It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wtf are you getting at No Such Agency?

this is way too ominous sounding

They phrased the twaet like on purpose IMO

For the next #40Days, many Americans will reflect on their faith and participate in self-examination practices in preparation for Easter. While these days can prove challenging, NSA remains on mission in defense of the nation — 24/7.

Off the top of my head, Easter is the resurrection. Is someone going to make a miraculous return?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Anderson Cooper: What’s it like living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

Biden: "I wake up every morning, look at Jill, and say where the hell are we?"

twitter.com...

The sad part is, I honestly believe Biden is probably this far gone, mentally.

Why the hell is Joe Biden striving so hard for Republican support, when Democrats have the majority (House/Senate) and he has 100% support from Democrats for the $1.9 Trillion Covid relief/stimulus package?

Biden White House memo reveals strategy to pressure Republicans on COVID relief.

As Biden struggles to earn Republican support, advisers signal new messaging.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

Another indicator that the Biden Administration is not functioning properly.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

JFK jr ?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Or that the Biden Administration is not really in charge, or if they know Dems stole the election and could be kicked out being replaced with "the other party".

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What if you don't have a smart phone? What if you can't afford one? What if you lose it? What if it breaks but you can't go to the shop to get it fixed or replaced because you need to show your Covid ID passport to enter the shop?

Best alternative is just pop (jab) a little Nanochip in everyone. Problem solved. Digital ID or ID2020, a quantum-dot-tattoo by Baal Gates & Co. The human body becomes part of IoT family for monitoring and the gradual transformation to transhuman and eventually neuro-Linked to satellites becoming part of the Borg empire.

"The first stage will be to augment our hundred trillion very slow interneuronal connections with high-speed virtual connections via nanorobot communication. This will provide us with the opportunity to greatly boost our pattern-recognition abilities..."
- Ray Kurzweil (The Singularity Is Near, pg 316)

You know it's coming and this will create the great divide of Have's & Have-nots. Breakaway 'human' civilizations vs The hybrids free of whiteness. Crazy times are coming. How much succeeds from the Davos crowd vs fails who knows but, the more that it is exposed despite all the censorship and seeps into the public consciousness the better chance much of their plan will fail. Least that is my hope as the boiling frog is starting to get hot.

HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

HILLARY CLINTON: You guys are the first to realize that I’m really not even a human being. I was constructed in a garage in Palo Alto a very long time ago. People think that, you know, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, they created it. Oh no. I mean, a man whose name shall remain nameless created me in his garage.

“The weirdest thing about me is that I don’t sweat.”

Course, everybody at the time took that jokingly. More recently who said adamantly in an interview, "I do not sweat"? Prince Andrew.

DARPA Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR): Profusa Implantable Biosensors - COL Matt Hepburn (2.5 min)
Lactate Sensors for Continuous Physiological Monitoring. Remember when this stuff was conspiracy theory.😳 Look up lipid nanoparticles (Pfizer) hydrogel & biosensors and swabs laced with 'SmartDust' borne out of RAND Corp.

Our Future Without Privacy - Dystopian Short Film (10 min)

"In the year 2084, a government agent chooses to go without his mandated phone. This begins to open his eyes as he learns the consequences of speaking out against the surveillance state he is living in."

We're all living in a poorly scripted fabricated fairy tale (that many wish to stay in their pod) that some just can't see and remain seduced under TDS, in their own prison where everything seems fine, the water is warm, c'mon and join us.🙄

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yawn.
Enjoy your hate. It won't last forever. You will have to atone for the way you have celebrated in a man's death.

I couldn't even imagine celebrating someone being ravaged by cancer. Absolutely contemptible.

You might be on the wrong war path, but since you bring it up, I will self reflect for your benefit.

Any hate that may be in my own heart, is not mine. It was covertly placed there by a system I had no control over for the majority of my life. It is an emotion that must be taught, for it was never there in the beginning.

In as far as my personal judgment day, like everyone else playing in this Truman Show, it will come. I have no fear of standing in the light and see my record displayed for all to see. For all to judge me. Nothing will be hidden. And if no one knows me after this, I will accept what will come. I know my heart is not pure, and I have made many mistakes and even carry some shame. But the one thing I can say is, I did the best I could, with what I had. At the very least, I have a heart that can have its contents judged, unlike some..........

Now, could you please point out, specifically, what your going on about??

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Yea, I took it as agency trolling Christians on Ash Wednesday...a reminder of human mortality.

I think they're saying that over the next 40 days many Americans are going to be forced to re-examine their beliefs. It's an interesting way to code a communication. Gov agencies shouldn't be in the business of sending out religious themed tweets. I can understand holidays and the like, but not for things like lent. This is a nod to we Q peeps, imo. I believe the fun is about to begin. Or, at least, I sure hope so. Two days from now Biden's EOs go into effect. Something needs to happen soon. I think they're pointing at this with that tweet.

Mathematically Impossible unless by design.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

One word: Propane

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why the hell is Joe Biden striving so hard for Republican support, when Democrats have the majority (House/Senate) and he has 100% support from Democrats for the $1.9 Trillion Covid relief/stimulus package?

Biden White House memo reveals strategy to pressure Republicans on COVID relief.

As Biden struggles to earn Republican support, advisers signal new messaging.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

The Deep State is functioning just fine.

