It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

For Gates, climate change is humankind’s existential challenge. In his new book, Gates says it's time we make real societal, economic and logistic changes to our way of life to avoid disaster

Wired

Bill Gates... the savior of mankind. First, he saved us from Covid and now he's going to save us from torrential weather
edit on 16-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sadly a great many ... I just cannot wake up my family and closr friends despite frequent hard core attempts. I am now banned from mentioning anything that they perceive to be 'conspiracy theories'.
Despite me giving them a lot of info, they are just not interested in looking into it. The starting problem is that they just cannot accept some kind of 'deep state' (that does not not have their best interests at heart) because it just seems to incredible to believe. Therefore any thinking to the contrary is rejected out of hand as being totally fantastical ! Especially with the stranglehold that these 'Fact Checkers' have coupled with the Media (re: the good old trustworthy Beeb in the UK).
It is going to have to take something fairly major to start happening to be able to get them to ask questions - which I then of course can answer.

Roll on that day x

Sounds like what CBC has done in canada and it has incredible impact. Until fairly recently, CBC was to canada what the BBC is to the uk, in that there were many segments both in print, online and radio that presented a factual, level headed look at all angles to an issue. Presenter's discussed and debated, people could call in or write and be heard. There were biases but nothing huge. Something changed a couple years ago where radio callers would get cut off when drifting away from the approved narrative. Then when the covid ran as a story the entire format became one bland, propaganda hot mess. Nothing escapes their censorship and thus the voice of fear is allowed to run rampant. For the initial months few other subjects were run, even world news was covid slanted yet we know other things must be happening worldwide.

The problem is many well educated canadians, including most people I know, looked to CBC as a higher form of info due to it's long running platform of diverse voices. Many blue collar workers ignored it thinking it a waste of government money and too fancy, high falutin. Some farmers I know left CBC on in their barns because they believed all it's hot air deterred rats and raccoons, lol. So, the people who did listen to CBC and have a bit more clout in society in general (doctors, teachers, etc.) are utterly silent at the moment because the CBC is still "leading the way" and couldn't possibly be wrong. Ugh. They weren't astute enough to see the change occur and they certainly didn't see the train get derailed. All the local stations copied this format too. Pisses me off. Smart people can be so stupid.

Editing to add this comment on Hackscrabbler's question...

"The trouble with Biblical is people's eyes tend to glaze over. We've had it pounded into our heads for a while now."

The subject in this thread, in my opinion, is one of the most critical conversations ever in history. I joined it late because every time I checked it out over the years I saw decoding I didn't understand but most off putting was the "biblical" reference. I'm not a quality poster but the subject of freedom from government has been dear to my heart most of my life. I can't be the only one. Not bashing religion and it is relevant as it is contained in the q posts themselves, but I do believe that the religious overtones are problematic if a person doesn't understand wholeness on a psychological and spiritual level. I actually thought this was a bible study thread. However, it could be that the religious people in society would be the hardest to nudge into deep diving into a conspiracy theory and that this was a clever approach. Either way, if we are to get out from under the oppression we need everyone to feel comfortable enough to participate.
edit on 16-2-2021 by igloo because: adding extra response

link   
"Does it blow you away that by your statement you are proving my point that trump was either a useful idiot or part of a new deepstate?"

He wasn't either, but you don't see that.

"So did trump want swamp creature or did he not, because he kept hiring them into his administration? So make up your mind."

He had to hire some swamp creatures to guide him through the political process. Lambasting him for it is asinine.

I guess you'd rather he had stumbled around blindly for four years.

edit on 2/16/2021 by HackScribbler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To be fair we have no idea when that photo may have been taken Rel, it could have been before the 20th Jan

... however if you look in really closely IS that Trump in the background ? or a body double ? It really doesn't look like his face ! Is that the main purpose of the photo ? to imply that Trump is elsewhere and doing other things. Also, who is taking the picture, is there a family member missing ?

Fotoforensics

Without context it is hard to discern. Notice Dan is there - he's family it would seem. DJT is observing, not involved. It would appear, at least in this moment, something was revealed. Some are bothered, some are curious, some knew.

There is a lot of spec of Jared have a double life, double body, double purpose. It is possible something along those lines was revealed. The reason for posting the picture would be to let information out. I'd say Jared feels to me like old Jared FWIW.
edit on 16-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, if we build on doobydoll's Parting the Waters analogy, with the Waters being "We the People" who reunite to drown out the Pharoahs after the Jews/Israel have divided the waters, then:

Saving Israel for last is analgous to the waters cutting off, for ever, the Pharoahs from God's chosen?

As Water = information, this is also a metaphor for drowning out the MSM by moving to an Internet v2 - which they are simply not granted access to?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just got through a few weeks of close to -40c here which is close to the same in Fahrenheit.

Good luck and if you have any specific questions don’t be afraid to ask us northerners.

Do you let your vehicle idle 24/7?

