It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It's called "music".

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Darwinpilled...

Texas mayor who wrote 'only the strong will survive' amid deadly winter storm says he has resigned

COLORADO CITY, Texas – The mayor of Colorado City, Texas, says he has resigned amid a controversy over a Facebook post in which he said it is not the local government's responsibility to support residents in the wake of catastrophic weather and power outages this week.

In the since-deleted post, Tim Boyd said he was going to "hurt some feelings" and proceeded to chastise "lazy" people "looking for a damn handout."

I have a big genny that is hooked inline to my house shore power and piped underground to my 500 Gal propane tank. Power cuts off and genny kicks ON after 5 seconds. Powers my whole house including AC in summer. Runs an auto self-test weekly and sends report to my phone or email.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I see you translated my words correctly. People stepping down by choice? I recall how Art Bell lost his job. And it hasn't escaped my attention as to who is the backbone of the electron... And they better be sitting in on that hearing, Friday.

You seem to think corruption was invented when the internet came on scene. Yes, the things you share are inhuman, vulgar. And that is the way its been for the last 10,000 years! Men being inhuman to one another, fighting, hating raping, murder. The amount of pain and suffering is unbelievable, uncountable. Un measurable.

But you are wrong that "They" view us as peasants. They view us as cattle, sheep to be herded to the slaughter! That is unless you happen to be talented enough to become a sheep herder in their service.

What is the difference between arrest, and capture? You do not arrest a enemy combatant, you capture.
You arrest human beings, you catch, animals........... And you know your judicial system is owned by animals when they catch, and release........

The links? Par.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

Mirrors are Reflective

So are snow covered mountains... I'm told..

We all, grow old together..

Love the bango.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Music can play a pivotal role but there's so much more to it than that. I hope people will start catching on to the realization that we have so much more power and control over this reality than what we've been led to believe. We don't need their money or their "technology" or their infrastructures to function and we sure as hell don't need their militaries or their "healthcare" or their governance to survive. We didn't come here to be anybody's b/tch
edit on 17-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Sorry about that. I don't know how I got you and that other poster confused.

Reagan Battalion
@ReaganBattalion

BREAKING
The US Attorney in Brooklyn in collaboration with the FBI has launched an investigation into @NYGovCuomo’s role in the thousands of deaths at NY nursing homes and the subsequent cover-up

I don't take much in life personally anymore. I appreciate the apology but it wasn't necessary, I saw into your heart.

But now that you mention it, it was a good thing to self reflect. And that, I can thank you for.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Bill Gates: Third Shot May Be Needed to Combat Coronavirus Variants

With more than 40 million Americans having received at least the first dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, a third dose may be needed to prevent the spread of new variants of the disease, Bill Gates told CBS News Tuesday.

U.S. vaccine companies are looking at making modifications, which Gates refers to as “tuning.”

People who have had two shots may need to get a third shot and people who have not yet been vaccinated would need the modified vaccine, explained Gates.

"Tuning"?? Performance tuning? Multiple meanings but this tuning flashed in my mind...
Tuning, a psychokinetic ability in the film Dark City (1998)...Commence the tuning.

432 DNA Tuning and the Nazi-ization of Music:
Not Quite Music to My Ears (An Intro to “Nazi-Rockefeller Tuning”) (article has copyright restrictions)

Anyone ever watch I, Claudius, 1976 BBC series on the history of the Roman Empire as experienced by one of its rulers. According to Gates it's a must watch.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Interesting words by POTUS tonight on Hannity. When Hannity asked POTUS about his future plans, instead of talking about future plans, POTUS twice said, "we have a lot to talk about, but tonight is about Rush."

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBritish

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This would be hilarious if it wasn’t t so goddam sad and draconian. So FB is trying today they understand the Australian laws better than the Australians who created them? I still do not understand the underlying issue. What is the real problem here?

It's not actually a law yet as it's still in front of a Senate Committee and here's a link to a news article about it.
US Government is asking Australia to back off.

www.abc.net.au...

SHTF in Australia over Facebook - banning Government sites like the Bureau of Meteorology.
Getting smashed by media.

www.news.com.au... a8a9b8d8cd568

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Gates looks like such a creep. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that thing. He probably isn't even human... I bet he's a HET

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So DJT tweeted that Cuomo was killing people, purposefully, with his actions. Then Cuomo goons went into panic and double down on the lies. Later said goon reveals she/they lied to protect themselves and to avoid DJT being right about DJT knew all along.

Cuomo threatens Democrat Ron Kim over nursing home scandal: ‘You will be destroyed’

Assemblyman Ron Kim — whose uncle died of the coronavirus in a nursing home — said Wednesday that he got a phone call from the fellow-Democrat governor on the night of Feb. 11 that quickly turned dark, with Cuomo ultimately warning, “You have not seen my wrath.”

In the meantime, folks who lost family, or didn't get to see family etc. over the Cuomo elderly purge to rig the covid numbers to destroy DJT are confused and upset. Rightfully so. A few of us are saying a very grim and unwanted "We told you so".