This article is a step toward shifting blame away from Joe. The message here is that the evil Republicans are to blame for Joe not making good on his promise to send out $2000 stimulus debt vouchers on Day 1 of his administration. Joe needs to apply pressure to them. Why? Obvious inference is they aren't going along with the $2000 stimulus debt voucher plan. Mean old Republicans.

See how easy it is to build a narrative from the ground up?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yawn.
Enjoy your hate. It won't last forever. You will have to atone for the way you have celebrated in a man's death.

I couldn't even imagine celebrating someone being ravaged by cancer. Absolutely contemptible.

You might be on the wrong war path, but since you bring it up, I will self reflect for your benefit.

Any hate that may be in my own heart, is not mine. It was covertly placed there by a system I had no control over for the majority of my life. It is an emotion that must be taught, for it was never there in the beginning.

In as far as my personal judgment day, like everyone else playing in this Truman Show, it will come. I have no fear of standing in the light and see my record displayed for all to see. For all to judge me. Nothing will be hidden. And if no one knows me after this, I will accept what will come. I know my heart is not pure, and I have made many mistakes and even carry some shame. But the one thing I can say is, I did the best I could, with what I had. At the very least, I have a heart that can have its contents judged, unlike some..........

Now, could you please point out, specifically, what your going on about??

I'm guessing that PFS meant to direct that comment to the bot that was celebrating the death of Rush Limbaugh. At least that's how I see this.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Most truth is said in jest. With the Democrat cloning rumors out there I think this may not be too far off from the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Four words:

Completely sold out everywhere.

Also, this is south Texas. It’s been 70 degrees plus almost every day this winter. Stuff like this is not supposed to happen here. It’s truly a “Black Swan event”. It’s crazy. Just when you think you know what’s up, Mother Nature comes along and shows you just how insignificant you really are.

Hell, we’re starting to run out of regular gas here now as well. A friend of mine waited in line for an hour at the H.E.B. Gas station today, only to discover they were out of gas as they got to the pump.

Honestly guys, I don’t think this area can collectively handle another day or 2 of this madness. Power went out at 2 AM SUNDAY, and I’m currently sitting on my couch with no electricity still. It comes on in spurts but I’d say I’ve had lights for a total of 10 hours in the past 3 days.
edit on 17-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Looks like POTUS will be on FOX, OANN, and NewsMax tonight.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Apparently censorship has gone full throttle Reich mode...🔥

"Facebook has also banned the ENTIRE WORLD from getting Australian news content."

twitter.com...

I'm not on FB but this is nuts!

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This would be hilarious if it wasn’t t so goddam sad and draconian. So FB is trying today they understand the Australian laws better than the Australians who created them? I still do not understand the underlying issue. What is the real problem here?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Any one have contact with Dan Bongino? Looks like a scam on FB about giving away money. Dan likes a post of yours, sends to a link, you "Register", and 24 hours later get 10 grand. Sounds lagit to me lol Yea, I got picked, but I wasn't born yesterday. So, if anyone has contact with Dan please let him know so this can get shut down before anyone gets hurt...

www.facebook.com... 695078331940/?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDoxMDE1Nzk2MjE3NTQwMjM3N180MzMwMjgwNTEzMDE0OTA%3D
edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1824 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Gates' is getting worried the Aussie news is detracting from his globalist narrative.

Critics Must Be Silenced for Billionaires to Keep Profiting From Pandemic - By Robert F. Kennedy Jr. beating the war drum.

Gates used millions in grants to transform the once proudly unbridled The Guardian into his personal newsletter. With $250 million, he purchased immunity from criticism by news operations like the BBC, NBC, Al Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, Univision, Medium, the Financial Times, The Atlantic, the Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde and the Center for Investigative Reporting.

Nobody ever asks Gates or his mini-me, Tony Fauci, why they chose to spend tens of billions in taxpayer dollars on speculative vaccines and zero dollars investigating the many off-the-shelf, off-patent medications that have demonstrated extraordinary success in the hands of private doctors — medications that might have ended the pandemic a year ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So...time to start spamming australian news all over facebook?

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Apparently censorship has gone full throttle Reich mode...🔥

"Facebook has also banned the ENTIRE WORLD from getting Australian news content."

twitter.com...

I'm not on FB but this is nuts!

SO what would have caused this? Any story in particular?

I would say neverminded since I saw the anti-covid story you posted, but is it really that simple to be "canceled"?

So anybody know what color the vaccine is suppose to be? I found out that it's clear until it is mixed with oxygen, then it turns milky in color, but if it's brownish in color it's not going to work. The thing is I've witnessed the clear stuff being given to a few local politicians, and some homeless getting the brown stuff. On the news I've seen the milky colored vaccine. SO to me it looks like there's an "Us", "Them" and don't talk about the elites vaccine being given out.
edit on 17-2-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: dashen

Yea, I took it as agency trolling Christians on Ash Wednesday...a reminder of human mortality.

I think they're saying that over the next 40 days many Americans are going to be forced to re-examine their beliefs. It's an interesting way to code a communication. Gov agencies shouldn't be in the business of sending out religious themed tweets. I can understand holidays and the like, but not for things like lent. This is a nod to we Q peeps, imo. I believe the fun is about to begin. Or, at least, I sure hope so. Two days from now Biden's EOs go into effect. Something needs to happen soon. I think they're pointing at this with that tweet.

Mathematically Impossible unless by design.

Just an add that Easter is April 4, 3-year delta of post.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join