It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

the SS men themselves for a start

Sorry, all, I am going to go off on a LONG VIEW dog-leg here for a moment.

Whew. Growing up when I did, the term "SS man" definitely did NOT refer to agents of the United States Secret Service.

Still a term in the German language -- SS Mann.

Bonus note for those who enjoy symbols.

The firm Viessmann had one logo before World War II, and then changed to its current logo after the war.

The current logo breaks up the name so that "SS" stands out.

I read the son of the firm's founder served in an "unspecified branch of the German military" during the war, and, after the war, he took over the firm ... and the logo thereafter changed.

ETA. Notissing some confusion on the internet these days ...

Häußler went on to command the 1st Steamship Totenkopf Reserve Battalion before a posting as a battalion commander in the 17th Steamship Panzergrenadier Division

All aboard!

😂

Cheers
edit on 17-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: butcherguy

It's almost like we are in the Twilight Zone.

Almost? We have a group of people that were so offended by what Trump said about grabbing women, that they voted in somebody that have been accused of rape by their own family members. We also have a group of people that are so concerned about losing their freedoms, that they are willing to stop anyone from have those same exact freedoms. Then we have the very real possibility that none of the people in charge of anything from companies to governments are who they say they are.

We're past the "Us vs them" episode of the Twilight Zone, folks we've gone full "Night Gallery" here.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: interupt42

I think a particularly worded petition sent through the proper channels could help plug in the light bulb...

I would personally insist that public office/serving the public would be without a salary, doing what ya love because it's not about the money...Trump proved it is possible. If can't manage own family budget, got no business handling gov funding.

Forgo health insurance not extended to tax payers.

Examples of conflicts of interest in petitions, yeah.
🔌💡❤👍

Their salary is really just peanuts and once that's removed a person from modest means can no longer afford to serve. Their salary just goes along with their ill-gotten contract payouts and gets put into insider trading schemes. They get and give their tips and in return they viciously defend Wall Street. They like their finance the same way they like their homes, completely exclusive and with walled gardens.

The real problems you face are apathy and the relative comfort that the 20th-95th percentile of earners live in. Comfort leads to apathy. Change will happen when comfort ends. Things will get worse before they get better, already are getting worse even. The economic fallout from record highs and artificial Fed support will leave millions homeless, all into the pockets of fund managers who are already signaling their withdrawal from the market. Restriction of basic rights doesn't seem to be slowing down. Worse is coming.

Having an established network of information activists will be highly effective once we get to whatever "worse" is. Until then or without constant media support and political enablers, both of which the right won't have in my lifetime, the changes aren't viable.

One doesn't need to drain the swamp. One just needs to fill it with the material they want there instead.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What's up with Sky News UK?
Been trying to get on their Live YouTube channel from my tab and now I have to sign into YouTube.
I tried a different way and all I get is their annoying music and all sorts of covid data on a loop!

Rainbows
Jane

Edit...NVM...working now!
edit on am22America/ChicagoWednesday2021-02-17T02:22:51-06:0002America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Discovered this site several months ago.

The flood gates are open, have fun.

conspiracydailyupdate.com...-355890

conspiracydailyupdate.com...
edit on 17-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thanks Caled for the India/Myanmar banking link!

I wonder if they're the only remaining country without a Rothschild Bank.

Also, I wonder whether this formed part of President Trumps talks with India during his state visit.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

educateinspirechange.org...

This says Cuba, NK, Iran... but no mention of Myanmar/Burma

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

THE STATE’S ELECTRICAL GRID IS AT A CRITICAL STAGE AND ERCOT SAYS THEY ARE IN JEOPARDY OF LOSING THE GRID. ALL UTILITIES, INCLUDING CPS, WILL BE AFFECTED.

• ROTATING OUTAGES WILL BE INCREASING IN BOTH LENGTH AND FREQUENCY.
• CRITICAL CIRCUITS WILL NOW EXPERIENCE OUTAGES. THERE IS A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY THAT ALL CUSTOMERS INCLUDING CRITICAL CUSTOMERS SUCH AS HOSPITALS WILL BE AFFECTED.
• WE HAVE NO CERTAINTY OR ABILITY TO PREDICT DURATION OR FREQUENCY OF OUTAGES DURING THIS CRITICAL STAGE.
• RESTORATION EFFORTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL THIS EMERGENCY SITUATION HAS IMPROVED.
• PLEASE REDUCE YOUR THERMOSTATS TO A MAXIMUM OF 62 DEGREES

Interesting, they deleted the alert from their website but not the video. Here it is on Goog le cache

Guessing people panicked.

ETA:

@cpsenergy
BEWARE: There’s unofficial CPS Energy messaging being circulated across social media.

While we provide several daily updates, please know this DID NOT come from CPS Energy.

So, this is a couple weeks after Mr. Memory signed an EO undoing our power grid protection right?

Combine that with Mr. Memory's promise of a "dark winter" and look at what we have here. Hmmm

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Their salary is really just peanuts and once that's removed a person from modest means can no longer afford to serve.

I want to agree with most of what you said, but the first thing said is interpreted as inaccurate in my estimates. Peanuts?
Establishing a same page seeing eye to eye is our biggest challenge.

