It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
PJ? Please tell me this isn't you, is it?

Twitter

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There is a lot of strangeness in this brief video of Joe Biden leaving the White House enroute to Milwaukee for a CNN Town Hall. Looks like he's running on fumes, doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks for the support, CM. Much appreciated. And thanks to everyone else in this thread for allowing me to vent. It’s been a very stressful situation.

You got to give the local State Gov hell PJ. There is not ONE REASON that Texas should have a supply of electricity problem ever. The green new deal is a bad deal and this is item #1 on the list. The inability to maintain levels of production because of laws has to be revoked and not allowed to happen ever again. People died and they can't be allowed to let that happen when it is preventable. Hurricanes hit, that is different but temps low and you lose power is total 100% bull snip.

Blessings and don't look now but more is apparently on the way as I type.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well it looks like he did break his ankle...just a therapists view on it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There is a lot of strangeness in this brief video of Joe Biden leaving the White House enroute to Milwaukee for a CNN Town Hall. Looks like he's running on fumes, doesn't it?

Stellar handling of the press. I mean, puts DJT's efforts to shame.

It also looks like he has a case of the poopy pants again.

Again with the heavy, dark, depressing energy. Say what you will about DJT, but when he walked out the energy was always electric and it seemed the area reflected that energy. This guy sucks the life out of everything, hell even the press seems to be just standing there. Where are the shouts???

This is shameful, truly shameful. Then again he's not President. Either DJT is still President, or Harris is, because this guy isn't in charge of his own movements let alone the free world, to believe he is is to be delusional beyond all reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
PJ? Please tell me this isn't you, is it?

Twitter

😂🤣🤪

All we want is the cans of beef stew. You can leave with your lives...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There are no conspiracy's only conspiracy theories perpetuated by a delusional section of the population who fail to accept the reality for what it is.

RenOgade-company pick for President was Kamala Harris, chosen in 2012.

Disliked by nearly everyone she ever met. Zero voter turnout, no endorsements, DOA candidate.

Zero primary votes.

Elected as President of the United States through the largest vote rigging effort in human history, involving a dozen countries rigging, C_A flipping votes, endless fake ballots, fractional votes and destruction of votes. All that done to get a proven, PROVEN, child molester, criminal, indicted in Ukraine, gaffer, liar, creep, demented lifetime political-hack in office so that he can pretend to be President, while RenOgade-company gets their woman in the job.

That isn't a conspiracy, that's just a plan that worked. It was said right here, among other places, this was the plan. So at the time "shut up you conspiracy nut..." was the "debate" point. Now, 9 months later, the baby has been born. So it would seem we have proven that folks who believe the eneMedia narrative are in fact the Conspiracy Theorists - they have always been. Those who believe in a plan, like this one, are not only REALISTS, but the only sane people on the planet.

Spread that meme gang, it is the TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So the word Person = Masked ..

Person (n.)

c. 1200, persoun, "an individual, a human being," from Old French persone "human being, anyone, person" (12c., Modern French personne) and directly from Latin persona "human being, person, personage; a part in a drama, assumed character," originally "a mask, a false face,"

Even our language is messed up.
edit on 16-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

twitter.com...

AP Fact check

twitter.com...

@DanCrenshawTX
With blackouts across Texas, many are wondering: what happened?

Leftists are cheering a “red state” having energy problems.

Here’s the truth about what happened. THREAD
5:51 PM · Feb 16, 2021

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Freezing migrants stuck at border

DALLAS — About a thousand asylum-seekers in a tent camp in Matamoros near the Rio Grande spent a frigid and anxious Monday night in below-freezing temperatures as a winter storm spread across Texas and northern Mexico.

“We are frozen here,” texted a Honduran man at the camp named Rolando who asked that his full name not be used because of the nature of his persecution claim in U.S. immigration courts. “There is so much cold in the camp of migrants.”

