It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

anonup.com...@GhostEzra

Logical possibility deductions:

- Scavino and 17 are either one and the same...or part of a team
- Someone has a time machine
- Just a huge coincidence
edit on 18-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am not sure how you explain some of the things 'Q' that we have seen so far.

Either a super-duper quantum computer that assesses all of the possible outcomes and attaches a probability to each one, or something that can actually see ahead in time.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It might be an interesting exercise to apply the same method to other significant Scavino Twit timestamps...vis-à-vis Q-post #s.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I listen to X22 pretty much everyday and I think this was his best episode. If this is true the Trump and the planners have been genius because there are many ways the information can get out. The impeachment was trap #1 and the bad guys almost fell into it, the SCOTUS case is #2, and if that fails, then you have #3 with Durham. Looking at this situation Durham seems to be the Trump card and may not have to be played

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
If you look up project looking glass and the references to Alice in Wonderland “Through the Looking Glass” it for sure is thought provoking.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dug88

LOL what? I’m just saying you picked one of the LEAST populated, LEAST developed areas of the entire country to try and make some half assed rationalization of the USA being sub par. Of course there are no huge developments in a place where there are like 2 people per square mile.

2 people per square mile....brings a smile to my face. God's Country right there. One day the Mrs. and I hope to be in an area like that. Maybe a little further south. I've had enough of the midwest winters lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am not sure how you explain some of the things 'Q' that we have seen so far.

Either a super-duper quantum computer that assesses all of the possible outcomes and attaches a probability to each one, or something that can actually see ahead in time.

It's actually quite simple, but clever...and no time machine is needed.

- 'Salt' the past for several years with a plethora of posts; some relevant to the time and some ambiguous and cryptic.

- Make certain there are plenty of people recording and keeping them in proper order.

- STOP...or throttle your posts until a select period of time in the near future.

- Understanding the long-term process...you then TWEET at specific times with timestamps which will corroborate certain (ambiguous and/or cryptic at the time of their original posting) individual numbered postings from the previous several years...with current events as they happen.

- The appearance becomes 'Future Proving Past'.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

All of the above...points to a well thought out plan...conceived and initiated around or before 2017 (and fine-tuned throughout an evolving several year process)...to reveal 'proofs' at a predetermined period, apparently centered around the 2020 election.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
SIAP, but I haven't seen it mentioned here yet...

Scavino sent out a tweet yesterday at 12:52 PM about Rush Limbaugh.

12:52 on 2/17/21. Add all the digits. 1252 + 2 + 17 + 2021 = 3292.

Mar 28, 2019 4:57:53 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 

twitter.com...
RIP PATRIOT!
YOUR SACRIFICE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
STRENGTH AND HONOR.
Q

PS,

New York State Democrats are formally moving to strip Cuomo of his emergency powers.
edit on 18-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

POST Will send no more But sure you will see stacks of info that could Help for the time being, Best of Luck

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

-See post at top of page-

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

TAT, our spreadsheet has a tab of @DanScavino tweets - though I need to add (today) the last dozen or so.

I will add a calculation on that tab that does this date/times summing to come to a Post number.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

-See post at top of page-

Right there at the top of this page.

ETA: I will say though, that the fact we are still getting hard proofs like this should be all people need to know regarding whether military is currently in control or not. We are 100% still tracking along with the plan.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

TAT, our spreadsheet has a tab of @DanScavino tweets - though I need to add (today) the last dozen or so.

I will add a calculation on that tab that does this date/times summing to come to a Post number.

Sufi...you're amazing.

Consider a possible calc. for, both, 2 and 4 digits for the YEAR in Scavino Twit timestamps.
2 digit years might corroborate earlier Q postings.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I have a copy of the whole Gateway/Hemi-sync experience. I have been meaning to try it out.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Keeping my fingers crossed, but we are good on power for now. Lights came back on at around 11PM last night, and have been on ever since. My poor fridge/freezer needs to be completely emptied out now though.

Oh, and its currently snowing like gangbusters here in San Antonio....so that leaves me little confidence that the power will not go out again sometime today. Even though its not that cold outside.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

Whats a personal debt voucher? I've done a search and nothing like that really came up.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kreinhard

Whats a personal debt voucher? I've done a search and nothing like that really came up.

My sarcastic rebranding of the "COVID stimulus check."

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ok TAT!

I'm also considering whether to add all Scavino's tweets into the "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab:

Positives:
a) Can show deltas between his tweets, POTUS tweets and KU Posts in one place,
b) Means all POTUS tweet/KU Posts decodes will also apply to Scavino tweets

Negatives:
c) Muddys the Waters on the various decode tools that highlight POTUS tweets/KU Posts relationship,
d) Makes s/sheet larger and less efficient.

I Will add following calculations, just on the "DanScavino tweets" tab for now:

Example date/time Feb 17th 2021, 10:35:42, with 01:53 Tweet Delta generates posts:

10:35 >>>> #1035
35:42 >>>> #3542
01:53 >>>> #153

02/17 2021, 10:35 >>>> 1035+2+17+2021 >>> 3075
02/17 2021, 10:35 >>>> 1035+2+17+21 >>> 1075

I will also have to consider adding the @DanScavino45 account tweets as well, but I'll leave that for later.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting lead on Biden cabinet corruption:

Jackson Hinkle tweet, Feb 17th 10:57

Biden just approved a $200M Raytheon weapons deal for Turkey. Last week he approved an $85M Raytheon weapons deal for Chile.

Biden’s Sec of Defense has yet to divest his $1.7M in Raytheon stocks & was a Raytheon board member prior to joining the admin.

This should be illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join