It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine,

Ccp = SEE CHILD P**N??

Synchronises with "watcher"?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Aha! That's not Kushner. When the picture is fixed, the hair part is on the wrong side. Who is it really? Ezra?

originally posted by: pteridine
Ghost Ezra t.me... I haven't figured out how detailed to be w/respect to caps errors

GhostEzra
The wives were just as wicked as the husbands. It's a partnership. Both have to agree before they make their pact and commitments. Both are charged. Both complicit. Watch the wives. Mitch McConnell wife is a watcher.
55.8Kviews
00:55
"were" instead of "are" may be consistent with charged and no longer are wicked.
Missing " 's "

GhostEzra
McConnells wife has Ccp ties.
53.6Kviews
01:02
Missing apostrophe. I don't know if CCP is an important correction

GhostEzra
Back to the future. Tennet. Independence Day. Matrix. White Squall. Wonder women 1984. Songbird (new covid movie).
44.9Kviews
04:11

Tennet vice Tenet extra N
Wonder women vice Wonder Woman "e" vice "a", cap W? new?

with apostrophe s = new's ?

In looking at the family picture post, I think it does look like either Kushner is defending himself or explaining something that the others don't like. The Trump figure looks like a body double but the resolution is not the best.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Make a fire?! LOL. Sure. I’ll just make a big trash can fire in the middle of my brand new living room. If I had a fire place, don’t you think I would have already made a fire by now?!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Aha! That's not Kushner. 

That is almost assuredly Kushner. It is certainly not Ezra.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep. The Mormons have gigantic vaults in the Uintah mountains that supposedly contain lineage and genetic information from everyone on Earth ( at least that’s their goal). Also I’ve heard they baptize every single person on the planet into their religion when they die so that their souls will be saved. Really, culty, secret society vibes with the Mormons. I lived in Utah for 5 years and the vibe there is very strange. Very good, nice people on the surface, but you can tell something bad goes down behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I couldn't quite put my finger on it.. cant unsee it now.

It being boris i mean. Its kushner for me

edit on 16-2-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl
"You really need to stop talking about what you don't know

What you are referring to as 'net neutrality' never was until 2015. Also, it was never a law, it was simply some FCC rule changes. In 2017, these rule changes were reversed."

Seriously you have no idea what you are talking about and clearly are not in a technical field.

First of all, I'll just say that we are probably far more on the same page than not, but you seem to be making some bad assumptions about what I'm saying.

I've been working in IT since 1985, started as a tech, and morphed into being a dedicated network/systems admin for 20+ years now, maintaining a Windows Domain environment, but also set up from scratch and maintained our linux mail server (postfix+dovecot+SOGo on gentoo linux, first as a bare metal server, then virtualized it to a shiny new VMWare VM in about 2014) for about 10 years - until the boss's newly hired VPs forced us to migrate to Office365, which I did quite smoothly migrating all emails going back 15 years as well as personal and shared calendars and contacts (SOGo is an open-source linux based groupware that can be made to work with Outlook and Thunderbird to an Office365/Exchange) - ugh, I loathe Office365, and especially loathe Outlook as a mail client, which is why I still use Thunderbird.

So... no.

Net neutrality principles existed since the inception of the internet.

Yes, they did. I never said they didn't. You were speaking with regard to some kind of legally enforceable net neutrality laws. There weren't any. Ever. What the FCC did in 2015 that attempted to make net neutrality legally enforceable was simply to recategorize ISPs as falling under Title II. Until then, all there were were principles, and as you said, unwritten (meaning legally unenforceable) rules.

The first potentially legally enforceable regulations that attempted to enforce net neutrality rules on ISPs happened, as I said, in 2015, when the FCC voted in favor of regulating ISPs under Title II once again in February of 2015. But these were not new 'net neutrality' laws.

It was an unwritten rule that no ISP would pick and choose what protocol or website could be slowed or blocked on purpose. The ISP started to challenge it as early back as early 1990's

Of course they did - because unwritten rules are meant to be broken when they are inconvenient to those they apply to, especially when it comes to money.

Here is Sir Tim Berners-Lee who is often credited with inventing the web talking about the importance of net neutrality and how it allowed the internet to become what it became.

webfoundation.org...

"Net neutrality allowed me to invent the World Wide Web without having to ask anyone for permission or pay a fee to ensure that people could use my idea"

Again, I am not saying that net neutrality is unimportant/undesirable, in fact I think I've made it clear that they absolutely are extremely important/desirable.

