It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:
(post by HackScribbler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Having taken a quick look, the lady on the left sat on the chair isn't looking at the guy, she's looking at the person taking the picture. Her chair isn't fully on the floor. She doesn't seem to have a glass at the table.

Showed my wife and she said Trump is photoshopped and looks like BoJo.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Here is another Trump body double image from yesterday's Presidents Day rally in Florida. Courtesy GhostEzra.

"POTUS will be 100% insulated."

t.me...

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Adding on to your 'Gates' post...

Bill Gates: The 2021 60 Minutes interview:
Gates also admits he's a hypocrite - telling Cooper "I probably have one of the highest greenhouse gas footprints of anyone on the planet," adding "my personal flying alone is gigantic." According to Gates, the planet needs to reach zero carbon emissions in order to “avoid catastrophe.”

Gates took over the seed vaults for all of humanity and privatized (or so I've heard), to GMO'tize it, patent the seeds and sell it back to us. He is harvesting everything on the planet that humanity depends on. This is why RFK was banned from Instagram when he spoke about what Gates is doing.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl
"Again - if there are threads you started discussing these two actions you keep insisting that everyone should exclusively focus on, then by all means... post links. I'll happily participate. Until then, as I said, it is just yammering."

Now it sounds like you are yammaring. I have and even replied to your post with a couple.

Yes, you finally did, and I replied to those others before I got to that one where you finally did.

So, finally, thanks, and I'll go respond there so as not to clutter this thread with more unrelated yammering.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

POTUS is insulated.

No pun intended. What I mean is that he isn't at Mar a Lago. Obviously.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
WARNING: If you attempt to reconcile this it will result in permanent spiritual and mental damage.

Link

Link

YOU MUST SHOW THEM

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Old picture that was modified.

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is almost like it was all in the pipeline waiting for a Unity President like Actor Joe.

SCOOP: The principal of East Side Community School in New York sent white parents this "tool for action," which tells them they must become "white traitors" and then advocate for full "white abolition."

Link

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

End of Trailer it says, 'Made by person who Made alice in Wonderland'

www.youtube.com...

Snow White and the Huntsman - Official Trailer

Other trailers - same Film - mention Dwarfs etc.

Followed by ;

HUNTSMAN AND WINTER WAR.

www.youtube.com...

Read about such and it's a sequel to Snow white. Mentions Mirror etc. dated about 2014 - 2016, Multiple scenes made in UK and plenty around Windsor Castle etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Sound of Silence or certain psychotronic magick weapons mystery continues in the Cuban Hotzone...

State Department installs new coordinator as probe of mysterious neurological attacks on diplomats in Cuba continues

In 2016, U.S. diplomats and their support staff stationed in Havana reported hearing strange sounds, steady pulses of pressure in their heads and a number of other bizarre physical sensations.

Physicians enlisted by the State Department said that brain scans of 21 affected U.S. personnel showed structural changes to the brain that had not been identified or linked to any known disorder.

“This advisor will be positioned in a senior role and will report directly to the department’s senior leadership to ensure, as I said, that we continue to make significant strides to address this issue and to ensure our people are receiving the treatment they need,” State spokesman Ned Price told reporters Thursday.

Obviously something more going on here than meets the ear considering 4 yrs later and now the Biden Dept is installing an un-named 'Advisor.'

US diplomats’ brain injuries may be from covert microwave attack, experts say (Dec 2020)

"Data from Russian experiments on pulsed RF energy offers best explanation."😳🤔

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum
The Sound of Silence is a military-intelligence code word for certain psychotronic weapons of mass mind-control tested in the mid-1950s, perfected during the 70s, and used by the US military during the 1990-91 Gulf War in Kuwait & Iraq.

MIND CONTROL WITH SILENT SOUNDS AND SUPER COMPUTERS By Judy Wall The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System", dated October 27, 1992.

From old ATS thread: Mind Control with Silent Sounds and Super Computers

Eldon Byrd, Psychotronic Weapons Expert
Byrds of a Feather...
Scientist Eldon Byrd, who worked for the Naval Surface Weapons Office, was commissioned in 1981 to develop electromagnetic devices for purposes including riot control, clandestine operations and hostage removal.

Finally, a Likely Explanation for the “Sonic Weapon” Used at the U.S. Embassy in Cuba - article based on report from Mar 2018.
"Researchers say bad engineering, not a deliberate attack, may be to blame." Apparently not given 3 years later.

Their technical report, “On Cuba, Diplomats, Ultrasound, and Intermodulation Distortion,” is available on the Security and Privacy Group’s University of Michigan website [PDF].

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Don't know if this is actual or bs but anyway.

If photos not showing let me know.

Ok not showing.

never mind will find it
edit on 16-2-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Still, wrapping our heads around the idea that we're watching a movie makes a comic tragedy all too real.

Aside from the massive gaffs that pervade all aspects of the new government, try to imagine what it's like from the other side... Dems run a moribund clown and another she-devil on the ticket, knowing how Trump has the numbers to win. They pull the biggest election scam of all eternity, right under the nose of every law enforcement and are now handed the football.

How are the Dems going to restart their (alleged) illegal activities, when we do all know for certain that Trump/MIL do indeed "have it all"? It is comic relief to watch BinBiden policies fail and literally everybody hates them.

So many things have a scripted feel, going back pretty far, since Bush's funeral. The most fair comparison would be to say that it's more shocking that Biden actually is PotUS, than the shock of a bigger plan that takes over, or took over already.

How many times were grand juries "confirmed"?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join