It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Guessing people panicked.

Tell people they may loose something and they worship it while they can.

They ask for 62 degrees on thermostats, they probably got cranked right up instead.

Sheep don't give way.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

....but it's not a bribe, it's a "prize".

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, if we build on doobydoll's Parting the Waters analogy, with the Waters being "We the People" who reunite to drown out the Pharoahs after the Jews/Israel have divided the waters, then:

Saving Israel for last is analgous to the waters cutting off, for ever, the Pharoahs from God's chosen?

As Water = information, this is also a metaphor for drowning out the MSM by moving to an Internet v2 - which they are simply not granted access to?

Thank-you sir. Sounds like Q was referring to a distant event or set of occurrences.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Death bloom?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
RNA DNA Modifiers. Watch Fauxci's attempt at lying.

Also note the hilarious inadvertent reveal of Clone-bot Zuck through the appearance of original Zuck.

Okeefe was on Timcast this evening. He showed up 30 minutes late, but yeah...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
India. They are controlled by India.

web.archive.org...://www.statecounsellor.gov.mm/en/node/344

tinyurl.com...

It’s been wiped off the web, but is still on the wayback machine.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Myanmar martial law and deposing of the Central Bank governor:

I decided to check posts #135 to #138 of Rothschild owned Central Banks and found that Myanmar is not on the list!

It is not under Burma or Republic of the Union of Myanmar either!

Worth noting that two countries in those posts have their names miss-spelt; Phillipines and Cameroon.
I wonder if they'll be the next 2 to fall?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You gotta be kidding me!!

COVID-19 Could Increase Dementia, Other Brain Disorders for Decades to Come

Research that starts with observations at early stages of the disease could be "an excellent opportunity" to increase understanding of chronic fatigue syndrome and other brain diseases, says Nath. But, he warns, insights won't necessarily come easy. "Look at Alzheimer's, we put billions of dollars in it every year, we've been studying it for decades, and we don't even know how to diagnose the disease, let alone treat it," he says. "Cracking neurological disease is not an easy task. It takes time."

Right, we'll all become like Joe...the new normal.πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The Philippines have been standing up to China. They have laws about foreign business ownership specifically to stop Chinese companies from taking over, they have foreign property ownership laws mostly targetted against foreign Chinese buyers. The Chinese have been pushing into their territory.

Their president seems to be a target by the big corporate media. He removed a large corporate propaganda outlet from his country and our media painted him like some kind of monster. He's been targetting corruption in the country, cracking down on organized crime and terrorists and even threatened to declare war on canada if we kept shipping their country our garbage.

I don't personally agree with a bunch of the things their president has done, i've argued a lot with a friend of mine over this, she supports him pretty whole heartedly but honestly, she opened my eyes to a lot of the work he's done removing corporate corruption from their country. He's trying to give some power back to the people there. The corruption there though is so deep that it's almost impossible and the level of violence used to continue the corruption is over the top.

Her friend's father was decapitated by machine gun at night in his bed by terrorists supported by foreign corporations for openly supporting the president there. He was a mayor in a small town. Yet all you see from our media about their president is the kind of crap you heard about trump for years.

That's why those drone comments from reporters is more terrifying than Americans realize. There's countries where you will literally be decapitated in your bed because you support a president that supports the people.
edit on 16/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

A Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid and Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I remember that ish from when I was a young kid, but still can't make heads nor tails of it. Written by Ian Flemming is a odd surprise.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Joe and the banana = LOL

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
OMFG!

Biden literally just said in his "town hall" that black people in rural and urban areas don't know how to use the internet to register for the vaccine appointments. LOL.

Sure enough. The decades of affiliating with racists isn't easy to erase..

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
And the crowd applauds the racist reply.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think a particularly worded petition sent through the proper channels could help plug in the light bulb...

I would personally insist that public office/serving the public would be without a salary, doing what ya love because it's not about the money...Trump proved it is possible. If can't manage own family budget, got no business handling gov funding.

Forgo health insurance not extended to tax payers.

