It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks PFS, MT and ETMN!!

ETA - MT provided me this page on Rush Limbaugh quotes
edit on 17-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Flashback 1991

RIP Rush

edit on 2172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A request...

I guess many outside the U.S. are like me; they've heard Rush Limbaugh was a celebrity and got the medal at the SOTU - but no idea what he did or was famous for!

In the interest of posterity, for those who read the thread in years to come, could someone throw a few paragraphs or links together on Rush? Or maybe link to a decently detailed obituary?

Here's a few...

Rush Limbaugh Biography

Missouri Legend

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thanks PFS!!

ETA - MT provided me this page on Rush Limbaugh quotes

Thank-you for sharing the Rush Limbaugh quotes. I was looking for a video compilation of his greatest moments, but nothing's been produced in the last 6 months. I'm sure there will be, fairly soon.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Guyfriday

Consider that, in the thread early days (TED for short), we heard rumours that DS would run to Australia/New Zealand towards the end. Possibly as a half-way house to Antartica.

Maybe FB is just positioning to throttle news stories of who's run away to there?

Plenty of room for swamp rats here - I'd suggest somewhere in the outback like the Simpson Desert (hot as hell) or maybe Christmas Island - detention centre off the West Australian coast, where we lock up anybody who tries to come in by boat uninvited, for years at a time if need be.
Everybody who comes to Australia at present and it's very limited even for returning citizens has 2 weeks in hotel quarantine, restricted to their room, somewhat like solitary confinement.
New Zealand is even harder to get into.
Perhaps they will just go straight to Antarctica in the depths of winter with any luck.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

When the mask thing was floated I said to all who would listen, if this sticks more than three months we screwed. It was mostly met with "meh."

Yesterday I'm walking past the neighborhood coffee shop - naked face as always. A woman sitting outside with her friend drinking coffee freaks out, puts her hand over her face and tells me to put on a mask as I approach. This sort of thing has no impact on me at all. Nor do I respond to this sort of nonsense.

So there she was, out, with no mask on her face, enjoying herself, and she wants ME to alleviate her irrational fear so she can drink naked face. Folks who know me know this will never happen, for people I know or strangers - your fear is your own problem. All of which makes this a world I no longer understand.

Now, for folks who think my concern about the three months was irrational, childish, conspiracy oriented, and chicken littleish.

Consider the above. People 30 and under have no idea why folks gladly remove their shoes to get on a plane. None. One guy, one absurd fictitious story, and the next generation is doing as they are told. One more generation and the new story will be shoes are removed out of respect for people of color and those with gender fluidity feelz issues.

I friend told this story about the Xmas ham. Every year the family cut the back end off the ham. It was tradition. Finally, decades into the tradition, someone finally asked the matriarch of the family what the significance of the Xmas ham mutilation effort was. The answer? The oven was too small, the back was cut off to get it to fit.

It isn't hard to manipulate humans into these sorts of changes. Only a moron requires a "study" to demonstrate what is perfectly obvious to everyone with eyes to see. I'd estimate that in my lifetime I have said "were you aware...?" thousands of times to people. The most common answer? "No, no one ever mentioned it before you."

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mirrors are Reflective

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Is Haspel the target or the bait?

edit on 17-2-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, I knew that. The demo scene looked eerily familiar.

AOC is comedy gold!😂🤣🤡

twitter.com...

She makes it sound like a threat.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, I knew that. The demo scene looked eerily familiar.

AOC is comedy gold!😂🤣🤡

twitter.com...

I’ll add that the digital circuitry pervading the grid at every junction
adds frailty to the system. The more sophisticated the design, the more
easily provoked and catastrophic the failure. This sensitivity required
for comprehensive quantifying input everywhere and in ways few can conceive,
are accidents waiting to happen. Sometimes a slow moving but heavy truck
makes contact with a utility pole, and bam, hundreds if not thousands of smart meters
erupt into flame. This happens, and is not widely announced.