LOL we plug them in and hope for the best. My diesel has a program to run for 15 min every 2 hrs if the temp goes below minus 20!

Events like this extreme weather show me how the masters have us so dependent on them. These people are evil just like Q says. Up here the wood fire place is becoming a thing of the past due to local legislation and insurance companies handing out huge premiums.

We are being corralled into total dependency and it is getting harder and harder to come up with a plan B when the nanny state drops the ball.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

You're 100 percent right about that. This ordeal has definitely shown me just how soft we all are, and how dependent I am on the government to take care of me. It is not a good feeling.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Some of Dan Scavino's images look like a combination of reality + artistry. There's probably a proper term for this effect, but I don't know what it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just mirror that magazine headline and we get closer to their plan.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

He had to hire some swamp creatures to guide him through the political process. Lambasting him for it is asinine.

So again ask yourself your own question . "Was he for Swamp creatures or not, make up your mind."

What is asinine is overlooking the end results of his hiring practices and not realizing that in order to fix anything you must FIRST reduce conflict of interest and hold your own candidate accountable when they fail.

In addition, he didn't hire SOME swamp creatures to guide him as you suggest . He put them IN CHARGE and majority of his administration was swamp.

As I have stated before , i see the value of keeping swamp creatures but he should have kept them as consultants on a need basis and not in charge of the DOJ,FBI,MI,CIA, etc nor in charge or responsible for bringing down the swamp or exposing the swamp.

I guess you'd rather he had stumbled around blindly for four years.

No that is exactly what he did and that is exactly the end result and what led to Biden as potus.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Something else too, y'all, while we are on the subject of images. A few days back "POTUS" Biden got on "Air Force One" to go back to Delaware. I'm sure everyone remembers. This was when he showed up in a filthy dirty "beast" that looks like it's a hand-me-down model. Anyways, there are photos out there showing the license plate of that vehicle. It does not have .gov plates. Looked like West Virginia plates to me, although I cannot claim that for fact.

Anyways, fast forward to yesterday's Trump rally for President's day in Florida. POTUS Trump's motorcade does sport .gov plates. I wish I could upload the images here.

At any rate, suffice to say I am 100% convinced that Biden is playing a role here and isn't actually in charge of jack squat. Heck, it isn't even Biden we are looking at. It's a dude in a mask.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

After looking at cranky's photo forensics image I stand by the claim that "Trump" has been added into that image via photoshop. There is a ring of light around his entire body.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Any image analysts in the house? My first impression when I saw the photo was that the image of "Trump" was he wasn't even there. Initially I thought it looked like a cardboard cutout. Something about the lighting made me think that. Then I thought it may be that he was photoshopped in.

Body double who isn't even there? Photoshop? Caled thinks it's two images spliced together. I would add to that and say that whoever that is pretending to be POTUS isn't even in either of those photos and it has been added in. Although I do not claim to be an image analyst. That's just what my untrained eye tells me.

If you check the image it can be seen that Trump has a reflection in the rear mirror behind the bar. If he was a cardboard cutout or photoshopped, that would also have to be dealt with.

There IS something not right about the person's image though and perhaps it's to prove how easy it is to fool people with a double to send a message about others who do the same who "feel" something when they view it.

Or, TRUMP has been crying and he has puffy eyes PLUS no make up or tan or corset. Like seeing a woman before she gets the chance to disguise herself every morning.

Smoke & Mirrors.

And where is Melania?

Who took photo?

Wierd, even if it's just the feeling and not something evident in the pic.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thats just his natural aura.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The figure in the mirror on the left if the 2 SS men looks to be a reflection of the Trump figure, the half chair and low level table above Kushner's head would work if there are steps DOWN into the room beyond. So we are actually looking down on these things. On first glance I thought the windows on the left in the flipped version were all mirrors, but if they are then why are we not seeing more of the reflections ie. the SS men themselves for a start. There is a figure right in the background by a door. It is certainly an odd picture altogether - photoshopped ?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
originally posted by: FlyingFox

I'll pass.

originally posted by: Caled
m.youtube.com...

“We will have a multi party election and we will hand over power to the one that wins in that election.”

Ok, I can understand that but what do you do when you know and have proof they changed the votes to the announced winner and it wasn't the real winner?

Should they just take it up the butt and allow the steal of the peoples vote to a different candidate that the criminals put in place?

edit on 16-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to: SKEPTEK

Bwaaahaaaa....that's my local Trader Joe's. Not that I go there on any regular basis, but I can say I haven't stepped foot in that store since all this masking non-sense started.

Keep Santa Cruz "weird" as the slogan goes....

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
It's a dude in a mask.

Add it to the list of "The Pandemic will help with the disguises".
edit on 16/2/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

(post by TheRaxVirus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The BCP report. Black Conservative Patriot

He has a nice take on all of this and I like how he dives into the R's that voted guilty segment.

someone doesn't like ATS posting Youtubes now?

here is the link then
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join