I live within my means well under 60k a year. If I can do it so can they.

edit on (2/17/2121 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Its 2021. I expect my power to be available whenever I want it. I expect to be able to heat my entire home to the temp of my choosing whenever I want. ESPECIALLY when it is the coldest outside. We live in the United States, not some 3rd world hell hole. If they cannot even keep the electricity on when its needed the most, we've got gigantic problems.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ahhhhh, the soft bigotry of low expectations. A liberal specialty. Gotta love it.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Seriously, but more like "Tales from the Crypt" with our current POTUS playing the Crypt Keeper.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hannigan = Brennan 2016 may also link here:
Gina Haspel = London Station Chief 2014-2017

Gina Haspel must atone for her past to become CIA director
Intel probe puts CIA’s Haspel in a bind
- U.S. Attorney Durham making life uncomfortable for cautious spy chief
- Barr took hands-on approach to Durham investigation (went to London)
- Not clear if Durham consulted IC Inspector General, Michael Atkinson
- Normally, potential IC misconduct reviewed by agency internal watchdog
- Watchdog then recommends criminal charges to US attorney (if warranted)
- Barr becomes AG on Feb 14, 2019
- Trump gave Barr unprecedented authority / access to all IC surveillance

'Doesn't make any sense': Ratcliffe suspicious of US embassy official who contacted Papadopoulos

NO LEAKS =
- Think KEYSTONE = information (NSA) + power (President Trump)
- Sessions effort = new guidelines / penalties to find & stop leaks
- Aug 2018 = directive forbids IC from sharing classified info with JB
- DOJ becomes both investigator & prosecutor (no leaks)
- Rudy overseas digging, meeting, talking face to face (no leaks)
- Fiona Hill brought in by Flynn/ leaves one week before "perfect call"
- WE HAVE IT ALL : In-game chat logs / draft emails proofs

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled
In the CNN Town Hall tonight, Joe Biden gave radical answers and solutions, such as White Supremacists being the biggest threat to America...and the DOJ will likely make Trump pay for his crimes.

Written summary of Town Hall highlights: www.cnn.com...

Well A Greek Site is reporting a Fake Biden with his fake skin coming apart revealing this isn't Pedo Joe.

greeknewsondemand.com... /

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I have to say you sound amicable to what we need with this post.
42, your post on page 80

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Their salary is really just peanuts and once that's removed a person from modest means can no longer afford to serve.

I want to agree with most of what you said, but the first thing said is interpreted as inaccurate in my estimates. Peanuts?
Establishing a same page seeing eye to eye is our biggest challenge.

I live within my means well under 60k a year. If I can do it so can they.

A Federal politician makes a wage that is higher than average, but it's still quite small compared to what many of them could make in the private sector. It's mostly an observation and salary for politicians isn't my biggest concern. Term limits and financial audits are the thing I think best stop the rot, but we need the people in office to vote for it and to make it law. As far as I'm concerned that's not happening until apathy ends, which ends with comfort.

My point is that the salary isn't what is drawing in corrupt actors and, while it's high, it's nothing but peanuts in the grand budget scheme. The extra benefits they get via power are the real draw. Their insider trades and contract kickbacks are stealing the real bulk of illicit funds. Removing all salary and with them not being able to hold down a regular job leaves few options. That leaves either the unemployed, live with parents young people, or the independently wealthy as the only ones that could afford to hold office. I've seen what happens when the unemployable derilicts pool together their collective time and put it toward flooding local races. It's essentially the how-to for becoming Portland (both Oregon and to a lesser degree Maine).

I'm not worried about a salary IF they're earning it. We need to fill the seats with people that will work to earn it. It's really a top to bottom issue in government work, even down to local levels. There is a pervasive attitude of being entitled to power, no matter how little, and exercising it as a weapon. I spent years battling this behavior in various government jobs, effectively being a vocal minority trying to protect the governed from those that govern. It's shocking how many tin-pot despots inhabit low to mid-level jobs even in small local governments. It's a failing battle until there is a will of the people to change it.

The political will eventually will present itself. Q was a nice start on awareness, but there has to be more built on real plans moving forward. Don't trust the plan, be the plan.

edit on 2/17/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Am looking forward to a full DECLAS on the UK angle of the dossier... there's just so many variables and possibilities that it will be good to have the definitive story!

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

It will be interesting to see what happens to John Durham after Joe Biden's Attorney General, Merrick Garland, is confirmed.

I wonder if Republicans will ask Garland about Durham, Hunter Biden, etc., during the confirmation hearing.

The hearing, scheduled for Feb. 22 and 23, sets Garland up for a March 1 vote out of committee, and comes after Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and Ranking Member Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) reached an agreement for the schedule.
Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
File this under Orwellian 1984 mindf*. They used the Psychiatrists in the era of Communism to put away in Gulags their enemies. Many of which were the useful idiots who helped the ruling party take power. If our Military isn't in control and this IS a movie we're watching now, then we will see history repeat itself in the world very soon.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
You gotta be kidding me!!

COVID-19 Could Increase Dementia, Other Brain Disorders for Decades to Come

Research that starts with observations at early stages of the disease could be "an excellent opportunity" to increase understanding of chronic fatigue syndrome and other brain diseases, says Nath. But, he warns, insights won't necessarily come easy. "Look at Alzheimer's, we put billions of dollars in it every year, we've been studying it for decades, and we don't even know how to diagnose the disease, let alone treat it," he says. "Cracking neurological disease is not an easy task. It takes time."

Right, we'll all become like Joe...the new normal.🙄🤦‍♂️

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join