It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

GeoEngineering Snow Storms.
Over 62 patents exist 1952
TEXAS was ATTACKED.
+Attack Patriots Base
+Attack Q)UANTUM SYSTEM BANKING lines/cut[decoys]
+Stop military from excavating TUNNELS from Mexico/Texas/Dulce Base
///All plans Countered///
Some>OBAMAs N u k e s
Recovered

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Dulce the base that supposedly had the alleged battle with aliens? In tunnels too?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
(Q) The Stormer Rider

They have been quite active tonight. Some interesting posts. WHether or not you believe them, they have some interesting things to say.

Swift Banking (Thief's/killers/war Mongers/puppeteers [DS]
END GAME
Q)UANTUM SYSTEM B. FOR THE PEOPLE+in PLACE+POTUS+INDIA+XI+RUSSIA
GETTING READY TO PULL THE SWITCH
_RATS RUNNING BUYING LAND
_RATS PULLING MONEY
_BUYING, BUYING, PULLING STOCK
WE SEE YOU GATES//
NCSWIC

TEXAS was ATTACKED.
+Attack Patriots Base
Some>OBAMAs N u k e s
Recovered

What was the real reasons for the Vietnam War?
Korean War?
_22 QUINTRILLION in GOLD!!! Hidden in caves//cave wars
WHY DOES THE ELDERS OF CHINA
HATE ROTHSCHILDS/ROCKEFELLERS/??? +THINK Placed communism/// IMPORTANT??
PHASE III
Q)UANTUM SYSTEM/ BREAK OLD SYSTEM
MIL. IN CONTROL

17_ February 2021
The lighting of the [WATER] fountain in front of the White House was turned on last night.. All night!!// many noticed.. Even across the world.
Q
//Many things are happening behind the scenes//
+They are afraid of the Q)uantum SYSTEM... For the PEOPLE

Looks like GhostEzra is starting his night shift now.

17_ February 2021
The lighting of the [WATER] fountain in front of the White House was turned on last night.. All night!!// many noticed.. Even across the world.
Q
//Many things are happening behind the scenes//
+They are afraid of the Q)uantum SYSTEM... For the PEOPLE

Current Pic

:15 minutes before the usual lights out.

edit on 18-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: BoomGiggle

TEXAS was ATTACKED.
+Attack Patriots Base
Some>OBAMAs N u k e s
Recovered

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Dulce the base that supposedly had the alleged battle with aliens? In tunnels too?

Correct. New Mexico.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I had seen that posted the other day but thank you again for sharing it. Also, I wanna commend you on your journey in all of this. You briefly mentioned it the other night as "otherworldly.". I can 1000% relate with strange happenings of my own life and I'll open up about my experience as well when the time is right. It's some crazy stuff. I believe CoM or JoM were talking about how some have been unconsciously dialed in. I apologize for not recalling properly. But it's 100% true.

Sidebar
Btw. I had a dream the other night that we all met up in an outdoor festival like atmosphere. It was quite funny. All the old timers thought I was a black hat. I had to prove how blind(really am irl) I was for some reason but you all finally let me join the team. Rel was filling out a line up card like a baseball manager. Cranky, was a team captain. It was such a great dream... Or was a glimpse of bliss? Possibly both?

to save space, San Antonio tonight

edit on 18-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
‘We cannot make it mandatory yet’: Thousands of U.S. service members decline COVID-19 vaccine

By the thousands, U.S. service members are refusing or putting off the COVID-19 vaccine as frustrated commanders scramble to knock down internet rumors and find the right pitch that will persuade troops to get the shot.

Some Army units are seeing as few as one-third agree to the vaccine. Military leaders searching for answers believe they have identified one potential convincer: an imminent deployment.

“We cannot make it mandatory yet,” Vice Adm. Andrew Lewis, commander of the Navy’s 2nd Fleet, said last week. “I can tell you we’re probably going to make it mandatory as soon as we can, just like we do with the flu vaccine.”

Does anyone understand why they can’t they make it mandatory yet? When I was in if you refused then you were held down by force, jabbed, punched hard in the arm for not complying, then awarded restriction...no liberty for you.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

I had seen that posted the other day but thank you again for sharing it. Also, I wanna commend you on your journey in all of this. You briefly mentioned it the other night as "otherworldly.". I can 1000% relate with strange happenings of my own life and I'll open up about my experience as well when the time is right. It's some crazy stuff.

