It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

"Trust Wray"

-Q

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Interesting words by POTUS tonight on Hannity. When Hannity asked POTUS about his future plans, instead of talking about future plans, POTUS twice said, "we have a lot to talk about, but tonight is about Rush."

This is what I'd like to hear Candidate Trump say... "We have a lot to talk about. Some things that will seem almost unbelievable. We all have to work together to remove these obstacles and roadblocks, in order to make America Greater Than it's Ever Been Before."

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
FYI - NASA Perseverance touches down on MARS today - tweet on 17th at 17:11 EST:

The #CountdownToMars is on! We can hardly believe that the @NASAPersevere rover is just ONE day from touching down in Jezero Crater.
Party popper

No one has set foot in the crater, but we have some ideas of what to expect thanks to Lake Salda in #Turkey.
Rocket

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
FYI #2 - Huber giving advance warning of new personal twitter account from March 1st: tweet

Please join me on my new personal account @John_W_Huber which will go fully active on March 1. Don’t be confused with the imposter account of “Undercover Huber”@JohnWHuber (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so they say).

Seems odd to give a forewarning of a personal account change?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

March 1 is also the rallying day for Americans to go mask and social distance free. Also our youngest’s 3rd birthday. I wonder if March 1 is symbolic end to dark winter?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Anderson Cooper: What’s it like living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

Biden: "I wake up every morning, look at Jill, and say where the hell are we?"

twitter.com...

The sad part is, I honestly believe Biden is probably this far gone, mentally.

So, you aren't entertaining this is a double and the script says act stupid on camera so the public thinks your nuts and the Dems put you in anyway?

My inner Sherlock Holmes is telling me this is still on the table "no matter how improbable it may seem. You cannot exclude any detail until is has been eliminated as evidence".

Since the evidence is piling in that this could be a movie to show the public how bad it really is without having an open civil war with lots of blood, we need to consider this not being eliminated yet. That seem so logical to my mindset. And I am not trying to be mean spirited with you if it comes off that way.

edit on 18-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I’ve been around the world. Been to every US state but 4.

Even lived in third world country for years.

The only places I’ve seen that look like third world countries are parts of our big cities.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: TheRaxVirus
If the only thing you have in your life worth celebrating is someone else's death--especially the death of someone you don't even personally know then you don't have much of a life

2nd

My mom, like so many of you I am sure, said if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. Dad said those that hate you can't stand it when you treat them nice, and in practice I find that to be true. Being kind to those who hate you might shape their life later I have realized when they ask why I didn't just be mean back. I try not to ridicule those I disagree but I will sure point out things that they should reconsider if I can.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: Justoneman

They can literally use the smell thing as the old witch test:

Lost your smell? You have Covid, take him away.
Smell something? You are delusional, take him away.

Creepy but apparently true.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
sorry but I met with him for over 8 hours on two separate occasions.

He was a piece of crap.

Sorry to break the news.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

I've met him too.
Between you and him...he's not the one full of crap.

I love you guys, but I never ever liked him because he went all attack with mean spirited stuff that turns out was SPOT ON, I know.

He was trying to shock us and he shocked me into not listening. I didn't loathe him but I thought he was divisive at a bad time. But now, I would agree he had a good message of warnings. My happy spirited personality can't handle a lot of mean spirited discussions that I volunteer to listen too very close. But you can see I do love my COTUS freedoms and he did too.

RIP Rush Limbaugh!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

40 DAYS/40 NIGHTS = BIBLICAL

40 days and 40 nights: What the Bible can teach us about quarantine

11 POSTS = FLOOD
- Flood unstoppable
- The flood is coming.
- Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
- FBI accidentally deletes texts?
- No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
- Shall we play a game?
- RAPID FIRE.
- 'Flood is coming'
- Nothing can stop what is coming.
- Nothing.
- Slow drip > Flood
- Sound familiar?
- Sometimes a leak turns into a flood.

