It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What happens at 18 seconds where Bidan-pac-man looks like he inhales his mask? I’d post a pic, but ATS won’t take jpeg from my iPhone and I’m too lazy to go to ye olde pc.

Watch his left leg as he walks to the helicopter. It’s like he’s walking through compression artifacts.

And look who the Secret Service guy is at 1:22. Looks like our bald friend. I thought Bidan replaced the whole detail?

originally posted by: carewemust
There is a lot of strangeness in this brief video of Joe Biden leaving the White House enroute to Milwaukee for a CNN Town Hall. Looks like he's running on fumes, doesn't it?

edit on 2/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
About that Mr Burns...

twitter.com...

GRENELL: Biden CIA Nominee Bill Burns Had My Support Until Troubling Revelations of His Connections with China Surfaced

As an expert consumer of intelligence, I believe it is imperative that the leaders of the intelligence community be outsiders, people who aren’t biased to the process but accountable for the product. Burns could have been the right fit if, in 2015, he had not started working closely with the Chinese Communist Party, accepting large donations from Chinese businessmen, and urging Congressional staffers to visit China and cozy up to Communist Chinese leaders.

As President of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Burns was paid $540,580 a year, with some of that money coming from the think tank’s Chinese connections. The Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross reported that Burns led Carnegie to accept $2 million in recent years from Chinese interests.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OMFG!

Biden literally just said in his "town hall" that black people in rural and urban areas don't know how to use the internet to register for the vaccine appointments. LOL.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
What happens at 18 seconds where Biden-pac-man looks like he inhales his mask? If post a pic, but ATS won’t take jpeg from my iPhone and I’m too lazy to go to ye olde pc.

Watch his left leg as he walks to the helicopter. It’s like he’s walking through compression artifacts.

There is a lot of strangeness in this brief video of Joe Biden leaving the White House enroute to Milwaukee for a CNN Town Hall. Looks like he's running on fumes, doesn't it?

Promote Cal up in the forensic pic department.

Andy Vandi asked him to do a town hall, he said "sure." Yet he takes NO QUESTIONS from the reporters waiting to ask him questions. Okay. What a mess.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

But they haven't reached out to Netanyahu - Israel for last?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Re Myanmar martial law and deposing of the Central Bank governor:

I decided to check posts #135 to #138 of Rothschild owned Central Banks and found that Myanmar is not on the list!

It is not under Burma or Republic of the Union of Myanmar either!

Worth noting that two countries in those posts have their names miss-spelt; Phillipines and Cameroon.
I wonder if they'll be the next 2 to fall?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Feb 16th

KU V20.47 16022021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

"TYPOs" Tab now includes KU Posts as well as POTUS tweets

Notes
1) For KU posts, this is subjective because of all the abbreviations and underlines, but I have highlighted all the obvious word miss-spellings and where there are missing spaces joining a word to a URL,
2) The actual TYPOS are also highlighted in red on both the "Posts Analysis" tab and the "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab!

edit on 16-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
As Ghost Ezra points out, tomorrow is a 1 Year DELTA on #3872 GAME OVER!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 73bdd5 No.8168745 📁
Feb 17 2020 21:29:50 (EST)
To be blunt….
GAME OVER.

Q

What instrument is BLUNT?
A HAMMER!

STOCK MARKET?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Post okay.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
In the CNN Town Hall tonight, Joe Biden gave radical answers and solutions, such as White Supremacists being the biggest threat to America...and the DOJ will likely make Trump pay for his crimes.

Written summary of Town Hall highlights: www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I feel we should agree with your points. How do we get them to agree to do those things is why we're here now? They are not giving up their ill gained power by us asking. What have you got in your bag of ideas for them basically ignoring our attempts to follow thru on ideas like those you listed.

You have a valid concerns and you are absolutely correct that they are not going to be willing to give up control or want to even bring attention to conflict of interest.

One of the reasons I post in the thread is because one of the good things that came from this whole Q thing is that it got people to come together ,coordination, discussions, and to some extent realize that both party are full of it. In addition we are all tired of the corruption and want control back of our gov't. Those are all key things that will be required to force them to make conflict of interest priority 1.

Now keep in mind I don't have all the solutions nor do I claim this will work 100% or if at all, but what the hell do we have to lose? Right now I would be happy if the masses would focus on conflict of interest as issue 1 and then the solutions and ideas can start to pour in.

