It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Only if you think it's worth investing your time and considerable skills.
Scavino DOES seem to either have an intimate connection to Q...or simply has figured out how to capitalize on Qposts...after the fact.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

One thing that never changes no matter who the POTUS is, is that our Defense Contractors are the ones really running the show. It never ends. The players (read:companies) just change depending on who is in office.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Thanks for posting this, I'm about halfway through. Very interesting! Now I'm on a quest to get myself a mirror!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
“I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth. Banks are going bust. Shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be. We know things are bad – worse than bad. They’re crazy.”
– Howard Beale, "Network" (1976)

Morning laugh: A dramatization of every conversation in my neighbor's house for the last 4 years. Starring: Pebble the cockatoo as the In-laws.🤣😂🤪

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Holy cow! I HATE anything with subtitles anymore cause it gives me a headache to read, but i started that not realizing it had them and before I knew it it was over and I was super fascinated lol! Good find Jane!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

On the other hand, there are places in big cities that I wouldn't have parked my car 25 years ago, that now look like the Left Bank. I literally couldn't afford to live in houses I built in Philly.

So, I think there's another metric other than extreme urban / rural locations. It's really just economics, or regional studies.... Just like building a mall or whatever, you need a survey of so many people with so much disposable income within a certain driving distance to plan a prosperous shopping center.

Change the terms to: so many people with so much disposable medical "income" within a given distance, like a half-hour, then you have a formula that describes the medical infrastructure. It's no surprise there's not a state of the art medical suite every 15 miles in the poorest part of the land. Is there supposed to be?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I’ve thought that possibly one person or group is actually posting all of this stuff for the multiple accounts.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Elon Musk
Dennis Muilenburg

Jeff Bezos
Richard Branson

Relic
raMs

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie
a reply to: Starcrossd

Thank you! Glad you both enjoyed it.

Happy Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, until BLM takes the houses back like they were threatening in Portland.

I like the 2 people per square mile country myself.

Even better, parking my sailboat next to a deserted Caribbean island.

Back on track. I have the original with Monroe Pokey, they remade them with some woman and made some changes. I dislike those.

Monroe personally did sessions for the US Army personal. Those programs I believe got rolled into grillflame etc and used in mkultra and black owl cult projects envolving children.

These owl projects never had names and were carried out in several countries including USA and Canada.

The head of the American, Canadian and world psychiatry organizations,

Cameron was doing mkultra projects in Canada involving drugs and electro shock therapy.

All this worked its way into owl projects and the isolation tanks I mentioned. Left for dead in concrete tombs filled with salt water deep underground in vast caverns shielded from outside signals the children were taught astral projection.

edit on 18-2-2021 by pianopraze because: Typos

Edit to add:

Donald Ewen Cameron (24 December 1901 – 8 September 1967)[1] – known as D. Ewen Cameron or Ewen Cameron – was a Scottish-born psychiatrist who served as President of the American Psychiatric Association (1952–1953), Canadian Psychiatric Association (1958–1959),[2] American Psychopathological Association (1963),[3] Society of Biological Psychiatry (1965)[4] and World Psychiatric Association (1961–1966).[5] In spite of his high professional reputation, he has been criticized for, among other things, administering electroconvulsive therapy and experimental drugs, including poisons such as curare, to patients and prisoners without their informed consent, and his role in the history of the development of psychological and medical torture techniques. Some of this work took place in the context of the Project MKUltra program for the developing of mind control and torture techniques, psychoactive poisons, and behavior modification systems.[6] Decades after his own death, the psychic driving technique he developed continued to see extensive use in the torture of prisoners around the world.[7]

Wiki
edit on 18-2-2021 by pianopraze because: Eta

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes TAT, it's worth the time investment... it's becoming clearer every day that Scavino is part of Q team and that his tweets, videos and picture provide us additional "KU" input.

Adding his inputs into the "Decode MAP" can only give us a clearer picture of the whole "KU terrain".