Smart meters are sensitive to whatever they were designed to be sensitive to.
Smart meters do not respond well to shock. This is just one example of a ‘node’
comprising the grid. Though I am hardly versed in electronics, I wager that
digital equipment is rife throughout the grid. The water no longer flows.
It is being dispensed, held under pressure, and sprayed, at anything that shines.
Spikes in Hz value are a part and parcel for a system straining to find out about
things, at each intersection, and every turn. The water is being modeled
to hold novel wavelength configurations all down the line, programed and kept
to form by blindingly fast computations. Analog is smooth, stupid and sturdy.
Analog systems absorb shock well because there is always an unobstructed
unregulated
intersection to take any excess bleed. Tributaries. Watersheds.
Digital is unnatural and when there’s a strain or shock...it shows. I think it’s as much
an issue of being under-programmed, not enough server or computer hardware
to figure out how to, basically, mimic smooth (analog) delivery during crisis,
as it may be ‘frozen bearings’ at the supply side (generators).

Electricity is very simple and quite predictable.
When the water is held under pressure, and released in
various forms, at a command, then unexpected things happen.

# 1371
edit on 17-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I dunno honestly, i'm pretty sure texas' problems right now come down to their infrastructure just not being setup for the kind of weather they're having. Snow storms and freezing weather are i believe rare or at least not the norm in texas.

I imagine in the end, it just came down to tradeoffs that were made when putting in infrastructure where snow and freezing weather became less of a priority.
edit on 17/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperors_New_Clothes#Use_as_an_idiom

Plot
Two swindlers arrive at the capital city of an emperor who spends lavishly on clothing at the expense of state matters. Posing as weavers, they offer to supply him with magnificent clothes that are invisible to those who are stupid or incompetent. The emperor hires them, and they set up looms and go to work. A succession of officials, and then the emperor himself, visit them to check their progress. Each sees that the looms are empty but pretends otherwise to avoid being thought a fool. Finally, the weavers report that the emperor's suit is finished. They mime dressing him and he sets off in a procession before the whole city. The townsfolk uncomfortably go along with the pretense, not wanting to appear inept or stupid, until a child blurts out that the emperor is wearing nothing at all. The people then realize that everyone has been fooled. Although startled, the emperor continues the procession, walking more proudly than ever.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I dunno honestly, i'm pretty sure texas' problems right now come down to their infrastructure just not being setup for the kind of weather they're having. Snow storms and freezing weather are i believe rare or at least not the norm in texas.

I imagine in the end, it just came down to tradeoffs that were made when putting in infrastructure where snow and freezing weather became less of a priority.

That is entirely possible, but shock is shock.
Think ‘strain’. They are attempting, by having decisions made
at every node, to out run lightning. It isn’t that the system isn’t quite fast enough.
It may be that the system makes bad decisions. You don’t take your expensive
(sensitive) pocket sized ham radio gear to places where there is likely to be
a strong rf signal. The front end gets blown out. The grid is using sensitive
(and therefore fragile) hardware. Failure means failure to contain something
of extreme force
and electricity is fast.

# 1372

edit on 17-2-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Got to somewhat disagree with this premise as lived there in 89' freeze and never had power issues and infrastructure was very robust as 20 years there I cant remember any outage longer than 15-20 minutes with Texas T-Storms, Tornadic weather and many Ice Storms.

The part I do agree on is second sentence but for reasons of inserting investors and middle men which sucked up resources that should have went to system improvements - too many hands in the pot! equaled a system adequate for normality which rarely exists for long. Bad Policy, Bad Politics and Bad Planning all combined.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

As Juan O Savin said in his interview of February 13, if you can't see what's been happening around the world for the last many years, you are not looking hard enough.

If you believe that Zucker and Bezos both "stepped down," then you, mr/ms "conspiracy theorist" need to step up your game. Seriously? Zucker played a pivotal role in the MSM campaign against Trump (or collusion to alter election outcome) and Bezos banned Parler, completely overstepping his boundaries, as did Jack Dorsey, just a matter of time. CEOs are not actors unto themselves, they are serving someone.