SO having said that I think using the Q community and some of their tactics would be a good fit to get conflict of interest trending and becoming issue 1. However the key is keeping the memes and Social Media posts simple and party neutral. I think a big issue with Q was that it associated itself to much to trump which immediately caused it to become a partisan issue . Once it becomes a partisan issue people lose their ability to be rational.

I think trumps MAGA rallies and boat floats were effective and got him more support than any candidate before him including Obama, but clearly not enough to counter the voting shenanigans.

So I think coordination of rallies and events where instead of wearing Q or MAGA shirts people start wearing "Its the conflict of interest!, dummy "or something easily better, lol.

I think going to local party conventions and booing the candidates every time they try to focus on something else would be effective in keeping them in line.

I think holding the candidates accountable and kicking them out when they don't work on term limits or the other things I mentioned to reduce conflict of interest would help.

I think showing up at all political events with shirts and voices chanting conflict of interest would help.

Working with individual democrats and republicans to come together on this issue that effects both party. I know it will be tough but their are rational people on both sides even though they often are silenced. I can see this evolving as a grass roots efforts small and then expanding. Again key is to focus only on conflict of interest and make sure the deepstate doesn't make it partisan.

Basically we need to become a PITA that doesn't go away until conflict of interest can no longer be ignored. Yes I took this to heart .

Again its key to keep this not partisan specific or candidate specific or it will have no chance. My hope is that others here could can expand on ideas once we came to agree it should become issue number 1.

Its no guarantee that we have a chance in hell to get this going but we have nothing to lose and its the one thing with common sense , that hasn't been tried in atleast over a century that Im aware of. yet we continue to have the same problems because we continue to overlook conflict of interest.

edit on 07228America/ChicagoTue, 16 Feb 2021 22:07:48 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks, will use the term Aquilean nose in the future!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah, he is not obese

originally posted by: Caled
Old picture that was modified.

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus

a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This CLIP is NUTS.

MUST WATCH: Campus leftists state that they are OK with political violence as they try their best to shut down a
@michaeljknowles
speech.

SPOILER ALERT: they've never seen his videos and one guy didn't even know what he looks like! Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

When I was in college is someone spoke and people weren't interested they didn't go. It really wasn't that hard, kind of like not going to see a band, or a class, or a ballgame. I just don't get this angry at every.single.thing educational effort.

My goal is to one day get in a twitter fight with this guy over anything at all. It will likely be the spiritual highlight of my life to engage in a "conversation" with someone of this mental capacity. Maybe we can go back and forth for days as I try to school him about.... nvm, this defines hell.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Caled
In the CNN Town Hall tonight, Joe Biden gave radical answers and solutions, such as White Supremacists being the biggest threat to America...and the DOJ will likely make Trump pay for his crimes.

Written summary of Town Hall highlights: www.cnn.com...

CNN,,, they frame the selected Biden "quote" with their opinion, so their brain dead readers will form their opinion on the opinion of a CIA operative and then share that opinion as their own.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

THE STATE’S ELECTRICAL GRID IS AT A CRITICAL STAGE AND ERCOT SAYS THEY ARE IN JEOPARDY OF LOSING THE GRID. ALL UTILITIES, INCLUDING CPS, WILL BE AFFECTED.

• ROTATING OUTAGES WILL BE INCREASING IN BOTH LENGTH AND FREQUENCY.
• CRITICAL CIRCUITS WILL NOW EXPERIENCE OUTAGES. THERE IS A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY THAT ALL CUSTOMERS INCLUDING CRITICAL CUSTOMERS SUCH AS HOSPITALS WILL BE AFFECTED.
• WE HAVE NO CERTAINTY OR ABILITY TO PREDICT DURATION OR FREQUENCY OF OUTAGES DURING THIS CRITICAL STAGE.
• RESTORATION EFFORTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL THIS EMERGENCY SITUATION HAS IMPROVED.
• PLEASE REDUCE YOUR THERMOSTATS TO A MAXIMUM OF 62 DEGREES

Interesting, they deleted the alert from their website but not the video. Here it is on Goog le cache

Guessing people panicked.

ETA:

@cpsenergy
BEWARE: There’s unofficial CPS Energy messaging being circulated across social media.

While we provide several daily updates, please know this DID NOT come from CPS Energy.

edit on 16-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Still, wrapping our heads around the idea that we're watching a movie makes a comic tragedy all too real.

Like a movie about some motherless children whose crackpot inventer dad builds a flying car.

There were twins who were spies, and hostile takeover bids, child kidnapping, elite baddies, castles, soldiers, chases, and adventure galore.

Must rewatch.

IMDB Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

definition of "CHITTY"

There goes cash?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join