@ghostezra ties to NSA message?
Before : Nothing happened with Noah for a bit, then it poured.
After : 1125 - It's happening

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
rumble.com...

X22 is really good from yesterday.

He mentions the phrase “Above Top Secret” is mentioned and emphasized at 30:22/23 in reference to the previously mentioned Newsweek article.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

This technology works.

It was used in mkultra.

It was used by army. They brought in/consulted with Monroe himself.

Used in what became the remote viewing wing.

Used in black programs by the owl cult with no names.

Very now and again you can find it uploaded to YouTube for free.

Sometimes you can find cds on eBay for reasonable prices otherwise it’s hundreds of dollars.

Very powerful technology.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Apparently censorship has gone full throttle Reich mode...🔥

"Facebook has also banned the ENTIRE WORLD from getting Australian news content."

twitter.com...

I'm not on FB but this is nuts!

SO what would have caused this? Any story in particular?

I would say neverminded since I saw the anti-covid story you posted, but is it really that simple to be "canceled"?

So anybody know what color the vaccine is suppose to be? I found out that it's clear until it is mixed with oxygen, then it turns milky in color, but if it's brownish in color it's not going to work. The thing is I've witnessed the clear stuff being given to a few local politicians, and some homeless getting the brown stuff. On the news I've seen the milky colored vaccine. SO to me it looks like there's an "Us", "Them" and don't talk about the elites vaccine being given out.

Interesting!
Thank you for that info!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PokeyJoe

One word: Propane

Well, where does he go?

Lowes/Home Depot propane heaters! I have one. One isn't enough either.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: carewemust

Why the hell is Joe Biden striving so hard for Republican support, when Democrats have the majority (House/Senate) and he has 100% support from Democrats for the $1.9 Trillion Covid relief/stimulus package?

Biden White House memo reveals strategy to pressure Republicans on COVID relief.

As Biden struggles to earn Republican support, advisers signal new messaging.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

The Deep State is functioning just fine.

This article is a step toward shifting blame away from Joe. The message here is that the evil Republicans are to blame for Joe not making good on his promise to send out $2000 stimulus debt vouchers on Day 1 of his administration. Joe needs to apply pressure to them. Why? Obvious inference is they aren't going along with the $2000 stimulus debt voucher plan. Mean old Republicans.

See how easy it is to build a narrative from the ground up?

The RINO"s will make sure they have enough support and still fake like the other R's who are up for reelection are about the needs of the American people, the COTUS, and even love of DJT so we won't get primary their specific ass out. " Mind games forever " John Lennon wrote.

edit on 18-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hope things soon improve, did search aroundn for Camp heters etc. found none - will post in a tick - that gives out heat from sides and top, maybe ok for warmth and maybe a coffee or two or Food,.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The RINO"s will make sure they have enough support and still fake like the other R's who are up for reelection are about the needs of the American people, the COTUS, and even love of DJT so we won't get primary their specific ass out. " Mind games forever " John Lennon wrote.

It is heart warming to know there are others who have caught on to the games they play. I think Joe will eventually get a stimulus package signed; the personal debt vouchers won't be the $2000 he promised the voters, and there will be even more anti-MAGA pork than the last one.

The reason the administration and their MSM lapdogs are running this narrative is because--if you pay attention to left-wing posts at sites like reddit, twitter, facebook--young Biden voters are suddenly unhappy and regret voting him in. Couple the lack of delivery on the stimulus debt vouchers with the news yesterday that Joe has rejected a Pelosi/Schumer $50k student loan one-time forgiveness plan (also one of his big promised payoffs to the woke kids).

The parasite class is in damage control mode all the way around.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard
I believe Biden is talking about a $10k forgiveness amount. If that’s the case, then every persons, past, current and future who paid into a college/trade school should get that amount, even if they didn’t graduate.

It’s not our fault these kids took on huge student debts with promises of high paying jobs only to be smacked up side the head with reality.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Have a watch of this Russian documentary (You'll get used to the google translation) called Kozyrev Mirrors....fascinating and scary at the same time.....

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join