Examples of conflicts of interest in petitions, yeah.
πŸ”ŒπŸ’‘β€πŸ‘

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

You're 100 percent right about that. This ordeal has definitely shown me just how soft we all are, and how dependent I am on the government to take care of me. It is not a good feeling.

My Indian in laws are teaching their extended white family members to be prepared to eat off the land and be self sufficient. Their prophets foretold of a time that is coming soon where it will be the most important skill set, self sufficiency. Granted when the local Electric company does a frickin Lucy football trick on Charlie, you are stuck. I have a generator but that has to have fuel. Looking at solar ones that are way more expensive but no fuel costs.

On a good note for once, I saw a study saying ice covered solar panels still produce electricity.

But again it must be stated there is still NO excuse for lack of needed production because of laws. The masters want us to suffer AND to have it all for themselves while laughing in our face.. That sounds like an evil Duchy of the medieval period.

edit on 17-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Caled

The Philippines have been standing up to China. They have laws about foreign business ownership specifically to stop Chinese companies from taking over, they have foreign property ownership laws mostly targetted against foreign Chinese buyers. The Chinese have been pushing into their territory.

Actually, I live in the Philippines. The laws against foreign land and business ownership are universal (not allowed to own more than 49% of any corporation, and not allowed to privately own land unless it is in your native born spouse's name, or see corporation law above), not just for the Chinese.

I don't disagree with you that Duterte loves his country and his people and is doing his best (in his mind) to protect them and their interests, but he is also very anti-American (somewhat for personal reasons if you know his history).

The problem is with the constant capitulation to China. Recently Duterte commented that it will cost US a dear price to get our troops back to the bases we ran for years to protect not only US interests, but Filipino interests since WWII. It was closed in 1991ish following the Pinatubo eruption when then Philippine govt demanded more money (look up Aquino).

The recent incursions into the South China Sea and the lack of response by the Philippines is a sign of weakness and possible surrender to China's long term goal of total control of what are international shipping lanes and an afront to maritime law. Duterte is a bit too dependent on China, and I bet that when China comes for Taiwan, that they will wake up, but by then it could be too late.

What does this have to do with this thread??
Globalism and the shift of power from free nations to that of communist regimes such as China with a past steeped in trafficking of not only drugs like fentynal, but in people as well...

That said, I don't claim to be an expert just because I live here, but I work here and get alot of the local sentiment from Filipino associates as well as family.

Thanks for reading my comment. Carry on.
edit on 17-2-2021 by defuntion because: sp

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I'm no doctor so I can't give the mechanics of spreading a respiratory illness into the brain without a medical degree, nor do I write articles for Newsweek.

Surely organ failure would precede brain "tremors"?

Guess I busted myself not reading the link.😬

eta
How about 70k for Sullivan's snuff recording in the capital?
Takes certain behavioral characteristics to accept payment for such a thing in public eye.

edit on (2/17/2121 by loveguy because: nite y'all

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: panoz77
OMFG!

Biden literally just said in his "town hall" that black people in rural and urban areas don't know how to use the internet to register for the vaccine appointments. LOL.

Sure enough. The decades of affiliating with racists isn't easy to erase..

Nice find! Yep, that's the one.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's almost like we are in the Twilight Zone.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
You gotta be kidding me!!

COVID-19 Could Increase Dementia, Other Brain Disorders for Decades to Come

Research that starts with observations at early stages of the disease could be "an excellent opportunity" to increase understanding of chronic fatigue syndrome and other brain diseases, says Nath. But, he warns, insights won't necessarily come easy. "Look at Alzheimer's, we put billions of dollars in it every year, we've been studying it for decades, and we don't even know how to diagnose the disease, let alone treat it," he says. "Cracking neurological disease is not an easy task. It takes time."

Right, we'll all become like Joe...the new normal.πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I'm fully prepared to believe this is a soft awakening to the long term implications of the vaccine and not covid itself. Modifying DNA and RNA seems to be right up that alley.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join