Again, I'm simply saying that there have been no - ZERO - legally enforceable net neutrality laws in place. Ever. The closest we've ever been is when the FCC reclassifed ISPs as falling under Title II, giving them the power to regulate them, but that move was questionable - did the FCC have the authority to do it?

And that is my point. There is lots of discussion about this online, and what is clear is this (simple FCC rule change based on extremely outdated laws) was not the way it needs to be done. The laws that these FCC rules are based on are ancient, and need to be modernized to reflect the internet as it is today, and likely to be tomorrow.

Here is a simple timeline for your dating back to early 2000's but in reality it goes even further back.
www.wired.com...

The irony is, you apparently don't see that this link of yours supports my argument, not yours.

Here are the other pioneers of the web supporting net neutrality.

Unnecessary and irrelevant.

I fully support the idea of net neutrality. I just want it implemented properly, which requires Congress to update the ancient laws the FCC uses to regulate these things. But in all honesty, I don't trust Congress to do it right, at least not now.

Here is an article from 2008 on Comcast testing net neutrality

www.cnet.com...

FCC formally rules Comcast's throttling of BitTorrent was illegal

Federal regulators voted 3-2 on Friday to declare that Comcast's throttling of BitTorrent traffic last year was unlawful, marking the first time that any U.S. broadband provider has ever been found to violate Net neutrality rules.

The Federal Communications Commission handed Comcast a cease-and-desist order and required the company to disclose to subscribers in the future how it plans to manage traffic

Ummm... yes, but it is meaningless, since comcast fought the FCC ruling and won their case. This was actually the primary motivation for the FCC to start pushing for the changes they were finally able to make in 2015, allowing them to regulate ISPs under Title II.

"it wasn't because Trump didn't believe in the concept of net neutrality,"

And you know this how?

How do you know it wasn't? I'm basing my belief based one everything else he has ever done or said.

If he didn't like reclassifying it then why didn't he implement another solution to keep net neutrality principles in place versus giving the DS ISP full control?

Again, you appear to be confused. Trump didn't order the change, the FCC did. None of us know whether or not the FCC guy talked to him about it, or why this was done, or what they were planning.

Big or small, have you forgotten just how much push-back Trump got on anything and everything he tried to do?

FWIW and IMO I think trump likely had no idea what net neutrality was

I disagree, but since this is purely our opinions, we'll just have to leave it at that.

like most people outside tech and was tricked into repealing it.

Again - he didn't repeal it. He doesn't have that direct power. The head of the FCC does - and is the one who did. The reality is, we don't know what Trump knew or didn't know before or after the FCC did this.

Just like he was likely encourage to keep hiring within the swamp.

I agree that Trump could have done a lot more, and done better, but hindsight is 20/20, especially when you are doing it from the comfort of your home being absolutely clueless about the true inner workings of DC and the swamp.

I already outlined what I would have done in another post - but again, it is easy to armchair quarterback this kind of thing, and another to actually have to fully engage with the DS at every turn.

You seem to think he could have done things that he couldn't. There is no way he could have gotten total unknowns into the highest positions that require Senate confirmation, and he knew that. He did the best he could,

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We made it. Power just came back on for the first time in about 18 hours. Keeping my fingers crossed it’ll stay on long enough to heat the house. Got down into the 40s inside last night. We’re ok. The wife took my 2 youngins to her parents this morning. Supposed to get more ice and snow tonight.

I moved to Texas to get away from the cold winter weather, and I guess it followed me here. They’re saying this is the worst it’s been here in 39 years!
edit on 16-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

That’s immediately what I thought too! I barely recognize Trump there!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

aha - its only when viewing on my laptop rather than the phone, I can now see that the table in the other - far - room has Christmas decorations all down it, so definitely not recent. Do SS agents always use casual dress when they are in private homes ?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Maybe. I'm really getting some mixed messages from that picture. The hair part and glasses, and emblems on the shirts all seem to be reversed. But I think I was wrong about the phone. Phone handsets are usually on the left. Can anyone identify the phone?

Could this be two pictures spliced together?

originally posted by: samuelsson

edit on 2/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/16/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

OMG Caled, good call on the picture FLIPPING.

I've just noticed something else...