It may be worth thinking of KU, POTUS, Scavino and others as the elements of the MAP LEGEND - the talk of Rush Limbaugh as a "Legend" highlights this:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No.148779656 📁
Nov 9 2017 23:07:15 (EST)
1510280445405.jpg

Trip added.
[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to cont[I]nue.
Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
Graphic is necessary and vital.
Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.
Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.
Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
Why was this necessary?
What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
Why is this relevant?
Think mirror.
Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?

What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.

Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a map useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.
Who controls the narrative?

Why is this relevant?
What is a spell?
Who is asleep?
Dissemination.
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

See above as saying KU, POTUS and Scavino have been controlling the plan narrative!

LEGEND
Pres. Trump = The lay of the land?
KU = Route: Roads, Air corridors, Canals etc.?
Scavino = Focal points: where land and routes converge at cities, historical points of Interest?

Ghost_Ezra/Storm Rider = Troop movements? Plan developments?

edit on 18-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: kreinhard
I believe Biden is talking about a $10k forgiveness amount. If that’s the case, then every persons, past, current and future who paid into a college/trade school should get that amount, even if they didn’t graduate.

It’s not our fault these kids took on huge student debts with promises of high paying jobs only to be smacked up side the head with reality.

Student loan forgiveness is something I could get behind. For generations, we've been relentlessly told that students must. go. to. college. And to this end many people wind up deeply in debt, to obtain degrees of dubious value.

Your typical med school student graduates so deeply in debt that even with a doctor's earnings it takes them many years to pay off their student loans.
edit on 18-2-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Excellent catch on 'Legend' Limbaugh key word.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just a Quick plea to everyone posting Telegraph and anonup links, anonup I can't read at all unless i sign up (not happening) and Telegraph is almost as bad. since the links posted usually are on Gab (ie GhostEzra etc) too from what I've seen could ya guys help a sister out and use links to there instead pretty please?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Anyone notice all the massive drug busts & cash seizures in the US and around the world lately?

Grandson of the 'Lord of the Skies' drug lord Amado Carrillo was permanently injured outside Sinaloa on Feb. 11, 2021.
twitter.com...

$12 million in drugs seized in 'heroin packaging mill' bust in Queens

Around 86 pounds of suspected heroin and 1,000 fentanyl pills were taken in the bust in New York City this week, the DEA and others said.

Trafficking networks continue collapsing.🔥
February 11, 2021 - Nancy's neighborhood:
www.youtube.com...

Drug Lord and a Chinese-born Canadian national, Tse Chi Lop's $70 billion-a-year Asia-Pacific drug trade is toast as he has been picked up in the Netherlands and Australia is waiting to hand him his arse.
twitter.com...

@60Mins Australia (video)
Tse Chi Lop, dubbed Asia’s El Chapo, has been arrested on Friday after the Australian Federal Police carried out a covert plot to arrest one of world’s most wanted alleged drug barons. Last year, 60Mins joined the AFP on the search for ‘Mr Big’ through Asia’s golden triangle.
4:47 PM · Jan 23, 2021

twitter.com...

Jan 17, 2021: Largest drug bust on record for Johor Baru, Malaysia
www.youtube.com...

Jan 21, 2021: NCB Busts Drug Factory Run By Dawood Aides In Mumbai; Drugs, Cash, Firearms Seized.
www.youtube.com...

Jan 26, 2021: Dallas DEA makes record-breaking meth bust in North Texas.
www.youtube.com...

Jan 29, 2021: New Jersey bust.
www.youtube.com...

February 10, 2021
Italian police say they have seized 1.3 tonnes of coc aine in the past week from the southern port of Gioia Tauro, a major narcotics entry-point controlled by the 'Ndrangheta mafia.
twitter.com...

Judge orders mass trial as Italy takes on 'Ndrangheta mobsters

The trial of 355 of the defendants will start on Jan. 13 and will be one of the largest cases to target organised crime in Italy since the so-called maxiprocesso that severely weakened Sicily’s more storied Cosa Nostra mafia group in the 1980s.

This mob club goes back to 1790 and one can only imagine the number of dirty politicians involved which spans Europe, South America, USA, Canada, AUS.🔥🔥

Feb 12, 2021 - 64 indicted after drug trafficking bust in Colorado. They uncovered hundreds of pounds of methamphetamine, heroin, coc aine, and 77-thousand counterfeit oxycodone pills, containing the synthetic opioid fentanyl.
www.youtube.com...

