contact with a CIA officer over the years and bragged to associates of his ties to the intelligence community, The Associated Press reported last year.

He also had well-connected people on his payroll for various business projects, including former NATO supreme commander Gen. Wesley Clark.

You know this story runs far deeper. The Federal judge sealed the courtroom to discuss classified material, citing national security interests.
twitter.com...

Plea agreement from Oct 2019 - DOJ

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"You know this story runs far deeper. The Federal judge sealed the courtroom to discuss classified material, citing national security interests."

That's what perked my ears the most.
Hopefully this stands to bear some favorable results for those still holding on for some justice.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great find, cranky!
High likelihood this is what we are seeing happen, imo.
edit on 18-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Telegram link

Most likely election fraud related?

Question:
"How do we know that this will be good?"

If all hell breaks loose in the next 24-48 hours, then the term "treat" is being used sarcastically, but if some kind of exposure happens then it could be viewed as a good "treat". What if nothing happens, and it's all explained away as "happening behind the scenes", then what or should I say to whom is the "treat" for?

It would be nice to have something come out, but really this comes down to what a treat is and who is the treat for. If the treat is for the people of Texas then just leaving the power on for everyone could be a treat, but for areas not effected by the winter blast than the treat could be that money the government said it was going to give out. Exposure of this corruption would be nice, but since I highly doubt that any of that will happen, we need to understand that "treat" could mean so many things to so many different people, that the term becomes moot.

At least we get to weigh this statement within a timeline of 24-48 hours. We can then gage what Byrne thinks of as a "treat" and use that measurement for other statements made by them in the future.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

White hat/black hat/ whatever rainbow colored hat, I don't care. A shadow Government that operates without any public exposure or public oversite is a bad thing. A very bad thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Wuhan Institute of Virology authorized to receive U.S. taxpayer funding: NIH😂🤣🤡🤪💰🤬

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) confirmed Tuesday that the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) is authorized to receive U.S. taxpayer funding for animal research through January 2024, The Daily Caller reported.

The WIV is under fire for allegedly causing the COVID-19 pandemic through a suspected accidental lab leak.

The WIV has already received $600,000 in U.S. taxpayer dollars between 2014 and 2019 for research purposes.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

White hat/black hat/ whatever rainbow colored hat, I don't care. A shadow Government that operates without any public exposure or public oversite is a bad thing. A very bad thing.

Disagree in this case.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I don't see how, can you express why please.

TO me a governing body that functions in the background can easily abuse their position without anyone having a clue until it's far to late to do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What was the government all along? I get your point, the problem is that is all government has ever been - operating in the shadows while lying to the population.

The idea it was ever renOgade-company " most transparent..." is pretty naive.

We're all past the point of what "government should be" but "isn't" as the basis for argument I think. Folks voted, a lot, and their votes were ignored. Folks rallied, protested, folks supported new candidates and their reward was several countries plus the CIA made sure Joe and a whole host of swampy scum were selected via rigging.

We're at war. I'm okay with two govs, that's what Q was, in part, for ---- World Wide. Now one can be insecure that the shadow one is worse then the Actor Led one that exists. Then one needs to turn to the inner truth to divine the appropriate POV.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

TO me a governing body that functions in the background can easily abuse their position without anyone having a clue until it's far to late to do anything about it.

The shadow government operating in the background and easily abusing their position is how we got to where we are and why we need to fix it.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Fleur de lis:

Clovis converted to Christianity, he was presented with a golden lily by an angel to symbolize his purification.
~ Source

Purification = The Purge = The Great Reset

Just spit balling.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

purification = gilding the lily

I think people are becoming more aware of the Bubonic Plague issue China is going to be having this spring into summer.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Of course they can abuse their power, but Jesus Christ what do you think we have seen in our Government as it stood? An establishment that, what? Abused it's power as a matter of course. SOP, if you will.

This is the very reason we needed Trump and Q to begin with.

And now, we are seeing a screenplay unfold. They are allowing Biden to expose himself to the rest of the sheep rather than step in overtly and take full military control. They are doing this to minimize violence in the streets. Q told us this would happen. Q told us this must happen. And I understand why it must happen this way. It's because if it didn't - if they went the other route with tanks in the streets - we would see all hell break loose. It would be like striking a match to a powderkeg.

To put it another way, they aren't out in the open yet because they're still setting the narrative. And we have been being controlled by a shadow government literally our entire lives to begin with.

This is preferable to tanks in the streets.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cimmerius

Yeah that’s kinda what I was thinking. Makes me wonder….

Power has been on for nearly 24 hours straight. In keeping my fingers crossed. Although it’s been snowing literally all day long. In South Texas. So who really knows what’s going on anymore? I’m just along for the ride.

I'm listening to BardsFM | Spiff Report - 20210218 on Podbean, check it out! www.podbean.com...

I dont know if you have pod bean, but you should really listen to the beggining of this podcast. Apparently Ercot manually turned off the wind turbines around the 8th or 9th of February and had them off the whole time. Also your governor Abbot was awarded some wind turbine award too.

I hope all is well and getting better. We have been praying for everyone in Texas. God Bless!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
(Q) The Stormer Rider

They have been quite active tonight. Some interesting posts. WHether or not you believe them, they have some interesting things to say.

Swift Banking (Thief's/killers/war Mongers/puppeteers [DS]
END GAME
Q)UANTUM SYSTEM B. FOR THE PEOPLE+in PLACE+POTUS+INDIA+XI+RUSSIA
GETTING READY TO PULL THE SWITCH
_RATS RUNNING BUYING LAND
_RATS PULLING MONEY
_BUYING, BUYING, PULLING STOCK
WE SEE YOU GATES//
NCSWIC

GeoEngineering Snow Storms.
Over 62 patents exist 1952
TEXAS was ATTACKED.
+Attack Patriots Base
+Attack Q)UANTUM SYSTEM BANKING lines/cut[decoys]
+Stop military from excavating TUNNELS from Mexico/Texas/Dulce Base
///All plans Countered///
Some>OBAMAs N u k e s
Recovered

What was the real reasons for the Vietnam War?
Korean War?
_22 QUINTRILLION in GOLD!!! Hidden in caves//cave wars
WHY DOES THE ELDERS OF CHINA
HATE ROTHSCHILDS/ROCKEFELLERS/??? +THINK Placed communism/// IMPORTANT??
PHASE III
Q)UANTUM SYSTEM/ BREAK OLD SYSTEM
MIL. IN CONTROL

17_ February 2021
The lighting of the [WATER] fountain in front of the White House was turned on last night.. All night!!// many noticed.. Even across the world.
Q
//Many things are happening behind the scenes//
+They are afraid of the Q)uantum SYSTEM... For the PEOPLE

Looks like GhostEzra is starting his night shift now.
edit on 18-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

(post by RTbigTOE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

17_ February 2021
The lighting of the [WATER] fountain in front of the White House was turned on last night.. All night!!// many noticed.. Even across the world.
Q
//Many things are happening behind the scenes//
+They are afraid of the Q)uantum SYSTEM... For the PEOPLE

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join