It's a MIRROR of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves:

Pres Trump = Snow White
+
Others sitting: Lara, Don jr, etc. = Seven Dwarves

...facing off to Kushner = The evil Queen's Huntsman ordered to take Snow White into the forest and kill her?
(Is this what Comey's Trees/Woods tweets were about?)

This links to Gerard Butler film Hunter Killer, raised yesterday - making Kushner RED OCTOBER?

This synchronises with a GCHQ Valentine's puzzle yesterday:

Puzzle:

Answer:

(Note the ENIGMA ROTOR SCALE 2 - indicating one of a series of KEYS to deciphering the message?)
edit on 16-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Great read on the Dark side dividing US; the waters!

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hope the cold spell ends soon.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hey PJ. Glad you and your family made it through. I knew you'd be okay. NorthofStuff (and a few others) had some good tips for you yesterday. I learned some things myself.

The tankless water heaters are cost effective for sure but, as you know, they won't run without power. So, maybe a battery backup for future?

Until you mentioned how you were getting only 2 minutes of power every 30 minutes, I thought a space heater and a hair dryer for the pipes might come in handy (somewhat...worked for me in the past)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

Re: President Trump looking like an actor... could you mean Alec Baldwin?

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There are two pictures here.

I colored everything that was reversed in green, and everything that either isn't or seems broken in red. Like how the chair on the left is super long, or the chair on the right doesn't seem to touch the floor properly.

originally posted by: Caled
Maybe. I'm really getting some mixed messages from that picture. The hair part and glasses, and emblems on the shirts all seem to be reversed. But I think I was wrong about the phone. Phone handsets are usually on the left. Can anyone identify the phone?

Could this be two pictures spliced together?

originally posted by: samuelsson

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Trump didn't order the change, the FCC did.

I never said it was trump that made the change but it was trump that hired the FCC swamp creature ajit pai that made the change who was known long before to wanting to kill NN. Again why didn't trump push for some regulation ensuring NN?

Again in my opinion Trump likely didn't know what NN was or how it gave the little guy a voice or even how it allowed him to beat hillary and was conned by a swamp creature as he often was within his own administration. The other option is that Trump was deepstate all along with a different upper management.

I agree that Trump could have done a lot more, and done better, but hindsight is 20/20

You didn't have to see hindsight it should have been obvious from the start. It shouldn't have been a shocker to anyone to see the turn of events in the end.

Especially when he kept hiring within the swamp and each step of the way for the last 4 years his own administration did nothing to help him or support him in draining the swamp. In reality his administration from the start kept clearing everyone in the swamp of any wrong doing,hiding evidence, or killing off people that could expose the swamp, and only going after the whistleblowers that exposed the swamp .

There is no way he could have gotten total unknowns into the highest positions that require Senate confirmation, and he knew that.

I already covered this on how he could have gone about it while exposing the swamp but a quick summary he could have called out the senators that would not embrace a non swamp creature especially after so many failures by the DOJ,FBI, etc . He could have made the RINO expose themselves by making the decisions to go with the swamp, he could have hired from bottom up versus people lingering at the top for decades, and many other options.

However, he didn't even try he just kept going along with making the same failed hiring decisions and in the end trump goes and pardon that scumbag swamp creature blagojevich who literally was selling our gov't to the highest bidder while not pardoning assange.

edit on 49228America/ChicagoTue, 16 Feb 2021 10:49:13 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Who's the guy on the left next to Eric Trump with the hooked nose? Is that perhaps Ezra?

Also, look to the left of the 2 security guards at the back... Looks like a guy in a hoodie in the shadows next to the hanging wall sculpture of a black-face.

To me, the Pres. Trump figure looks like he's PRESIDING OVER proceedings like a JUDGE, with NO HAND in it? (Hidden Hand?)

ETA - Look just above Kushner's head and you see the top half of a wooden CHAIR (You're "chair on right") but also a table top, with no bottom half and taken down to floor level! Confirms your analysis of 2 merged pictures. It gives me the message of Kushner being "Brought down to size"?

Dan wouldn't concoct such a picture without a reason >> there's definitely something we're supposed to learn from it.

ETA2 - Couple more things:
a) Look at the wooden table ornament between Ivanka's head and Scavino's knee... it has a photoshop grey bit, like a scrap of paper, partially covering it,
b) Is the "Black spot" on the bottom of Scavino's White shoes relevant?

edit on 16-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thanks for the support, CM. Much appreciated. And thanks to everyone else in this thread for allowing me to vent. It’s been a very stressful situation.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join