I imagine they are downplaying this as much as possible. Apparently this is only one camp as just yesterday, there were 25,000 migrants that got stuck parading towards the border. To Quote "Q'Brqther, Where Art Thqu?" Funny how Biden's policy that basically invited to world to "come on in because the water is fine." Yet they are blaming it one Trumps policies. "Well Feller's, it looks like you're in a tight spot. No offense PJ and anyone else that is suffering from this fake plastic snow. My heart does go out to you and hope you and your family stay warm. WHeather they were stupid enough to take the funding from that Society that is always Open or they were smuggled by coyotes. However you dice it, this coyote is looking ugly.

edit on 16-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: Sorry, Pete, I know we're kin, but they got this depression on. I got to do for me and mine.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Its Q and ATS posts like this that keep me going forward knowing things will be all right.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The plane looks like the 747 AF1 rather than the 737 AF2.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Former President Trump released a scathing statement Tuesday afternoon targeting Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell.

Ouch, Mitch.

Where does President Trump release his statements? On what platform or website?

The ex-president’s former campaign manager, Brad Parscale, created a new email distribution system via one of his private companies for Trump’s statements because the 2020 campaign’s email infrastructure has been suspended by the vendor it had been using, Campaign Monitor, according to two people familiar with the matter.
Bloomberg

I assumed his email statements are coming from 45office.com but nothing on the website, yet.

I did find this hidden...

Final Trump Trial Memorandum [PDF]

45th presidents answer to article of impeachment-final [PDF]

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
RNA DNA Modifiers. Watch Fauxci's attempt at lying.

Also note the hilarious inadvertent reveal of Clone-bot Zuck through the appearance of original Zuck.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Well it looks like he did break his ankle...just a therapists view on it.

Rainbows
Jane

The doctor says Joe's broken foot healed up remarkably fast. Maybe he reinjured something.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I feel we should agree with your points. How do we get them to agree to do those things is why we're here now? They are not giving up their ill gained power by us asking. What have you got in your bag of ideas for them basically ignoring our attempts to follow thru on ideas like those you listed.

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl

Again - if there are threads you started discussing these two actions you keep insisting that everyone should exclusively focus on, then by all means... post links. I'll happily participate. Until then, as I said, it is just yammering.

Now it sounds like you are yammaring. I have and even replied to your post with a couple.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However Its not like its brain science or a mystery on what has to be down to reduce conflict of interest. Here are just some things that can be done.

1. term limits for congress
2. Reform lobbying and due away with monetary influences by utilizing technology.
3. Do away with campaign fund raising by utilizing technology.
4. Close revolving doors between high level gov't jobs and private sector jobs.
5. Do away with pork bills.

However, there is no point to even discuss what can be done to reduce conflict of interest if nobody is even considering conflict of interest and issue.

We haven't even taken step 1 which is to make conflict of interest and issue and priority 1.

Which brings me to my second statement of why its crucial to hold your OWN candidate accountable. In order to address conflict of interest we need to hold our candidates responsible when they start to deviate from focusing on conflict of interest or not deliver on their promises to reduce conflict of interest.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Poopy pants..or his bladder's the size of a golf ball. At the end of the clip when climbing aboard the 747 Air Force One, Biden wants to stop before reaching the top. Totally exhausted. When he arrived in Milwaukee this evening, there were lots of protestors, but no Biden fans that I could see.

This is a totally surreal presidency. Dangerous too. Enemies are likely planning attacks on U.S. interests, before Biden totally crashes and is removed via the 25th amendment.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Poopy pants..or his bladder's the size of a golf ball. At the end of the clip when climbing aboard the 747 Air Force One, Biden wants to stop before reaching the top. Totally exhausted. When he arrived in Milwaukee this evening, there were lots of protestors, but no Biden fans that I could see.

This is a totally surreal presidency. Dangerous too. Enemies are likely planning attacks on U.S. interests, before Biden totally crashes and is removed via the 25th amendment.

Biden supposedly won but looks and acts defeated - Trump supposedly lost but looks and acts a winner.

I agree the air of weakness is dangerous in and of itself.
edit on 16-2-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join