Let's all recall that Steve Jobs was OUSTED, unceremoniously, from Apple Computer. Why? Because it got to big for him and it was taken away. I worked for a very profitable software company in the 80s, same thing happened, investors came in, founder was kicked out in less then a year and the company went huge and ultimately absorbed by Apple.

These are not unheard of situations and managing perception is what it is all about. That is what the largest PR firms in the world get paid millions for. And they work with ad agencies who work with the client and the production crew, studios, etc and you have one big happy family creating the image they want us to see...BBDO, Leo Burnett, DD Needham, CNN, Amazon Studios, Weinstein, Alphabet (right in froont of our eyes), Universal Studios/Sports/Music etc, Disney, and on and on...

AND, they are responsible for the abuse of children. Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney were given speed and sleeping pills as child actors so that they could perform on schedule - I mean, Hello!, Garland's eyes are always popping out of her head. Liza Minnelli talked about this in a doc. late night AMC. And did it end with these two...NOT likely.

There is the well known conspiracy of Boy's Town and if you can't believe Boy's Town occurred, maybe some research is in order. In the meantime, present day affairs, here's some supporting evidence that yet more ugly stuff that had happened is being brought. to. light. And it is ugly, courage it takes to see it.

www.thedailybeast.com...

www.bustle.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

As for arrests, the Vatican is a sovereign nation and they "police" their own. To them, we are peasants. As long as you have to work, that's how it is.

As usual, no one is going to be arrested. The NSA is nothing but controlled opposition. There is no Q plan. 2 U-2 floating around up there. One drone creeping around the east coast. 3 gitmo flights, dedicated, plus lots of c-130s. All normal and routine.. Oh look, pretty lights flashing off in the distance..........

edit on 2/17/2021 by BlissSeeker because: added quote

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you.
Eye to eye on the same page!

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As useful as a few of them would be, I don't mean 20lbs tanks for a BBQ, I mean 100 or 250 gallon tanks.

I use a 250 that lasts for a full year in PA. I have some electric basebord and a coal parlor stove in the basement too. Coal is tricky to use, but better than cord firewood.

My point being that a nice side benefit of propane is it also powers electric generators. Talking about stepping off grid in an emergency, propane does it. You get a $100 vent free wall heater in the basement, if you have one, plus another upstairs and you are good.

Even small tanks are useful since propane won't go bad when stored, like gas does. It's also kind of hard to get fresh gas with no electric to pump it out of the ground.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

That is entirely possible, but shock is shock.
Think ‘strain’. They are attempting, by having decisions made
at every node, to out run lightning. It isn’t that the system isn’t quite fast enough.
It may be that the system makes bad decisions. You don’t take your expensive
(sensitive) pocket sized ham radio gear to places where there is likely to be
a strong rf signal. The front end gets blown out. The grid is using sensitive
(and therefore fragile) hardware. Failure means failure to contain something
of extreme force
and electricity is fast.

# 1372

Someone pointed out that Texas is hot as hell most of the year - no issues.

Someone also pointed out this my be more the California 2000 false Enron flag event. Watch for pre planned changes into the power structure to "protect Texas against future..." shortly.

Cries from worried people demanding something be done, and that be done will be higher prices and worse. CA went effing bust over the Enron scam, never recovered. Went from a surplus to deficit for good. Enron's actions took the surplus almost to the dollar, removed the sitting gov. and turned the power situation into a gigantic high priced clusterf.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

A request...

I guess many outside the U.S. are like me; they've heard Rush Limbaugh was a celebrity and got the medal at the SOTU - but no idea what he did or was famous for!

In the interest of posterity, for those who read the thread in years to come, could someone throw a few paragraphs or links together on Rush? Or maybe link to a decently detailed obituary?

One thing to know about Rush, is this represents the passing of an era in legacy media; terrestrial talk radio.

Not being a fan nor consumer, I can't really say it's a dead genre, and blogfeeds are just a variation on a theme, but Rush was decidedly an old timer who stuck to his guns.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

HAVE SENT POST

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join