DJT never "colluded" with Russia and never withheld aid from Ukriane and never demanded Antifa storm the capital, but calls for his head were endless. Cuomo actually signed orders that led to deaths which helped him claim DJT killed people due to inaction AND, AND, AND, earned him an Emmy and he's still the golden child.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

SHTF in Australia over Facebook - banning Government sites like the Bureau of Meteorology.

Sorry, looks like link didn't copy across.

edit on Thu Feb 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Sorry, looks like link didn't copy - IT nube I am.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Thanks for the tips and the PM. Now they’ve transitioned to keeping the power on for 4-5 hour intervals and then cutting it off again. I honestly don’t know which way is worse. I get more and more pissed every time they cut it off. 10:00 pm sharp it was lights out tonight.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Sorry, looks like link didn't copy - IT nube I am.

Here are some substitutes.

www.governmentnews.com.au...
mixmaxmatch.com...
looks like they are being taken down..
edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago34210 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago35210 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes, I've been leaning that way. He's a Messiah complex megalomaniac that only sees world domination no matter the cost.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

There's a lot about this world we don't understand yet, but soon. Was thinking about this movie earlier then you mentioned it.

Other movies I've seen in the past 20 like vanilla sky and bandersnatch are "telling".

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

ANOTHER KEY PIECE:
New Comey Email Raises Additional Questions About His Use & Defense of The Steele Dossier
- Jan 12, 2017 - JC Email to Clapper vs PAGE FISA renewal #1
- NEW EYES: Graham questions JC on Russia Investigation - Sept 30, 2020

[1:00]
- JC proud of Crossfire Hurricane investigation
- JC first learns of Steele Dossier end of Sept 2016
[2:30]
- JC confirms DOJ rejected FBI's first attempt at FISA warrant
- 2nd time with Steele Dossier accepted (Oct 21, 2016)
- Horowitz report shows Page told FBI didn't know Russian contact
- Aug 2016 - CIA confirms Page was a source / doctored by Clinesmith
- Oct 2016 - JC signs certification, but doesn't know who prepared it
[9:15]
- Jan 12, 2017 - JC signs FISA warrant app renewal #1 on Page
1) IC now knows CS sub-source is suspected Russian spy
2) CS = Trump hater, exaggerates (friendly foreign countries/Ohr)
3) CIA tells FBI that Dossier = internet rumor in Dec 2016 (ICA)
[12:15]
- Jan 2017 - FBI interviews primary subsource & denies validity
- source calls it bar talk, word of mouth, hearsay, grain of salt
- FISA application = source is truthful and cooperative
- JC confirms duty of FBI to inform FISA Court
[18:45]
- Sept 7, 2016 - IC gives email referral to JC and Peter Strokz
- HRC approved plan to use Russian hackers - Team Trump to distract
- Dec 2016 - IC assessed Trump/hookers product of Russian disinformation
- Horowitz report = Russia had infiltrated CS sources

KEY: FBI 1st FISA attempt fails, 2nd attempt with dossier approved
- July 5 = JC announces FBI won't pursue criminal charges against HRC (MYE)
- July 5 = CS first approaches FBI handler about Trump Russia info
- July 22, 2016 = Wikileaks DNC email dump
- July 26, 2016 = Downer to US Embassy (UK) = HRC hack info on GP
*** Urgent, despite Downer meeting GP on May 10, 2016
- July 31, 2016 = PS opens Counterintelligence Crossfire Hurricane

- Sept 7, 2016 = IC emails referral to JC / PS about HRC distraction plan
- late Sept 2016 = JC testifies he first learned of Steele Dossier
- Oct 3, 2016 = FBI Exposed Trump-Russia Investigation Details to CS

- Oct 2016 = With Dossier, DOJ allows FBI to move forward with FISA app
- Oct 21, 2016 = First FISA approved on Page

Page denied knowing Russian DAYS before first FISA 2016

NEW EYES - RE-READ PS-LP TEXTS:
[Sept 23]
- PS-LP discuss Isikoff article = "viewed as intended to influence as well as inform"
- now know CS was source for this article (only Page, nothing about GP)
- U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser & Kremlin

[Sept 30]
- Steve (Laycock?) mentioned Nuland has Trump info from US Ambassador
- PS needs it today as folks traveling OCONUS = Outside Continental US
- Stephen Laycock was FBI Section Chief for Eurasian Counterintelligence
- Nuland ties to "O Reports" / Winer / CS (GP = before CS Rome meet)

[Oct 17]
- PS-LP confirm they knew Page denied knowing Deveykin (source)

[SEPT 30 - OCT 17 = no LP - PS text] = 17 days missing?:
*** Oct 3: FBI team meeting CS in Rome
*** Oct 11: CS met with Kavalec (Deputy Asst. Secretary of State) & Winer
*** Oct 13: Kavalec shares CS meeting notes with Laycock who informs PS

Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession: Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election

Mary Hankey letter to Chairman Ron Johnson - Dec 9, 2020
- Are there any LP-PS text messages during these 17 days?
- Ongoing investigations: possible reason for redactions/missing text?
- When revealed, key details connect & confirm larger picture

Barr Points to the True Culprit—Comey’s FBI Team
edit on 18-2-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join