It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel, the rover just landed... @NASAPersevere...Welcome to Jezero Crater.

edit on 18-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It looks like Haiku. It almost reads like it wasn't originally in English. Kicking it back and forth through the translator and then a little massaging it by hand brings me with this interpretation.

"The Storm is upon us.
The time has come for awakening.
Game on."

Fun fact about Haiku; they normally use a 5-7-5 or 17 syllable pattern.

I made this interpretation 17 syllables just because.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
One of the more enigmatic drops is 1543

To date this one hasn't really revealed any connected nuggets or deeper dive information. But when it was posted I noticed the similarity to posts contained within this blog.

edit on 2/18/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deep breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

www.cnn.com... utm_medium=social

Biden is keeping 5000 NG soldiers in DC until at least mid-March due to.......QAnon chatter. LMFAO.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The famous Pioneer Daniel Boone who also like Andrew Jackson was key in the War of 1812 when he was captured and taken to Ft Detroit by Tecumseh's warriors said if he could see smoke off in the distance of people, he was living entirely entirely too close to them.

Unfortunately if the GA Guide stones commandment to not have more than 500 Million people is kept, then those of us allowed to live in that system could live like Daniel Boone. Careful what you wish for there Daniel Boone.

originally posted by: Metalcrack

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dug88

LOL what? I’m just saying you picked one of the LEAST populated, LEAST developed areas of the entire country to try and make some half assed rationalization of the USA being sub par. Of course there are no huge developments in a place where there are like 2 people per square mile.

2 people per square mile....brings a smile to my face. God's Country right there. One day the Mrs. and I hope to be in an area like that. Maybe a little further south. I've had enough of the midwest winters lol.

ETA

Daniel escaped the British fort and managed to use his woodsman skills living amongst the native Americans to get back to Boonesboro KY in time to save the town. They held off a long siege and were saved by the American Army who sent reinforcements and drove them away. All this while Jackson is heading south to intercept the British in Pensacola, held by the Spanish who acquiesced the Ft there where he was too late, then ont to Mobile AL where he was just in time. This while he was sending out for volunteers to meet him in New Orleans. Sorry for nerdy history lesson.

edit on 18-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

DC Cam has this showing. nearly a month later and this structure is still not down???

Since Actor Joe went into the razor wire cage, there has not been one day where the images didn't look this sad and depressing with the gloomy view.

Interesting it appears the sniper guys have returned to the roof, they were not there last week.

The media viewing stand has now been taken down.

See from 12 minutes 10 seconds in the following video.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Telegram link

Most likely election fraud related?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tommyjo

Too bad. Would have been a good disaster to watch. BLM and antifa in the gallery, LOL.

I wanted it to happen, just to see the QAnon die-hards go into melt down. Biden and Harris would have been announced and ushered in as President and Vice President. The mind boggles as to what the Q types would come up with to explain all those Republicans in the session and it being live streamed?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Nothing new, back to normal between these two tyrants. One trying to look like a hero. Dems are vile creatures who eat their own.🤡

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Telegram link

Curious indeed
Flashback September 30, 2020

Biden uses Arabic phrase "Inshallah" to mock Trump over his tax returns during debate

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Can you imagine shilling or working for this collection of physical anomalies. More eye issues for Actor Joe this week.

Quite the high energy unifier there.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Early American history is so awesome. I wish I would have lived back then. What an exciting time. The birth of a nation.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Supreme Court election fraud cases related?!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: steaming

Now they’ve transitioned to keeping the power on for 4-5 hour intervals and then cutting it off again. I honestly don’t know which way is worse. I get more and more pissed every time they cut it off. 10:00 pm sharp it was lights out tonight.

The lights going out at 10pm almost sounds like curfew enforcement. People better be home by 10 because the streetlights and traffic lights are going out. Every man for himself after that.

Sure if power has to be rationed, cutting it at night makes sense. But the powers that be are not above using utilities for strong-arming. Some places have already tried shutting off electricity and water service to businesses not compliant with Covid restrictions.

Soon old Joe will be thinking about doing it everywhere because of, you know, global warming and stuff. Social distance from other humans, wear three masks, and stay in your house. If they could figure out a way to shut off all electricity except for TVs, they would.

I probably shouldn’t have said anything...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This is taking Duck and Cover to an absurd level!!
Yeah yeah....Jill, our faux First Lady handler is so concerned about our children...especially our military offspring. Yeah yeah... in the event of an actual “Event”,
we can all just relax as our children melt in their little
boxes.
Regime change is in order and the Great Awakening or
Alien Recognition needs to happen NOW😑😑

LC

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Yeah that’s kinda what I was thinking. Makes me wonder….

Power has been on for nearly 24 hours straight. In keeping my fingers crossed. Although it’s been snowing literally all day long. In South Texas. So who really knows what’s going on anymore? I’m just along for the ride.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting. Anyone find this yet?

"...was accused of ingratiating himself with politicos in both major parties and peddling the resulting influence to foreign governments, pleaded guilty to charges of tax evasion, campaign finance violations and failing to register as a foreign agent..."

www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Telegram link

With any luck it's going to be something that proves Biden is illegitimate. So yeah, I'd go with election fraud related. Biden's first EOs go into effect tomorrow. And in the near term beyond tomorrow, Tore has gone out on a limb like a month back and declared that the 22nd is the day we will all be rejoicing. Whatever the hell that means.
edit on 18-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why is there so much talk about SNOW lately?

In the End [Times], God Wins.

Noah was a prepper.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Interesting THREAD on how the Shadow/Military government can be legally in play.

DEVOLUTION
A duplicate chain of individuals secreted outside Washington and available in a catastrophic emergency.

These Above Top Secret "continuity of government" plans for "devolving" leadership to second-tier officials in remote and quarantined locations.

Under these extraordinary plans, "devolution" could circumvent the normal Constitutional provisions for government succession, and military commanders could be placed in control around America.

A seventh plan – code-named Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction.

"Military sources say that only the massive destruction caused by a nuclear device –

...or the enormous loss of life that could be caused by a biological agent...

– present catastrophic pressure great enough to justify movement into extra-Constitutional actions and extraordinary circumstances plans."

"WMD is such an important scenario...because it stresses the system most severely."

My words: The pandemic is a WMD - a biological agent - which has already hit at the cost of many lives.

Me again: This was most certainly grounds for Trump AND Barr to activate Granite Shadow.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join