No problem. Yeah, I don't think that's a coincidence that they chose yesterday to light up the fountain. And thanks. I would commend everyone for having the fortitude to stick this out til the end. It's been quite a journey. It has cost many people a lot. Relationships ruined, people looking at you like you're insane, or even outright telling you you're insane.

It'll be worth it in the end though. I just know it.

Crazy stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have to be fair...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Tomorrow (2.19.2021) the Supreme Court decides which, if any, of the 2020 election-related cases to take up. Most likely after their October 2020 session begins. Their rulings would be for improving the integrity of the 2022 and 2024 elections.

If Patrick Byrne knows something is coming from the Supreme Court of a more imminent nature, designed to revisit the 2020 election in certain states, that would be AWESOME.

Or, if a Biden family indictment is inbound from Durham, that would be awesome too!

Feels good to once again have hope that something significant is imminent.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Source for the photo? Dan Scavino?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What's up with these obvious body doubles?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
‘We cannot make it mandatory yet’: Thousands of U.S. service members decline COVID-19 vaccine

By the thousands, U.S. service members are refusing or putting off the COVID-19 vaccine as frustrated commanders scramble to knock down internet rumors and find the right pitch that will persuade troops to get the shot.

Some Army units are seeing as few as one-third agree to the vaccine. Military leaders searching for answers believe they have identified one potential convincer: an imminent deployment.

“We cannot make it mandatory yet,” Vice Adm. Andrew Lewis, commander of the Navy’s 2nd Fleet, said last week. “I can tell you we’re probably going to make it mandatory as soon as we can, just like we do with the flu vaccine.”

Does anyone understand why they can’t they make it mandatory yet? When I was in if you refused then you were held down by force, jabbed, punched hard in the arm for not complying, then awarded restriction...no liberty for you.

Because it is still considered experimental.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You couldn't have said it better. I thought I was going insane at one point back there in January. This thing is real. The coincidences have exponentially increased everyday. Weird little signs from all didn't kinds of angles. Certain folks from both sides recruiting me. So if I have come off mixed signally it's cousin order opsec.

The memegery has been excellent tools in the redpill dept. GE's telegram account has been the best tool I have had luck with family and close friends.

I find it interesting about the part in SR recent twits talking about switching off the net and bring back up the quantum net b for the people.

I noticed a commercial pushing for volunteers on youtube in watching that san antonio fire video above to get the covid jab and earn something like 4,000k dollars. Had never seen any sort of vax offer like that in the past. The push is desperate. Ride will only intensify.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yea, I guess that just may be the reason. Several of the shots I got were "experimental" and took over 10 years for the gov't to finally admit it vs today where the vax manufacturers are saying it and admitting it's NOT a vaccine, like Moderna.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Looking forward to seeing what's in Jezero Crater - if they let us see it!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This one caught my eye...

spaceflightnow.com...

TBDSSLV • BlackSky Global
Launch time: TBD
Launch site: Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota, India
India’s Small Satellite Launch Vehicle (SSLV) will launch on its first commercial mission with four Earth observation satellites for BlackSky Global, a Seattle-based company.

Coincidentally....today
www.businesswire.com... st-on-NYSE-Through-a-Merger-With-Osprey-Technology-Acquisition-Corp.

BlackSky, a Leading Real-Time Geospatial Intelligence, Imagery and Data Analytics Company, to List on NYSE Through a Merger With Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp.

BlackSky will be listed on the NYSE with the ticker symbol “BKSY”.

Are we watching a movie?

edit on 19-2-2021 by FlyingFox because: freedorn

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It'll be interesting to see if they do make it mandatory how many people still refuse to take it.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Movie indeed and that's not all... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Recent Jordan Peterson on....Q

youtu.be...

He's a bit underinformed, and should stick to facts.

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

A movie indeed...
www.wsj.com...

www.palantir.com...

By Dan Gallagher
Feb. 18, 2021 3:29 pm ET
Even a powerful crystal ball couldn’t have foreseen this.

On Thursday, as the GameStop saga moved officially into the halls of Congress, the crowd that has been favoring the videogame retailer turned its eye to Palantir Technologies —a Denver-based software company named for such a magical element in the “Lord of the Rings” saga. Palantir spent the day as a top trending stock on Reddit’s WallStreetBets forum—coming in second only to GameStop—according to TopStonks.com.

edit on 19-2-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Feb, 19 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Great Scott! Doc & Marty made it to 2021.

Pic from 2020

Interesting synchromystic video about the predictive programming in Back to the Future if you never seen.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join