October 15, 2020: Largest meth bust in DEA history made in California
www.youtube.com...

August 12, 2020: DEA announces huge Atlanta heroin seizure, arrest of drug trafficker
www.youtube.com...

Feb 8, 2021: NE Florida > Georgia connection - DEA Seizes Meth and Fentanyl
www.youtube.com...

There are dozens more in the US & around the world just from past 4 weeks.
Where do the cartels get all the meth & fentanyl? China?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Your morning does of what comes around goes around, and around, and around...

Seems green energy let Texas down. But, thankfully, I've seen pictures of someone spending 1000's of dollars to deice windmills to produce a few dollars worth of power = Green deal economics of scale.

And my personal favorite

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is true and easily proven. All you have to do is follow the SESs, government employees, and military that retire into Defense Contractor positions. Then use that info to connect the companies they go to work for with the government agencies they retired from. You do this by using public records for government contracts.

What you need to be worried about aren't the contracts of the past, it is the blatant acceleration of actions to gain control of the government that are occurring right now.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

One thing that never changes no matter who the POTUS is, is that our Defense Contractors are the ones really running the show. It never ends. The players (read:companies) just change depending on who is in office.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I without a doubt remember I Claudius - one of the best series ever produced by the BBC ! (from the book by Robert Graves). Incredibly relevant today to show how the elites and politics interact.

If I remember rightly parts of it were censored for U.S. viewing as it was deemed too gruesome !!! How times have changed.

link   

Scavino DOES seem to either have an intimate connection to Q...or simply has figured out how to capitalize on Qposts...after the fact.

My personal opinion here is that there is zero doubt Scavino is read in. I say this because, as communications director it would be his job to oversee the messaging pumped out by POTUS during his tenure. That may not mean that he writes the tweets and whatnot himself, because he didn't, but it would certainly be his job to oversee that the overall messaging is on point. If we see that his tweets themselves are coded same as POTUS' were, I'd say there is a very good chance he is fully aware of what they're doing with the coding. At that point, as Communications Director, it wouldn't make any sense not to read him in.

Some of the decode methods also work for Pompeo and Lin Wood tweets, btw.

Now these people may not be fully read in, but imo they are at some level. It may not have started out that way, but I am convinced they are at this point.

link   
a reply to: dug88
Most of the people who live in those places want to be there. If I had the money/means to live in one of those areas, I'd move in a minute. Hell I live in Los Angeles county and am still 30 minutes to the nearest "big" shopping. hospitals etc, BY CHOICE.

When I moved here we had a pop of 400, now it's over 10k, I'm ready to move again to a less populated place. Freakin yuppy city folk moving in "ohh I want to pave our dirt road!" "Ohh those horses stink" and on and on.. Then move to some other area that has all that # dumb a**! We moved here TO GET AWAY FROM THAT SH*T. Our town is literally being ruined by the yuppy morons who need all the stuff you talk about.

It's no different than the people who live off grid in N Canada, or Alaska or whatever. If you have barely there population you aren't gonna have access to big services. Also a lot of the small town USA places have at least one "Hometown Doctor" who love the town and came back and open a clinic or some such.

But again most in those places choose to be. The lack of services is paid off by the peace and quiet and not having to lock your doors, and knowing everyone in town and not being bothered by a**holes who need to tell everyone how to live their lives. I'm older now so have to stay within 30 ish minutes to at least a small hospital. Face it not everyone wants to live near other people. If i had to get in my car to see my nearest neighbor I'd be a seriously happy gal heh.

So honestly you have no clue wtf you're talking about for the most part. Wyoming, Montana Idaho and a lot of other areas in the US are VERY rural by design and the will of the people who live there. Obviously there are some areas this doesn't apply and ya wanna know why? Big city jerk offs came in an ruined the places. Water, soil, whatever destruction that make them unlivable anymore. Most who have to leave those small towns probably find a NEW small town to live in away from Yuppy jerk offs heh.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join